Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > TV & Advertising
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Will pledge to deJew your life by getting rid of TV?
Yes I will unsubscribe cable/statellite altogether and not watch TV at all. 45 40.54%
Yes, by going to the minimum or getting rid of cable/satellite, and avoiding TV watching as much as possible. 42 37.84%
No, but I will think about it. I have reasons why not. (please describe) 18 16.22%
No, I am already enslaved to the One-Eyed-Jew "TV" and now my brain is mush. 6 5.41%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 27th, 2005 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default Anti-TV poll and pledge

I want to know who will join me in de-Jewing their life by limiting or getting rid of TV in their house.

I have done this to some extent-- we went from a big cable package to no cable for two years, and then just the minimum consisting of about ten local channels. I am still pushing to get rid of it altogether.

TV for DVDs/ videos only does not count. Sitting in front of whatever anti-cultural, mind-numbing corrupting poison the Jewish TV producers and managers stuff down your brain feeding tube like a person in a coma is the major evil we're trying to avoid.

Vote in the poll-- NOT a blind poll-- and pledge to improve your home and de-Jew your life!

"The TV is the gas chamber of the White man's mind-- Alex Linder"

Thread