VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 29th, 2008 #15
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Not to let you hijack this excellent thread started by Hibernian, but who 'pledged' to stop flaming you and is using the rep feature behind the scenes to with you?

Name them, or shut up about it.
Hypocrite.

Not wanting to hijack this post but I did name some of them in a dedicated post (didn’t include the OP of this post though) and you cried about it in a dozen posts until Alex shut you up. You remember saying over and over I complained to Alex Linder to get reinstated and he said specifically I didn’t do as you said.

Don’t know what your problem is and I don’t really care. I would like for you to be consistent in your posts though.

You want to do something outstanding on VNNF, convince the Admins to turn off the rep function. I remember one said he was seriously considering doing that. Can’t remember which one though.

Just out of curiosity, are you trying to issue another one of those “kiss up to you” or be banned challenges? I have been perma banned at least a dozen times but never for breaking rules.

Now I will make a challenge to you, if you don’t respond to this post I won’t make another post in this thread. I can stop the flames can you?

Thread