Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 3rd, 2018 #1
Fico

Default Understending Creativity

My oppinion about members who promote it is that they are not capable for put members in their side. Klassen said that it is wrong speak about Creativity theough unintelligent people and we were having such situation unfortunately. The problem is that you must also think about Klassen articles in his book and then speak about to people how we can interpretator it.

Creativity can be explained as rebuilded a better Rome only for whites. Romans did not have knowledge about race,eugenics, evolution as we have. Romanchatolic Curch today have Pontefix Maximus as Pope who in past was father of all monarchies who looks as free market states where interest on money did not exist. Well, Creativity want same but with creator program because kingdoms are natural possition of european states. I can not belive that someone of Creators in past could not explain that.

I have many critics about their organizstions inside so I hope that will this religion save the white race without today creator organizstions who we know, rather through true white elite who are part of upper class. Even if you practice creator program you can become upper through generations because we are not wrong that we had enemy religion as Christianity.Creativity you can practice in family not through big organizations and if you veći
successf in business and put white capitalists in such religion, the white race can be save. Creators must become so-Callegra job creators where would white people in the movement see benefit for themeselves and not just groop who can not emplpyee anyone what is problemwith white movements in general.

Thread