Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 24th, 2012 #1
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Default Starting May 1rst, 2012, White Nationalist should....

I'm going to use this thread to periodically give opinions on things that we should be doing... both individually & collectively... every day to help advance our cause. I'm thinking both specifically, and in a more general context.

Comments & your own suggestions are very welcome.

I should have some time over the next couple of days to begin adding content, so I wanted to go ahead and get the thread up.

Old April 24th, 2012 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Do you mean only things political or are you including matters personal too?

Old April 24th, 2012 #3
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Do you mean only things political or are you including matters personal too?
Both I think Alex, although personal matters primarily as they dovetail with & hopefully amplify the political.

I'm loathe to give "life advice", as I'm not exactly role-model material in many respects.

Old April 26th, 2012 #4
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

The rise of the Internet & social media have completely & irrevocably altered the political landscape, as well as created the perfect tool for dissemination of our propaganda to audiences the size of which would have been unthinkable just a few years ago.

Every time I read the comments section of an online news article with any sort of racial angle, I'm greatly encouraged by the level of support our views already enjoy with Whites. There are far more people that are already awake than even in our wildest dreams, I think.

One thing everyone reading this can do is take the time to register to comment on news stories in your local media. Those articles/comments are read by thousands of people in your immediate area.

Remember that the goal is not to shock people, but to get them to read your comments & think "I agree with that".

Use your factual, well-composed thoughts on those stories to spread our overall message.

We have seen glimmers of the potential of this kind of thing on a national level, with how the MSM was basically forced by White Nationalist-driven pressure to cover the Knoxville murders.

Old April 26th, 2012 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Remember that the goal is not to shock people, but to get them to read your comments & think "I agree with that".
That's a good point.

Another thing you can do is a local blog, as I do with Kirksville Today, which I've begun posting to again recently. If you blog regularly, and you're from a smaller town, your blog will come up at the top of google searches. And if you do any kind of a good job, you'll very definitely be read by the locals. Local news is basically a network affiliate or two, and a fishwrap that covers city council meetings, high school sports, and little else.

In the time KT was up and functioning, and not being eaten by spam, we helped get a queer bar shut down, as credited by owner. And there are things you wouldn't even imagine: for example, the local paper ran a story about a local girl shooting a huge deer. I posted it just out of interest, since hunting is big around here. Readers responded quite passionately, and it became clear that there was some dispute over whether this girl actually shot the deer. I'm not kidding, people were really worked up over this.

Also, in a small town, you'll almost always have scandals, small or big, involving the prosecutor(s), the sheriff, the cops, and the local juvenile system, and most of this stuff won't be reported on. But the readers will know just what is going on.

Quote:
We have seen glimmers of the potential of this kind of thing on a national level, with how the MSM was basically forced by White Nationalist-driven pressure to cover the Knoxville murders.
Yes. We have to keep it local and national and global. None of these is enough by itself, and they all naturally feed each other. We face a globally coordinated opposition, which means that our struggle is global whether we like it or not. What we need is a national party that is absolutely reliable ideologically, it keeps a firm line, and it raises, dramatically the issues of the day. Then the local media/units, focused on the more prosaic stuff -- helping whites -- have something to plug into to give their supporters and onlookers the broader political perspective.

Old April 26th, 2012 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Example of how you can use your local blog to gently tweak your town. The clef here is that my local town's soporific, dare I say utterly, terminally Midwestern slogan is: Kirksville - Where People Make the Difference.

Ok...then try this: article

Now it may be argued by those the Jesuits refer to as afflicted with the moral disease of scrupulosity that technically 19 of our crew of 20 do not exist just yet, but that, my friends, is the sort technicality up with which we shall not put.

Old April 26th, 2012 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

In fact, come to think of it, there is no earthly good reason not to make KT's subtitle WWPMTD.

Old April 27th, 2012 #8
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Received this response to the thread, which I thought was worthy of inclusion:

Participate in your town's dying social organizations and politics.

America's institutions are neglected and abandoned, like so many globalized brick mills that lie derelict across the landscape. I can see a dead brick mill tower from my front yard.

For every misfortune, however, there are also opportunities. One of them is to participate in local civic politics, even though it's "boring." Very few people do local politics any more precisely because of the "boring" factor.

Woody Allen was certainly correct when he said "90% of life is just showing up." This is more true than ever. If you have the time to show up and do things, other people in the town will delegate their duties to you, and this process will continue. Let's call these people "town choke point people."

At this point, you get these "town choke point people" to support your running for selectman, or zoning officer, or mayor, or administrator. And if you do run for local political office, read up on how this is done. Just don't go in there like a joker. Take it seriously and be an efficient selectman.

At this point you are going to know the movers and shakers in the town. Look for a business to get into without having to borrow money. This is the reason for going into politics FIRST. You have to become a businessman with zero startup capital. Instead of generating capital, you generate social capital, and translate some of that into financial capital. Someone will probably offer you something, just because they know you and like you.

No matter how poor an area is, someone is managing the things that are going on, and palms are getting greased. I'm not talking about hard core corruption; I'm just talking about the fact that it's all about "who you know." By becoming a local politician, you get to know a lot of people, and this will naturally parlay itself into local business opportunities.

Talking to a lot of people, you learn "business intelligence." You learn which businesses are working and which ones aren't. You can even look at the tax rolls and find out.

The goal is to own businesses and rental properties. Why is this the goal? Because you can decide whom to hire, and whom to rent to. I know they say there's laws against doing that, but those laws only apply when you get over a certain number of employees. As far as "housing discrimination," you can rent by of mouth.

If you are in a PLE, either Kalispell or Crescenta Valley, you can rent and hire by word of mouth to other pioneers. In this way, you will find out very quickly who is of good character and who is defective or immoral or lazy.

Ultimately your goal is to have several PLE families owning several of the town businesses, and occupying several local political posts. You learn how to play town politics and local business, then you teach others how to do it. At this point you can really "control" a town.

This model will then spread to other towns, as pioneers spread forth across the land and teach others to play local politics and small business.

Old April 27th, 2012 #9
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Example of how you can use your local blog to gently tweak your town. The clef here is that my local town's soporific, dare I say utterly, terminally Midwestern slogan is: Kirksville - Where People Make the Difference.

Ok...then try this: article

Now it may be argued by those the Jesuits refer to as afflicted with the moral disease of scrupulosity that technically 19 of our crew of 20 do not exist just yet, but that, my friends, is the sort technicality up with which we shall not put.
Exactly the sort of stuff we should be doing.

I'm impressed with similar stuff I've seen from groups like the BANA out in California, and the PLE people planting wildflowers in Frozen Balls, MT or whatever, etc. Great, simple ideas that we can use the new media to document/promote.

It incrementally cements an ever-increasingly concrete perception of White Nationalism as a real, viable option in the minds of non-clown White people.

Thread