VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 22nd, 2018 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Homosexual Carson Kressley Slammed for Comparing Miss USA Pageant to Holocaust Movie Sophie's Choice

"On Monday night, Queer Eye vet Carson Kressley angered viewers when he remarked that picking a winner from the 51 pageant hopefuls felt “like Sophie’s Choice,” the 1982 drama in which Meryl Streep‘s character had to decide which of her children the Nazis would kill.

“They’re all so good,” he remarked while offering commentary during the competition.

But reference rubbed many the wrong way.

“Eeeeek: Carson Kressley on #MissUSA pageant looks at the Top 15 and says ‘It’s a Sophie’s Choice!’ Someone never read the book or saw the movie,” one person tweeted.

“So I guess if he were living Sophie’s Choice, she’d be the saved child & the others taken to be shot immediately? #classless#carsonkressley,” another wrote.

“@CarsonKressley Sophie’s Choice? Seriously? What a d—,” another said."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ca...cid=spartandhp

Old May 22nd, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

I never saw "Sophie's Choice." I never will. Just reading that "capsule" description is way too much for me as a strong-willed White Nationalist to stomach. And, I couldn't give a flying fkn damn what a fag's opinion is!!! I had to treat them, work with fag physicians, etc. But a faggot's opinion on anything is lower than horse feces. And I don't give a damn about miss whatever parades since they are about half nigger or mixed race.

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; May 22nd, 2018 at 07:54 PM. Reason: clarification

Old May 22nd, 2018 #3
SSNP

>When kissing Jewish ass goes wrong.

Old May 22nd, 2018 #4
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I never saw "Sophie's Choice." I never will. Just reading that "capsule" description is way too much for me as a strong-willed White Nationalist to stomach. And, I couldn't give a flying fkn damn what a fag's opinion is!!! I had to treat them, work with fag physicians, etc. But a faggot's opinion on anything is lower than horse feces. And I don't give a damn about miss whatever parades since they are about half nigger or mixed race.

14/88

Erik
If properly viewed Sophie's farce and swindlers list are outstanding comedies

Thread