VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 13th, 2005 #61
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
That's a great song, topic nothwithstanding. Tell me you dont like that song! When I was little I loved it. Very melodic.

We might do a modern version called "Kidnapped in Juarez North."

Old December 13th, 2005 #62
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

OK, I tried to do something nice but this was all I could make out in 5 minutes:

Quote:
Out in the Aztlan town of North Juarez
I fell in lust with a Mexican puta.
Night-time would find me in Rosa's disothequa;
house music would gyrate, oh Felina que linda!

giggled the nalgas of dancing Felina,
the motion entranced and casted a spell.
My lust was deep for this juicy mojada;
To satiate it was necessary as well.

"Pedro" she called at her Poppy "bailamos!"
As she wiggled her ass at me on the dance floor
Pedro was not amused at this dancing
he smacked her across the face like a dirty old whore
next he shanked me with a cheap stilletto
as I turned to run for the door
I could smell his garlic breath as he shiv'd again me
now I will wish to miscegenate no more!
Am I ready to quit my day job and become a lyricist?

Old December 14th, 2005 #63
Sean Martin

Johnny Cash had another song about his evil race mixing ways.

He has one about his evil brother in the song he is a sheriff. The premise of the song goes he and his brother were vets and they went to a bar doing switch-hits on spic Maria. Then his brother becomes a convict and he becomes a cop. Then he lets his brother get away after he killed some people, and says anyone that wouldn’t do the same “ain’t no friends of his and ain’t no good”.

He is the lowest form of human trash imaginable. And I don’t listen to that type of music. I listen to Appalachian Blue Grass, polka, Celtic, White Power, Hard Rock such as AC/DC and of course Lynard Skynard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
That's a great song, topic nothwithstanding. Tell me you dont like that song! When I was little I loved it. Very melodic.

We might do a modern version called "Kidnapped in Juarez North."

Old December 16th, 2005 #64
VicVega

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Johnny Cash had another song about his evil race mixing ways.

He has one about his evil brother in the song he is a sheriff. The premise of the song goes he and his brother were vets and they went to a bar doing switch-hits on spic Maria. Then his brother becomes a convict and he becomes a cop. Then he lets his brother get away after he killed some people, and says anyone that wouldn’t do the same “ain’t no friends of his and ain’t no good”.

He is the lowest form of human trash imaginable. And I don’t listen to that type of music. I listen to Appalachian Blue Grass, polka, Celtic, White Power, Hard Rock such as AC/DC and of course Lynard Skynard.
Personally I think Skynyrd's ex-drummer Artimus Pyle who fled to Israel to beat child molestation charges has got Johnny Cash beat by LEAGUES as far as just who is the lowest form of human trash imaginable!

Old December 16th, 2005 #65
Sean Martin

Well guess I will have to cross “simple man” off my playlist now. I have been contemplating it anyway since I heard “the ballad of curtis lowe”.

See how easy it is to turn your back on race traitors, white folks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicVega
Personally I think Skynyrd's ex-drummer Artimus Pyle who fled to Israel to beat child molestation charges has got Johnny Cash beat by LEAGUES as far as just who is the lowest form of human trash imaginable!

Old December 17th, 2005 #66
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Well of course Sweet Home alabama and Freebird are AOR classics which no doubt we all enjoy but I never much liked 'saturday night special" a song which specifically calls for gun control-- meaning the kind where the government controls them.

That thing Vicvega said-- wow, I'd never heard of that!

Old December 17th, 2005 #67
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Another point about Johnny Cash and art in general. Just because he depicts a character in a song, does not mean he advocates that we act or be like that character. Right?

For example, the song "cocaine blues"

Quote:
early this morning when I was doing the rounds
I took a shot of cocaine and shot my woman down
Cash wanst suggesting that we do that, he's just making up a story of a person who did. It's a decent song too, very quick tempo, and funny story in a way.

Old December 17th, 2005 #68
VicVega

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes

That thing Vicvega said-- wow, I'd never heard of that!
He's now back in the US living in Daytona Beach, FL, I believe...I saw him on some special, he's a beach bum. A lot of people think he's Jewish because he fled to Israel but he's not, he was in the Vietnam war and had a military buddy who was Jewish and it was the Jewish friend that helped him flee to Israel.

Old June 28th, 2008 #69
libertoancestors

Default Set things straight about Johnny Cash's first wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Although the other photos show someone with some negroid features, this doesn't even look like the same person. It's a hell of a makeup job in those other pics if it is.

I am telling you that the capacity among Southerners for self-deception about the real racial makeup of so-called "Hispanics" is extreme. I get into arguments from time to time with my own family about the racial makeup of people who to me are obviously part-Negro. They seem to think that Hispanic somehow means not Black.
Johnny Cash's first wife is like ALL Americans she is mixed but the mixture is Italian and French. I know this for a fact becuase she was my fathers sister. Yes that is right my Aunt and her name was Vivian Liberto. I have done Genealogy on my family for 4 years now.

Old June 29th, 2008 #70
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertoancestors View Post
... but the mixture is Italian ...

... south of Naples.

Old June 29th, 2008 #71
libertoancestors

Default South of Naples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post

... south of Naples.
Not sure about the north or south thing but I do know that my great grandparents, Vivian Libertos grandparents came here to Ellis Island around the 1900's from Cefalu, Sicily and her mothers parents were French, her maternal grandfather was named Lafayette. I also have extensive heritage information on the Cash family as well.

Old June 29th, 2008 #72
libertoancestors

Default isnt this illegal ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert W. Hoffman View Post
Looks like Baby got fatback. lol!
Isn't it illegal to post such a picture claiming it is someone it isn't ? I am the neice of Johnny Cash's first wife and I am sure my family members would not appreciate such an evil gesture, even if made in fun. Please show Repect for my deceased aunt and her family.

Old June 29th, 2008 #73
libertoancestors

First of all my Aunt Vivian was never ever that fat, second of all please keep these kind of insults to the living and show respect to the deceased. She died 3 years ago.

Old June 30th, 2008 #74
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertoancestors View Post
Not sure about the north or south thing but I do know that my great grandparents, Vivian Libertos grandparents came here to Ellis Island around the 1900's from Cefalu, Sicily and her mothers parents were French, her maternal grandfather was named Lafayette. I also have extensive heritage information on the Cash family as well.
Well, I would have made a guess at a case of atavism, but the mention of Sicily explains everything.

Old June 30th, 2008 #75
brutus

Default Johnny's first wife - today

Old July 22nd, 2017 #76
Texastornado

So Vivian is a mistress. Her dad is Italian (hence Liberto surname) and her mama black (Irene Robinson) Johnny caught shit about it in the paper too. See this article.

https://nandor.net.nz/2017/07/17/bla...isible-colour/

Thread