Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 13th, 2018 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Buck bishop to preside at royal wedding. TNB

Look at this goofy ass nigger. I'm not making this up.

Reverend Michael Bruce Curry

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...-idUSKCN1ID0K4

Old May 13th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post

De foto upz dere beez thee reel preacher.

14/88

Erik

Old May 13th, 2018 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post

De foto upz dere beez thee reel preacher.

14/88

Erik
I seriously thought it was a joke at first when I saw it on MSN home page until I googled it.

Old May 13th, 2018 #4
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Adding insult to injury. Prince dumbass needs to come to his senses. Seems a good hooligan beatdown would suffice.

Old May 14th, 2018 #5
Susan

Stan, I am so disappointed in Harry's choice for a wife. He was always so cute to me, with his red hair, his mischievousness, and "didn't give a care" attitude.

This mulatto will be bored to tears once all the wedding hoopla has died down, and they have to settle down and lead a relatively quiet lifestyle. More than one person has commented that she has already left one marriage.

Young royals are expected to settle down and have a family, like Kate and William have done. I can't see this creature being happy with that lifestyle. She may prove us wrong, but I doubt this marriage is one that lasts forever.

And, really, I hope it doesn't. I want Harry to come to his senses and find him a lovely Scottish/Irish lass who wants to be a wife and mother.

Old May 15th, 2018 #6
Thomas Gregory

Isn't that the mother of the chimp the classless, ginger bastard is marrying?

Biggest Nigger wedding in living memory?

Old May 15th, 2018 #7
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post

Might as well have Stephen Curry marry Harry and Meghan. And free mouthguards for everyone.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 15th, 2018 #8
Dawn Cannon

Buck bishop to preside at royal wedding. TNB

This (((Archbishop of Canterbury))) will perform the bizarre alliance between merkel and prince.

Old May 23rd, 2018 #9
Erik T. White

Doesn't this:

bear a striking resemblance to this:

The "preecha manz" beez fur fag marij. I tink heez beez a trannee!!!

14/88

Erik

Old May 23rd, 2018 #10
Gladiatrix

"The reactions among the wedding guests to Reverend Michael Curry's sermon were many and varied, with some smiling and others wondering what was going on."

The best reaction (at 2:15) was from the very attractive blonde woman of a certain age (looks around 40). Was she the relative with the "racist brooch?"

Old May 23rd, 2018 #11
steven clark

Default Buck bishop to preside at royal wedding TNB

I go to the Episcopal church, and a black guy I work with does, and he looks a little like this guy, and was overjoyed. 'It's OUR bishop,' he said proudly. 'They're singing OUR music.' I dropped the subject. Note how the official feeling is not about race, how it doesn't matter, and no one cares, but the blacks are all excited and proud 'one of ours' is in. Make no mistake. They know exactly what this means.

The sermon had its rangy bits (blacks just can't ignore the raising their voice bit), and the choir…some people wonder if the royals were forced into this. Not sure, and maybe it's they're way of buying peace in Britain, because it's too late to get the muds out, and I think the blacks would ally with the Muslims in a heartbeat if they felt 'threatened.'
when you're super-ultra rich, you get used to buying people off, and if worst comes to worse, they'll just go and hide in Balmoral.

I recall when I visited London in 1981, and how white it was, with only few blacks here and there and almost zero Muslims. Also, on TV, the only religious programming allowed was by the Anglican church, showing cheerful school kids in uniforms singing 'Put your hands in the hands of the Man from Galilee.' That was as close as English society got to black music.

All I'm waiting for is someone to get the order to invite 'refugees' into England…probably several million Christian Nigerians.

As for all the English princesses who didn't get courted…maybe they knew something about the prince that we don't.

Old May 24th, 2018 #12
Gladiatrix

"Fresh off his star-making sermon at the British royal wedding on Saturday, Episcopal Presiding Bishop Michael Curry plans to take part in a candlelight vigil and protest in front of the White House on Thursday.

Curry will be joined by leaders from Christian churches who say they are concerned about the “moral and political crises at the highest levels of political leadership.” Those crises, Curry and the other Christian leaders say, put “the soul of the nation and the integrity of Christian faith at stake.”

Organizers say they expect 1,000 people to turn out for a church service before the protest and for the protest itself, to be held on Thursday evening in Lafayette Park across the street from the White House.

“This weekend I spoke about the way of love. As elders, we view bringing the Reclaiming Jesus declaration to the public square as a tangible example of how to live out that way of love,” Curry said, referring to a statement, called “Reclaiming Jesus,” endorsed by progressive Christian leaders who lament the rise of political partisanship and the marginalization of vulnerable communities.

The sharply worded statement also calls “America first,” a foreign-policy slogan endorsed by President Donald Trump, “theological heresy” and condemns the “normalization of lying” and “the resurgence of white nationalism, racism, and xenophobia; misogyny; attacks on immigrants, refugees, and the poor.”

http://www.wmal.com/2018/05/22/bisho...house-protest/

Old May 24th, 2018 #13
steven clark

Default Buck bishop to preside at royal wedding. TNB

Well, that didn't take very long, did it? Back to attacking whitey.

Thread