Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Intelligence Quotient (IQ)

Chart showing IQ of various nations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_...lth_of_Nations

Old February 17th, 2008 #2
KMRATHELL
deken

Interesting, black nations in Africa in the 60s. That even beat what I thought. I figured mid 70s. I think the U.S. would have moved up a few notches if niggers weren't counted in our equation.

Old February 17th, 2008 #3
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

interesting results:

nited Kingdom 100 (Vnn Uk are clever than you thought). Indeed it is interesting that Finland came 23 places higher than the UK for grades in science yet their average IQ is only 97 and have less muds.

China (PRC) 100 (chinks aren't so clever).

India 81 Nor are the dotheads

Israel 94 (it doesn't take a massive IQ to act like a gangster.)

Old February 17th, 2008 #4
psychologicalshock
Banned

The common mistake is to think that an IQ test tests intellect. Incorrect, it tests learning and generally you can have a lot of cynical people with a low IQ but extreme intelligence. Niggers naturally just under-perform at everything so that's that. However psychology books claim that the average IQ in first world countries 100 years ago was supposedly 75, can you believe that?

You can raise your IQ by extremes just by practicing for a while. You could, for example raise a whole generation of children who have 180 IQ but are still the same sheeple and scoundrel that infest the Earth now.

I wish we would just stop citing it because it makes gooks look actually reasonable when proposing that they invented something fuck knows when and now have to use White inventions just to get by as a civilization.

Edit: Sorry for the initial horrid grammar, Headache.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; February 17th, 2008 at 05:56 PM.

Old February 19th, 2008 #5
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
The common mistake is to think that an IQ test tests intellect. Incorrect, it tests learning and generally you can have a lot of cynical people with a low IQ but extreme intelligence.
Bullshit.

Low variation on individuals tested multiple times indicates the test has high reliability. It features Fluid Reasoning, Knowledge, Quantitative Reasoning, Visual-Spatial Processing, and Working Memory as the five factors tested. Each of these factors is tested in two separate domains, verbal and nonverbal, in order to accurately assess individuals with deafness, limited English, or communication disorders. Examples of test items include verbal analogies to test Verbal Fluid Reasoning and picture absurdities to test Nonverbal Knowledge. In conclusion, the Stanford-Binet 5 accurately assesses low-end functioning (i.e. African morons), normal intelligence, and the highest levels of giftedness.

Last edited by Agis; February 19th, 2008 at 04:21 AM.

Old February 21st, 2008 #6
Horseman

check this out:

http://www.assessmentpsychology.com/...ifications.htm

look at the bottom.

Borderline Intellectual Functioning IQ 71-84

Mild Mental Retardation IQ 50-55 to approximately 70

This states that there are countries composed ENTIRELY of individuals well within the range that we call mentally retardded. And There are also countries where the whole population experiences borderline intellectual functioning.

How all these countries in Africa were not taken over by whites and it's populations expunged to create living space, in all the years of european history, is beyond me.

Old February 21st, 2008 #7
Horseman

another thing that struck me in the table is that the IQ in the united states averages 98. consider our large population of non-whites with very low IQ's dragging that number down (negro IQ in particular). And I think our IQ would be a lot higher than 100. we could be #1

Old February 27th, 2008 #8
Jerry Abbott

GWBASIC Program to Integrate the Bell Curve of Racial Intelligence.

AVE = racial average IQ. [Whites 103, American Blacks 85, African Blacks 70.]
STD = standard deviation in IQ. [Whites 15. Nigs 12.]
XINI = lower bound of selected IQ interval.
XFIN = upper bound of selected IQ interval.
C = 1/sqrt(2 pi)
Setting XFIN=300 will include the entire upper tail of the bell curve to double precision resolution.

100 DEFDBL A-Z
110 AVE=70
120 STD=12
130 XINI=140
140 XFIN=300
150 C=.3989422804014327#
160 P=0
170 FOR I%=100*XINI TO 100*XFIN-1
180 I=I%
190 X0 = (I/100-AVE)/STD
200 X1 = (I/100-AVE+.005#)/STD
210 X2 = (I/100-AVE+.01#)/STD
220 Y0 = C*EXP(-X0*X0/2)
230 Y1 = C*EXP(-X1*X1/2)
240 Y2 = C*EXP(-X2*X2/2)
250 P = P + (X2-X0)*(Y0+4*Y1+Y2)/6
260 NEXT I%
270 PRINT"Fraction of race with IQ in interval [";XINI;",";XFIN;" is ";P
280 PRINT"Fraction of race not inside that interval is ";1-P
290 PRINT"Ratio of entire race to part inside interval is ";1/P

run

Fraction of race with IQ in interval [ 140 , 300 ] is 2.71654373708855D-09
Fraction of race not inside that interval is .9999999972834563
Ratio of entire race to part inside interval is 368114816.7604134

Ratios of American Whites to US-resident Blacks with IQ above...
0, 5.8
100, 31.8
110, 99.8
120, 421.4
130, 2357.0
140, 17284.8
150, 165090
160, 2044663

If a US employer wishes to hire for a kind of job requiring a minimum IQ of 130 for satisfactory performance, he will, if he is racially impartial, hire 2357 Whites for each Black hired.

Jerry Abbott

Old November 14th, 2013 #9
Elliot Richards
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Alexander View Post
interesting results:

nited Kingdom 100 (Vnn Uk are clever than you thought). Indeed it is interesting that Finland came 23 places higher than the UK for grades in science yet their average IQ is only 97 and have less muds.

You are aware that east Asians have the highest IQ in the world aren't you.
Japan, South Korea and Taiwan all beat even the best white countries in IQ.

China having an IQ of 100 is actually pretty impressive. Since only the east part of China is really modernized and smart. Most of the whole country are in fact living poor and with ancient technology and doing menial jobs like work in a factory that pays them next to nothing and they can still manage an IQ average of 100. And I love how you don't mention Hong Kong which is modern and they have nearly identical genes to mainland Chinese and their IQ is also higher than whites at 107.

And you other guys on here are nicely mentioning all the races except east Asians. Nice one. The worlds highest IQ currently is even a Korean man.

Look it's just annoying to see some sad ass people sit here and call Asians stupid when the facts are facts. East Asians beat whites in IQ. Want proof then any number of studies will show it.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/countr...st-average-iq/

East Asians are dumb chinks huh. Maybe I would take you guys seriously if you just embraced facts instead of pretending stuff that isn't true to make yourself feel good.

Old November 14th, 2013 #10
Nate Richards

They do very well with raw logic, but they have to beg, borrow, steal and then copy anything new.

They lack the meta-intelligence of creativity and the ability to see the big picture.

You are thinking like a mongoloid, yourself, elliot. You only saw numbers there.

Ask yourself about those chinese, for example: average iq test scores equal to or higher than whitey AND there's more chinese just in china than whites on the entire planet. One third of world's population just in that one country, yet any acts of real invention attributed to them are too old to prove. They just quit coming up with anything new, a couple thousand years ago, right? Nice

With the industrial power they built up in the last several decades, they should be exploding past everyone else, but most of them still live in 19th century conditions.

Old November 14th, 2013 #11
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot Richards View Post
China having an IQ of 100 is actually pretty impressive. Since only the east part of China is really modernized and smart. Most of the whole country are in fact living poor and with ancient technology and doing menial jobs like work in a factory that pays them next to nothing and they can still manage an IQ average of 100..... .
Let's stop it right there and enjoy your contradiction.....

You're a witness to the fact that it takes more than a reasonable score in a test designed to measures only a narrow range of abilities to even match the benchmark set by the West.

Those other Chinese that have elevated themselves above the condition you describe, have done so solely by their willingness to adopt and steal western technology, science, engineering and culture, and in return, they have given us Ping-Pong, food fit for pigs and cheap shoddy products which fall to pieces five minutes after they're put to work.

That they have done this and continue to do it is I suppose, an indication that they may be more intelligent after all.

So in practical terms, 'intelligence' as you define it may not be all that it's cracked up to be.

Old November 14th, 2013 #12
Mr Murray

Old November 15th, 2013 #13
DÓRA GYÖNGYI
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Alexander View Post
interesting results:

To be fair the Israeli average IQ includes it's Arab Muslim population and nigger kikes from Ethiopia. Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ of any group on earth. I hate Jews but as a WN I must let the facts fall where they may.

Old November 15th, 2013 #14
Henry.

The IQ in Lebanon is higher than Israel. Lebanon is Arab not Jewish.

How do you explain that?

Oh sorry....I see you've just been banned....

Old November 16th, 2013 #15
Nate Richards

Default (why) "China can't create anything"

Need subscription to read the full and probably worthless article http://content.time.com/time/magazin...l?iid=obinsite

That's ok though. The title is a gem. I think it's the first time I'd seen such a frank admission in the MSM. First time I've seen it admitted in a headline, I'm sure of that. Just stumbled on it this morning, wasn't even looking for anything related.

Old June 16th, 2014 #16
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

IntellIgence: A Unifying Construct for the Social Sciences - by Richard Lynn

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.w...u-vanhanen.pdf

Richard Lynn
RACE DIFFERENCES IN INTELLIGENCE
http://niggermania.com/library/Race%...telligence.pdf

Old November 7th, 2019 #17
Jerry Abbott

Default Text of a comment on a video deleted by YouTube's censorship algorithm

The video is a record of an interview of Jared Taylor by a non-white employee of an Italian news corporation.

At 6:19 in the video, the interviewer asks: "So white people are more intelligent from a scientific point of view than black people?"

So from a scientific point of view the sky is blue? Some questions seek answers that are so obvious that it is pedantic, from a political point of view, to ask them.

As a rule, whites are superior to blacks in intelligence. There are certain blacks who are smarter than a fraction of the white race. But the average white is smarter than is the average black.

The fraction, f, of a race having an average IQ of x̄ and a standard deviation in IQ of σ, which is above the minimum IQ of μ.

f(μ) = [σ√(2π)]⁻š ∫(μ,∞) exp{ −[(x−x̄)/σ]˛/2 } dx

Taking advantage of the normal distribution's symmetry, we make it more easily integrable.

f(μ) = ˝ − [σ√(2π)]⁻š ∫(x̄,μ) exp{ −[(x−x̄)/σ]˛/2 } dx

You can avoid integrating the probability density function if you have a handy error function to call.

f(μ) = 1 − ˝ { 1 + erf [(μ−x̄)/(σ√2)] }

Let us suppose that an employer wants to hire workers for a job that, in his opinion, requires a minimum IQ of 130 for satisfactory performance. He lives in an area that is demographically typical for the United States, where whites outnumber blacks by a ratio of five.

The fraction of whites who are qualified for the job on the basis of IQ is

f( μ=130.0, x̄=103.08, σ=14.54 ) = 0.0320528311

The fraction of blacks who are qualified for the job on the basis of IQ is

f( μ=130.0, x̄=85, σ=13 ) = 0.0002685491

If the population of whites and of blacks were equal in size, then the ratio of mentally qualified whites to mentally qualified blacks would be 119.355755.

Since whites outnumber blacks in the area where the employer's business is, by a ratio of five, the actual ratio of mentally qualified whites to mentally qualified blacks is 596.778775.

If the employer needs fewer than 100 new employees, it could very easily turn out that he will hire no blacks at all, even if he uses no racism whatsoever in selecting them. In fact, of the occasions in which this scenario plays out, and exactly 100 new workers are hired, the employer will have hired...

100 whites and 0 blacks on 84.5% of occasions
99 whites and 1 black on 14.2% of occasions
98 whites and 2 blacks on 1.2% of occasions
97− whites and 3+ blacks on 0.1% of occasions

Recognizing that that is the case, however, is politically incorrect to the extent that the law will punish non-racist employers if they don't put racism (in favor of blacks) into their hiring practices.

The higher the required minimum IQ is, the greater the ratio of qualified members of the two races becomes. Blacks having IQs over 150 are a fraction 0.0000002871 of all blacks; or, in other words, only one black in 3,488,551 blacks has an IQ over 150. (Pardon my retention of an unjustified number of significant digits; I'm merely reporting what my HP Prime calculator told me.) Given that there are 40 million blacks in the United States, it should be expected that maybe 12 of them have IQs of 150 or more.

Meanwhile, the fraction of all whites with IQs over 150 is 0.0006255651; i.e., one white in 1599 has an IQ over 150. Given equal size populations of blacks and whites, there will be 2182 times more whites than blacks with IQs over 150. Given that there are 195 million whites in the United States, it should be expected that about 122000 of them have IQs of 150 or more.

Among persons with IQs of 150 or more, the ratio of white Americans to US-resident mulattoes (referred to in the US as "blacks" or "African Americans") will be greater than ten thousand. If the aforementioned employer's minimum IQ had been 150, instead of 130, then we can expect a completely fair employer to hire...

100 whites and 0 blacks on 99.084% of occasions
99 whites and 1 black on 0.913% of occasions
98− whites and 2+ blacks on 0.003% of occasions

Thread