VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 25th, 2018 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Study-most Kenyans would emigrate if they could

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Most-K...llz/index.html

They just want to leave that shithole they created and create more here and in Europe. If one Kenyan idiot can leave his village and be prez here, why can't they all be kangz and sheeit?

Old March 25th, 2018 #2
Man of the road

Aren't they in Wakanda?

Old March 26th, 2018 #3
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Most-K...llz/index.html

They just want to leave that shithole they created and create more here and in Europe. If one Kenyan idiot can leave his village and be prez here, why can't they all be kangz and sheeit?

KEEP THE AFRICAN NIGGER BASTARDS OUT OF THE USSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old March 26th, 2018 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

it's happening. i dont know if you people travel much, it has gotten much worse in last five years. wherever you go, you see literal africans, muslims, asians from ???, along with the usual now-everywhere mexicans

Old March 26th, 2018 #5
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
it's happening. i dont know if you people travel much, it has gotten much worse in last five years. wherever you go, you see literal africans, muslims, asians from ???, along with the usual now-everywhere mexicans
It's especially toxic in small towns. A big city like San Fagsisco or New York isn't going to change much because of a few thousand Somali's, but a town of five or ten thousands will be become unrecognizable.

Old August 4th, 2018 #6
Sean Gruber

Around 10,000 of them invaded GAB, at Torba's invitation.

There's some talk that Torba waived the verification rules for them. So Whites have to show ID to be verified on GAB...but niggers from Kenya do not. If this is true (and there is some good sleuthing there showing that it may be), then the explanation lies in Torba's Christianity. He even posted that Kenyans would be a "good fit" for GAB because of their "Christian values."

Of course, Kenyan GABies are Muh Diking, ook-ooking about a black "takeover" of the platform, and generally being niggers.

I swear, we say "no way out but through the jew," but maybe we should amend that. NO WAY THROUGH THE JEW BUT THROUGH THE CHRISTIAN.

Less talk, more action

Old August 4th, 2018 #7
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
I swear, we say "no way out but through the jew," but maybe we should amend that. NO WAY THROUGH THE JEW BUT THROUGH THE CHRISTIAN.
I think that's what christ-tards in the movement are afraid of. That we start focusing on their traitor brothers, who'd gladly die shielding a jew. Glenn Beck's words: "Anyone who'd come after jews, should come after me first!". I think he speaks for a sizable portion of the christian population, most of which happen to be boomers. I can't wait for these people to die off. That way, we don't have to feign conservatism anymore.

Generational warfare politics can work, for the same reason identity politics works. When younger millennials ask us "Why is our country so fucked, and who is to blame?" We should throw christian, boomer, conservatives under the fucking bus, right alongside jews, IMO. Attack the conservatives, just like Linder said we should.

Old August 6th, 2018 #8
Sean Gruber

Christianity is the original "Wall" -- protecting jews from all other tribes, who would kill these genocidal fuckers in self-defense.

That's why jews created it....

So-called pro-White Christians always answer the following question the wrong way:

Which is more important, that a nation is White, or that it believes in Jesus?

They go for nigger nation under Jeboo every time.

Less talk, more action

Old August 6th, 2018 #9
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
When younger millennials ask us "Why is our country so fucked, and who is to blame?"
Millennials don't like history, unless that awful joe rogan tells them to believe something about it.

Old August 6th, 2018 #10
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Millennials don't like history, unless that awful joe rogan tells them to believe something about it.
Once some of them get a little older, and start to see with their own 2 eyes how the world really works, some of them are bound to wise up.

The boomer on the other hand, is more or less set in their ways.

Old August 16th, 2018 #11
Sean Gruber

The Boomer, if he stays quiet and out of the way, handling gracefully his inevitable translation to worm food, may be permitted to listen to his Beatles or Billy Joel albums, flop his ponytail around, read and write his endless nonsense about Bill Murray, Joan Baez, Jackie O, Elvis, Mick Jagger et al., and watch old SNL skits on jewtube. I am a merciful man. Let these people have what they need--like hopeless drug addicts.

But if they buck up and start lecturing young people about "racism," 'Merica, and muh liberty outside of fora like Jewbart, then I say: beat them with wet rolled-up tie-dye t-shirts and broken Ronald Reagan bobble-heads.

Just kidding. I love Big Boomer.

Less talk, more action

Thread