Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 5th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Thumbs down "Big Daddy Cool Diesel" is jewish ? ?

For the record , he also played the "Super Shredder" in "Turtles 2" . . .

. . happens to be jewish ? ?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...s-ever#slide13

He was one of my fav wrestlers in my youth . .

He had a legendary match against his former 'mentor' "Shawn Michaels" ( Michael Hickenbottom ) at Wrestlemania XI . . .

He is also recorded for his spectacular performance in the Royal Rumble of 94 where he eliminated so many wrestlers on his own . . . .

Neither the last name 'Nash' sounds jewish nor does he look like one TBH . . . .

What to make of this ?

One of my youth 'heroes' being jewish . . .

I admit that I even had a life-size poster of his . .

A fucking kike ? !

Oh , and by the way. .

I KNOW wrestling isn't "real" yet he is a good athlete . .

AND a good actor at that. .

You know , a while ago I posed the question here whether Flair was jewish . . TBH , he seemed to have fulfilled every cliche . .

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2h9hxw

Cocky , etc. .

And I know that wrestlers have special 'gimmicks' cobbled together for them though . .

Yet Nash ?

Whatever . .

I feel another part of my childhood die . .

Don't know if he is still active ( haven't follwed his 'recent' path TBH . .) yet , I hope if you're still active you'll continue to make some scheckels , "Big Daddy Cool" . .

Old September 7th, 2018 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

jewsign jews and entertainment

More often than not, 'entertainment' figures in the West are heebs. Its always been a jewish business, I think likely the foundation of all else that came after.

Seems that they wandered around the middle east and europe for millenia selling their cheap goods and 'entertaining' telling their wild stories until a few hundred years ago when some of them got together pooled their financial resources and became a force to be reckoned with. They exploited the many 'chinks' in our peoples armor after closely observing us for a long period of time.

Haha now you could say their wild bullshit stories are our 'history', makes ya sick eh?

Old September 7th, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
More often than not, 'entertainment' figures in the West are heebs.
Well , what is clear is that that they live of entertainment largely . .

Also , the entertainment industry gives them a chance to distract people from their attempted 'New World Order' movement . .

In other words , they prefer this to . .

'Lulling' people . .

Quote:
Its always been a jewish business, I think likely the foundation of all else that came after.
The 20th century ( probably the century with the biggest jewish influence so far ) . .

. . sure played hard on 'mass entertainment' . . . .

. . the bigger the jewish power , the more they wish to distract people . . . .

Otherwise a revolution would break out. . .

Now , that is not to say that 'entertainment' is necessarily bad , yet they use it for their own purposes . . . .

Quote:
Seems that they wandered around the middle east and europe for millenia selling their cheap goods and 'entertaining' telling their wild stories until a few hundred years ago when some of them got together pooled their financial resources and became a force to be reckoned with. They exploited the many 'chinks' in our peoples armor after closely observing us for a long period of time.

Haha now you could say their wild bullshit stories are our 'history', makes ya sick eh?

Old September 7th, 2018 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Thumbs down "SICK Daddy Cool"

Well , given he's jewish , no wonder he was is of the wrestlers who probably made the most bucks during his career ( he was promoted quite heavily . .) . .

He probably teamed together with the kikes sitting on top of the Wrestling management . .

SICK Brother is watching you . .

Old October 13th, 2018 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Talking

lol . . . for the record . . . why not name yourself 'Pig Paddy Fool Wiesel' ? ? ?

'Pig Paddy' as a reference to the kosher slaughter used by jews ( ) , 'Fool' , well you might figure why . . . .

. . . as for 'Wiesel' , lol . . . I happen to think Eli Wiesel , "Mister Holocaust™" himself , in secret is a role model for the whole jewish community . . .

. . . how much did the Rothschilds pay you for that ? ?

Horror story after horror story . . .

Good that he was exposed as a fraud . . https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550909

Old October 11th, 2019 #6
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Talking

I also used to watch WWE wrestling when he was on (or, as it was still called back then, WWF)...

I myself never realized how many jewish wrestlers there were nor how much influence jews have in wrestling TBH.

Old October 11th, 2019 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post
I also used to watch WWE wrestling when he was on (or, as it was still called back then, WWF)...
WWF ( = World Wrestling Federation ) was forced to change their name after this organisation yelled out . .

WWF = World Wildlife Fund

. . they changed it to 'WWE ; World Wrestling Entertainment' . .

. . while we're at this subject, there are conspiracy theories about that organisation too . . the toughest one being in reality they only feign to help the wildlife while in reality they are a fund for trading with ivory . .

Wow . .

Conspiracy-theories exist about many organisations and how they alledgedly relate to the N.W.O. ( such as the 'Club Of Rome' , 'The Trilateral Commission' , the 'Council On Foreign Relations' etc . .) but this claim . .?

Wow.

Quote:
I myself never realized how many jewish wrestlers there were nor how much influence jews have in wrestling TBH.
They have influence in wrestling . . better be sure . .

Thread