VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 11th, 2012 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default The Christian Mentality Destroys White Society: Examples

[Will use this thread to post real-world examples of christian thought and practice, and show how they destroy the kind of world normal people want to live in.]

Christian (responding to WN reaction to a particularly vicious hush crime in which a nigger stalked and raped/murdered a human woman in South Carolina):

It’s disgusting, but y’all can’t sit here and use the ‘n’ word and perpetuate the cycle of hatred further and further. I try my hardest to live my life as Christ intended, and that was by erasing hate and spreading love. That other site has horrific statements of hatred using some twisted veil of Islam. True Muslims wouldn’t approve of that site as much as Christ wouldn’t like you all using the ‘n’ word and pushing hatred. Her death was a tragedy in itself. It shouldn’t become further tragedy for everyone involved with all this hatred being thrown around. There have been plenty of white people to kill other white people, black people to kill other black people, and white on black and black on white killing. Sick people are going to kill, regardless of race. I hope you all find peace and love. Forgiveness may be out of reach for some, but at least don’t continue the cycle
of hate and violence.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 11th, 2012 at 08:30 PM.

Tags
christianity

Thread