Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 23rd, 2013 #1
Cora McGuire

Default The Irish Savant and jew-truth

The Irish Savant is a good blogger who has recently been 'awakened' to the role of Jews in White Genocide worldwide. He has done what I consider to be some great work in this area, especially over the course of the last year. He even has a series called "Shatter-Watch", making it handy to link to when trying to show other Irish people why having this treasonous Jew, Alan Shatter, in Government is unacceptable, etc.

But today, it seems "something" changed, and I am not sure what to make of these statements:

Quote:
SAVANT said...

To me this Jewish/White dichotomy is a bit of a red herring (so to speak!).

Clearly most Jews are 'white' by any meaningful definition of the term. If you've got fair hair and blue eyes you're white. Period.

I actually think it's a matter of affiliation. As we've seen (my own eyes opened only recently) many Jews, especially of the Hochjuden kind, are carrying out a war of destruction of the White ethny, debasing it with race mixing and marginalising it through AA and such.

That's why I sue a capital 'W' to refer to White in an ethnic sense as distinct from a visual one. So if a Jew sees himself as a White ethnic and of the Jewish religion/heritage then that's fine by me. And I know quite a few like that, by the way.

I know this will grate with many of the readers here but.......
And later, this:

Quote:
But it's just daft saying someone like Harrison Ford, Goldie Hawn or Gwinneth Paltrow isn't white. They sure as hell are not Japs, for example.

Fact is many 'Jewish' people probably have a Jewish great grand-mother with all the other antecedents being white/Christian.

That's why I capitalise White when I mean someone who is ethnically White as well as being, obviously, racially so. I think we make ourselves sound ridiculous by claiming that people like those mentioned are not white. Never a good idea to make ourselves look ridiculous.
I don't think we "look ridiculous". I think he does. Why? Because it seems to me our single greatest frustration with fellow Whites is exactly this issue, this delusion that "Jews are Us", and dealing with the fact that many of them look like us, making breaking that delusion all the more challenging. Plus: don't many of these jews make it known to the world that it is they who are "Jewish" and so set apart from us? (when it suits them, of course )

Not sure why I am posting this really, I guess I am a bit baffled as to how someone who seemed so on the ball could be thinking this way....

http://irishsavant.blogspot.ie/2013/...ce-change.html

Old January 23rd, 2013 #2
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Yeah, I saw his awakening too. But then he jumped right back on the fence post. Strange.

Old January 24th, 2013 #3
john-connor
Banned

This article put me off him. http://irishsavant.blogspot.ie/2013/01/flying-flag.html Flying the flag
I like Ulster people generally but the extreme Loyalists are another kettle of fish. They really make themselves hard to like .....and they're Rangers supporters to boot. The world has again been treated over the last few weeks to them doing what they do best. Riot.

But in this case their cause is surely 100% justified. Because Belfast City Council has voted to prohibit the flying of the national flag except on certain days. And yes, I did say National Flag. To wit, the flag of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. Now is there anywhere else in the world (ok, apart from Aztlan and Miami) where flying a country's flag would be banned? I don't think so.

But in Norn Iron what's good for The Other Side must, by definition, be bad for Our Side, and vice versa. Sinn Fein and the SDLP provoked an entirely unnecessary crisis, and surely can't be surprised at the resultant violence. This is squalid political opportunism of the lowest kind. Sadly, all too typical of what we've seen down the years.

And by the way, isn't Norn Iron a great advertisement for diversity? The two Tribes are almost the same. The inhabitants of Ulster and Scotland have been invading and migrating back and forth for millenia, inter-marrying and giving us, and America in particular, the feisty Scots-Irish. Yet, despite all they share in common communal hostilities are always simmering beneath the surface. How then, in God's name, do we expect Europeans to live in peace and harmony with such exotica as Africans and Muslim

Old February 5th, 2013 #4
Cora McGuire

jewsign

http://irishsavant.blogspot.ie/2013/...st-uncles.html

Just when I thought he couldn't get any worse.

Essentially this just boils down to the " Good Jew" argument

Quote:
Monday, 4 February 2013
ON Nastiest Uncles

I have a number of Jewish friends and colleagues who, during my deluded white liberal (DWL) days were among the few to warn about non-White immigration. An Israeli work colleague continually got onto me, warning that we'd regret 'leaving all those savages' (he had Muslims in mind, admittedly) enter our countries. One Irish Jewish friend in particular used to rant about 'the fucking monkeys swarming all over the place'. And, irony of ironies, I used to admonish them for their racism ('you as Jews, of all people.......').

As you know I subsequently, and over time, became aware of the central role Jews played in setting this destructive process in train and how indeed they continue to do so (stand up Alan Shatter). Those friends and colleagues - and this will come as no surprise - absolutely refuse to even contemplate the possibility of this being true. Response is kind of hands over the ears and 'na-na-na-na-na I can't hear you'. In common with all Jews they refuse to accept any Jewish blame. Which comes with the territory, I guess.

Now: Are those people friends or enemies of our cause? They actively oppose mass immigration. They don't demonstrate any support for the other main planks of White destruction such as feminism, political correctness, moral/cultural relativism, or degenerate art. Surely it's a bad strategy to alienate and antagonise them and drive them out of 'our' camp? Surely every movement encompasses a wide range of views and priorities? Listen, we're not exactly swamped with supporters, are we?

The argument will be made that they only appear to be with us so as to sow dissension in our ranks. I have no doubt that this applies in many if not most cases. But it certainly does not apply with the people I know. And don't argue with me on this because I've known most of them all my life. They are not dissimulating. So if I call them fucking Jew bastards and tell them to get out of my sight, well, as far as I'm concerned all I've done is lose them as allies, albeit attenuated ones.

*Strawman bullshit meant to deceive, for who asked him to call his "many Jewish friends " bastards", etc? No one, of course.

*The following involves talk of a troll on his site " Nastiest Uncle", whose act mainly centers on the following :
-denial any White Genocide exists, and constant mocking of it.
-Daily drips of the lie " Jews are White".
-constant mocking any talk of Jewish involvement in 911.
-bashing Hitler/NS , etc.

Which brings me to Nastiest Uncle. I'll stick my neck out and propose that he's like my friends, with similar objectives. Sure, he'll defend and mislead and so on when the central role of Jews is pointed out. Just as my friends and colleagues do. !!!!! LOL!!!!
Now I've been inundated with complaints to the effect that he brings the Jewish issue into every response and that, as per Occidental Dissent, this immediately lowers the standard of the discussion.

Well I've taken a long look back at the threads and one point has become clear. UN never brings the JI into his comments unless it's flung in his face or it forms the basis of my main post. Au contraire, what happens almost all the time is that he makes a general point, and is then immediately inundated with a torrent of abuse predicated on his Jewishness.

*although it is true some accuse him of being a jew, most just point out that be he a jew or not, he constantly agitates for what is good for them, and bad for us, so he may as well be.

So the issue we have to face, ladies and gentlemen, is whether we see Jews who support our main objectives while denying Jewish responsibility as allies or enemies. My view, and it can change, as my pathetic confession in the first paragraph shows, is that they are allies. Allies with whom we disagree on a vital strategic issue, but on which we hope to change their minds by way of reasoned dialogue.

he is gonna "reason" with his " many jewish friends"

This latter statement will, I know, drive many of you to despair. To curse my naivety. And you may be right. But I hope you're not.

Old July 18th, 2013 #5
Cora McGuire

I stopped regularly reading this guy a while back, but stopped in today to see if there was anything interesting worth looking at. All I found was yet more jew-hand wringing, coupled with an apparent endorsement of (and his wanting to screw) jewess Pamela Geller.

Quote:
Friday, 12 July 2013
Raising 'The Question' again
This post is related to the one on Pamela Geller and of course this one. I realise that raising it yet again will elicit a response similar to that of poking a stick into a nest of particularly peevish hornets. I'm referring of course to the issue of whether there are sufficient 'good Jews' with whom Whites can make practical common cause, at least on some issues.

Specifically I'm referring to an article on immigration printed in The Jewish Forward. Its title (Jews Unite Behind Push for Immigration Reform: Ethics and Self-Interest Drive Unusual Nationwide Effort) would appear to confirm all our worst suspicions. As indeed it should. But now I raise again another development I've noticed: The disparity between reporting/editorial on one hand and reader comments on the other. As I've said, they're like two different worlds and provide cause for considerable hope.

And in fact readers of The Forward underline this observation in dramatic fashion. Because the comments are almost uniformly hostile to immigration 'reform' and the misleading premise of the article which assumes a unified Jewish voice on the subject. And remember The Forward is read by 'progressive' Jews, the most likely supporters among the Jewish community for this initiative.

Many of the comments wouldn't be out of place on this blog. Here's one 'why not just erase the border and call it a day. I can't wait until a couple of hundred thousand Syrians start arriving. I'd put at least 5000 on Diamonds block.'

So I'll say it again: We need to be careful not to throw out the baby with the bathwater. I know, and most of you know, that the war on Whites is essentially a Jewish enterprise. But as this example suggests, Jews are far from united on the goals. A Jewish friend of mine, who by now more or less accepts my position on 'the war on Whites', made the point that lumping all Jews together on this would be like blaming all Americans for the depredations of the so-called War on Terror.

He has a point.
Posted by SAVANT at 05:13

Quote:
SAVANT said...
Ok, 60 comments already so time for a recap.

First, re the sneering reference to my having Jewish friends. Yes I do, and the one I refer to in this post has been one of my best friends, for nearly all my life. I also have, and have had, Jewish colleagues who span the spectrum from being great to exhibiting many of the pathologies associated with Jews.

My main point, again, is not to question the destructive Jewish lead anti-White agenda. Rather it is to suggest that there could be a sizeable minority, or even a majority, of Jews who either tacitly support what WNs want or are at least not hostile.

Now here's my point: What is gained by pissing off and insulting these people? For example my friend vehemently denied the 'Jewish Agenda' but after countless conversations he's pretty much come around and would now cheerfully string Shatter up. And no, he was NOT dissimulating. He had no knowledge of The Agenda.

Now here I will acknowledge that Jews have, by their actions, rendered every one of them open to suspicion. So were a Jew to join a WN-style organisation I would openly state that his loyalty will be under question until events suggest otherwise.

Anyway, let's say I'm wrong and the vast overwhelming majority of them are implacably anti-White. We've lost nothing by focusing on just the prominent bad guys and not pissing off the others. But suppose I'm right. In that case we've made enemies of a huge swathe of people who'd otherwise have been at worst neutral, at best supportive.

That does not sound like a sensible approach.

And Keiser, yes, as we say in Cork, Pam is eminently rideable.

12 July 2013 21:05

Tags
blogging, europeans, irish savant, the jewish question, who is white?

Thread