VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2007 #61
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe101 View Post
That means that we don't need 30 different people shooting their mouths off to the press. It is vitally important that ONE person be appointed to deal with the press. This individual should be intelligent, mature, and have a firm understanding of the character and tone we wish to convey. Please make this happen, and fast!

I will see you all in Knoxville!!!!
Alex Linder announced he'll be doing just that on the show tonight. This is oing to be a huge event. This is something that should've taken place a long time ago...perhaps Channon and Chris would still be alive today if it had've.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old March 19th, 2007 #62
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
Alex Linder announced he'll be doing just that on the show tonight. This is oing to be a huge event. This is something that should've taken place a long time ago...perhaps Channon and Chris would still be alive today if it had've.

-Jim
I must have missed that part, Yankee Jim. Thanks for the info.

Oh, and another thing, I'll see your YANKEE ass in Knoxville!!!!!!

Old March 19th, 2007 #63
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
That means that we don't need 30 different people shooting their mouths off to the press. It is vitally important that ONE person be appointed to deal with the press. This individual should be intelligent, mature, and have a firm understanding of the character and tone we wish to convey. Please make this happen, and fast!
Ok Ahnenerbe101, take a slow deep breath. I too was thinking about this earlier today. You know the msm would love to get some ignorant comment that they could air repeatedly and distract from the focus and purpose of the Knoxville rally.

If anyone in the controlled media asks me anything at all my answer will be "Can you imagine how those young people suffered?" That will shut them down right there and on the spot. They won't dare ask me anything further and won't air such a response.

As far as VNN goes Alex is the appropriate contact person to provide answers or comments.

T

Old March 19th, 2007 #64
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
Ok Ahnenerbe101, take a slow deep breath. I too was thinking about this earlier today. You know the msm would love to get some ignorant comment that they could air repeatedly and distract from the focus and purpose of the Knoxville rally.

If anyone in the controlled media asks me anything at all my answer will be "Can you imagine how those young people suffered?" That will shut them down right there and on the spot. They won't dare ask me anything further and won't air such a response.

As far as VNN goes Alex is the appropriate contact person to provide answers or comments.

T
I am very calm, Brother. I am also deadly serious about keeping this thing focused and professional. We have a 1,000 chances to fuck this up, and only ONE chance to get it right.

Whenever I harp on relations with the media, please understand that I am not referring to you. I know you have had some contact, and you have handled yourself extremely well.

Old March 19th, 2007 #65
Stan Sikorski
Returned

A re-broadcast of this evening's show is forthcoming in about 10 minutes. Tune into the feed for the replay:

Old March 19th, 2007 #66
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski View Post
A re-broadcast of this evening's show is forthcoming in about 10 minutes. Tune into the feed for the replay:
Tnx Stan, I missed the first hour so looking forward to listening.

Old March 19th, 2007 #67
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Default Point of Contact

Who is the point of contact for this event?
I was going to start contacting people on every pro white web page I could find and would like to direct them to someone.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old March 19th, 2007 #68
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski View Post

You da man!

Hey, did I say we've got our own media now?

Below is the first sentence of the first Email Mr. Boyd sent me.

Quote:
I hope you're on the level, but we're not about to give a
Hate Group publicity
to help sway its decision toward
marching here.
They'll only be able to keep a lid on this for so long...word is already spreading. I can't tell you guys how many POSITIVE Emails I'm already getting on this.

-Jim

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

Old March 19th, 2007 #69
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Zeke View Post
I was going to start contacting people on every pro white web page I could find and would like to direct them to someone.
Try this:

http://vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

Old March 19th, 2007 #70
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Exactly Zeke!! I'm going to start beating the bush too and seeing if any WHITE MEN come out of them.

Old March 19th, 2007 #71
Geoff Beck
Hammer

The replay is on.

Old March 19th, 2007 #72
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Exactly Zeke!! I'm going to start beating the bush too and seeing if any WHITE MEN come out of them.
Let's do it!

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old March 19th, 2007 #73
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:

It looks like the new sub-forum has already been set up. I'd direct all newcomers there.

See HERE

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old March 19th, 2007 #74
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Play the jewsmedia like a violin. They have no choice. VNN has the people, the will and the resources to keep them on their toes. Our only stopping point is not acting.

Old March 20th, 2007 #75
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

I mentioned the Kingston, NY rally that Hal Turner organized a while back. You can read all about it HERE

Thanks again for broadcasting on your day off Geoff...and thanks again for a GREAT SHOW!

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old March 20th, 2007 #76
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
I mentioned the Kingston, NY rally that Hal Turner organized a while back. You can read all about it HERE

Thanks again for broadcasting on your day off Geoff...and thanks again for a GREAT SHOW!

-Jim
My pleasure, it was a rash start, but it was a great show. Now on to the next step.

Old March 20th, 2007 #77
kymry...

Look Geoff it was a great show and pretty inspiring. Alex L was really on a roll wasn't he? LOL!

Meanwhile, with all Hal Turner's problems in terms of broadcasting one wonders why, out loud, he doesn't come to some arrangement with VNN. Although I don't particularly like Turner's odd and regular departures from reality he is a good radio show host and, from that point of view, does an articulate and effective job.

So, as the barriers are down and people are working together why not seek to increase VNN's cache within this thing of ours?

K

Old March 20th, 2007 #78
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymry View Post
Look Geoff it was a great show and pretty inspiring. Alex L was really on a roll wasn't he? LOL!

Meanwhile, with all Hal Turner's problems in terms of broadcasting one wonders why, out loud, he doesn't come to some arrangement with VNN. Although I don't particularly like Turner's odd and regular departures from reality he is a good radio show host and, from that point of view, does an articulate and effective job.

So, as the barriers are down and people are working together why not seek to increase VNN's cache within this thing of ours?

K

Hal, if you want to team up with VNN here is your invitation. Let us know your ideas.

Hal - as he said on the (3/20/2007) FTL - has agreed to be a participant at the rally.

Thread