Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 22nd, 2012 #121
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
You have also made an effort to evaluate me psychiatrically because I asked for permission to call Donna of Ohio a fag after he made a continuous, everlasting hysteria over the use of the word “fag”. However, you have given me this permission on the thread.
Fag is not a banned term/claim, so you don't need permission to call someone a fag. I just pointed out since Donnie's obviously not a fag, you look stupid calling him one. That you don't grasp this begs a psychological explanation.

More prosaically, your idea of evidence is not shared by others. Whether Breivik had plastic surgery, what kind - this is not relevant to anything, only in your opinion does it matter.

Quote:
Of course I have my rational for not giving up the word “fag”: At the moment when we give up the only acceptable term to address faggots we are forced to fall back on “homosexual” and “gay”, the artificial plastic words created by fags&jews for social degeneration purposes. There is nothing else available!
Yes, there is: queer. Perfect word for them. Or deviants.

Quote:
I notice a trend here. You are seriously committed to the “Breivik the Great White Hero” and the “Fags are NOT Fags” theories and you are falling back on methods that are anything but acceptable in a free intellectual debate.
When you call me “nutty” you are getting in line behind a number of individuals who had to fall back on the same method for lack of better choices.
Nutty is a legitimate description of someone who calls others fags for no reason, and has no evidence other than his own opinion, which he considers evidence. Do you understand that other people do not consider your opinion evidence? You do not. That is why we begin to see and describe you as nutty. Quit breathing your own farts, go outside and inspect some daffodils for latent homoism.

Quote:
You are kind of placing yourself into a corner where you are retaliating for independent arguments that deviate from your own line. Your problem is that there are many on this board who will not toe your party line. They have already advanced behind that. And here, you logically arrive to the issue of possibly banning Kennewickman from the general population of VNN.
I don't mind your posts, and am not thinking of banning you, but when you post nutty things, that's what I and others will call them. Again, you've lost your grip on what constitutes evidence. Again, sir:

your opinion is not the same as evidence. Two different things.

That goes for all of us.

All I said was show me where Breivik has mentioned the boycott during his trial if that's his real motivation. And if he hasn't mentioned it as part of some clever strategy, identify it and explain to me how it works.

Old April 22nd, 2012 #122
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atkins View Post
You and Craig are posting your hearts out in defense of Breivik, claiming intimate knowledge of Breivik's thinking, because that is the ONLY way you can come close to explaining his history.

He liked nigger hip hop, but he must have changed. He was with EDL, but he changed. He admired Izzy, but that was just because he was confused. He killed White Norwegians, but he really did that because he was protecting other Norwegians from Jewish 'multi-kulty'. He 'missed the Jew being behind it all', but he was actually fighting against the Jew, whether he realized it or not, because killing Whites, what was it Alex, it takes out the succeeding sons and daughters of the sellouts? Magnificent!

The shit is getting thicker and deeper by the minute on this thread.
None of this is relevant. None. Breivik is a big bad lone wolf not some suspiciously well funded organisation that suddenly appeared out of thin air. Does Breivik have a screw loose? maybe. Is he queer? Who knows. Is he just an egoist? Quite possibly. None of which is relevant. Let him be judged not by his taste in music, his appearance or even by his words but by his actions. Judge by results! What has he accomplished. What has he achieved.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #124
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Fag is not a banned term/claim, so you don't need permission to call someone a fag. I just pointed out since Donnie's obviously not a fag, you look stupid calling him one. That you don't grasp this begs a psychological explanation.

For a certain subset of Internet Aryans, using spell-check = probable homosexual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman
You have also made an effort to evaluate me psychiatrically because I asked for permission to call Donna of Ohio a fag after he made a continuous, everlasting hysteria over the use of the word “fag”. However, you have given me this permission on the thread. Of course I have my rational for not giving up the word “fag”: At the moment when we give up the only acceptable term to address faggots we are forced to fall back on “homosexual” and “gay”, the artificial plastic words created by fags&jews for social degeneration purposes. There is nothing else available!
"A continuous, everlasting hysteria over the use of the word “fag”," eh?

You exist in a fantasy world, freak. I merely pointed out that you bring up homosexuals with remarkable frequency on this forum. One could even say you appear fairly obsessed with homosexuality. I personally have an opinion on what that could mean, but I digress.

I'll tell you what, weirdo: I don't bother to engage your fellow anonymous delusional crank "Celtic Patriot" anymore. I realized it's just not sporting, as I honestly believe he is mentally ill.

I think it's time I leave you to your ruminations as well. I'll allow your quote in my sig to speak to my opinion of your gravitas.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; April 23rd, 2012 at 01:34 AM.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #125
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
I'll tell you what, weirdo: I don't bother to engage your fellow anonymous delusional crank "Celtic Patriot" anymore. I realized it's just not sporting, as I honestly believe he is mentally ill.
My stating the facts makes you go off the tracks. It is fun to watch.
Major parts of the compendium (Brievik Manifesto) are attributed to the pseudonymous Norwegian blogger Fjordman.[125] The text also copies sections of the Unabomber manifesto, without giving credit, while exchanging the words "leftists" for "cultural Marxists" and "black people" for "muslims".[126] The New York Times described American influences in the writings, noting that the compendium mentions the anti-Islamist American Robert Spencer 64 times and cites Spencer's works at great length.[127] as well as the anti-Islamist work of Bat Ye'or[128] dozens of times.[129] Neoconservative blogger Pamela Geller,[130]. Neo-pagan writer Koenraad Elst[131] and Daniel Pipes are also mentioned as sources of inspiration.[132]

Anders_Behring_Breivik Anders_Behring_Breivik
So what to Pamela Geller, Bat Ye'or, and Daniel Pipes, all have in common? They are Jewish.

Bat Ye'or (Gisèle Littman, née Orebi) was born into a Jewish family in Cairo, Egypt.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_Ye%27or

Pamela Geller, born to Jewish parents Reuben ("Ruby") and Lillian Geller,
Pamela_Geller Pamela_Geller

Daniel Pipes The son of Irene (née Roth) and Richard Pipes, Daniel Pipes was born in Boston, Massachusetts, in 1949.[7] His parents were Polish Jews who had each fled German-occupied Poland, and met in the United States.[8] His father, Richard Pipes, was a historian at Harvard University, specializing in Russian and Soviet history.
Daniel_Pipes Daniel_Pipes

Robert Spencer Spencer is the founder director of Jihad Watch, a program of the David Horowitz Freedom Center. Spencer is author of ten books, including the New York Times bestsellers The Truth About Muhammad and The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades). He is also a weekly columnist for Human Events and FrontPage Magazine.

The David Horowitz Freedom Center, was founded in 1988 by David Horowitz (born 1939), who is an American neo-conservative writer (member of the New Left in the late 1960s) who was born to a Jewish family in Forest Hills.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_...r_%28author%29
David_Horowitz_Freedom_Center David_Horowitz_Freedom_Center

Horowitz
was born to a Jewish family in Forest Hills, New York City.
David_Horowitz David_Horowitz

Fjordman: See earlier post in this thread about his pro-Israel attitude.

Pipes, Geller, Littman. Horowitz.

Nice mix of Jewish writing in his manifesto.

Last edited by Celtic_Patriot; April 23rd, 2012 at 06:08 AM.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #126
Kennewickman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Patriot View Post
My stating the facts makes you go off the tracks. It is fun to watch.
Major parts of the compendium (Brievik Manifesto) are attributed to the pseudonymous Norwegian blogger Fjordman.[125] The text also copies sections of the Unabomber manifesto, without giving credit, while exchanging the words "leftists" for "cultural Marxists" and "black people" for "muslims".[126] The New York Times described American influences in the writings, noting that the compendium mentions the anti-Islamist American Robert Spencer 64 times and cites Spencer's works at great length.[127] as well as the anti-Islamist work of Bat Ye'or[128] dozens of times.[129] Neoconservative blogger Pamela Geller,[130]. Neo-pagan writer Koenraad Elst[131] and Daniel Pipes are also mentioned as sources of inspiration.[132]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
So what to Pamela Geller, Bat Ye'or, and Daniel Pipes, all have in common? They are Jewish.

Bat Ye'or (Gisèle Littman, née Orebi) was born into a Jewish family in Cairo, Egypt.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_Ye%27or

Pamela Geller, born to Jewish parents Reuben ("Ruby") and Lillian Geller,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Geller

Daniel Pipes The son of Irene (née Roth) and Richard Pipes, Daniel Pipes was born in Boston, Massachusetts, in 1949.[7] His parents were Polish Jews who had each fled German-occupied Poland, and met in the United States.[8] His father, Richard Pipes, was a historian at Harvard University, specializing in Russian and Soviet history.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Pipes

Robert Spencer Spencer is the founder director of Jihad Watch, a program of the David Horowitz Freedom Center. Spencer is author of ten books, including the New York Times bestsellers The Truth About Muhammad and The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades). He is also a weekly columnist for Human Events and FrontPage Magazine.

The David Horowitz Freedom Center, was founded in 1988 by David Horowitz (born 1939), who is an American neo-conservative writer (member of the New Left in the late 1960s) who was born to a Jewish family in Forest Hills.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_...r_%28author%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_H...Freedom_Center

Horowitz
was born to a Jewish family in Forest Hills, New York City.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Horowitz

Fjordman: See earlier post in this thread about his pro-Israel attitude.

Pipes, Geller, Littman. Horowitz.

Nice mix of Jewish writing in his manifesto.

This is the standard coded message that we see all over in America today, when freaks of all sorts declare their unbroken alliance to their zionist masters by parroting them endlessly. Also, we just might have some surprises coming still on the exact sources of Breivik’s income as he was operating a nonproducing business and traveled around in the world.

Anybody in France? Please get me a DNA sample from Breivik’s father!

I consider this one an additional strong link in the chain of evidence that Breivik was an overheated little Zionist puppy on the long leash of his masters.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #127
Craig Cobb
Banned

Kennewickman said
Quote:
Also, we just might have some surprises coming still on the exact sources of Breivik’s income as he was operating a nonproducing business and traveled around in the world.
He sold fake diplomas online. Lucrative, I expect, at one time. A kid from my hometown made a million dollars selling a book about how to elongate your penis. Early days of net--around 2000. Bought a big old downtown 19th century brick bar bldg where niggers came looking for White girls. Waste of money. Breivik supposedly had $20,000 wired from US eight years ago, 2004, to a Lithuanian or Latvian bank which since went under. Took him a long time to act if he had been funded, lol. Will To Power. He simply decided to make a difference and he did. One vid of The Sun in UK showed a reporter at a rightist 2011 music festival in Hungary. Swedish Saga was performing. She still looks great. The reporter claims Breivik stated in his manifesto, 2083 A European Declaration of Independence, that he listened to Saga a lot. Too bad you got kicked off SF. All the keyboard warriors there don't like anybody encroaching on their very intense loves for Saga and Bruder Schweigen. We have a lot of White enemies. Like the millions of ones in US govt employ. Face it.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #128
Swede
morsning korsning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post
This is the standard coded message that we see all over in America today, when freaks of all sorts declare their unbroken alliance to their zionist masters by parroting them endlessly. Also, we just might have some surprises coming still on the exact sources of Breivik’s income as he was operating a nonproducing business and traveled around in the world.

Anybody in France? Please get me a DNA sample from Breivik’s father!

I consider this one an additional strong link in the chain of evidence that Breivik was an overheated little Zionist puppy on the long leash of his masters.
There are tons of evidence that clearly points out that he was just that. But who cares? The vnn here has decided that he is a hero.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #129
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede View Post
There are tons of evidence that clearly points out that he was just that. But who cares? The vnn here has decided that he is a hero.
So show your proofs. Before you roll with the VNNF veiled calumny insinuating he was a Manchurian candidate..
http://www.pagegangster.com/p/zohxp/#/page/1

Old April 23rd, 2012 #130
Swede
morsning korsning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
So show your proofs. Before you roll with the VNNF veiled calumny insinuating he was a Manchurian candidate..
Stop with the attitude. Have you read his manifest? Do you understand what the jews are trying to do in Europe?

http://www.counterpunch.org/2011/08/...ers-manifesto/

Quote:
"---The content of 2083 reflects his admiration of his Neocon sources. Quotes from David Horowitz’s Frontpage articles contaminate hundreds of pages with his vitriol. Bernard Lewis has his own place of honour. The notorious Bat Yeor, an Egyptian Jewish woman living in Switzerland who coined the term “Eurabia” (an alleged conspiracy to subjugate Europe to Arabs) and did much to promote and grew rich off the fear of Islam, corresponded with the killer. She “kindly” advised him and sent him her unpublished texts. She is the only person named in his Declaration of European Independence, and her advice the newly independent Europeans should follow, according to Breivik. Bat Yeor provided “inestimable service” to his project, and is quoted extensively throughout.

Robert Spencer, a sidekick of Jihad Watch’s Horowitz, is another great love of the killer, and so is American Zionist Andrew Bostom, self-proclaimed expert on “Islamic anti-Semitism”. Daniel Pipes is presented with his thesis that “The Palestinian phenomenon was created with the intention to justify Jihad.” Serge Trifkovic, an anti-Muslim Serb, Melanie Phillips, the British far-right Zionist who is friendly with the BNP leader Griffiths, and Stephen Schwartz are all quoted, along with numerous other activists and scholars who earn their bread by demonizing Islam.

Politically, the killer’s sympathies lie squarely with the United States and Israel: “The creators of Eurabia have conducted a successful propaganda campaign against these two countries in the European media. This fabrication was made easier by pre-existing currents of anti-Semitism and anti-Americanism in parts of Europe.” Economically, he likes Milton Friedman and Hayek; he would get rid of taxes and the welfare state.

Breivik hates the Palestinian people, and rails against the “Palestinian terrorist jihad”. Like every good Zionist he brings up the Mufti and the Holocaust whenever possible: “Muhammad Amin al-Husayni, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Arab nationalist leader, a leading force behind the establishment of the Arab League and a spiritual father of the PLO, was a close collaborator with Nazi Germany and personally met with Adolf Hitler. In a radio broadcast from Berlin he called upon Muslims to kill Jews wherever they could find them… he had visited incognito the gas chambers of Auschwitz.” Among the first things the newly independent Europeans should do, Breivik declares, is to stop all support of the Palestinians. In 2083 he calls on his fellow Templars to “Assist Israel in deporting all Muslim Syrians (also referred to as ‘Palestinians’) from the Gaza strip, the West bank and Jerusalem. These territories will be included in Israel. However, Jerusalem will come under joint Christian-Jewish administration. Demolish the abomination known as the Al-Aqsa mosque and the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem and rebuild the Temple of Salomon – the Third Temple as described in the Book of Ezekiel, chapters 40-42. The Third Temple will become a place of worship for both Jews and Christians. The Dome of the Rock is regarded as occupying the actual space where the Temple once stood.”

For Breivik, as for all his Jewish teachers, Adolf Hitler represents ultimate evil. For this reason, he recommends that his readers avoid historically ominous words like “race”. 2083 is largely an attempt to categorize the other reasons to hate Muslims besides “race”. In the end, he did demonstrate to the world that he is not racist: he killed with an even hand, blue-eyed Norwegians as easily as brown-eyed guests. Breivik even hates David Duke – for being anti-Jewish. His hatred of Islam is not limited to the borders of Norway, or even of Europe – like all proper Neocons he hates Muslims wherever they are to be found.---"

Old April 23rd, 2012 #131
Craig Cobb
Banned

I haven't read all his manifesto. A lot of it was copy and paste. Unlike Joe Stack's or Von Brunn's. Many toonies tuned it to the higher realms by habitual rail only or primarily against the brown muzzies. Nothing new there. Goes with the territory. Supposedly his manifesto states that he listened to Swedish Saga's music for hours on end. So do many WN. Some of them are toonies and CI's too. Aren't they basically robotically controlled by the flea bitten herders' ancient societal-controlling myths? Or does any reality implode bleed-through on their consciousnesses as it did exactingly via plot with Breivik? I figure you'd know.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #132
Swede
morsning korsning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
I haven't read all his manifesto. A lot of it was copy and paste. Unlike Joe Stack's or Von Brunn's. Many toonies tuned it to the higher realms by habitual rail only or primarily against the brown muzzies. Nothing new there. Goes with the territory. Supposedly his manifesto states that he listened to Swedish Saga's music for hours on end. So do many WN. Some of them are toonies and CI's too. Aren't they basically robotically controlled by the flea bitten herders' ancient societal-controlling myths? Or does any reality implode bleed-through on their consciousnesses as it did exactingly via plot with Breivik? I figure you'd know.
Can you read?

HE IS A SELFPROCLAMED ZIONIST AND HE SUPPORTS THE JEWS. READ HIS MANIFEST, IT'S ALL THERE.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE LISTENED TO SAGA.

http://israelleft.com/2011/07/24/omg...israeli-right/

Quote:
"---There hasn’t been such a catastrophe, political and moral, for the Israeli and pro-Israeli Right since the 1995 Rabin assassination. This is almost deja vu - when Rabin was killed, everybody was shocked, but no one was surprised. Same thing now. That the Christian Right and Jewish Right have a kinship based on a common enemy – Muslims - was as glaring as could be. That there’s a lunatic fringe on the white Christian Right that hates Muslims and liberal “Arab-lovers” enough to kill them is also understood. That one of these lunatics went off, and that he admires the Zionist Right is shocking as hell, but not at all surprising.

The international MSM that excerpted Breivak’s manifesto, notably Reuters, CNN and Britain’s Daily Telegraph, haven’t published any of the Israel- or Jewish-related passages. These came out on Electronic Intifada and left-wing Jewish blogs Tikun Olam and Mondoweiss. Then they were published in the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. Then in The Jerusalem Post. (As I write this, an hour after Breivik’s views on Israel were reported in prime time on Channel 2, by far the most-watched news show in the country, this “local angle” still hasn’t appeared on Ha’aretz’s or Yediot Aharonot’s websites.) After the Channel 2 report, though, the floodgates will very soon open, here and everywhere else.

This is a bombshell, pardon the pun – but the problem with bombshells is there’s no telling who will get hurt. It’s a good thing that Zionism’s anti-Muslim Right is going to be badly discredited by this racist mass murderer; in fact it’s a godsend. Unfortunately, according to Channel 2, Breivik also admired Theodor Herzl. Once the manifesto is fully digested, all of Zionism, Israel as a whole, maybe even Jews as a whole, could suffer. But from what we know of Breivik’s political heroes and villains so far, I think this revelation is going to do more good than bad for the long-term health of Israel, the Jewish people, the Middle East and the world.

Whatever, all hell is about to break loose."

http://thecomments.wordpress.com/201...hring-breivik/

Quote:
"Vem finansierar och inspirerar Anders Behring Breivik?

Signaturen Chayma lämnar en mycket bra beskrivning i en kommentar till ett inlägg (Anders Breivik, Norwegian Terror Suspect, Admirer of Israel, Avigdor Lieberman) på Richard Silverstein’s blogg. Hon skriver:

All of this propoganda which inspired Brievik is coming from one source, and the funders expect their whores to parrot “Israel is on the front line of defense”.

Although Israel is not to blame directly, nevertheless the far right Zionists (not necessarily in Israel) are definately to blame for creating a climate of hate and incitement.

All of the people lauded by Brievik (Bat Yeor, Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer, Andrew Bostom, Fjordmann, Geert Wilders) by Brievik belong to the same club, are funded by the same people and have an identical agenda, Geert Wilders is funded by Daniel Pipes organisation.

Even Jihad Watch is funded by the Horowitiz Foundation, (frontpagemag.com) which in turn gets most of it’s funds from Aubrey Chernick as well as other far right Zionists.

Western civilisation does not support the far right Zionist agenda. The problems in Europe are due to multiculturalism failing, and not Islam, and the problems are not unique to the Muslim communities, others have them too.

22 July 1946 jews bomb King David Hotel

22 July 2011 Breivik does his falseflag

22 July 1973, when Mossad spies were arrested after an operation in which they assassinated the wrong person on Norwegian soil

Norway indicated it would be willing to recognize a Palestinian state months before the bombings.

You annoy the hell out of me Craig.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #133
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
22 July 1946 jews bomb King David Hotel

22 July 2011 Breivik does his falseflag

22 July 1973, when Mossad spies were arrested after an operation in which they assassinated the wrong person on Norwegian soil

Norway indicated it would be willing to recognize a Palestinian state months before the bombings.

You annoy the hell out of me Craig.
The word for this is 'innumeracy'--numerical illiteracy. There was a fine book written on it in the nineties. Out of 365 days in the year, figure the likelihood. Example: 'Gro Harlem Surname', the Utoya female ex-PM of Norway was born April 20, 1939.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #134
Swede
morsning korsning

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig cobb View Post
the word for this is 'innumeracy'--numerical illiteracy. There was a fine book written on it in the nineties. Out of 365 days in the year, figure the likelihood. Example: 'gro harlem surname', the utoya female ex-pm of norway was born april 20, 1939.
He said he is a zionist, this is my last post in this thread.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #135
Craig Cobb
Banned

Due to centuries of carrying the cross around Europe, the middle east, the wilds of North America, the Pacific ocean depths of WWll and so on, lots and lots of toonies who are tuned in to the higher realms confuse that history with their DNA. Breivik did not say he killed 77 people because he was a Zionist. That was majorly peripheral in his consciousness. He didn't like the mud invasion, especially Pakis etc. Remnant has told me you often see stunning Norwegian girls on the arms of Turks in Oslo. In Finland, Turks stick together and own major corner baars and restaurants. Breivik was beaten up eight times by these muds, at least once when he was a huge hip hop fan in 1995/6 at age 16. Breivik said and says a lot of things. The Stormfronty insinuation that he was acting out of Zionist precepts deeply motivating him to cook up the fertilizer recipes is nonsense. He was anti-Marxist and Marxism is mostly another jew mind system of thought, just like crissed/jew messiah higher realm invisible-waves tunie-ism. Breivik killed to halt the multy cult and he did a damned better job than the jeeboo tunies on Stormfront sending Don Black $7,000 a month for a site that costs $500 a month max to operate. If they'd all get off their asses and do something our messages locally would expand exponentially. But they won't. They are too busy indignantly running down Breivik, lest the kike media get traction asserting Anders is a part-rightist nationalist. Dumb beyond belles.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #136
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Do you know what Zionism is? It's basically (W)N for jews. It's not necessarily opposed to WN, as you assume.

The problem is the same Zionist jews who want racial nationalism for themselves would deny it to Whites. That problem Breivik shows he is aware of when he says 75 or 80% of jews are multiculturalists. He says he would shoot them for that, if not for being jews.

The rest of your case amounts to nothing more than Breivik reading jewcons like Horowitz. That doesn't mean anything other than Breivik repeats some of their arguments. But that fact is trumped by his express desire to tie nationality to race, keeping Norway 98% Norwegian, and the fact that he didn't just talk, he acted.

He's not one of us, but his actions helped our cause. And were more skillfully executed than any pro-White action I've seen since we started VNN.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #137
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Do you know what Zionism is? It's basically (W)N for jews. It's not necessarily opposed to WN, as you assume.
Zionism, in practice, is Jews moving to a land which they did not originate in. Nationalism is a peoples' identity in a land which they were the first people in (Solutrean Europeans in America for instance or the Picts in Scotland). Imperialism is moving into a land which your race was not the first human habitant.

The oldest actual examples of Jewish heritage, that of Jewish synagogues, according to archeology, is in Egypt, not Palestine.
Oldest synagogues

General

The oldest synagogue fragments are stone synagogue dedication inscriptions stones found in middle and lower Egypt and dating from the 3rd century BCE. Some of these stones are considered sacred to some peoples.[1]

Egypt

Stone synagogue dedication inscriptions stones found in middle and lower Egypt (see above), and dating from the 3rd century BCE, are the oldest synagogue fragments found anywhere in the World.

Oldest_synagogues_in_the_world Oldest_synagogues_in_the_world

This fact, that Zionism in practice today, i.e. Israel, is based on a lie. It is not nationalism but illegit occupation of an essentially foreign land.

Zionism is not nationalism. Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf that Zionism was not nationalism and never would be. Of course Breivik wrote against Hitler and hated Nazis, but he loved Zionists.

If the Zionist movement of Herzl in Vienna had targeted Egypt as the Holy Land of Jews and their new Nationalism, then Zionism would be closer to the truth of nationalism, except Egyptians were first in the land where the first Jews leave any record of. So Jews essentially have no place that is occupied, to be a nation of.

The only solution for Jewish Nationalism is an unoccupied piece of desert or ice, then Zionism would ring true.

But ideologically Zionism historically has been focused on occupied, valuable, lands, not the desert wastelands. As such Zionism is a commercial ideology, not a nationalist one.

Last edited by Celtic_Patriot; April 23rd, 2012 at 02:22 PM.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #138
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
I just don't get it.... Don't you think those race traitors in their race-mixing love-in on the island had it coming? I mean, people come on to VNN and say what we need is the Day Of The Rope and when it unfolds it's like... er hang on... the guy hasn't ticked all the boxes correctly... the guy's a zionist ...

I don't get it.... I get Breivik but I don't get you.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #139
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Flash View Post
I just don't get it.... Don't you think those race traitors in their race-mixing love-in on the island had it coming? I mean, people come on to VNN and say what we need is the Day Of The Rope and when it unfolds it's like... er hang on... the guy hasn't ticked all the boxes correctly... the guy's a zionist ...

I don't get it.... I get Breivik but I don't get you.
They are the Alex Jones/Art Bell/Rense faction of WN. Mix in a little conservatism, tie it up with a "Support Our Troops" ribbon and you get people like Swede and Kennewick Man.

Old April 23rd, 2012 #140
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Breivik standing his ground...

Quote:
Breivik, who has admitted to killing 77 people in a bombing and youth camp massacre, said Monday that no one would have asked for a psychiatric examination had he been a “bearded jihadist.”

“But because I am a militant nationalist, I am being subjected to grave racism,” he said. “They are trying to delegitimize everything I stand for.”
Quote:
Two pscychiatric examinations reached opposite conclusions on that point. Breivik himself insists he is sane, and accuses the prosecutors of trying to make him look irrational.

“I know I’m at risk of ending up at an insane asylum, and I’m going to do what I can to avoid that,” he told the court.
Quote:
Holden asked him if he wanted to express a similar apology to the families of the other victims, including the 69 killed on the youth camp on Utoya island.

“No I don’t,” Breivik said. “Utoya is a political indoctrination camp.”

“I see all multicultural political activists as monsters, as evil monsters who wish to eradicate our people, our ethnic group, our culture and our country,” he said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1065949

Tags
#1, anders breivik, anti-genocide rage, norway, white rage

Thread