VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 27th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Joseph

29 SEP 07

Hail Joseph: Thanks for your letter of 23 SEP 07.

I’m glad you’re in contact with Liberty Rights Advocates, but you’d best avoid correspondence with Covington, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. You have no reason for complacency in the ZOG gulag, as you should know, for ZOG can make use of White dupes in or out of prison.

Covington’s decades-old M.O. is to infiltrate groups, become a member or supporter, & then do things in the name of the group so as to cause it trouble. He does the same thing with individuals, including prisoners, whom he cons into his network.

Under present circumstances, a network of correspondents can be deemed “terrorists” & “co-conspirators” by ZOG. After all, Al Qaida means “network.”

The Liberty City 7 could also express their surprise at being set up by ZOG, if they could escape their torturers long enough. Their connection with “Al Qaida” was via an FBI agent provocateur/informant.

Crazy Identity was set up by the Rothschilds to turn Germanic peoples against one another, in preparation for World War I, in which the House of Hannover claimed to be The House of Windsor, & Battenberg became Mountbatten.

The Waco Wackos of Koresh were similar, since David Koresh’s Branch Davidians were an offshoot, as I recall, of the Seventh Day Adventists who desperately want to become “troo-jooz.”

Koresh is Hebrew for Cyrus & Cyrus of Babylon was ELECTED Christ or jew-king by the jews of Babylon, for his great services to them. Cyrus was a Goy, just like David ben Wacko of Waco.

Koresh’s compound flew a big Israeli flag, which jewsmedia TV footage tried to blur, but it was unmistakeable.

Apparently, the kosher cowboys of the Lubavitcher sect in Brooklyn we offended by a Goy jew-king & the Waco-Wackos’ touting thereof.

The Lubavitchers were real good buddies of Pres. George Bush I, who declared on “National Education Day”, amongst grinning Lubavitchers, that “The Noahide Laws were the basis of civilization.” These laws are jew laws for the rule over Goy slaves.

Perhaps this was the kosher connection which led to the holocaust of the Waco victims, according to the will of ZOG. Always ask “Cui bono?” when atrocities occur, be they real or alleged.

Such was the outcry over the Waco victims that McVeigh felt called upon to blow up The Murrah Building, which bemused the Goyim, on behalf of our ZOG.

According to structural engineers & demolitions experts, there was no way that McVeigh’s barrels of fertilizer could have caused the internal collapse of the Murrah ZOG-Blg., as pictures revealed.

Nor can planes crashing into modern high-rise structures cause classic implosions, as we’ve seen repeatedly. Nor could the collapse of neighboring structures have caused the implosion of Tower #7, which had not been struck by an errant aircraft.

Funny to note that McVeigh is pronounced like the Yiddish “veh,” meaning “pain.” Mc = Son of, so “Son of Pain” would be talmudically & cabalistically appropriate for his ZOG-chosen role, as useful idiot.

No doubt, the Crazy Identity kooks will serve their chosen role as ZOG-dupes, in due course, for troo-jooz hate those who want to muscle in on their chosen racket as ‘most-poisecuted pipple.’

History shows that it is entirely unnecessary for targetted people to do anything. All that is needed by ZOG is to accuse them of being members of a group or in contact with such members.

The aftermath of the Lincoln assassination was truly talmudic: the chosen victims alias “conspirators” were brought before a military tribunal. They were Freemasonically bound, hooded & gagged, so all they could do was to listen to the charges read to them.

Dr. Mudd was literally roped into the kangaroo trial for his setting of Booth’s broken leg, especially since Booth’s alleged body at the burning barn had a different broken leg. I can assure you that ZOG jewstice, then & now, can be quite brutal.

Dr. Mudd was sent away to die, conveniently, in the death camp at Fort Jefferson, where yellow fever killed 2 commanders, if I recall correctly, but Dr. Mudd survived.

His family would like to clear his name, by finding out if the body in the Booth family tomb is that of J.W. Booth.

The Booth family refuses to allow a DNA test, for obvious reasons: mens rea, their guilty minds. Obviously, they know something about the Lincoln murder that they do not want out in public.

Local zoggies allege that Covington is just a violent, nutty fiction-writer, that is, until ZOG decides to define him as a “terrorist,” with his network of correspondent “co-conspirators.”

I don’t trust the ZOG, but if you do, then go right ahead. His current advocacy of violent overthrow of ZOG via armed secession has already broken the law that it is unlawful “to advocate to teach the forceful overthrow of the U.S. government.” How easy he has made it for the ZOG to do its job in due course!

You take care! ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread