Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 5th, 2008 #1
AntonF

jewsign 100% PROOF JEWS DID 9-11: Dancing Israelis on 9/11

OLD NEWS; BUT TO THIS DAY, Most White Americans haven't awaken to the REALITY OF ISRAEL, JEWS AND 9-11.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X63CQ-dXkwU
"OUR PURPOSE WAS TO DOCUMENT THE EVENT"!!!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW THE EVENT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE, MR. MOSSAD YID????? ISRAEL along with DUAL CITIZEN ELITE JEWS, inside and outside the Bush Administration, MASS MURDERED 3000 INNOCENT PEOPLE ON 9-11 RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES ON LIVE TV. NEVER FORGET ABOUT IT AND NEVER STOP REMINDING THEM, WE KNOW THEY DID IT!!!!!

Old July 5th, 2008 #2
AGWilliams

Quote:
"OUR PURPOSE WAS TO DOCUMENT THE EVENT"!!!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW THE EVENT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE, MR. MOSSAD MASS MURDERER?????
you can still document something you didn't know was going to happen. The silly music really makes this all more believable, but it was a good post, though.
The thing is, if this is true, then Bush and HUNDREDS of other people , in the military, executive branch, are KNOWINGLY going along with it.
I've never seen video of FBI agents who arrested the Israelis making any kind of comments, of course, I don't blame them. Every single talk show host and TV commentator would start slandering them and everyone knows it. There is not one sincere, honest word spoken over the air in America anymore. Everything is loud-mouthed bullshit artists who need to be gutted and hung up for target practice.

Rush Limbaugh recently got 400 million dollars for another 8 years of spewing demon vomit on America. How in the fuck does that show make enough money to pay him 400 million dollars? All they advertise is sex pills, silly real estate scams, get rich quick CD's. Oh and about 1/2 of their ads are from the government, the 'national ad council'.

At least with the Iraq War you had Scott Ritter going on TV, telling everyone the war was a complete hoax, an actual CIA weapons inspector.

Old July 5th, 2008 #3
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Great video! The truth will come out eventually.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old July 5th, 2008 #4
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Kadijevic View Post
Great video! The truth will come out eventually.
The truth has come out.
The indictment has been read.
All that's left is delivering justice to the perps!

Old July 5th, 2008 #5
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
The truth has come out.
The indictment has been read.
All that's left is delivering justice to the perps!
Ya, I meant it will become mainstream and common knowledge. WE all know who and for what purpose it was done for, but the lemmings don't. The truth still has to reach them.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old July 5th, 2008 #6
Flame Baiter
Banned

Quote:
Ya, I meant it will become mainstream and common knowledge. WE all know who and for what purpose it was done for, but the lemmings don't. The truth still has to reach them.
I think it already has reached the lemmings, but they aren't willing to take it the next step and hold the Jews responsible through some sort of action. When I went to see the movie Borat, there was a part in there where Borat says that Jews did 9-11. The entire audience gasped loudly at that point. More than I've ever heard in a movie theater. They wouldn't have done that if this was news to them. They were shocked that someone in the mass media was finally making public mention of this, if only in passing, and as part of a comedy.

I mean really, what can we do as ordinary citizens in order to hold the Jews responsible for this tragedy? People know full-well that George Bush Jr. hoaxed the entire nation into a war in Iraq, but do nothing. Where to begin?

Old July 5th, 2008 #7
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

The lemmings never will.
That's why they're lemmings! LOL!

Old July 5th, 2008 #8
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
... The truth still has to reach them.
I think it will, but it is happening all too slow. I thought I was the only one in Denver who knew that 9-11 was an inside job for years, and I may have been. I would tell people and they would about fall out of their chairs. The wouldn't even listen.

Finally about two years ago a friend of mine (PHD Physics) walked up to me and, out of the blue, said something like, "Did you know that 9-11 was carried out by Israel and our own government." I think I just about screamed, "Of course I fucking know, I just didn't think anyone else knew."

Last year or maybe late 2006, I went to DU to hear a talk by Prof. Stephen Jones. There was only a disappointing 400 or so Denverites there. It took place at Denver University and there was not one DU student in the audience.

But lately things seem to be heating up, and a lot. Mostly among young adults. I'd say nearly half of the young adults I know and meet younger than 35 know that 9-11 was an inside job.

I'm 63, and my generation is useless, stuck in patriotard muck. The 40-60 year olds are not of much more use. Younger than that, there is real hope.

Enkidu

Old July 5th, 2008 #9
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Maybe that is why the whole hollow cost agenda is so overdone.

"How can we blame the poor poor jewz who suffered at the hands of the nazis for doing 9-11? There is no way!"

Well, that is the way they would think. Distract us with something that shows them as weak and gullible, while they maliciously plan violence against us.

Oh, I have to see this "Borat" movie now.

Old July 5th, 2008 #10
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Baiter View Post
I think it already has reached the lemmings, but they aren't willing to take it the next step and hold the Jews responsible through some sort of action. When I went to see the movie Borat, there was a part in there where Borat says that Jews did 9-11. The entire audience gasped loudly at that point. More than I've ever heard in a movie theater. They wouldn't have done that if this was news to them. They were shocked that someone in the mass media was finally making public mention of this, if only in passing, and as part of a comedy.

I mean really, what can we do as ordinary citizens in order to hold the Jews responsible for this tragedy? People know full-well that George Bush Jr. hoaxed the entire nation into a war in Iraq, but do nothing. Where to begin?
You should have stood up and yelled ' HELL YEAH, JEWS DID IT" "DIRTY JEWS".

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old July 5th, 2008 #11
White Minority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Baiter View Post

Isn't going to see borat in the movie theater kind of lemmingish itself?

Old July 5th, 2008 #12
Neil Hudson

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Minority View Post
Isn't going to see borat in the movie theater kind of lemmingish itself?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

Old July 5th, 2008 #13
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

No clips about the 9-11 part?

Old July 5th, 2008 #14
Flame Baiter
Banned

Quote:

Oh, I have to see this "Borat" movie now.
Don't get your hopes up too high as it's just another Politically Correct fraud. Niggers are lovable, and cool, and the movie contains typical Talmudic celebration of feces, including a scene in which Jew Sasha Cohen presents a proper Southern hostess with plastic bag of his own shit at a dinner party.

Also, parts are very scripted, yet presented as "Candid Camera" material none-the-less. Some astute observer noticed the different placement of a toy in the antique shop scene. First there's the image of him falling down, smashing stuff, and the toy a few feet away, and then there's an edit and the toy is right beneath his foot.

Quote:
No clips about the 9-11 part?
That part was very brief, and not part of any remarkable scene, and so wouldn't likely be part of anything from Youtube.

Anyway, we're getting way off topic from Jews doing 9/11.

Other material in regards to this matter:

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero...erreurs_en.htm

Last edited by Flame Baiter; July 5th, 2008 at 05:58 PM.

Old July 5th, 2008 #15
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Quote:
When I went to see the movie Borat, there was a part in there where Borat says that Jews did 9-11. The entire audience gasped loudly at that point. More than I've ever heard in a movie theater. They wouldn't have done that if this was news to them.
This shows how lemmings are programmed. If you were to tell a lemming that, say, Hawaiians did 911, he would look puzzled and ask you why. But if you mention the fact that the jews did 911, the lemming will gasp and hold his hands against his ears.

Only if mainstream television will give them the evidence that jews did 911 will the lemmings be convinced.

Thread