Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Nationalism Across the Globe
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old 1 Week Ago #1
ColdFire

ColdFire
Default What to make of the fact that armies in our countries are largely in the hands of other races ?

What do you make of this fact ?

Our armies are growing more foreign by the day . . .

Not only in the USA ( as one might think . . .) but from my experiences also everywhere . . .

Other races en masse infest our military defenses . . .

. .

What to make of this fact?

When not even our military defenses are comprised by people of our race anymore . . ?

Old 6 Days Ago #2
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Default Ready to quit now, White boy?

Nigger and other non-White green niggers of course infest the ranks of Amerikwa's ZOGbots. The Defense (sic) Department reported in 2015 that at least 40 percent of its active-duty military personnel were non-White. It's probably higher today. I'm sure most of those scumbags are just itching for orders to kill White people in this country. Many pale-skinned green niggers would no doubt do the same if they were ordered to. It is a grave threat to us. That's why I've made 500-plus posts in the #1 Green Nigger thread about our fucking "heroes" and the shit they do.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...g-demographics

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old 6 Days Ago #3
ColdFire

ColdFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Nigger and other non-White green niggers of course infest the ranks of Amerikwa's ZOGbots. The Defense (sic) Department reported in 2015 that at least 40 percent of its active-duty military personnel were non-White. It's probably higher today. I'm sure most of those scumbags are just itching for orders to kill White people in this country. Many pale-skinned green niggers would no doubt do the same if they were ordered to. It is a grave threat to us. That's why I've made 500-plus posts in the #1 Green Nigger thread about our fucking "heroes" and the shit they do.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...g-demographics

An Officer and a Gentleman (6/6) Movie CLIP - You Ready to Quit Now, Mayo? (1982) HD
Yup . .one sure misses the olden days when our defenses were still in the hands of people of our race . .

Old 6 Days Ago #4
ColdFire

ColdFire

I might add that with armies comprised of different races things are to happen as was shown in the video which circulated during the Iraq war. .
I couldn't find it anymore ( maybe it was removed from YouTube ? ) yet I'm sure most of you are familar with it. .

A wounded civilian lying on the ground , shot by marines . .

The guy saying "Afterwards you're like . . yeah, let's do this again . ." may have been Caucasian yet I suppose we all know where this chaos in the US military hails from. .

Let's say the more foreign races in a Western army the higher the chance for pandemonium. .

By the way , the way they treated the Iraqi sure wasn't any better than what was done to many German civilians during WW2 . .

I suppose even back then there were a lot of Negroes in the U.S. army . . They truly had their way with Aryan females . .

Old 15 Hours Ago #5
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old 15 Hours Ago #6
ColdFire

ColdFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Interracial 'defences' truly are a pain in the ass . .

Old 15 Hours Ago #7
ColdFire

ColdFire

LOL , as it happens this thread also reminded me of something that was posted on Stormfront a while ago . .

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-air-fo...l?guccounter=1

What a 'lovely' brat . .

A bitch fight in the US military. .

Old 15 Hours Ago #8
ColdFire

ColdFire

I might add that I for one surely would have a problem fighting alongside muds . .

One of the worst things the NWO has done is 'multiculturalizing' the armies . .

Divide et impera . .

How I wish our armies would once again serve our interests . .

( the famous German war song 'Lili Marleen' , more or less 'the soundtrack to World War 2' . .)

Last edited by ColdFire; 14 Hours Ago at 04:56 AM.

Old 14 Hours Ago #9
ColdFire

ColdFire

I'm not looking for beef with the Americans here yet I have to say . .

It is a fact that the U.S. defenses have allowed themselves to be largely corrupted by the NWO . .

Think . .

Since about the time when the NWO jews brought the USA into the First World War , practically no war was fought by the US army which really would have served American interests ( at least on the surface ) . .

The purpose for armies , above all else , should be to protect a nation . . ( the borders ) . .

I think the last wars which truly benefitted the American people were the wars against Mexico . . Mexico borders the US and is largely mixed . .

But since the time of about WW1 the US army , to be honest , has more or less , been a play thing of the NWO . .

Americans sould protect Americans . .

Otherwise it fuels anti-Americanism . .

( by the way , I think Rammstein more or less overacted with this video . . It was under the impression of the Iraq War though . .)

Last edited by ColdFire; 14 Hours Ago at 04:40 AM.

Old 13 Hours Ago #10
ColdFire

ColdFire

I might add that multicultual armies , in the case of doubt , are ones which one could also use against a nation's own inhabitants . .

Fiendish , the NWO . .

They do everything to weaken us. .

Thread