VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 26th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Smile Long lost VNN members

A tribute to some good people . . . .

I started reading this forum regularly at about 2014 and must say , there were some interesting members here ( some of which have thrown the towel . .)

Two come to mind . .

Dale VanderMeer and Elizabeth Fragale . .

Remember ?

What I remember about Dale is that he was quite an activist and also made some blog entries . .

Didn't he even have his own website ?

Good man . .

By his name I would assume he is a Dutch-American . .

Believe me , people of Dutch origin have suffered under jews . .

Since the Netherlands have always been a country of "rich merchants" they , in a way , have always had a supposed 'upper-class' of jews . .

To this day it is one of the countries where jews have the most influence . .

Anyway , the name 'van' mostly points to a Dutch origin ( that or Flemish . .) . .

I suppose his ancestors had to suffer greatly under jews in Western Europe . .

Way to go , van . .

The 'flying dutchman' . .

And . . Lizzy Fragale . .

She was one of the most intelligent females I saw here . .

Good and in-depth posts and a good understanding . .

I suppose she is on one level with Evalion or Lauren Southern . .

Way to go , sis ! ! !

I notice you were from West Virginia . .

Motto : "Montani semper liberi" ( "the dwellers of the mountain are always free" )

lol . . I sometimes find it shameful that I didn't have the honour to talk to them . . I notice both have been gone for 2 to 3 years . .

Anybody who comes to your mind ?

Old October 26th, 2018 #2
James T Kirk
Banned

This thread reminds me of a Stormfront thread I came across a while back, HERE

It talks about a "golden age" of members (at that forum), and then goes on to ask if Stormfront had already passed its best years by. A poll (now gone) indicated that it had, and that what remained wasn't nearly as good as what had already come before it - which eventually caused the mods to shut the thread down (out of embarrassment over the truth) and ban the OP.

And it all came down to Stormfront having lost its best, most intelligent and interesting members. Reading through the thread, I had to agree. Stormfront is shit compared to what it once had been, mainly due to the loss of its best members.

Where Long Lost Forum Members Go....

Old October 26th, 2018 #3
Susan

Many of the long ago posters were shit stirrers, woman haters, and plants.

Don't get misty eyed over too many of them Coldy...even if they provide you with fodder for yet another graphic filled thread.

Old October 26th, 2018 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Many of the long ago posters were shit stirrers, woman haters, and plants.
I don't think any of the above fit that description . . . As for Lizzy , she didn't express a hatred for boys , in her case

Old October 26th, 2018 #5
Crowe

I definitely miss Joe Smith. Quality poster, and he was definitely a "striker" against jews. I've suspected for awhile that he's Erik Striker. I noticed some similarities in posting styles, when Erik Striker started writing for Daily Stormer.

I understand that he's got more important things to be doing on his own platforms now, but it would be cool if he'd swing by VNN, occasionally. He's a good enough writer to be paid.

Old October 26th, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I definitely miss Joe Smith. Quality poster, and he was definitely a "striker" against jews.
I've just checked this guys's posts ( around 2011 ) . . . .

Good poster.

Quote:
I've suspected for awhile that he's Erik Striker. I noticed some similarities in posting styles, when Erik Striker started writing for Daily Stormer.
May be.

Quote:
I understand that he's got more important things to be doing on his own platforms now, but it would be cool if he'd swing by VNN, occasionally. He's a good enough writer to be paid.
You never know what life brings you . . .

Unless , of course , you happen to have one of these.

J / k , of course

Old October 26th, 2018 #7
Crowe

Me and Varg have had our disagreements and arguments, but I still think he was a net plus for VNN.

He's probably got a new job, and is too busy to deal with VNN bullshit, atm. But, he would be welcome to show up here more often.

I don't think I've seen Jimmy Marr around for awhile, either.

Old October 26th, 2018 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Me and Varg have had our disagreements and arguments, but I still think he was a net plus for VNN.

He's probably got a new job, and is too busy to deal with VNN bullshit, atm. But, he would be welcome to show up here more often.
His last activity was 3 weeks ago.

varg . . . the 'forum wizard'.

How could I forget?

Quote:
Seems to be alive and kickin' ( judging from the fact that at the time I'm writing this his last online date was 4 hours ago ) . . .

No beef dude , but sometimes the search function your friend . . .

Old October 27th, 2018 #9
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Quote:

Captured here is proof that Crowe is a retarded asshole and why those VNN posters that White Knight for Crowe are fags.

Can't imagine why JM (or Varg) has not been "around for awhile".

Bad WN drives out good!

Old October 27th, 2018 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post
Captured here is proof that Crowe is a retarded asshole and why those VNN posters that White Knight for Crowe are fags.

Can't imagine why JM (or Varg) has not been "around for awhile".

Bad WN drives out good!
Now . . now . . now . . 'Amerikaner' . .

( being German I know what happens to be behind your user name )

It is your RIGHT to have beef with Crowe , yet , did you happen to notice this thread ?

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551806

. . let the games begin . .

Just figured you two guys maybe would need a . . well . . impartial party . .

If you allow ?

Old October 27th, 2018 #11
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post
It shows that I can disagree with someone, or even argue with someone on occasion, yet still value their contributions.

I got zero respect for you, because you're nothing but a narcissistic clown, and keyboard warrior.

You think you're gawd's gift to WN, when you're​ nothing but a sniveling pissant.

Old October 28th, 2018 #12
Stewart Meadows

Thumbs up

Thank you for starting yet another interesting thread, ColdFire.

Quote:
I definitely miss Joe Smith. Quality poster, and he was definitely a "striker" against jews.
Yes, Joe Smith was a great poster, and I would go so far as to say that he's one of the three most intelligent people that I've ever come across on this forum. (The other two are Sándor Petőfi and Alex Linder.)

Quote:
I've suspected for awhile that he's Erik Striker. I noticed some similarities in posting styles, when Erik Striker started writing for Daily Stormer.
Well, yes, their writing styles are similar, but I don't think they're the same person.

Old October 28th, 2018 #13
varg

Quote:

Thank you Crowe.

I'm still around, way busier, as you correctly suspected. I've mostly just been reading Alex on Gab and listening to podcasts as of late. I do a brief 'new posts' on the forum every so often but there hasn't been many threads on the forum worth commenting on lately. I don't really have the time or inclination to argue with people on WN sites anymore, though I remember some funny threads back in the day. Melcur meltdown/an hero'ing saga, Akins throwing a can of pepsi at his shrink, all good fun.

I've been reading VNN for about 15 years. I feel like a lot of the old posters may still check in every so often even if they aren't actively posting.

Old October 30th, 2018 #14
Stewart Meadows

Summer was an entertaining poster, I wish she would come back.

Old October 30th, 2018 #15
Robbie Key

What happened to Bev and Sam Emerson?

Old October 30th, 2018 #16
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
What happened to Bev and Sam Emerson?
Honestly, I didn't even notice they were gone.

Old October 31st, 2018 #17
Zander

Akins was a hoot , the creepy, crazy bastard. British Mod, Bev, disappeared by the looks of it.

Old December 3rd, 2018 #18
Stewart Meadows

Emily Henderson seems to have disappeared from the forum. I guess I can understand if she has more important things to do (i.e. if she's busy with her job or real life hobbies), but it's still too bad because she was a great poster.

Old December 7th, 2018 #19
Crowe

Bev was very mild for a female poster, and I mean that in a good way. Very restrained. Very sane. I hope she's in good health.

Old December 7th, 2018 #20
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Bev was very mild for a female poster, and I mean that in a good way. Very restrained. Very sane. I hope she's in good health.
Me too.

The exchanges between Bev and andy were often hilarious.

Thread