VNN Broadcasts

Old November 29th, 2011 #21
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile A Woman After My Own Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smith View Post
She doesn't look sober.
Here "s"s were too good for her to be drunk. I have a notion to write her a love letter and tell her that I will make her a better deal than her husband. She should be invited to take tea with the Queen.

Old November 30th, 2011 #22
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Join the EMMA WEST (RIGHT TO BE MOUTHY) SUPPORT GROUP

https://www.facebook.com/groups/203599609719858/

Last edited by Bev; November 30th, 2011 at 06:13 PM. Reason: remove photo

Old November 30th, 2011 #23
fyc
fine young casuals

i see more scumbag journalists are at it with someone else in the sun. some scumbag journo called - STEPHEN MOYES trying to find out who another woman is to no doubt ruin her life. i hate these scum white traitors far more than any immigrant. maybe its tiome the traitors received what they like to dish out, EXPOSURE and HASSLE

Old November 30th, 2011 #24
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

No doubt the police will be arresting this woman now:

Old November 30th, 2011 #25
Bev
drinking tea

I wonder if this lady was arrested too?

Old November 30th, 2011 #26
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Here "s"s were too good for her to be drunk. I have a notion to write her a love letter and tell her that I will make her a better deal than her husband. She should be invited to take tea with the Queen.
Isn't the fact that she has been arrested for her outburst evidence, in and of itself, that Emma has jumped squarely onboard the DE Pauly crazy train along with Dr. Duke and Ed Steele?

Old November 30th, 2011 #27
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

I presume this bloke is taking the piss but I found it funny:

Old November 30th, 2011 #28
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old November 30th, 2011 #29
Clancy

Old November 30th, 2011 #30
MWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by X.I. View Post
Join the EMMA WEST (RIGHT TO BE MOUTHY) SUPPORT GROUP

https://www.facebook.com/groups/203599609719858/

Her name is Kelly Hollingsworth - http://twitter.com/#!/kellysw9

SW9 is Lewisham, no doubt this Hollingsworth is in a mixed-race relationship.
SW9 is Brixton so no doubt she is probably connected to the SWP/UAF etc

Last edited by Bev; November 30th, 2011 at 06:14 PM. Reason: remove photo

Old November 30th, 2011 #31
Tim

Kelly Hollingsworth

Old November 30th, 2011 #32
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Kelly Hollingsworth

I suggest that the picture of the white woman be removed from this forum and efforts made to remove it elsewhere.

I suspect from the jpg profile info that Hollingsworth snapped it from over the cubicle in a gym changing room and for whatever reason (likely innocent) posted it on her page.

Old November 30th, 2011 #33
Reinhard

The Establishment have now decided that Emma West is mentally ill.

The Elders' work at making 'racism' such a heinous crime which is to be accepted by society as being more taboo than even rape or child molestation is bearing fruit, also the branding of any who speak of racial/cultural difference is to be branded mentally ill to be made use of as a means of locking them away from society.

It is also criminal that there exists no White organisation with enough respect and public profile to have managed to articulate Emma's and a very large number of her fellow White working class' anger...perhaps when the molly-coddled middle class begin to know what being racially and culturally 'enriched' REALLY means then we may see the issue being seriously analyzed.

Also, there is obviously a reason for Emma's tirade, but will we ever know what caused her so much upset?

Old November 30th, 2011 #34
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
...Also, there is obviously a reason for Emma's tirade, but will we ever know what caused her so much upset?
We didn’t get to see the beginning (or the end) of this incident but I’ll bet the question of that empty seat on Emma’s right was the catalyst for her moment of ”No Pasaran!”

Finding herself surrounded on Planet Ape, Emma was keeping that seat for a Charlton Heston type and wasn’t about to give it up for any old Roddy McDowall.

BTW, don’t look for Charlton Heston types in Nick Griffin’s much hated BNP because there aren’t any; the suspect Griffin has made certain of that!

Old November 30th, 2011 #35
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
I can't say I agree with her putting her child at risk.
I have to agree with you. She was lucky she and her child weren't murdered. The groid behind her was ready to attack.

That being said, she should have to right to say what she wants.

The comments on youtube are so disheartening. So many people saying she should be raped, murdered, thrown in jail, and her child taken away. Just posting in defense of her right to say what she did, I've already received hate mail.

WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO WAKE UP!

Old November 30th, 2011 #36
ohgolly

Default The New Mantra

I am emma west!

Old December 1st, 2011 #37
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old December 1st, 2011 #38
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
You guys should take up a collection for Emma West! Get a paypal going and I'd promote it among Americans. I'd donate 20 bucks to Emma West if there was a way to get money to her.

Anyone like this should be financially compensated and given positive attention, to encourage more of it. Thousands of us should give us Emma West 20 bucks or 20 pounds or 20 euros or whatever. We want to encourage this behavior.
I hereby pledge 20 euros to The Emma West Defence Fund!

Of course, someone in England has to take the initiative to the fund.

Last edited by Lars Redoubt; December 2nd, 2011 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Addition.

Old December 1st, 2011 #39
Bev
drinking tea

Default Emma West (tram woman) demo

Can't say I agree with Britain Thir$t as a whole but top marks to them for this.

http://britainfirst.org/free-emma-west/

Quote:
Everyone has watched in amazement as the drama of the young, white, English mother, Emma West – now dubbed by the press as the ‘Racist Tram Lady’ – has unfolded into major media frenzy of ‘Brit bashing’.

What she said on that tram was harsh, coarse and very unladylike, no doubt about that, but what abuse had she been subjected to before the camera phone was switched on?

She should never have been flung in prison for mouthing off!

How many rioters have been released on bail recently?

How many murders, burglars and violent criminals have been released on early parole recently?

How many foreign criminals (including paedophiles and sex attackers) have been released recently because we can’t deport them?

We must also remember that Emma West is an English woman who recently watched her area, Croydon, being burned and looted by ethnic gangs a few months ago.

Is it any wonder she now resents those from the same ethnic background who caused so much destruction, pain and hardship to her area?

Many people in Croydon have been deeply disturbed by the riots and hundreds have received Post-Traumatic-Stress counselling – has Emma?

Locking this feisty English working class mother up in jail only reinforces the suspicion that if you are British, and working class, then you are a second class citizen in your own country.

This kind of frustration exhibits itself all over our country on a daily basis by native British people who are fed up of watching their country being colonised, bled dry and destroyed by people we never asked to come here in the first place.

The ‘multicultural experiment’ is not fair on anyone and needs careful addressing, not draconian penalties imposed on the victims who, after years of suffering, finally snap.

Emma West is a British VICTIM of the political elite’s forced mass immigration/colonisation policy.

Is it any surprise that some of our people simply will not take it anymore?

The political elite should take note: many long-suffering Brits don’t act like Emma but many are seething with resentment and while the elite can easily squash one poor English women’s act of desperation, they may struggle to deal with a nation of inflamed patriots who will do far more than spout a few choice words on a tram!

Locking up a mother in prison without bail because of something she said (and that no one, except the Transport Police, complained about, after seeing the video on You-Tube) brings shame on our nation, especially when we treat all manner of other criminals (including violent criminals) with kid gloves.

It also shows that being British, white, poor and female makes you an easy target for the PC fanatics. Well I say: NO MORE!

We want YOU to complain directly to the Home Secretary, right NOW!

We demand her immediate release from prison and an assurance of her personal safety while she remains in custody.

Lock up the rioters who destroyed Croydon, or the bankers who have destroyed our economy, or the politicians who have flooded this country with foreigners, not English working class mothers!

Please go here to read details of how to make your complaint - where you may also read previous messages already sent to the Home Secretary.

Paul Golding
Campaigns Coordinator - Britain First

Sending it through Britain First may result in you getting millions of begging emails so:

Quote:
Apart from the automatic complaints form to the left, here are some other addresses you can complain to:

Rt Hon Theresa May MP
House of Commons
London, SW1A OAA
TEL: 020 7219 5206

Rt Hon Theresa May MP
Maidenhead Constituency Office
2 Castle End Farm
Ruscombe, Berkshire
RG10 9XQ
TEL: 0118 934 5433
Also:
Quote:
The Britain First patriotic movement has launched a direct action campaign to ‘FREE EMMA WEST’, reports Chairman Paul Golding.

Britain First has emailed over 70,000 British nationalists and organised a rally outside HMP Bronzefield (to take place this Friday at 12 midday) to show the government just how sick ordinary Brits are of the ‘race card’ being played against the native British people.

Britain First has also set up a Facebook support group and has drawn in many different patriotic groups to coordinate a ‘fight back’ campaign.

Kelly Hollingsworth, the woman who took the infamous video - and is now reveling in her notoriety - will also be confronted in a series of ‘fight back’ actions by Britain First.

“We call upon all British patriots, nationalists and all utterly fed-up Brits to assemble at noon on Friday to show their support,” said Britain First Chairman Paul Golding.

“We also call upon the Home Secretary, Teresa May, and the prison governors, Helga Swidenbank and Alan Thurlby, to be held personally accountable for any harm Miss West may suffer as a result of her incarceration in an ethnically-dominated prison.”

An email/online campaign was launched today (Wednesday 30th November) and further direct action events will be announced later in the week.

The political class and the media may silence one lone English mum but they will not silence Britain First or the rest of the nationalist community.

END

INVITATION TO ALL CONCERNED PATRIOTS

We call upon all true patriots to rally outside HMP Bronzefield, Woodthorpe Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 3JZ on Friday 2nd of December at 12 midday in support of Miss Emma West.

Miss West has been victimized by the political elite and the PC multi-cult traitors who have brought this country and our people to their knees.

It is time for every true British patriot to take a stand and demand justice!

This young English woman – who was pushed over the edge on a multicultural tram - has been remanded in jail on the pretence of ‘protecting her’ due to several threats against her life.

Compare this with the treatment of the Islamic fanatics who were bailed after being charged with public order offences that occurred during their despicable homecoming demos against our troops.

Many of these traitors and jihadists were given around the clock police protection due to them receiving ‘death threats’ - nothing demonstrates the tangible anti-British/white/Christian bias spewing forth from the corrupt political elite traitors who would see this country and its people ground into the dirt.

Feel free to contact the prison to enquire about Miss West’s welfare. Ring 01784 425 690 (ask for Helga Swidenbank or Alan Thulby).

It’s time to leave party affiliations, egos and petty differences aside and stand shoulder to shoulder.

If we fail to do so in such an obvious and justified cause then how can we ever hope to rally our people into action in the future.

People will follow when led…its time my friends to lead our people from the front.

Like Emma, we have had enough and we call on all and every nationalist - men and woman alike - to join us outside the prison to show this victimized lady our support and to cry with one voice: WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK…NOW!

Friday, 2nd of December 2011

The Britain First patriotic movement has launched a direct action campaign to ‘FREE EMMA WEST’, reports Chairman Paul Golding.

Britain First has emailed over 70,000 British nationalists and organised a rally outside HMP Bronzefield (to take place this Friday at 12 midday) to show the government just how sick ordinary Brits are of the ‘race card’ being played against the native British people.

Britain First has also set up a Facebook support group and has drawn in many different patriotic groups to coordinate a ‘fight back’ campaign.

Kelly Hollingsworth, the woman who took the infamous video - and is now reveling in her notoriety - will also be confronted in a series of ‘fight back’ actions by Britain First.

“We call upon all British patriots, nationalists and all utterly fed-up Brits to assemble at noon on Friday to show their support,” said Britain First Chairman Paul Golding.

“We also call upon the Home Secretary, Teresa May, and the prison governors, Helga Swidenbank and Alan Thurlby, to be held personally accountable for any harm Miss West may suffer as a result of her incarceration in an ethnically-dominated prison.”

An email/online campaign was launched today (Wednesday 30th November) and further direct action events will be announced later in the week.

The political class and the media may silence one lone English mum but they will not silence Britain First or the rest of the nationalist community.

END

INVITATION TO ALL CONCERNED PATRIOTS

We call upon all true patriots to rally outside HMP Bronzefield, Woodthorpe Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 3JZ on Friday 2nd of December at 12 midday in support of Miss Emma West.

Miss West has been victimized by the political elite and the PC multi-cult traitors who have brought this country and our people to their knees.

It is time for every true British patriot to take a stand and demand justice!

This young English woman – who was pushed over the edge on a multicultural tram - has been remanded in jail on the pretence of ‘protecting her’ due to several threats against her life.

Compare this with the treatment of the Islamic fanatics who were bailed after being charged with public order offences that occurred during their despicable homecoming demos against our troops.

Many of these traitors and jihadists were given around the clock police protection due to them receiving ‘death threats’ - nothing demonstrates the tangible anti-British/white/Christian bias spewing forth from the corrupt political elite traitors who would see this country and its people ground into the dirt.

Feel free to contact the prison to enquire about Miss West’s welfare. Ring 01784 425 690 (ask for Helga Swidenbank or Alan Thulby).

It’s time to leave party affiliations, egos and petty differences aside and stand shoulder to shoulder.

If we fail to do so in such an obvious and justified cause then how can we ever hope to rally our people into action in the future.

People will follow when led…its time my friends to lead our people from the front.

Like Emma, we have had enough and we call on all and every nationalist - men and woman alike - to join us outside the prison to show this victimized lady our support and to cry with one voice: WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK…NOW!

Friday, 2nd of December 2011

HMP Bronzefield, Middlesex, TW15 3JZ

12 mid-day - WILL YOU BE THERE?

This is Emma's current address:

HMP Bronzefield, Middlesex, TW15 3JZ

For those wanting to contact the Home Sec but not wanting to give their email address to Jim Dowson:

Rt Hon Theresa May MP
House of Commons
London
SW1A 0AA
Tel: 020 7219 5206
Fax: 020 7219 1145
mayt AT parliament.uk

source (where there is also an online form)

http://www.tmay.co.uk/contact

I shall email the Home Secretary myself to ask whether action will be taken with such remarkable alacrity against the hundreds of social network commentators who are suggesting she should be raped and murdered for her outburst as was taken against Ms West. I already know the answer, but it'll be nice to see it in writing.

Does anyone (andy, you might know) know which tube this is? Is there CCTV on this tube? I wonder if their CCTV would show the full incident, including anything preceding the outburst. Can't see it being obtainable by a FOI though, not yet. It's presumably in the hands of the police and her solicitor.

It's disgraceful, as others have pointed out, that those with a propensity for violence are let straight out on bail or probation, often to re-offend, whilst a woman who has done nothing more than say what many think but daren't say is whipped into prison. She offended a bus full of people. The poppy burners offended the best part of a nation full of people and were let straight back out. Still, the discrepancy ensures that the rest of us STFU so I suppose the establishment's job is done.

Last edited by Bev; December 1st, 2011 at 04:17 AM.

Old December 1st, 2011 #40
keifer

Is there a way to contact her and give support from the community(s) from across the Atlantic? No doubt they are alienating her.

Tags
#1, emma west, joke party, kelly hollingworth, tram, tram woman

Thread