Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 1st, 2008 #1
John in Woodbridge

Default WWII - Mass rape of Italian women/girls by blacks

The stories of mass rapes and slaughter of Italian peasants, reportedly prompted Pope Pius XII to communicate to the Allied command his intense wish that the CEF not be allowed into the city of Rome at its liberation[3].

Later, in northern Latium and southern Tuscany, it is alleged that the Goumiers raped and, occasionally killed, women and young men after the Germans retreated, including members of local anti-fascist partisan formations.[citation needed]

Later in the war, it is reported that the Goums raped around 500 women in the Black Forest town of Freudenstadt, on April 17, 1945, after its capture. In Stuttgart, the French colonial troops (mostly African) under the command of General de Lattre de Tassigny, rounded up around 2,000 women and herded them into the underground subways to be raped. In the week after, more women were raped in Stuttgart than in the whole of France during the four year German occupation[citation needed].

French authorities still dispute the majority of these claims.

In Castro dei Volsci, a monument (the "Mamma Ciociara") now stands to remember all the women and mothers who tried in vain to defend themselves and their daughters[4].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marocchinate

Old October 1st, 2008 #2
Robert Bandanza
Banned

http://www.natall.com/free-speech/fs977c.html

Old October 1st, 2008 #3
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Nigger monkey boy Spike Lee just finished directing a film that glorifies this mass rape of Italian women by niggers.

Old October 1st, 2008 #4
Nate Richards

Celebrating it? I doubt that. If he's making a movie about this incident, he'll probably be showing them gratefully giving it up left and right for their nigger "liberators".

Old October 1st, 2008 #5
McKinley
coast to coast WN

i took a little of each post from this thread and blogged it. http://kentuckyannatruenews.blogspot.com/

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old October 1st, 2008 #6
blueskies
Banned

What goes around comes back around.The allies liberator” of ww2 are getting a taste of their own medicine in the color of crimes ,the greatest generation are cowardice in the face of the enemy.

Vengeance is mine sayeth thy lord.

Last edited by blueskies; October 1st, 2008 at 09:59 PM.

Old June 6th, 2010 #7
Blackman921

Default Idiots

Lmao you people are redicilous! I'm a black man and I don't hate anyone but it's amazing how you people throw around the word "NIGGER" and don't even know the definition of it! Your the definition of a Nigger as you say! What they did was wrong just like what the Nazis did to the Jews! and by the way good luck getting into heaven hating another person because he's a different color or a different religion than you! By the way hope you worship Satan if you hate Jews because guess what Jesus was? Lmao common I know your small brain can get this one right? Your absolutely correct he was Jewish! hopefully the king of Jews tipped you off! And I know one of you small brain people will try to argue that he wasn't but Christianity wasn't started until 3 days after death by Marry Magdaline! Sooooooo therefor he was a Jew the same people you hate I know shocking write I'm suprised you even know how to read! To get back to the subject absolutely it was wrong any violation of another human is wrong! Yes I'm a Christian and I have all kinds of friends of different colors and religions. I love you guys though because like Jesus said what return is it in loving those who love you! I hope you change your attitudes to other people and grow up! The only reason people hate other people because they hate themselves first! Bug bye !!!!!!!!!!

Old June 7th, 2010 #8
America First

NKVD ?

www.ussliberty.org

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Thread