Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 17th, 2005 #1
SheerTerror

Default Interview with those Canadian Sophomores?

Just throwin an idea out for TAA or Goyfire. You've prolly heard about those Canadian kids getting in trouble for posting Nazi pics on the net, how they got expelled, and the whole national "outrage" that ensued. New World says he was one of those kids, and he recently started posting here at VNN...I'm sure he has a lot of interesting things to say. And it shows just exactly how whiney Jews and their lapdogs can be.

Old May 17th, 2005 #2
SheerTerror

LOL, according to NW, they were just pics of Third Reich marches and stuff like that..no pics of dead Jews or hanging Jews or typhus-inflicted Jews...just pics with mean ol' Nazi's and Swazi's. Maybe some of the messages were anti-Semitic...but I'm not sure of the whole story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
You mean that wasn't done by jews themselves per usual? When the administrators of both schools wouldn't reveal the content "because it was too offensive" my semite sense started tingling big time.

Old May 18th, 2005 #3
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

another story of the Canadian government's war on Whites:
----------------------------------------------------
Letter from Political Prisoner Brad Love

Dear Free Speech Supporter:

Brad Love served almost seven weeks for breach of probation; that is, writing letters to MPPs. They were not violent or threatening, but merely expressed his views on immigration. In a plea bargain, April 18, he was forbidden ANY communications with any elected official for three years.

In terms of exercising his rights, I’d say, duty as a citizen to express his concerns to his elected officials, the 44-year old construction worker is as effectively voiceless as a peon in Castro’s Cuba or a scrawny pathetic peasant in communist North Korea. Such is life in the politically correct police state Canada has become.

Here’s another one of Brad’s eloquent letters from prison.

Paul Fromm

Director

CANADIAN ASSOCIATION FOR FREE EXPRESSION

04/12/2005

Many thanks to you and the gang for visiting me. [Three CAFÉ supporters, myself included had visited Brad on April 9.] A great boost for my spirits to know that not only do good folks care about my plight but they're also taking actions to assist in my battles. And that my friends put anybody in the kind of mindset that should say,"We're gonna win this!" Our victory is everyone's victory for if they can come for those speaking/writing the uncomfortable truths of the silent majority, then they can come for anyone. Mikhail said it best during the visit, "Look at Jesus. He only made headlines when they started to come for him. Now, look at you, Brad." And I'm looking at him through the caged glass and I'm thinking "This guy ain't just making this stuff up.

Bloody righteous!"

The news rag brings me the typical fair. A shooting on Yonge St. Sex assault in Mississauga, another shooter turns himself in to the cops. The descriptions of all above?

Well, let's just say that most of them would (not) qualify to lead the St. Patrick's Day parade. Oh and the food bank drive ran short but not to worry for the Feds are giving 90 million of our dollars. Gee! Feel full already? Hope all this connecting the dots doesn't get me into any more trouble than I'm already in! Ah, screw them! Oh, and in China, the Japanese demos have turned violent. Go figure!

No doubt the B'nail Brith will immediately dispatch a delegation to thoroughly investigate such widespread hatred and intolerance! These are the same folks who sue our kiss- ass government over a 100-year old supposedly racist head tax. Why can't we Canadians act with such impunity and gall? We don't walk away from fights and we don't desert our own, or at least, that's how it should be.

Trivia point of interest. Although I am living on a regular jailhouse range, the cell I am in 3CE-9 was once occupied by Paul Bernardo. You can still see the marks in the floor beyond my cell door where they had erected and bolted down a protective grill, which separated cells 9-10 (why he had two cells I don't know) from the rest of the other 8 cells on this range. I mean seriously, folks, can my life get any stranger? Ha!

Paul, I can tell by your hesitancy on the phone that you're wondering how I find jail. Well, it's boring and routine, especially for a guy like me who works ten hours a day often seven days a week. But like any other condition that the human spirit is subjected to, you've simply got to soldier on, maintain your dignity, keep a clear head and above all else, believe in yourself. Oh sure, sometimes the walls can close in, a sense of panic looms, etc., but one simply has to let the storm pass. No journey is without end. The little things mean a lot. Daily newspapers, which I pay for, canteen-bought shampoo and soap as opposed to gov't issued. All of this adds a little humanity to this humdrum existence. Phone calls, mail, visits, all provide a boost for often lonely inmates. The staff here, mostly young, are casual, caring and more attentive than I've seen elsewhere. It helps things run smoothly.

04/13/2005

More news to support the wonderments of immigration and multicult. An employee of previously vandalized Chinese TV station, New Tong Dynasty received burns when opening his powdered mail. Seems they're having a feud with local commies in regards to their critical coverage of their homeland. As well, cops were justified in their shooting of three-time deported crack dealer and girlfriend electrocutor, Courtney Peters, who tried to run down cops back in Oct. Gee, I wonder how much his bails were? And get this, one time Quebec premier Lucien Bouchard was paid $200,000 for 2.5 months of work by the Que. LCBO. He used to make $130,000 a year as premier. Seriously, folks, between this graft and the Ad Scam ripoff, we should all move to Quebec to cash in on such giveaways. Course, if you're a DJ at CHOI- FM and you have to pay $300,000 grand for on-air comments that you made about a woman's breasts, things might not seem as rosy. There's one more man who lost his job for something he said.

Little by little, bit by bit, a small unelected self representing band of busy bodies is slowly chipping away at our hard-won freedoms and either no one is noticing or cares or they're in custody of the simple thought of, "How does any of this affect me?"

The sad news of the week is the murder of Wolfgang Droege. The who’s and why’s still being sketchy but to those who knew him, he was a standup guy who never lost sight of his vision. Course, our CSC quoting media will vilify W. while praising machine gun totting "settlers" in Israel who defy their gov't. when it comes to defending their turf but they are the inconsistencies we suffer in our messed up world.

The full story on W.D. is yet or may never be told and at this time, it's hard to both comment on and fathom such a loss. W's true friends never shied away from admitting their alliance to his opinions, his belief in himself and even his humor.

To pile sad news upon sad news, the Feds just forgave 52 million of our tax dollars in loans to such happy bastions of freedom and human rights namely Rwanda, Zambia and Honduras. Remember such foolhardy generosity the next time your 42 dollar GST cheque arrives in the mail! That's almost enough cold, hard cash to fill your gas tank half way! A holler out of "thanks" to all of my supporters.

All for now,

Brad Love, Prisoner: 557157416.

Thread