Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 25th, 2005 #1
Mr. T.H. Outis

Default early report from yorktown rally

I left early, too damn hot and I refuse to submit to the indignity of a spot-check.
But I met Cobb. Interesting fellow. He got a picture of me being hassled by the Polizei. He seemed to be the only Creator present.
I can't say for sure how many showed, probably 200 or so, and people were still trickling in when I left.

On the whole, I was most impressed by Chain, the breasts of the female supporters, and the Celtic NSM fellow with the big drum. I also liked Ron Doggett—perhaps the tallest man I've seen in a long time. He has a toothy, open friendliness.

Je suis un petit bu, pardonne...Cultivez votre jardin!

Old June 25th, 2005 #2
Ron Doggett

Quote:
Originally Posted by THamilton
I left early, too damn hot and I refuse to submit to the indignity of a spot-check.
But I met Cobb. Interesting fellow. He got a picture of me being hassled by the Polizei. He seemed to be the only Creator present.
I can't say for sure how many showed, probably 200 or so, and people were still trickling in when I left.

On the whole, I was most impressed by Chain, the breasts of the female supporters, and the Celtic NSM fellow with the big drum. I also liked Ron Doggett—perhaps the tallest man I've seen in a long time. He has a toothy, open friendliness.

Je suis un petit bu, pardonne...Cultivez votre jardin!
THamilton, It was great meeting you and seeing Chain again.
I did a head count and got 150 total including about 30 local folks who came out.
Also my good friend SA Man has donated 174 copies of the VNN tabliod which fellow patriot Walter Ring and I are getting ready to go out and distribute. All in all and good productive day.

Old June 29th, 2005 #3
Chain

I gave TAA#2 to all the reporters and cameramen present who interviewed Commander Schoep.

Even the Aryan blonde in the pink top who was Schoep's primary inqusitor took one.

And I dropped about 120 on the driveways and walkways in Williamsburg proper the morning of the event.
====================
An interesting letter from NSM's site:
http://nsm88.com/rally/yorktown%20ra...upporters.html
Quote:
Dear sir,
My name is Den. I went to the rally in Yorktown Saturday. I didnt get to see it at all. You see sir I'm disabled with a bad back due to a work-related injury. I walked the road to the rally, stopping to sit down about 12 times to rest. I pretty much just followed the hordes of people, both the whites and the protesters all going the same way. Imagine my outrage when I got to the rally to discover I was on the side with the trash and not with my fellow whites. I figured I'd get there and after the 2 hours of speeches I'd be able to hobble my way back to my truck. But! That didnt happen. I was on the wrong side and the head cop (who was a total xxxxhead!) told me "I dont care if are disabled! I'm not doing no favors for you!" I asked the creep..er, cop to please find me a ride because I was exausted and overheated, but he said you either walk or ride an ambulance. So! I said "Get me an ambulance!" I was overheated and exausted but of course I didnt need an ambulance...just a little kindness. Its funny! The cops wouldnt give me a lift in their sqaud cars, but I saw them give a ride to an elderly jewish couple. Anyways...The creep cop was plenty pissed having to get me an ambulance, cause he knew I really didnt need it. I guess that was my little protest. So! I went to the hospital and "recovered". I hope at future rallies there's some type assistance available for the disabled. If I'd known I had to walk a mile I'd brought a wheelchair to use. Also! If theres ever a fork in the road to an event please post signs directing people. Everyone, regardless of there position was going the same route. Smelling those hippies marching down the path could've been avoided if there'd been signs. I'm getting surgery next month so maybe by the next rally I'll be in better shape to walk. Thanks for your time! Regards, Den

Old June 29th, 2005 #4
Mr. T.H. Outis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
And I dropped about 120 on the driveways and walkways in Williamsburg proper the morning of the event.
I had originally planned to go to Wburg with it, but 200 just wasn't enough. I'm glad you did it.

Thread