VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 18th, 2007 #221
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor View Post
I consider liars and frauds such as yourself the #2 danger to White men... #1 being the Jew, and #3 being himself.
Well, the jew considers Christian pastors like myself to be their #1 enemy, hence the reason I’m listed on their “hatemap” in addition to most of my acquaintances and associate pastors:

It might do you some good to research who it is that you’re attacking next time -- it will help you not look so much like a jewish mouthpiece going off on active WNs.

Quote:
Well, I wanted this thread to revolve around CI itself and not devolve into personal attacks, but... I suggest you re-read your own posts in this thread and decide for yourself if I was justified in retaliating.
I can’t say I’ve attacked anyone in this thread, lol. Furthermore, I’ve never once seen a Christian prostelyzing on VNNF but the atheists seem to use every opportunity to spread their antichristian rhetoric.

I think that focus would be better spent on the jew.

Quote:
Incidentally, it's not necessarily a personal attack to point out a fraud. It's a public service.
A ‘fraud’ would have some type of gain in teaching lies, I tell the truth absolutely free.

Quote:
An aside: are you related to Rounder? The two of you use the same argumentative tactics to smear those show you up.
Funny you should mention Rounder -- I was a big fan of his CI sermons back in the day, so much so that I was very disappointed when I found out he left Christianity.

Guess what I didn’t do? I didn’t attack his new faith as it wasn’t any of my business what he chose to believe in no more than trying to convert CIs is yours. Make sense?

Quote:
So I hear. Personally, I don't hate myths, and the actual historical figure... such as he is... is too ambiguous to draw a love/hate conclusion on. If pressed, I'd say he was a typical kike since what he supposedly preached sounds suspiciously like Marxism.
So is Jesus a myth or not? You sure seem to care a lot about something you don’t even believe in – why not go after the “myths” of Bor, Odin, Bestla, Zeus, Thor or Hermes?

Old August 18th, 2007 #222
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
Well, the jew considers Christian pastors like myself to be their #1 enemy, hence the reason I’m listed on their “hatemap” in addition to most of my acquaintances and associate pastors:

It might do you some good to research who it is that you’re attacking next time -- it will help you not look so much like a jewish mouthpiece going off on active WNs.
I'm not interested in what Jews hate... I'm interested in what they fear... which gives me an idea for a new thread.

So... you're notorious. Bravo. Should WNists be rounded up, which of us will be in jail and which of us will be on the loose.

Quote:
I can’t say I’ve attacked anyone in this thread, lol. Furthermore, I’ve never once seen a Christian prostelyzing on VNNF but the atheists seem to use every opportunity to spread their antichristian rhetoric.
You have seen Christians prosetylizing at VNN. It's every Saturday night now.

Personally, I'm a Cosmotheist in the strictist Piercian sense.

Quote:
I think that focus would be better spent on the jew.
Personally, I think the focus would be better spent on killing the jew, but no one here really wants to discuss that indepth. It's easier to run a "me too" circle jerk.

Quote:
A ‘fraud’ would have some type of gain in teaching lies, I tell the truth absolutely free.
You gain followers. Or suckers.

Quote:
Funny you should mention Rounder -- I was a big fan of his CI sermons back in the day, so much so that I was very disappointed when I found out he left Christianity.
OH HO HO HO... I might have to re-evaluate ol' Glenn, then.

Nahhh... he's still traitorous dogshit in my book.

Quote:
Guess what I didn’t do? I didn’t attack his new faith as it wasn’t any of my business what he chose to believe in no more than trying to convert CIs is yours. Make sense?
It makes sense to constantly expose a fraudulent, jew-based, half-baked doctrine such as CI since it does little but mislead Whites down a dark path. That makes sense to me.

Make no mistake, if you place race and blood above all else, then at least you're thinking along the right path. I'll cover your back in a fight, but don't expect me to pop a cold one with you.

Quote:
So is Jesus a myth or not?
Jesus Christ is a myth. Whether Yeshua ben Yusev was a real man or not is debatable... I tend to think so, if for no other reason than it's the path of least resistance.

Quote:
You sure seem to care a lot about something you don’t even believe in – why not go after the “myths” of Bor, Odin, Bestla, Zeus, Thor or Hermes?
Their priests aren't on this board poisoning and misleading Whites with Jewish lies.

You have to become a terrible thought... you have to become an idea.

Old August 18th, 2007 #223
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
So... you're notorious. Bravo. Should WNists be rounded up, which of us will be in jail and which of us will be on the loose.
The ones protected by God will be “on the loose” and those who’ve lived their lives under man’s laws will be imprisoned in the system they’ve supported. God or mammon.

It’s called “reaping what we sow” or karma.

Quote:
You have seen Christians prosetylizing at VNN. It's every Saturday night now.
Well, I must admit that I missed the FTL session with Brother Gray but this thread has certainly peaked my interest in that particular broadcast. I’ll have to download it from the archive to judge for myself. Still, one little CI show on FTL can’t hurt anything compared to the massive amount of atheists who grace the broadcast. It is – after all – called “FREE TALK Live.”

One can’t really get upset about that unless they're a commie now can they?

Quote:
Personally, I'm a Cosmotheist in the strictist Piercian sense.
Excellent! Perhaps you should start a thread on the joys and realities of Cosmotheism and why WNs should also be as such. Starting threads attacking the belief systems of others results in trollish behavior and actually turns others off from whatever good points you might have made (think "Rev Lloyd" here).

If you present a more solid argument than Christian Identity can you should have no problem gaining recruits and won’t have sacrificed your integrity in the process.

Quote:
Personally, I think the focus would be better spent on killing the jew...
Agreed.

Quote:
You gain followers. Or suckers.
Nah, most come and go – it’s part of any “religious” business. Most folks shop for religion like they would groceries. Most of my flock are Aryan Nations old-timers who've been in this struggle longer than you or I, friend.

Quote:
It makes sense to constantly expose a fraudulent, jew-based, half-baked doctrine such as CI since it does little but mislead Whites down a dark path. That makes sense to me.
From my perspective CI leads most WNs into the light and AWAY from the dark path. It gives them a set of moral laws and guidelines to live by while teaching them the enemy is the antichrist jews. What’s to lose? We can’t compare modern judeo-Christians with traditional anti-Semitic Christians.

Quote:
Make no mistake, if you place race and blood above all else, then at least you're thinking along the right path. I'll cover your back in a fight, but don't expect me to pop a cold one with you.
Well, the cold ones are on me then.

Quote:
Jesus Christ is a myth…
That’s your opinion, and a very hard one to prove.

Last edited by Pastor Visser; August 18th, 2007 at 10:18 PM.

Old August 18th, 2007 #224
[email protected]

Pastor V, Your last two posts are awesome, "words of wisdom" and "truth". Hard to come by these days.... You truly are a blessing to VNN and to the WN fight we all believe in. God Bless You!

Old August 18th, 2007 #225
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Quote:
The ones protected by God will be “on the loose”
Naw, I'm not buying that line. History is littered with people who thought they had God on their side.

Quote:
and those who’ve lived their lives under man’s laws will be imprisoned in the system they’ve supported.
This is true.

Quote:
Well, I must admit that I missed the FTL session with Brother Gray but this thread has certainly peaked my interest in that particular broadcast. I’ll have to download it from the archive to judge for myself. Still, one little CI show on FTL can’t hurt anything compared to the massive amount of atheists who grace the broadcast. It is – after all – called “FREE TALK Live.”

One can’t really get upset about that unless they're a commie now can they?
Yes... one can.

So here we go... everyone wants free speech, but when someone actually disagrees with the flavor of the month, suddenly its "you must be a commie jew!" or "why can't we just all put aside our differences and unite?"

Quote:
Excellent! Perhaps you should start a thread on the joys and realities of Cosmotheism and why WNs should also be as such.
I wouldn't presume.

Quote:
Starting threads attacking the belief systems of others results in trollish behavior and actually turns others off from whatever good points you might have made (think "Rev Lloyd" here).
Not that you'd admit it, but for the 345th time... I started this thread because I think CI and any theology related to the Bible is a sickness that Whites need to get out of their head.

One can't get upset about that unless one has a personal interest in the subject being attacked, right?

Quote:
If you present a more solid argument than Christian Identity can you should have no problem gaining recruits and won’t have sacrificed your integrity in the process.
I've been told "don't argue with an idiot in public... people may not be able to tell the difference" but I can't help it. In any case, why would I have to present a more solid argument? I don't espouse demonic snakes and talking donkeys. The burden of proof is on you or who ever advocates such nonsense. It's not necessarily being atheist... just being a realist.

Quote:
From my perspective CI leads most WNs into the light and AWAY from the dark path. It gives them a set of moral laws and guidelines to live by while teaching them the enemy is the antichrist jews. What’s to lose? We can’t compare modern judeo-Christians with traditional anti-Semitic Christians.
Ok, I'm going to take a chance here that you're simply hip deep in your theology and not a shyster:

If CI is based upon looking at the Bible a certain way, then is it possible that the CI doctrine is faulty? I didn't say is it faulty... I said is it possible?

An inability to acknowledge that any philosophy or theological doctrine could be faulty is a sign that you seriously need the rethink your gameplan. This ain't a jew or commie or whatever attacking... this is rational thought.

This is a concept that all the smaller denominations can't get past and gain them ridicule, and why they get their asses kicked in an argument 90% of the time... if your theology is so rigid and you have so much to lose if the doctrine is actually faulty that you can't admit it, then you're the guy who built his house on the sand.

Now go back and look at every post where you and I crossed sabres on scripture. You're not espousing whether or not it's ok to eat a certain food or wear certain clothes... you're espousing a world view that places the Caucasians as the inheritors of the covenant with God... but without any solid evidence of this being so; in fact, the evidence points the other way.

You're espousing a world view that plays fast and loose with interpretation of a handful of scripture in a book based on mythology to prove that the muddies are descendants of the Devil.

And I still haven't gotten a straight answer on the flood dilemma... I've gotten a run-around which seems to be a standard tactic of CIers when nailed down.

It's not enough to say "well, you're not of God, so you won't understand." That won't fly, and it's a cultish attitude. Royce Applegate probably said the same concept when he was mixing up the Kool-Aid.

Quote:
That’s your opinion, and a very hard one to prove.
Actually it's a whole other topic for discussion, and one I settled in my mind years ago.

Old August 18th, 2007 #226
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Pastor V, Your last two posts are awesome, "words of wisdom" and "truth". Hard to come by these days.... You truly are a blessing to VNN and to the WN fight we all believe in. God Bless You!

Old August 19th, 2007 #228
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Naw, I'm not buying that line. History is littered with people who thought they had God on their side.
Correct, but to die for God is gain, thus Christians never lose.

Quote:
So here we go... everyone wants free speech, but when someone actually disagrees with the flavor of the month, suddenly its "you must be a commie jew!" or "why can't we just all put aside our differences and unite?"
That’s the point thought, isn’t it? “The Flavor of the Month.” From what I’ve seen and heard, this latest FTL broadcast about Christian Identity might well be a first for the show – to get upset about one pastor sharing his belief on an overwhelmingly atheist broadcast seems a tad bit childish does it not?

I mean I could understand if FTL was suddenly changed to CIL or began airing Herald of Truth broadcasts. I listen to VNN quite often and while I don’t agree with the Christian bashing to get upset over differences of opinion is allowing those I disagree with to get the best of me - it’s really not worth it in the end.

Quote:
So Not that you'd admit it, but for the 345th time... I started this thread because I think CI and any theology related to the Bible is a sickness that Whites need to get out of their head.
Yes, but why? Because you think the Bible’s written by and about a bunch of jews? There’s tons of Christians who don’t feel this way, how can they be any more wrong or right than you?

Each person’s belief is his own reality.

Quote:
One can't get upset about that unless one has a personal interest in the subject being attacked, right?
Well, as a Christian it’s sad to see people attacking Christianity based on the counterfeit teachings of modern judeo-Christianity or false premises. There are tons of non-believers out there “teaching” the same thing you do – sadly, most of them are behind the pulpits.

Quote:
I've been told "don't argue with an idiot in public... people may not be able to tell the difference" but I can't help it. In any case, why would I have to present a more solid argument? I don't espouse demonic snakes and talking donkeys. The burden of proof is on you or who ever advocates such nonsense. It's not necessarily being atheist... just being a realist.
Perhaps the “burden of proof” would be on me had I started a thread saying “All non-Christians are in league with the jews” but I didn’t. In a real debate a person can outright lie and if the other party can’t disprove them they win by default. The burden of proof is on you and you’ll find a million different Christians telling you you’re wrong for various reasons, thus debates on religion are rarely profitable.

Furthermore, who espouses demonic snakes and talking donkeys?

Quote:
If CI is based upon looking at the Bible a certain way, then is it possible that the CI doctrine is faulty? I didn't say is it faulty... I said is it possible?
Sure, CI doctrine – like you or I – could be faulty. See the pointlessness in it all? There's tons of CI pastors all with differing viewpoints. I can say that the Bible (like it or not) can’t be faulty, at least in what it’s always said. In this it becomes easy to spot those who preach dogma that’s not found within its pages (like most of modern Christianity).

Quote:
An inability to acknowledge that any philosophy or theological doctrine could be faulty is a sign that you seriously need the rethink your gameplan. This ain't a jew or commie or whatever attacking... this is rational thought.
Right, and rational thought dictates that anybody can be faulty thus to place faith in either you or I without proper research is suicide for oneself.

Quote:
This is a concept that all the smaller denominations can't get past and gain them ridicule, and why they get their asses kicked in an argument 90% of the time... if your theology is so rigid and you have so much to lose if the doctrine is actually faulty that you can't admit it, then you're the guy who built his house on the sand.
Well, I think it comes back to “casting pearls before swine” and the fact that these types of arguments go nowhere as people can follow whatever belief they feel is right. A person could believe they see unicorns and goblins around every corner and they most likely do. We'd be wrong telling them they don't.

Quote:
Now go back and look at every post where you and I crossed sabres on scripture. You're not espousing whether or not it's ok to eat a certain food or wear certain clothes... you're espousing a world view that places the Caucasians as the inheritors of the covenant with God... but without any solid evidence of this being so; in fact, the evidence points the other way.
Dude, it’s the internet. There’s “evidence” to defend almost any belief, no matter how outrageous. I could post tons of links that “prove” the Israelites were Caucasian but could you see it? Would you even want to? It’s unlikely, thus the reason most Christians don’t respond to threads like this. It’s not a win by default - it's called being wiser than serpents.

Quote:
You're espousing a world view that plays fast and loose with interpretation of a handful of scripture in a book based on mythology to prove that the muddies are descendants of the Devil.
Point and case – you think you know what CI is about but don’t. I’m not aware of ANYONE who says the darkies are related to Satan, especially when most CI teaches the other races were created long before Adam and Eve.

Quote:
And I still haven't gotten a straight answer on the flood dilemma... I've gotten a run-around which seems to be a standard tactic of CIers when nailed down.
There’s no dilemma but not understanding Hebrew idioms and language. The verse in question is “Behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die” (Genesis 6:17).

The world “earth” means “partitively a land” (#H776) meaning a local area. Consider that Cain said: “Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth” (Genesis 4:14). Did Cain get driven away from the entire earth or a specific area?

God flooded one area because in one area dwelt the mamzar-nephil.

Don’t let the mistranslations of others convince you that you’re correct - that’s what the jewish “scribe” wants.

Quote:
It's not enough to say "well, you're not of God, so you won't understand." That won't fly, and it's a cultish attitude. Royce Applegate probably said the same concept when he was mixing up the Kool-Aid.
Sure thing, CI usually tells people to do all the research themselves and to check out the ministers. Of course, none of this matters if a person doesn’t hold the Bible up as divinely-inspired like Christians do so who can "prove" anything to a non-believer?

Old August 19th, 2007 #229
tuisto

Default This is what the Fuehrer said:

Hitler ueber das Christentum:

Quote:
Quote:
Unrelenting wish to vomit...
This is how Hitler felt, thinking about Christianity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
“Der schlimmste Schlag, den die Menschheit jemals getroffen hat, war das Erscheinen des Christentums. Der Bolchewismus ist das uneheliche Kind des Christentums. Beide sind Erfindungen der Juden. In Sachen Religion war es das Christentum, das der Welt die vorsätzliche Lüge brachte. .."
"

(the worst beating humanity has ever suffered was caused by the appearance of Christianity.
Bolshewism is the bastard child of Christianity.
In terms of religion Christianity introduced this world to the premeditated
lie)

pastor pisser said once he was no real pastor but a truck driver; then he told everybody, that the "saxons" are "sons" from the tribe of I saac...and helpless and unsuspecting Heather went along with his lies...

Quote:
“Christentum war der erste Glaube der Welt, der seine Gegner im Namen der Liebe ausrottete.“
(Christianity was the first believe in this world, who destroyed its enemies
in the name of love)

Quote:
“Christentum ist eine Rebellion gegen die Naturgesetze, ein Protest gegen die Natur. Logisch zu Ende gedacht bedeutet Christentum die systematische Kultivierung menschlichen Versagens.“

(Christianity is a rebellion against the laws of nature, a protest against nature. The logical result of which is the systematical cultivation of human self -defeat.)

...and many things more

Last edited by tuisto; August 19th, 2007 at 07:10 PM.

Old August 19th, 2007 #230
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Quote:
Correct, but to die for God is gain, thus Christians never lose.
As Saul of Tarsus said, and we've found him out for the opportunist he was, haven't we? Interesting that you quoted him.

Quote:
That’s the point thought, isn’t it? “The Flavor of the Month.” From what I’ve seen and heard, this latest FTL broadcast about Christian Identity might well be a first for the show – to get upset about one pastor sharing his belief on an overwhelmingly atheist broadcast seems a tad bit childish does it not?
Not.

If a child toddles down the road toward a snake... attracted by its pretty colors and the hypnotic rattle sound it makes, is it my place to warn the child?

Quote:
I mean I could understand if FTL was suddenly changed to CIL or began airing Herald of Truth broadcasts. I listen to VNN quite often and while I don’t agree with the Christian bashing to get upset over differences of opinion is allowing those I disagree with to get the best of me - it’s really not worth it in the end.
"Get the best of me?" Hardly.

Quote:
Yes, but why? Because you think the Bible’s written by and about a bunch of jews? There’s tons of Christians who don’t feel this way, how can they be any more wrong or right than you?
Jews=Israel. Always have. Always will... until we eliminate them. If you don't understand that... if you don't believe it... then you're blinded and their is nothing I can say that will have you see otherwise.

Quote:
Each person’s belief is his own reality.
Yes, that's true in a sense. However, a person's reality may or may not coincide with physical truth. In a game like the one we're playing, there's no room for fancy or wishful thinking. We need to set our boots on solid ground, and leave the twisty interpretations of 2 millenia old scripture for afterwards.

Quote:
Well, as a Christian it’s sad to see people attacking Christianity based on the counterfeit teachings of modern judeo-Christianity or false premises. There are tons of non-believers out there “teaching” the same thing you do – sadly, most of them are behind the pulpits.
Not I. In any case, anyone who teaches the Bible is a sole product of jewish thinking is also misled. The jews are a bastard race with a bastard theology; like most Christians, you're sold on the idea that it's unique when in fact its a poison designed to make themselves as Gods. You're trying to claim that godship for yourself.

Quote:
Perhaps the “burden of proof” would be on me had I started a thread saying “All non-Christians are in league with the jews” but I didn’t. In a real debate a person can outright lie and if the other party can’t disprove them they win by default. The burden of proof is on you and you’ll find a million different Christians telling you you’re wrong for various reasons, thus debates on religion are rarely profitable.
While I'm not particularly fond of Christianity in general, I find that most Christians pay little more than lip service to their adopted theology... a sizable selection cower down when magic words are spoken (like "Israel"). My particular beef... for the 346th time... is with the CI theology because it's based on twisted interpretations that one would have to hold to begin with in order to understand... that and bad history.

Quote:
Furthermore, who espouses demonic snakes and talking donkeys?
You do.

Quote:
Sure, CI doctrine – like you or I – could be faulty. See the pointlessness in it all? There's tons of CI pastors all with differing viewpoints. I can say that the Bible (like it or not) can’t be faulty, at least in what it’s always said. In this it becomes easy to spot those who preach dogma that’s not found within its pages (like most of modern Christianity).
So, correct me if I'm wrong: the core belief of CI is that the caucasian race descends from the lost ten tribes of Israel and that we are the inheritors of the covenant with God as expressed in the Old Testament? Is that basically it? Is that something all CI pastors will agree on?

[qutoe]Right, and rational thought dictates that anybody can be faulty thus to place faith in either you or I without proper research is suicide for oneself.[/quote]

Exactly. I've pointed out the flaws in CI doctrine as they were expressed in Randy's first broadcast. I wanted to address them with him in person, but was denied. I wanted air time the following Tuesday, but other circumstances prevailed. I've done the research. Funny that CI doctrine gets air time, but a rebuttal does not.

Quote:
Well, I think it comes back to “casting pearls before swine” and the fact that these types of arguments go nowhere as people can follow whatever belief they feel is right. A person could believe they see unicorns and goblins around every corner and they most likely do. We'd be wrong telling them they don't.
If I followed the "pearls before swine" mandate, I wouldn't have started this thread. Additionally, if someone sees something that's plainly not there, you have every right to tell them they're full of it.

I'm getting tired of this and won't address the rest of your post. I think enough of both sides of the coin have been shown to let the average reader decide for himself. At least, I hope.

Old August 19th, 2007 #231
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
…and that’s really what it boils down to – these “enlightened” atheists are so much smarter than every white Christian who’s ever lived throughout history! All thanks to jewish-infected (and invented) “scientific” theories like evolution and inoculations.
I've never really understood the whole concept of, "I'm an atheist, you believe in God, ergo, I'm automatically a genius, you're retarded" argument. Can you imagine an atheist walking up to someone like Sir Isaac Newton (creator of Calculus, devout Christian) and telling him how stupid he is solely because he believes in God?

Our local county public school board has been losing sleep at night trying to figure out a way to ban homeschoolers from participating in the Spelling Bee, because homeschooled Christian girls have been walking in with their long dresses and mopping the floors with the public school kids for years. I think they've won four out of the last five contests. It's always amusing to watch the board not-so-subtly imply how inferior Christian-based homeschooling is in one breath, and then try to ban the homeschoolers in another breath because the government-educated kids can't compete with them. :krofl

Thread