VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2007 #21
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
False, CI holds that the twelve tribes of Israel were never lost as James (the brother of Christ) confirms; “James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting” (James 1:1). If they were "lost" we couldn't be them, lol.
Randy claimed it on air.

Quote:
Naturally, as Israel is just another name for Jacob who wasn’t called as such until much later; “Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed” (Genesis 32:28).
Twisty and deceptive. The IEs still predate Jacob.

Quote:
False, CI is based on Biblical Protestantism and historical Christianity. It is also taught in the Authorized Bible (which was released in 1611) and the manuscripts long after any serious archeological scholarship into the origins of the IEs was done.
:krofl

Long before. Dude, do the research.

Quote:
Mind pointing out where any of the authors of the Bible claimed to be jewish or jew-friendly? I didn’t think so. The jews don't even claim to be Israel - the 1980 edition of the Jewish Almanac blatantly states; "Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a "Jew" or to call a contemporary Jew an "Israelite" or a "Hebrew" (Bantam Books, 1980).
St. Paul, for example?

As to your reference, that's because most Jews believe themselves either descendant of the tribe of Judah or because their synagogue religion stems from the time period in which that area was referred to as Judea. I've heard it both ways.

Quote:
The jews “holy book” called the talMUD comes from Babylon, friend – not the white man’s Bible. The scripture was present and completed during the Babylonian captivity; “If they be prophets, and if the word of Yahweh be with them, let them now make intercession to Yahweh of hosts, that the vessels which are left in the house of Yahweh, and in the house of the king of Judah, and at Jerusalem, go not to Babylon” (Jeremiah 27:18 ).
That refers to the Law of Moses, according to legend carried within the Ark of the Covenent... not to the whole Torah. The Genesis document went through a series of revisions with the final form winding up about 400-300 BC.

Quote:
They did – the entire 6th chapter of Genesis deals with fallen angels interbreeding with the “daughters of Adam” because they were fair (or white) bringing about the Nephilim. I thought you said you were “well studied” in scripture. I call BS.
Try reading for comprehension. That's not what I said, was it?

Quote:
False – in Hebrew the word beguiled is nâshâ' which means “to seduce” (Strong's #H5377) and in the Greek it's exapataō which means “to seduce wholly” (Strong's #G1818). Both are sexual in meaning.
Nasha:1. to beguile, deceive
1. (Niphal) to be beguiled
2. (Hiphil) to beguile, deceive
3. (Qal) utterly (infinitif)

Quote:
Cain and Abel were fraternal twins – Cain is not listed in Adam’s linage as found in Genesis 5:3; “Adam lived a hundred and thirty years, and begot a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth.” Cain was born of that wicked one (Satan) not in Adam's own likeness and image as John teaches; “Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous” (I John 3:10-12).
I can see where it could be read that they were twins... there's nothing that says she conceived again and then bore Abel. Not my problem.

Quote:
I thought you were well-studied on this. The flood was sent to destroy the Nephilim from 6th chapter of Genesis; “Yahweh said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them” (Genesis 6:7).
Right, that's what I said essentially. So how did the muds survive?

Quote:
It’s actually the opposite – you’ll never know true wisdom until you familiarize yourself with the scripture and religion of your white forefathers:

Proverbs 1:7; “The fear of Yahweh is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.”

Psalm 14:1; “ The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works.”

Case and point - look how smart the "athiests" are here at VNN, lol.
Not my problem. Don't serve up BS and expect me to eat it. All you're quoting is a bunch of Jew garbage.

Quote:
Very sad – don’t blame God when curses start coming your way and you never know blessings or righteousness in life like most atheists do. This is usually caused by following jewish athiesm or false "science." You don’t have the ability to choose God or not, God chooses His own.

Oh, that absolutely terrifies me. You have any idea how many jackass preachers have told me over time I'm going to hell?

You have to become a terrible thought... you have to become an idea.

Old August 15th, 2007 #22
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
If people can call Christ a Jew, then they should produce their information, allow it to be debated and move on.
I have news for people like Kurtz and others, ......

Well then, I have news for you, you poor, ignorant, uneducated hillbilly hick. Maybe you should read this book, available at Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Jewishne.../dp/0824515315

Go ahead and educate yourself, ignorant hick. Don't be fearful, your DOG won't smite you down just for reading an innocent, little book. Read it, and weep, little fearful xtian boy.

Last edited by Walter E. Kurtz; August 15th, 2007 at 03:50 PM.

Old August 15th, 2007 #23
Sean Martin

I don’t have a problem with anyone not wanting to be a Christian. That is their choice and a fact all should face. If they have a problem with me being a Christian then we have issues I will not stand for.

Of course many the used the bible as a weapon just as you have said. Many have used an AK as a weapon against white people. However if I saw an AK for sale cheap, that wouldn’t prevent me from buying one.

The bible doesn’t teach what the modern Pentecostal movement teaches. That is something that only came about in the 70’s with people like Hal Lindsay and Orel Roberts. The doctrine of the Rapture is fairly recent as well. Watch John Hagee and read the bible, then you will see the things taught are 2 entirely different things.

I have seen John Haggee claim that Christians should ignore the book of Romans and Acts because of the anti-Jewish message. This is not hearsay I saw it.

If people don’t want to be religious or atheist that is fine. If they want to debate it, again that is fine. However don’t feel bad if someone doesn’t come around to your way of thinking. Think about how many thousands of people I have spoken to about Christ and have rejected the message.

Also there are thousands of white people who hate racists and would love to kill either of us. Doesn’t mean I am going to hate all white people, just the ones that want us dead or in jail.

So people shouldn’t hate all Christians but the ones that are Judeo. Notice that CI’s and many like me despise and speak against those same Judeo’s as often as others do.

I was regarding Rodriguez, about the Avatar and Mexican name. Not you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor View Post
Two points here:

I totally agree. The common enemy is the Jew. No argument from me.

I contend that the Bible is a Jewish invention that outlines their mythic origins and development as a nation both "historically" and theologically. It has nothing to do with us. It's used as a weapon to beat us over the head with, and we should recognize it for what it is and treat it accordingly.

My personal opinion, and this is just my opinion FWIW: CIers probably were good church goers at one time. They were taught to respect Israel and constantly heard how cool the Israelites were. Then they discovered the Jew for what it was and had a problem. How do you reconcile the two emotions? OH! Let's just claim that we Whites are the real Israelites.! That'll solve it.

No thanks.

Who? Me?

Last edited by Sean Martin; August 15th, 2007 at 05:21 PM.

Old August 15th, 2007 #24
Sean Martin

Again with the southern hatred. I can read and have read several books like you posted. At least I don’t bilk money out of gullible whites by selling Chinese made garbage with a swastika painted on it.

How much money did you rip off White Racists today?

I noticed when you gave me rep, how you were nearly in tears. You can’t take any disagreement with you can you?

Say hello to Chain and Sutter for me. Tell them I was asking about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Kurtz View Post
Well then, I have news for you, you poor, ignorant, uneducated hillbilly hick. Maybe you should read this book, available at Amazon.com:

Old August 15th, 2007 #25
skeptic

Default christinsanity

The Colonel:

Quote:
Thanks for taking your time to attempt to explain how CI and the rest of xtianity for that matter, is a complete fraud and utter waste of time for our White Western World. I can,t, for the life of me, understand why any self-respecting White Man would want anything at all to do with these superstitious, archaic, semitic "religions". It completely baffles me. And unless and until WN in general and VNN in particular get completely rid of this hideous disease, we will forever be left to suffer, unneccessarily, with the semitic seeds of god-awful insanity.
I couldn't have said it better myself - so I'll just post the Colonel's response again.

As for (the mud) father vissers post - anyone who posts bible verses on this forum should be banned. Father, you are a piece of shit - a worthless christian cunt. I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but I'm sure you already are. Your bible isn't fit for toilet paper. I'd tell you to shove your bible up your ass, but like I said, I'm sure you have a big black dildo in it already.

Old August 15th, 2007 #26
Sean Martin

I thought I was reading the Talmud for a minute. Notice how your post doesn’t have anything sane in it. It just made to spark up hatred between Christians and non-Christians.

Notice how Col Kurtz not only makes a post to spark up religious hatred but also North vs South Hatred.

I think Jews and WN carpetbaggers should be banned but you and Kurtz are still here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptic View Post

Old August 15th, 2007 #27
T. Denton
Extreme is a good thing!

The most logical assumptions to me are:

The modern-day jews pretend that they are related to the Israelites, when in fact neither type of them is.

The "Israelites" were a people that were destroyed, moved, or bred out of existence centuries ago, and whose identity and history was stolen by the modern-day ashkenazi jews (Khazars), who falsely claim to be descended from them. The "sephardic jews" are, like their ashkenazi cousins, living a lie--they are a nomadic tribe that arrived long after the Israelites were gone, and, also like their cousins, claimed descent from them falsely.

As to who exactly the Israelites really were, I have no idea.

Old August 15th, 2007 #28
varg

jewsign

why is it that in every race there is a religious sect claiming to be the 'true israelites' .. jews, whites, blacks, etc.

if whites are truely 'gods chosen' why doesnt he say that ? why is it the bible is vague bullshit that can be made to mean anything?

Old August 15th, 2007 #29
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Long before. Dude, do the research.
lol, oh, yes – we’re so much smarter now. Just look at the Aryan’s racial solidarity these days!

Quote:
St. Paul, for example?
Not even close - Paul taught; “I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin (Romans 11:1). He also stated; “Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one” (2Co 11:24).

Again, prove any writers of the Bible were kikes (if you're going to state it like fact).

Quote:
Try reading for comprehension. That's not what I said, was it?
I’m not sure what you’re saying but your wisdom in Biblical matters and scripture is severely lacking (naturally).

Quote:
Oh, that absolutely terrifies me. You have any idea how many jackass preachers have told me over time I'm going to hell?
lol! You took that as a threat of some type? Sorry, pal – it’s a fact. I’ve seen countless WNs leave CI for “better alternatives” and before long they’re sitting in prison or left destitute due to their erroneous choices. On the other hand, almost everyone I’ve known from CI who remains active within it reaps great rewards and blessings from God in almost every walk of life (and I’m not talking material gains here).

It’s a fact, friend.

Old August 15th, 2007 #30
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
lol! You took that as a threat of some type? Sorry, pal – it’s a fact. I’ve seen countless WNs leave CI for “better alternatives” and before long they’re sitting in prison or left destitute due to their erroneous choices. On the other hand, almost everyone I’ve known from CI who remains active within it reaps great rewards and blessings from God in almost every walk of life (and I’m not talking material gains here).

It’s a fact, friend.
LOL, mind proving to us "hell" exists? facts dont lack evidence

Old August 15th, 2007 #31
Sean Martin

Quote:
Well then, I have news for you, you poor, ignorant, uneducated hillbilly hick. Read it, and weep, little fearful xtian boy.

To show how stupid you are calling me a hillbilly, I was born in Detroit. That is why you are in your mid 40’s and still don’t have a bathtub in your hovel. That is why I paid cash for my home, and a late model Truck and SUV before my 30th birthday.

What Kurtz doesn’t tell you is that he has an extensive record of Racist’s addresses, phone numbers and Credit Card numbers. He has used is little business amassing information on racists that would make any ARA group proud. I remember someone saying they ordered something from you and you boasted about how you had detailed files and couldn’t find their information and then proved them to be liars.

How many poor racists are going to be ruined because they wanted a Chinese made Racist gag toy?

I am not outing anyone, I did not post anything that Kurtz hasn’t said on this forum. I just dressed up the descriptions a bit.

Old August 15th, 2007 #32
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Again with the southern hatred.
OK numbnuts, where did I mention anything about the South? Fucken' dimwitted hillbilly. FYI, I've lived in southern Maryland most of my life, and in case you never learned, southern Maryland sympathized with the South with regards to the Civil War. Fucken dimwitted hillbilly.

Quote:
I can read and have read several books like you posted. At least I don’t bilk money out of gullible whites by selling Chinese made garbage with a swastika painted on it.

How much money did you rip off White Racists today?
The better question would have been: "How many thousands upon thousands of dollars has your business generated in support of White Nationalist causes over the many years you've been successfully in business?"

I know you'd like to make my successful business your pet diversion from the subject of this thread precisely because you have no legitimate argument in favor of your pathetic "religion". Won't work, readers of this forum can see through your pitiful attempts at diversion. Poor fucken. dimwitted hillybilly.

Quote:
I noticed when you gave me rep, how you were nearly in tears.
Go ahead, xtian, don't just cry about leaving feedback, you can reciprocate and leave some for me, heh-heh.

Quote:
Say hello to Chain and Sutter for me. Tell them I was asking about them.
Sutter and Chain are better men than you'll ever be, you poor unmarried, childless piece of white trash. Say hello to your hick mother tonite as she kisses you goodnight after she tucks you into beddy-byes.

Old August 15th, 2007 #33
varg

Quote:
What Kurtz doesn’t tell you is that he has an extensive record of Racist’s addresses, phone numbers and Credit Card numbers. He has used is little business amassing information on racists that would make any ARA group proud. I remember someone saying they ordered something from you and you boasted about how you had detailed files and couldn’t find their information and then proved them to be liars.

How many poor racists are going to be ruined because they wanted a Chinese made Racist gag toy?

I am not outing anyone, I did not post anything that Kurtz hasn’t said on this forum. I just dressed up the descriptions a bit.
Uh im pretty sure most businesses store the addresses of their customers... big deal

Old August 15th, 2007 #34
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Pennington View Post
Noone responds well to people aiming to strip them of their spirituality. Thats as jewish/communist as it gets.

"Spirituality"?

Translation: Superstition.

Old August 15th, 2007 #35
ngrh8r
Banned

This one is for Executor and the others who feel strongly anti-christian:

Do you guys realize that threads like this are one of the main reasons we have some of these CI assholes on stormfront preaching forced conversion?

Can you understand how it would alienate your allies to know that you hate them, or even want them dead, because you don't share their religious beliefs?

Why do you even give a fuck if god and jesus are real? Isn't it enough that your allies share your love of Whiteness and your desire to remove jews from the world population?

Old August 15th, 2007 #36
Peter Vollmer
National Resistance

Christian Identity comes from British Israelism, which was invented by the Jews to convince Cromwell that the Jews and Anglo-Saxons were kin and therefore he should let them back into England.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocales View Post
What was the religious makeup of The Order?
Well, Robert Mathews, Richard Scutari and David Lane were all Wotanists.

Old August 15th, 2007 #37
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
To show how stupid you are calling me a hillbilly, I was born in Detroit. That is why you are in your mid 40’s and still don’t have a bathtub in your hovel. That is why I paid cash for my home, and a late model Truck and SUV before my 30th birthday.

Poor little hillybilly, if you want to make an issue of my business, please start a separate thread, this one is about "CI and VNN", in case you forgot. Besides, spreading misinformation about another man's business is a) quite the jewy thing to do and b) only makes you look like the fool since you have no idea what is involved in my business.

You said:
"I remember someone saying they ordered something from you and you boasted about how you had detailed files and couldn’t find their information and then proved them to be liars. "

You got documentation or is this just more ignorant, hillbilly lies?

Last edited by Walter E. Kurtz; August 15th, 2007 at 05:26 PM.

Old August 15th, 2007 #38
Tim Pennington
Angry WASP

Quote:
"Spirituality"?

Translation: Superstition.
Translate hitler using your definition and see if it makes sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Hitler
It is much more difficult to select from among a whole multitude of people all those who actually possess the highest intellectual and spiritual characteristics and assign them to that sphere of influence which not only corresponds to their outstanding talents but in which their activities will above all things be of benefit to the nation.
Gee, is your god promoting 'superstition'? According to you he is.
What we do claim is that the northern European, and particularly Anglo-Saxons made this country. Oh, yes; the others helped. But that is the full statement of the case. They came to this country because it was already made as an Anglo-Saxon commonwealth. They added to it, they often enriched it, but they did not make it, and they have not yet greatly changed it. We are determined that they shall not. (Congressional Record, 4/8/1924, 5922)

Old August 15th, 2007 #39
brutus

I'd like to know what's the point of trying to debunk a a faith-based system who's creed allows for the slaughter of jews?

Out of all of the religions in the world who's sole purpose is to breed the White race out of exitance, we pick on CI, the only White religion that teaches against race mixing. What's wrong with this picture?

Let's get this straight. I am not an adherent of CI or of any other religion. But I will give credit where credit is due. From the jew-killer crusaders, to the blood-thirsty superstitious inquisitors of Iberia, White men have always striven to make spiritual sense out of this ungodly monster called the jew. And in doing so, they've killed countless jews in the process. We should consider that a good thing. And then we should ask ourselves, how many more jews would be walking the earth today, if it weren't for those ancient religious fanatics who took up the sword against the jew?

We would be well advised to understand that there is no more powerful force of nature than that of the religious zealot.

I happen to believe that CI is the latest incarnation of White warriors who battle against the jew and who happen place their ideals in religious dogma. This is something that White men have been doing since time immemorial. I will do nothing to stand in their way and everything in my power to aid them.

Why don't we attack the Presbyterian?

Old August 15th, 2007 #40
Bill Marr
Banned

Christianity is an (middle) Eastern religion.

We Europeans are Westerners.

The Christian God is a Semitic God.

We Europeans have our own Gods, we do not need to adopt the ways of desert wandering foreigners.

No longer are European people made to worship an Eastern God by threat of a sword.

Thread