VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 28th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Cop Strategies

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/28/us/dea...idrs6pstorygal

We've broken down Frank's method into three ideas:

1. "The most important thing is gaining their confidence, respect and cooperation." Frank repeated his theme: "I just kinda made friends."

2. "At the beginning of the interrogation you don't even go into what you're there for. You wait five minutes. Wait 15 minutes, 30 minutes. There's no hurry. What you want to do is get the person talking and feeling good about talking to you."

3. "Eventually you just work your way into whatever the issue is. Next thing you know, someone's just blathering a confession. Believe me that's how it worked."

Old March 28th, 2014 #2
N.B. Forrest

How fortunate for kwaps that most murderers are niggers, spics & bottom-of-the-barrel white idiots.

"I have nothing to say": the 5 golden words that stop 'em cold - unless you're accused of being a "terrist"; then Uncle Shmuel hass vays of makink you talk.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 28th, 2014 #3
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
How fortunate for kwaps that most murderers are niggers, spics & bottom-of-the-barrel white idiots.

"I have nothing to say": the 5 golden words that stop 'em cold - unless you're accused of being a "terrist"; then Uncle Shmuel hass vays of makink you talk.
5 words? I can beat that. 4 words : "I want an attorney".

Old March 29th, 2014 #4
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Nearly 100% of the information here is wrong and or totally useless;and even more importantly dangerous to the users-if used.

Having nothing to say ,says quilt, to most all cops .
This is nearly as bad a lying, or denying the obvious.

Requesting an attorney is a good idea-but ONLY- if you already have one who knows you; and will act on your behalf ,regardless of how badly the cops want your ass. Few people "keep" a good lawyer available because to do so cost big bucks, I know cause I had to do that ; and it's like having good accident insurance; most of the time it seems like a big waste of money, but when you need them, it's worth every penny.

Hired lawyers and friends will give you up in a heart beat, if it means they might get in trouble , or have their law license pulled. I've walked out of many situations and jails with just a call to the right lawyer, but it cost big time.

What really helps when "dealing" with the police is Never the strong silent type. Cops love the strong silent type, the no talkers and the tough guys-because they make the cops jobs much easier. Calm up and the cops gets to go home early. He could give a fuck less if you talk or don't-he still gets paid while you rot in the can. Clearing cases with "confessions" isn't really worth a shit in a cops world; or in court for that matter.

Being silent initially IS a good idea, because- IF you actually pay attention, all cops will tell you exactly what they want to know-AND-much of what they already know;and they just want you to confirm what they believe. Doing that is the real trick, knowing When to speak and when not( usually THAT's what a good lawyers is most valuable for).All cops want a snitch-mainly because snitches are disposable, because most are full of shit ;and lying like crazy-but(temporarily) they serve a purpose to get warrants , probable cause and arrest other defendants-all to gather evidence in a legal way, by "using" the snitches information to arrest someone else. Snitches then often change their stories and get a slap on the wrist for lying to the cops, while the entire case falls apart.

BAD advice- is worst then none at all.

Make sure you know something or someone Before you get here. Knowing when to speak is as important as knowing when to pull the trigger-sometimes more.

Old March 29th, 2014 #5
Thad Charles
Master Race

Hugh I believe posted this awhile back.

Old March 29th, 2014 #6
Robert Ransdell

Have any of you ever picked up this book "We Get Confessions"?

I bought a copy while attending a NA leadership conference a few years back, it was always available through NVB as well.

I read about half of it, was somewhat interesting, the author I guess once worked for law enforcement.

These days I think you can try to proceed as smartly as possible but the people that are administering and enforcing the laws these days play by no rules really, if you don't screw up on your own they will simply invent something to slap on you in order to serve their ends. Still being wise when it comes to interaction with them is the best way to go, at the end of the day you would feel better about things if they did indeed have to make something up rather than if you provided them with some statement they could use against you.

And as always, you almost always steer clear of trouble by not talking or writing about doing anything illegal and steering clear of anyone who does. This means to say that those who talk about specific acts of illegality should be avoided like the plague, those who profess a belief that perhaps one day that violence might be a part of the nationalist fight, perhaps violence to oppose a tyrannical government unleashing violence on the population or on nationalists are not one and the same with that plague, so I am clear.

A link to the book I mentioned. Mostly good reviews, some by people who profess to be police themselves, you at least get into their head with this book which might be beneficial.

We Get Confessions: Albert Joseph: 9780964744806: Amazon.com: Books We Get Confessions: Albert Joseph: 9780964744806: Amazon.com: Books

Old March 29th, 2014 #7
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA View Post
Doesn't matter what the kwaps think. They gotta prove it in a court of law. Saying nothing is always better than saying something stupid. You could very well say something to the cops that you might not think will even matter, and then they might use that against you in some way. This is why you just STFU and don't tell them anything. If someone has no experience in dealing with the police, just shut up. Don't even small talk with them.

Old March 30th, 2014 #8
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Doesn't matter what the kwaps think. They gotta prove it in a court of law. Saying nothing is always better than saying something stupid. You could very well say something to the cops that you might not think will even matter, and then they might use that against you in some way. This is why you just STFU and don't tell them anything. If someone has no experience in dealing with the police, just shut up. Don't even small talk with them.
Exactly.

If approached by LE requesting you "come on down to the station just to answer some questions/get your statement", or for any reason whatsoever, decline emphatically. If they persist, ask them to produce a warrant for your arrest.

If they have one (which they don't because you would already be in cuffs with a First Responder Heroes All® grinding his knee into your lower back if they did) ask for your/an attorney and say nothing further.

If they don't have a warrant, leave. Or shut the door, whatever. You're not obligated to talk to them.

Old March 30th, 2014 #9
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA View Post
Nearly 100% of the information here is wrong and or totally useless;and even more importantly dangerous to the users-if used.

Requesting an attorney is a good idea-but ONLY- if you already have one who knows you; and will act on your behalf ,regardless of how badly the cops want your ass. Few people "keep" a good lawyer available because to do so cost big bucks, I know cause I had to do that ; and it's like having good accident insurance; most of the time it seems like a big waste of money, but when you need them, it's worth every penny.

Hired lawyers and friends will give you up in a heart beat, if it means they might get in trouble , or have their law license pulled. I've walked out of many situations and jails with just a call to the right lawyer, but it cost big time.

What really helps when "dealing" with the police is Never the strong silent type. Cops love the strong silent type, the no talkers and the tough guys-because they make the cops jobs much easier. Calm up and the cops gets to go home early. He could give a fuck less if you talk or don't-he still gets paid while you rot in the can. Clearing cases with "confessions" isn't really worth a shit in a cops world; or in court for that matter.

Being silent initially IS a good idea, because- IF you actually pay attention, all cops will tell you exactly what they want to know-AND-much of what they already know;and they just want you to confirm what they believe. Doing that is the real trick, knowing When to speak and when not( usually THAT's what a good lawyers is most valuable for).All cops want a snitch-mainly because snitches are disposable, because most are full of shit ;and lying like crazy-but(temporarily) they serve a purpose to get warrants , probable cause and arrest other defendants-all to gather evidence in a legal way, by "using" the snitches information to arrest someone else. Snitches then often change their stories and get a slap on the wrist for lying to the cops, while the entire case falls apart.

BAD advice- is worst then none at all.

Make sure you know something or someone Before you get here. Knowing when to speak is as important as knowing when to pull the trigger-sometimes more.
There is an Oprah-sized helping of fail in this post.

Old March 30th, 2014 #10
Karl Lueger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/28/us/dea...idrs6pstorygal

We've broken down Frank's method into three ideas:

1. "The most important thing is gaining their confidence, respect and cooperation." Frank repeated his theme: "I just kinda made friends."

2. "At the beginning of the interrogation you don't even go into what you're there for. You wait five minutes. Wait 15 minutes, 30 minutes. There's no hurry. What you want to do is get the person talking and feeling good about talking to you."

3. "Eventually you just work your way into whatever the issue is. Next thing you know, someone's just blathering a confession. Believe me that's how it worked."
it reminded me of that cop show "Homicide" set in Baltimore..
they had such scenes in the interrogation room where the cops chat with and manipulate the suspect into a confession.

Rambo, John J.

Old March 31st, 2014 #11
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
There is an Oprah-sized helping of fail in this post.
There are jails and prisons all over the country today full of fools, still silently "waiting"; for lawyers they don't know, can't afford and will never (rightfully) trust with the truth ;who are at the very same time begging to get in line to snitch their brain out to get out of the ignorant position they got themselves into. Oprah can pay big bucks to keep her fat, black ass out of jail while she runs her fat nigger lips 24/7 ;but most white people have to LEARN to defend themselves the hard way, by using their own heads and NOT "just" depending on silence and waiting till their own desperation eats them alive.

Fearing authority IS what has gotten white people in the degrading position they are in today. Acting like niggers is what convinces law enforcement that they can treat white people like niggers. Stand before Real cops and Real FBI Agents, Sheriffs, Judges , Grand Juries ;in Real trials and Court Marshals with or without legal representation; and just "try" to tell them you "have nothing to say"; and then get ready to watch them laugh in your face, as you get your dumb ass hauled off the jail for a pack of niggers to fuck your brains out.

I've been in lots and lots of courts ;and in front of lots of cops all over the world- from Baltimore to Edinburgh; from NYC to Beijing and I was charged with lots of things in many places; but never spent a night in jail-because I DID have something to say. The right thing. Knowing what to say BEFORE is key, where "just" NOT- means you will be treated exactly like a mushroom; tossed in a dark place and have shit thrown at you ,till you break or rot to death. If you "believe" in the "system"; just remain silent and suffer the consequences. If your not carrying something other than your wallet in your hip pocket, you don't belong at the adults table .

Having "nothing to say" ; is exactly what someone "wants you to say", before they can have their say ;which is never to your advantage-after the fact.

Last edited by SUNOFSPARTA; April 1st, 2014 at 05:54 PM.

Old March 31st, 2014 #12
313Chris

Staying quiet is exactly what you should do. Kwaps can only hold you for 72 hours. They either have to charge you or let you go.

Old March 31st, 2014 #13
keifer

The more you talk, the less your lawyer has to work with.
That simple.

Old April 1st, 2014 #14
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
5 words? I can beat that. 4 words : "I want an attorney".
keep in mind that the system flunkie esquire that you hire to "defend" you is an "officer of the court". his priorities are the jewstice system, the STATE, his firm, himself, and lastly his client, in that order. you exist to serve his agenda, not he yours.

Old April 1st, 2014 #15
313Chris

My lawyer is the best at what he does. And he despises kwaps.

Old April 1st, 2014 #16
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
keep in mind that the system flunkie esquire that you hire to "defend" you is an "officer of the court". his priorities are the jewstice system, the STATE, his firm, himself, and lastly his client, in that order. you exist to serve his agenda, not he yours.
Ever notice how often in a courtroom you see the lawyers for opposing sides right after some sort of hearing or what not start talking and joking among themselves - you might put "friends in the profession" ahead of the client many times as well.

Old April 2nd, 2014 #17
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post
My lawyer is the best at what he does. And he despises kwaps.
possibly. but ask yourself this, would he ever advocate for the abolition of the caste?

Old April 2nd, 2014 #18
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
Ever notice how often in a courtroom you see the lawyers for opposing sides right after some sort of hearing or what not start talking and joking among themselves - you might put "friends in the profession" ahead of the client many times as well.
I worked downtown for many years. hallway handjobs and sweet nothings gently blown earward is the way of life among the BAR priest.

Old April 2nd, 2014 #19
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
possibly. but ask yourself this, would he ever advocate for the abolition of the caste?
Abolition of the kwaps themselves? Hell yes, and I've been present as he's said as much, out loud, and in court buildings with kwaps milling around in earshot.

Abolition of the court system? No way. He makes too good of a living at it. But that's just how things work -- when you make enough money, you can say whatever the hell you like.

Thread