VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 22nd, 2012 #21
Kelley

I joined up a week ago or so.

Old June 22nd, 2012 #22
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Steven is the ultimate pessimist. However, to be cautious should be a tactic that needs to be used by more WN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
The potential for disaster here seems unlimited....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
You just can't seem to see anyone to want to be happy.

Last edited by Dale VanderMeer; June 22nd, 2012 at 09:11 AM.

Old June 22nd, 2012 #23
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
Steven is the ultimate pessimist. However, to be cautious should be a tactic that needs to be used by more WN.
I consider myself a realist. People want to believe in fairytales where they will live "happily ever after." But actually who does?

Experience is a hard teacher, but an honest one.

Old June 22nd, 2012 #24
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
I'd like for all decent White people to be happy; but I've lived through some personal nightmares meeting females online. It's a very scary world out there...
Imagine what it was like for them.

Old June 22nd, 2012 #25
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
I consider myself a realist. People want to believe in fairytales where they will live "happily ever after." But actually who does?

Experience is a hard teacher, but an honest one.
I live in that "fairy tale". I've been with my husband since I've been 14, and he 15. We have been married for almost 18 years. We have 5 beautiful White children, together. What more can a White family ask for? (I know...I should've had more children, still can)

Old June 22nd, 2012 #26
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
I live in that "fairy tale". I've been with my husband since I've been 14, and he 15. We have been married for almost 18 years. We have 5 beautiful White children, together. What more can a White family ask for? (I know...I should've had more children, still can)
Do you think that your husband feels like his life is like living a fairytale too?

I believe you said that you are bi-polar, didn't you?

Some fairytales do have an evil Witch in them.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; June 22nd, 2012 at 07:01 PM.

Old June 22nd, 2012 #27
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Do you think that your husband feels like his life is like living a fairytale too?

I believe you said that you are bi-polar, didn't you?
Why, yes Akins I am. And I'm on medication. If you were on my friends list, you would see how happy my husband is. Why with the personal attack, I've been very kind to you, as of late.

Old June 22nd, 2012 #28
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Niced little add on there.

Old June 22nd, 2012 #29
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Why, yes Akins I am. And I'm on medication. If you were on my friends list, you would see how happy my husband is. Why with the personal attack, I've been very kind to you, as of late.
Nothing personal, just something I recalled.

I've been married to a bi-polar female before.

Old June 22nd, 2012 #30
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Nothing personal, just something I recalled.

I've been married to a bi-polar female before.
And, I'm sure you realize that it can be managed with medication.

Old June 22nd, 2012 #31
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
And, I'm sure you realize that it can be managed with medication.
Or a bullet...

Just kidding.

The problem is convincing the person that is bi-polar that they need to take their medicince.

I never had much luck with that....

Someone else's problem now.

Old June 22nd, 2012 #32
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Akins is a miserable man who doesn't want anybody else to be happy. Nobody has ever loved him, and he even hates horses.

Old June 22nd, 2012 #33
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Arrow they called him a horse hater, and they were women...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Akins is a miserable man who doesn't want anybody else to be happy. Nobody has ever loved him, and he even hates horses.
You can call Akins a lot of things, but the revelation of such a damning blight as horse hating is a bit below the belt.

Old June 23rd, 2012 #34
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Nothing wrong with horses as long they belong to someone else. Not being a thrill-seeking personality, I'm not the sort of person who feels comfortable sitting atop 1200 pounds of an animal that has been known to throw skilled riders off paralyzing them for life, or crushing them under their hooves. I don't like the way they smell, and I certainly wouldn't want to have to keep one groomed or deal with the mess they make.

As for love - in what sort of relationship does love exist? One that requires no sort of compromise or acceptance because the other person is exactly what we want in every way and we are exactly what they want, and it remains that way forever - that doesn't exist, it is a lie.

Or do you think that love means settling for someone who is sort of (but not exactly) what you want; spending the rest of your life putting up with someone who falls short of your ideal, and becomes even less so over the course of time?

A desire to be honest and realistic about these things doesn't mean that I don't want anyone to be happy - as I said, I wish all decent White people could be happy; but pretending that delusions of some happy existence are true won't make it so.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; June 23rd, 2012 at 06:35 AM.

Old June 23rd, 2012 #35
Darius Appleby
Banned

Arrow not a hater, but a horse lover, Akins insists...

Quote:
Nothing wrong with horses as long they belong to someone else. Not being a thrill-seeking personality, I'm not the sort of person who feels comfortable sitting atop 1200 pounds of an animal that has been known to throw skilled riders off paralyzing them for life, or crushing them under their hooves. I don't like the way they smell, and I certainly wouldn't want to have to keep one groomed or deal with the mess they make.

As for love - in what sort of relationship does love exist? One that requires no sort of compromise or acceptance because the other person is exactly what we want in every way and we are exactly what they want, and it remains that way forever - that doesn't exist, it is a lie.

Or do you think that love means settling for someone who is sort of (but not exactly) what you want; spending the rest of your life putting up with someone who falls short of your ideal, and becomes even less so over the course of time?

A desire to be honest and realistic about these things doesn't mean that I don't want anyone to be happy - as I said, I wish all decent White people could be happy; but pretending that delusions of some happy existence are true won't make it so.
Thank you for the most fascinating insight into your love/hate relationship with horses as a substitute for women.

Old June 23rd, 2012 #36
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post
Thank you for the most fascinating insight into your love/hate relationship with horses as a substitute for women.

"Giddyup.....hee-haw!!!"

Old June 23rd, 2012 #37
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Not being a thrill-seeking personality, I'm not the sort of person who feels comfortable sitting atop 1200 pounds of an animal that has been known to throw skilled riders off paralyzing them for life, or crushing them under their hooves. I don't like the way they smell, and I certainly wouldn't want to have to keep one groomed or deal with the mess they make.
Wow, your wife really sounds like a feisty one.

Old June 23rd, 2012 #38
Darius Appleby
Banned

Arrow another one

Quote:
"Giddyup.....hee-haw!!!"
I suppose Akins of that ilk expects us to accept his psycho-sexual composition as nothing more than ordinary.

Old June 23rd, 2012 #39
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post
I suppose Akins of that ilk expects us to accept his psycho-sexual composition as nothing more than ordinary.
It's not my compulsion, my preference is for the sweet, innocent type, remember?

I've no idea who the woman with the fondness for equestrian antics is.

Old June 24th, 2012 #40
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I could do with a true racially-conscious White woman that was racially conscious before me, not just parroting what I think.

Thread