VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 9th, 2008 #61
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben shockley View Post
Did you bow down to the jap?
As required by etiquette, yes.
Anyone who does not understand that is a barbarian.

Old November 9th, 2008 #62
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
I own my own home and a few investment properties.
Have you considered building monolithic dome homes on your properties?

www.monolithic.com

Old November 9th, 2008 #63
Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mazzone of Palatine View Post
Every man and woman has their weaknesses. A couple need not separate over them.
True, but shouldn't we at least acknowledge them and try to improve?

BTW, if this is turning into a sex thread (I am not surprised, since men's thoughts turn to sex about 75-80 times more frequently than women's, due to your significantly higher levels of testosterone) then perhaps someone should start a thread on human sexuality and morality. White people should have a healthy understanding of sex and its proper context.

Old November 9th, 2008 #64
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Have you considered building monolithic dome homes on your properties?

www.monolithic.com
The problem with the binishell concept is that it has zero resale value or attraction to a potential tenant.
To be successful a house must fit a set forumula. In terms of ice cream, vanilla (appeals to everyone and offends nobody) rather than wild berry.

Old November 9th, 2008 #65
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne View Post
It's not very common to find people who truly value self-improvement.
Quote:
BTW, if this is turning into a sex thread (I am not surprised, since men's thoughts turn to sex about 75-80 times more frequently than women's, due to your significantly higher levels of testosterone) then perhaps someone should start a thread on human sexuality and morality. White people should have a healthy understanding of sex and its proper context.
Many women are sexually dormant. When a man successfully awakens a woman's sexuality fully, she wants sex more than the man does.

It must be noted that any man who has this sexual power must be ready to accept the responsibilities that accompany it. Many women have never been truly awakened sexually. And many women don't have the self-esteem to feel that they deserve the awakening.

http://www.sensualawakening.com/
http://www.forbiddensextips.com/

Last edited by Mike Mazzone of Palatine; November 9th, 2008 at 08:34 PM.

Old November 9th, 2008 #66
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:

Good idea, but I can imagine that the moderators would go nuts.
Everyone has their own version of morality.
Those whose morality is dictated by the religion that they choose to follow can become quite nasty in such threads.
One thing I have observed is that women tend to use sex as a tool/weapon with which to manipulate men and get what they want without having to work for it.
This is one of the reasons that I generally prefer the company of my cats, unless I stumble across a woman who is intellectually honest with herself and me.
At least I know what the agendas of my cats are. As for human females, I honestly never know whether or not they are telling me the truth and whether or not I can trust them.
It seems that just when I think that I have come to know a woman and trust her, I get stabbed in the back and/or she begins to play mind games.
When the mind games begin, I walk away. I have the capacity to deal with female mind games, but I choose not to because it sends my bullshitometer off the scale of tolerance.

Old November 9th, 2008 #67
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Good idea, but I can imagine that the moderators would go nuts.
Everyone has their own version of morality.
Those whose morality is dictated by the religion that they choose to follow can become quite nasty in such threads.
One thing I have observed is that women tend to use sex as a tool/weapon with which to manipulate men and get what they want without having to work for it.
This is one of the reasons that I generally prefer the company of my cats, unless I stumble across a woman who is intellectually honest with herself and me.
At least I know what the agendas of my cats are. As for human females, I honestly never know whether or not they are telling me the truth and whether or not I can trust them.
It seems that just when I think that I have come to know a woman and trust her, I get stabbed in the back and/or she begins to play mind games.
When the mind games begin, I walk away. I have the capacity to deal with female mind games, but I choose not to because it sends my bullshitometer off the scale of tolerance.
Being able to pass a woman's tests is part of being a man.

Old November 9th, 2008 #68
Anne

Morality has to come into play when dealing with sexuality, since it is one of the most powerful forces we experience. Because of its power and potential to wreak havoc on society, it must be treated with great seriousness.

Knowing and understanding the biology of sex should be part of any good marriage preparation course.

Old November 9th, 2008 #69
ben shockley

Quote:
Barbarians were Germans that the Greeks and Romans could not defeat. The only one to subdue them was a fellow Frank Charlemange. Never bow to an Ornamental.

Old November 9th, 2008 #70
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Barbarians were Germans that the Greeks and Romans could not defeat. The only one to subdue them was a fellow Frank Charlemange. Never bow to an Ornamental.
Clearly, you do not understand Japanese culture. If you did, you would have understood the significance of my words.
I will bow to any man or woman who is worthy of respect.
That is simply good manners.
Good manners are an important part of karate.
Re the Greeks v the Romans: nobody in their wildest fantasies could ever call the Greeks barbarians.
As best I can recall, the Greeks were not actually defeated on the field by the Romans.
The Greeks looked at the overwhelming military might of the Romans and made a pragmatic decision to become part of the Roman Empire and enjoy Pax Romana without a drop of blood being shed.
The Greeks actually did very well out of this arrangement and were treated well by the Romans.
It became a mark of high social standing in Rome for a man to have been educated in Greece.

Old November 9th, 2008 #71
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:

XIV. Fuck her good

Fuck her like it’s your last fuck. And hers. Fuck her so good, so hard, so wantonly, so profligately that she is left a quivering, sparking mass of shaking flesh and sex fluids. Drain her of everything, then drain her some more. Kiss her all over, make love to her all night, and hold her close in the morning. Own her body, own her gratitude, own her love. If you don’t know how, learn to give her squirting orgasms.

Sounds too much like hard work for me.

Besides how are you supposed to score with a chick when you're consciously trying to stick to some twelve point plan. She'll see right through your sexual olympics in about three and half minutes. Women are so much better at faking it, then men are.

The truth is you don't pick the woman; the woman picks you. And if she likes you, she'll make it known. And if she doesn't then there's not much you can do about it. You can then decide where you want to take it.

When I was at a school there was always a girl who would steal my scarf, and make me chase her so I could get it back. That's the way it usually works.

If you want to give a woman an orgasm (this is really, really important for women), let her do it herself. She's quite capable of bringing herself to orgasm. Just lie back and let her do all the sweating, and I assure you she will always want you as a fuck buddy.

I'm not saying that ben shockley's advice is not worthwhile, but with all good advice, it should be read and then immediately disgarded. So much of this stuff is churned out to relieve desperados of their hard earned cash. My advice would be to buy a nice bottle of aftershave instead. The success ratio will be about the same. Besides Ben, you do not address the important issue of what to do when confronted with a BOBFOC.

The wisest thing a woman ever said to me about relationships, whether starting, maintaining or ending one is: "All men are cowards". Think about it guys.

Last edited by Harry Flash; November 9th, 2008 at 10:56 PM.

Old November 9th, 2008 #72
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsocnet View Post
Sounds too much like hard work for me.
Not all men have equal sex drives.
Quote:
When I was at a school there was always a girl who would steal my scarf, and make me chase her so I could get it back. That's the way it usually works.
Ever try stealing her scarf to make her chase you?
Quote:
If you want to give a woman an orgasm (this is really, really important for women), let her do it herself. She's quite capable of bringing yourself to orgasm. Just lie back and let her do all the sweating, and I assure you she will always want you as a fuck buddy.
There are benefits to having a woman in your life who is more than a fuck buddy.
Quote:
I'm not saying that ben shockley's advice is not worthwhile, but with all good advice, it should be read and then immediately disgarded. So much of this stuff is churned out to relieve desperados of their hard earned cash. My advice would be to buy a nice bottle of aftershave instead. The success ratio will be about the same. Besides Ben, you do not address the important issue of what to do when confronted with a BOBFOC.
The dating instruction community is a forum for gaining wisdom. Not everyone values self-improvement.
Quote:
The wisest thing a woman ever said to me about relationships, whether starting, maintaining or ending one is: "All men are cowards". Think about it guys.
Many women demand more from their men. Especially women who are in demand.

Old November 9th, 2008 #73
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Not all men have equal sex drives.

Many women demand more from their men. Especially women who are in demand.
Milky Mikey, if you want to adopt the role of servant or slave in a relationship, that is your affair. Just trying to be realistic, that's all.

Old November 9th, 2008 #74
Anne

Men and women are wired differently. Men are more physical and aggressive, and women are more emotional and in need of security. If men listened to women more, and women didn't ignore their spouse's physical needs, then there would be a lot more happy folks around.

Women do need sexual intimacy, but orgasm is only readily achievable for her when she is ovulating--the rest of the month, she mostly just enjoys the emotional bonding part of sex. Men require it more, period.

Sex should be in the context of a loving, committed relationship, ie: marriage (for many reasons).

Old November 9th, 2008 #75
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Talking Fuck Them Nips...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben shockley
Did you bow down to the jap?
Quote:
...slant eyed cocksuckers!

Old November 9th, 2008 #76
ben shockley

Quote:
Clearly, you do not understand Japanese culture. If you did, you would have understood the significance of my words.
I will bow to any man or woman who is worthy of respect.
That is simply good manners.
Good manners are an important part of karate.
Re the Greeks v the Romans: nobody in their wildest fantasies could ever call the Greeks barbarians.
As best I can recall, the Greeks were not actually defeated on the field by the Romans.
The Greeks looked at the overwhelming military might of the Romans and made a pragmatic decision to become part of the Roman Empire and enjoy Pax Romana without a drop of blood being shed.
The Greeks actually did very well out of this arrangement and were treated well by the Romans.
It became a mark of high social standing in Rome for a man to have been educated in Greece.
Don't need to understand japanese culture, they need to understand Celtic culture
How did you conclude I called the Greeks Barbarians?

Barbarians=Germans

Greeks=Hellenes

Romans=Romans

The Romans were defeated northeast of the Rhine

The Greeks went south, didn't want to tackle the Germans

Old November 10th, 2008 #77
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Don't need to understand japanese culture, they need to understand Celtic culture
How did you conclude I called the Greeks Barbarians?
My mistake. You did not call the Greeks barbarians, my brain slipped a cog.
Karate is Japanese, therefore when one is a student of karate it is required that one observe the Japanese traditions and civilities of karate.
Your point of view is rather egocentric, ethnocentric and uneducated. This may make sense in some circles, but not to practitioners of martial arts.

Old November 10th, 2008 #78
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
...slant eyed cocksuckers!
After reading your words I am unable to get out of my mind the image of someone called Cleatus who would not need much from wardrobe or makeup to be an extra on a remake of Deliverance.
As for the scene from Donnie Brasco: the characters portrayed were cowards, ignorant barbarians and without honour.
What a pity that the Japanese waiter character was not proficient in karate. Had he been, the outcome would have been quite different and made for a much more entertaining script.
If I see a bunch of men attacking a lone man like a pack of cowardly dogs I will go to his assistance, whether the lone man is white or not.
The possible exceptions to this are niggers and Arabs, though this does not make the conduct of the attackers any less dishonourable.

Old November 10th, 2008 #79
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Cool Fuck them slanty-eyed cocksuckers (part 2)

Hey, DM! Lighten-up, and stop drinking the "Celestial's" kool-aid!
Haven't you ever heard the term 'tongue-in-cheek'?

BTW, Yew sho' gotta purty mouf!

Last edited by MikeTodd; November 10th, 2008 at 09:09 AM.

Old November 10th, 2008 #80
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Hey, DM! Lighten-up, and stop drinking the "Celestial's" kool-aid!
Haven't you ever heard the term 'tongue-in-cheek'?

BTW, Yew sho' gotta purty mouf!
I think I have met his man (or some of his relatives) at some rallies here in Australia.

Thread