Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 15th, 2011 #181
Kennewickman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernst blofeld View Post
I wonder what would happen if we distributed Who Rules America leaflets among the crowds.
That is the best idea for this weekend!

Occupy the World

Pictures from many different countries. The Italians are naughty, burning cars and breaking into a bank, they are always emotional.

http://www.reuters.com/article/slide...15&slide=1#a=2

Last edited by Kennewickman; October 15th, 2011 at 02:45 PM.

Old October 15th, 2011 #183
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22 G View Post
This protest is going nowhere , When the cops start killing some protesters , then it will move into another phase . Think back to ( Kent State )

That's exactly what Donnie Douchebag "fears" will happen, on one of his recent shows.

When a "journalist" - especially,a Leftist journalist - says they fear something happening,that means they WANT it to happen,they LUST for it.

If it bleeds,it leads.

Old October 15th, 2011 #184
White Winger

Don't tell me they're not planning a Reichstag fire-type incident, to "prove" they need to take Our guns!!!!

Old October 15th, 2011 #185
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger View Post
Don't tell me they're not planning a Reichstag fire-type incident, to "prove" they need to take Our guns!!!!
Interesting point.

Most of the "regime change" countries are now temporarily ruled by their army, waiting for a new (zionist) puppet government to be "voted" in, but waiting for what, exactly? Something the World Power doesn't want revealed quite yet?

They all seem to have been ordered to write a new Constitution.

Old October 15th, 2011 #186
Kennewickman
Banned

Crazy Italians revolt in Rome and I guess the Hungarians will be next…

Italians burning police cars and beating cops on this video:
http://www.reuters.com/video/2011/10...videoChannel=5

Old October 15th, 2011 #187
C. Grady Tucker

That woman understands the score. She's got more balls to say that openly in public than most of us, including me. This is starting to get good.

Old October 16th, 2011 #188
Ross

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
That woman understands the score. She's got more balls to say that openly in public than most of us, including me. This is starting to get good.

Yeah many African Americans are developing similar views, and they are not afraid to be open about it.

She gave her full name and current employment before she gave her opinion.

Old October 16th, 2011 #189
ShaneBaldwin

What if people turn on Jews. ?

Old October 16th, 2011 #190
Kennewickman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneBaldwin View Post
What if people turn on Jews. ?
Wouldn’t be the first time in history…

“Violent Extremists in Rome Have to Be Punished, Berlusconi Says”
That is either you submit to police violence and get off the streets or you will be stamped as a “Violent Extremists” first and a “Terrorist” very soon after…

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-1...coni-says.html

Old October 16th, 2011 #191
Rounder

A good gal.

Where the hell is Louis Farrakhan ?? I'd love to see him leading a contingent of a thousand in NYC, with a gigantic sign saying "It's the Jews, Stupid" !!

Other suggested palatible signs for whites are:

"Gentles United for Equality"

"Gentiles Against Zionist Wars"

"Gentiles Against Jewish Media Control"

Old October 16th, 2011 #192
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Good for her and it's about damned time blacks have begun to realize that these zionist kikes are not white men, they are a radical group of terrorists against all of us Gentiles that have been stealing, looting and lying for centuries, they simply don't know when to hide in the shadows, the only thing a kike knows is enough is never enough...and yes they really need to be ousted from western nations once and for all, enough of these parasites already, why are the majority tolerating this nonsense?
Jews have run the "anti semite" card right into the ground, it's a claim that holds little if any water nowadays...what a whiny race of scumbags the zionist kikes are.

The OWS movement is a powder keg, I think it is only a matter of time before something really big happens, it will either be a massive violent police/military action, or a lynching of a money grubber or 2 by the people, which of course will lead to military action against the people, I bet Blankfein is ramping up security around his home and business.

JP morgan is already bribing NYC police with perhaps a million in protection money so far, these bastards are indeed living in fear now, which is good.

Old October 16th, 2011 #193
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

A very brave negress indeed.

Anyone else notice something weird about her? Specifically the very untypical look of a "soul" in her eyes? She does not seem to possess the usual, soulless, thousand-yard nigger stare. She has the look of cognitive reasoning ability and understanding in her eyes. Very strange.

Last edited by H.T.R.; October 16th, 2011 at 10:20 AM.

Old October 16th, 2011 #194
Craig Cobb
Banned

jew Drudge linking this vid for the Tea Partiers, but still only 305 views. Young semite joins with the band.
Demos were supposedly 951 cities in 82 countries.

Old October 16th, 2011 #195
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
jew Drudge linking this vid for the Tea Partiers, but still only 305 views. Young semite joins with the band.
Demos were supposedly 951 cities in 82 countries.

Occupy Portland: Protesters Sing F*ck the USA - YouTube
It's too bad the guy playing the buckets is absolutely drowning everything else out.

Old October 16th, 2011 #196
Klassenite

OCCUPY CHICAGO

I see a lot of regular 'every day people'...Not a bunch of stinky commies but, hey, what ever makes it easier for some of you to sit on your fat asses whining and doing nothing!

Old October 16th, 2011 #197
Craig Cobb
Banned

This is about the best vid, along with the three anti-kike rants, I have seen. It is shot in HD with a stark light setting effect. Ha. Regular Twilight Zone. I also like the Federal Reserve locale vids-Chicago, Boston, Denver, Dallas etc.. Crux of the matter. If the shooting or molotovs commence, the actions will become ever more real. We're halfway there, to Weimar 40% levels!
======================
Jew billionaire Zuckerman says real unemployment 20%!

It is a subject he has obviously studied at length, and he explains how the real unemployment rate is actually well above the official level of 9.1%, which only measures people who have applied for a job within the previous four weeks. In fact, he says, unemployment has even surged beyond the Department of Labor's "U-6" number of 16.5% that has received increasing attention lately because it includes people who have given up looking for work within the past year, plus people who have been cut back from full-time employees to part-timers.

Mr. Zuckerman says that when you also consider the labor-force participation rate and the so-called "birth-death series" that measures business starts and failures, the real U.S. unemployment rate is now 20%. His voice rising with equal parts anger and sadness, he exclaims, "That's not America!"

...Mr. Zuckerman reports that when he was a young man, 50% of the top quartile of graduates from Canadian universities moved to the U.S. Now, he says, "I don't want my daughter telling me, 'Dad, I want to move back to Canada because that's the land of opportunity.'"

..."We're keeping it very liquid," he says, "because I don't know where this is going."...But he sees "potentially catastrophic" political and fiscal problems...
=======================
Obama a misanthropic narcissist:
. Barack Obama doesn't seem to care for individuals, elaborates Mr. Zuckerman, though the president enjoys addressing millions of them on television.

..."there is enormously widespread anxiety over the political leadership of the country." Mr. Zuckerman reports that among Democrats, "The sense is that the policies of this government have failed. . . . What they say about [Mr. Obama] when he's not in the room, so to speak, is astonishing."
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...446417268.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klassenite View Post
OCCUPY CHICAGO

Tony Kurzinski @ Occupy Global Day One/Chicago - YouTube

I see a lot of regular 'every day people'...Not a bunch of stinky commies but, hey, what ever makes it easier for some of you to sit on your fat asses whining and doing nothing!

Old October 16th, 2011 #198
Dawn Cannon

Police told to move along as anti-bank protesters camp out at St Paul's

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/oc...?newsfeed=true
Quote:
In their stand against mammon, protesters occupying St Paul's churchyard to vent anger at reckless bankers found heartwarming support emanating from the house of God.

Far from requesting that the 300-strong crowd be removed from the cathedral steps on Sunday , the Rev Dr Giles Fraser, canon chancellor of St Paul's, requested that the police themselves move on as the Occupy London Stock Exchange protest entered its second day.

Old October 16th, 2011 #199
ernst blofeld

Whether or not Soros' money is funding some of the groups affiliated with OWS
I think the elite have been caught off guard by how this movement is going global and beyond the control of their tentacles.
The Kehila must be working thru the sabbath to figure out a way to blunt or deflect a fire that is burning much too close for comfort.
Their best attempt to diffuse things is a good old fashioned media blackout, which has worked pretty well with the 3 WARS we are currently embroiled in.
You almost never hear about Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria in the MSM.
Anyone except a White Christian neo con has made the association that
Goldman Sachs=jew bank so it's harder to camouflage their disproportional involvement in all the financial malfeasance which has destroyed the economy.

It's still wishful thinking that the elites have anything to worry about, so long as niggerball stadiums are full each Sunday, because it means the largest segment of White lemmings are still too comfortable to revolt.

Old October 16th, 2011 #200
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
Blah blah blah. Same old fucking bullshit.

Whenever it's a nigger or a Jew saying the Jews are the problem, all the whites listen.

Whenever it's a white person saying it, all the other whites tune out and run the other way.

Goes to show who's daddy, doesn't it?

In reality, all whites today have a little voice in their head that tells them as long as someone non-white is saying it, then they can take part, because then they can't be called 'racist'... Then that white can say "even other races are saying it".

To boil it all down, whites no longer feel justified acting in their own interests. They need the approval of other peoples.

And to boil it down to the final element, with this thinking, whites are done. Period.

The defeats to the side of race and people (the Germans, the confederacy, etc) at the hands of the mob in the last few centuries, has left a great big gaping vagina in the statue named "Race of Western Man". Whenever he becomes conscious of his people, even if he can acquire pride and feelings for living amongst his own people and a desire to this, he is confronted with his race-party feeling a sensation of alcohol rubbed into a wound at the slightest mention.

A real solution would be to wipe the memory of these people; but of course, they do the exact opposite with the history channel running Hitler 24/7, academia drumming the defeats into the heads of whites.

All propaganda.

As the wise man once said: "Forgive little, forget a lot".

Whites do the opposite today. That is why they are where they are.

Last edited by P.E.; October 16th, 2011 at 05:54 PM.

Tags
500 arrested, protests, wall street

Thread