VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 31st, 2013 #81
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
So was "Thor Torsen" Akins? Sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere, can't seem to find it. And he posted, how should I put it, 'ephebophilic' pics I saw. That would be the giveaway.
I was thinking it was Akins too (not saying he is, just saying it's possible). The similarities in their posting style are striking.

Old July 31st, 2013 #82
Bev
drinking tea

....nope, he wasn't of that ilk.

Old July 31st, 2013 #83
William Herring

I have not been here in a few days. I was rather surprised to see the debate my little post inspired. Didn't mean to stir up a big bag of shit, it's just an issue I feel quite strongly about. My baby girl is 16 years old and drop dead beautiful... I know what kind of world we live in and some nights I lay awake worrying about her. Any of you in my situation, ( with teenage daughters) you can understand how I feel. She's a good girl and has a good head on her shoulders- but that would not prevent some perverted maniac from abducting her and doing God know's what to her. It happens every day, all the time. Above all else, I cherish and protect innocence. -Because I lost mine a long fucking time ago. 88!

Old August 1st, 2013 #84
HardHawk
Banned

Default FBI child-pimp raid ignores pedophile elite

On June 29th, 1989, the Washington Times published a breakthrough story headlined: “Homosexual prostitution inquiry ensnares VIPs with Reagan, Bush: ‘Call boys’ took midnight tour of White House.’”

The story began: “A homosexual prostitution ring is under investigation by federal and District authorities and includes among its clients key officials of the Reagan and Bush administrations, military officers, congressional aides and US and foreign businessmen with close social ties to Washington’s political elite, documents obtained by The Washington Times reveal.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/07...x-trafficking/

Old August 1st, 2013 #85
HardHawk
Banned

One of the most notorious CIA-linked child-pimping outfits is the Finders of Lost Children. In 1979, police in Tallahassee, Florida arrested two men who were brutally abusing six children between the ages of three and six. A police investigation revealed that large numbers of captive children were being held in two warehouses in Washington, DC and being treated worse than animals in a zoo. The children were “unaware of the purposes of telephones, televisions, and toilets” and were used in blood rituals and sexual orgies. A vast treasure trove of documents, photos, and videos showed that the Finders were running a huge, multi-national child trafficking operation.

Even the ones who attempt to touch the truth avoid naming the ADL and the rest zionist organizations, who orchestrate and run this pedo rings from the shadows.

Old August 1st, 2013 #86
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
Even the ones who attempt to touch the truth avoid naming the ADL and the rest zionist organizations, who orchestrate and run this pedo rings from the shadows.
I hear what you are saying, it seems like all most everyone is scared to death to call the jews out on their inhuman evil.

Orwell was right when he said that telling the truth in an age of lies is an act of bravery.

Old August 1st, 2013 #87
Sam Reeves
Happy Bigot

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.-O. View Post
But we arent't talking about trinkets and ice cream are we ? Let's deal with the realty of the situation. You obviously didn't read my entire post but went off all emotional instead. I even stated that her bad decision WAS EXCUSED because of her youth but you chose to ignore that. Wake up people ! What I am saying (in my own fucked up way ) is that girls need to stop making decisions that put them in a bad place but I am IN NO WAY EXCUSING THE ACTIONS OF RAPISTS !
There was nothing emotional about my post and I am dealing with the gravity of the situation. Let me begin by saying that I am a husband of 14 years and the father of a 12 year old daughter.

When folks here claim that most women are sorry bitches I am inclined to agree. Before anybody screams "male chauvinist pig" most men are sorry bitches too.

Most grown women do not consistently make good decisions. What kind of decisions do you expect a 13 year old girl to make that not only has this sense of invincibility but has yet to understand the consequences of her actions.

I do not believe that it takes a village to raise a kid but the village should be free of predators. Predators are predators. They do what they do. Kids are kids they do what they do.

Mommy and Daddy are the ones to blame here as much as anybody else. You are wanting to put the blame on some dumb kid.

Maybe you are the one that is being emotional and didn't read into the gravity of the whole situation.

Old August 1st, 2013 #88
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.vdare.com/posts/ice-svu-s...ctual-illegals

ICE SVU Still Targeting The FBI, Ignoring Actual Illegals
By James Fulford on July 31, 2013 at 11:47am

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) recently announced a multi-State indictment in a child-prostitution network, mostly located in the ever so multicultural San Francisco Bay Area.

Quote:
SFGate July 30, 2013 by Henry K. Lee

12 Children Rescued In Bay Area Prostitution Sweep

Authorities rescued 12 children forced to work as prostitutes and arrested 21 suspected pimps in the Bay Area as part of a three-day, nationwide sweep targeting child sex trafficking, the FBI said Monday.

The Bay Area had the highest number of child prostitutes who were rescued and the most pimps taken into custody between Wednesday and Sunday in the latest in a series of nationwide sweeps, known as Operation Cross Country.

Across the nation, 105 children were rescued, and 150 pimps were arrested in 76 cities, authorities said. Detroit and Milwaukee had the second-highest number of child prostitutes rescued, with 10 each, the FBI said. Three teens were rescued in Hayward, three in Sonoma County, two in Oakland and one each in Concord and San Jose. Alameda County and Contra Costa County sheriff's deputies each rescued one juvenile in their respective jurisdictions.

Five suspected pimps were taken into custody in South San Francisco. Four suspected pimps were arrested in Sonoma County, two each in Oakland, Hayward and Contra Costa County and one each in Concord, Daly City, San Jose and San Mateo.
In Oakland, two girls were rescued along International Boulevard in the Fruitvale District, said Oakland police Lt. Kevin Wiley. "Our goal is to get as many girls off the streets as possible, to rescue these children." Wiley said children are the most vulnerable victims because "they bring the most money, and they're easier to manipulate."

If this sounds familiar, and I am not referring to the penchant for the San Francisco Bay Area to have all too many perverts living there, but that the FBI sting, Operation Cross Country, is no different from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Special Victims Unit's (ICE SVU) Operation iGuardian, where ICE SVU displayed its penchant for acting outside its jurisdiction and poaching on other agencies, like the FBI or the DEA.

An interesting aside is that it took the FBI, and not the Attorney General for the State of California, Kamala Harris, to investigate child sex trafficking. Harris, the former District Attorney for the City and County of San Francisco, was well known for her toleration of child and other prostitution, mostly because in the City and County of San Francisco, child prostitution involved alien prostitutes and alien procurers. She did not want attention brought to the new people she and the Democrat Party were trying to elect.

Also of note, ICE SVU, despite being the sex police, ignores alien prostitution in the San Francisco and environs in favor of crimes not involving illegal aliens. The San Francisco Bay Area is a magnet for alien prostitutes, both those here legally and those here illegally. But they are unmolested so to speak by ICE SVU as it does not want to get involved in arresting aliens. It has much more important work to do, such as searching flea markets for stolen goods.

Old August 1st, 2013 #89
Samuel Hund
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor Torsen View Post
You mean like how WN Don Black taught young Derek the ways of WN?
Your son is an individual. he is not an extension of yourself. A son is a responsibility more than anything else, you have to show them the way to live, the way to survive or be succeeded while they can't find it for themselves. Until they get the age to make their own choices, If their choices go against what you tought them, it doesn't matter, you did your job. If they can make their own decision they better be ready to get the consequences of it.

This girls obviously had broken familys. Their ages are not the ages where they make their own decisions, their parents are the biggest responsible for what happened to them.

Every generation since the baby boomers is only getting scrwld. I wonder when their damage is going to be healed, maybe never.

Old August 1st, 2013 #90
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Hund View Post
Your son is an individual. he is not an extension of yourself. A son is a responsibility more than anything else, you have to show them the way to live, the way to survive or be succeeded while they can't find it for themselves. Until they get the age to make their own choices, If their choices go against what you tought them, it doesn't matter, you did your job. If they can make their own decision they better be ready to get the consequences of it.

This girls obviously had broken familys. Their ages are not the ages where they make their own decisions, their parents are the biggest responsible for what happened to them.

Every generation since the baby boomers is only getting scrwld. I wonder when their damage is going to be healed, maybe never.
You make a good point about broken homes because I know from first hand what it is like growing up in a single parent home(father), it is also funny in a sad ass way that the goverment of CanaDUH did a multi year, multi million dollar study about families and *found* that children NEED BOTH a Father and a Mother.

Stupid shitheads, I did not need a multi year, multi million dollar *Study* to know that god given fact of life and the canadian goverment considers themselves to be smarter then I am.

Also I would like to point out that after this *study* was done the Canadian goverment did not do sweet fuck all to corect this issue by making family/divorice laws more fair to men and do away with the femanazi anti male hatered in order to encourage men/young men to get hiched and strt a family of their own.

That's this corrupt and evil goverment is importing turd world scum to CanaDUH as not only a part of the jewish's scum's plans to genocide our race but to keep white males and white females fearful, hateful and mistrusting of one another so that less and less white children are born and those that are born do not have the Good Morals that makes our race strong as well as making them vunrable to the fags/dykes and non white scum who would prey on our children because there is no trust between White Men and White Ladies which has led to the disunity of our race.

Old August 1st, 2013 #91
Jim Dandy
Banned

Well thank gov that the fbi is keeping us all safe. You guys call yourselves rebels? Lol...you love zog with all your heart.

Old August 1st, 2013 #92
Samuel Hund
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELF View Post
You make a good point about broken homes because I know from first hand what it is like growing up in a single parent home(father), it is also funny in a sad..
Yes, The government want to replace especially the father in the family. we all know what is their goal, to cripple the possibility of children to grow up with strong independent values learned from the father. Yet if men insist in marriage they make sure to make men to walk on eggshells in his relationship with the mother due to anti-man laws; they want the man to have no authority nor power, to take away exactly what a male figure is supposed to be in the family.

Children who have to learn everything about life on their own smash their heads a lot, but off course, if they are suffering or not is the jewish last concern.

Old August 1st, 2013 #93
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Hund View Post
Yes, The government want to replace especially the father in the family. we all know what is their goal, to cripple the possibility of children to grow up with strong independent values learned from the father. Yet if men insist in marriage they make sure to make men to walk on eggshells in his relationship with the mother due to anti-man laws; they want the man to have no authority nor power, to take away exactly what a male figure is supposed to be in the family.

Children who have to learn everything about life on their own smash their heads a lot, but off course, if they are suffering or not is the jewish last concern.

Well said and so damn true but if you are awake you will see the backlash from men over all of this by the drop in marriage as more and more men and young men are giving women the big *Fuck You* by not having anything to do with women which is a part of the ultimit goal of the jew's genocide of our race.

Old August 2nd, 2013 #94
William Herring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Dandy View Post
Well thank gov that the fbi is keeping us all safe. You guys call yourselves rebels? Lol...you love zog with all your heart.
There is no reason to be a snarky asshole. None of us love the Feds or the FBI, but that organization does do a lot of good in our country. Namely, they hunt down and arrest psychopaths, serial killers and other animals. Chief among those, deviants who abduct children and profit from selling their "services" as child prostitutes. Must there always be some jackoff who posts without even thinking? Yes indeed, the government is corrupt. But that does not mean that certain government agencies do not perform necessary and noble roles. They scoop up maniacs, pedophiles, serial rapists and other "fun-loving" citizens and put them exactly where they belong- in a small cage for the rest of their lives. Do I agree with everything the government does and blindly support them? Don't be an retarded assclown. You know better than that. I am a realist and can applaud the gub-o-mint when our tax dollars are actually spent wisely and sick fucking maniacs are takn off the streets permanently.

Can you not differentiate between what is wasteful jewish bullshit and the completely justifiable expenditure of taxpayer money to rid the world of a few more pieces of walking human waste? It is, undeniably, a wasteful and corrupt system. But once in a while, like this situation, it actually works and has a nation-wide benefit for all of us- especially our children,

Old August 13th, 2013 #95
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
There is no reason to be a snarky asshole.
Except if you're a provocateur, which 'Jim Dandy' shows every indication of being.

Thread