VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 13th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Holocrap

20 definitive reasons why the jewish holocaust is pile of steaming horse dung
…if exposing the Holocaust narrative as political propaganda makes one a “Holocaust denier,” all of us who put truth before politics ought to wear that label as a badge of honour.” ~ Nicholas Kollerstrom
This huge lie in history must be exposed and decimated. Think of all the innocent, good people who have and are currently spending time behind bars, just for questioning this ridiculous fable. This humongous lie is a buffer for the plethora of jewish criminality. Once this global fib gets exposed (which is will/is); then it will be the beginning of the end of this tyrannical cult. That is why it is essential we all make efforts to expose this insult to history, insult to the Truth and an insult to all who have really suffered under this judaic beast.

These twenty reasons are my personal choices why I know the holocaust to be a lie. I am not saying these are the most important damning evidence; but just obvious common sense reasons why I realised the holocaust was in fact a holohoax. I am certainly no revisionist, but I don’t think with common sense one needs to be. I think we could collectively create a post titled ‘100 Reasons Why The holocaust Is a Hoax’.

These points are deliberately concise and not in order of importance; nor are they particularly academic or scientific. They are meant to be just reminders for those of us who are aware of this hoax, and teaser for newcomers to this Truth, to investigate themselves. It is only when one unravels information themselves, that it truly resonates within. There is a link at the bottom to a plethora of independent information on this touchy subject, from various eminent revisionists.

In essence, I feel the camps were a favourable location to be during the war years. This was a haven during unpredictable times (caused by International jewry), where one stood a much better chance of survival than on the front line, or even being targeted by bombing raids. The German people were the real victims in all of this mess. The poor Germans and other Aryans didn’t have the luxury of good food and entertainment facilities during the height of the war. [please watch the film Hellstorm below]

I would say these work camps were nothing more than watered-down holidays camps, whilst everyone outside truly suffered. And these rats are demanding compensation for being in a holiday camp, whilst the real (German) victims get demonised to this day. My word, what hubris; what inversion of Truth!

1. Pink

Lobster pink is the colour of a corpse from cyanide and carbon monoxide poisoning (the two gases supposedly used by the evil Nazis). Both gases block body oxygen absorption; therefore the corpses being full of oxygen (oxy-haemoglobin) turn into a pink/red. All of the reports claim to have only seen blue/greenish coloured corpses by all of the witnesses; even testified at the Nuremberg trials.

2. Blue

Prussian blue is the colour of stained walls left as residue from iron deposits from the cyanide gas, as were the walls in the delousing chambers. Cyanide was used only to delouse the clothing of the inmates, and certainly not for killing jews. And this why no blue staining appears in the supposed gas chambers claimed by the jews. Fredrich Leuchter and others have done scientific experiments to prove this. Although, again one does not need to be an expert to see the obvious. However, these independent scientists and revisionists are tremendously useful in standing up to the mainstream, mind-controlled and compromised academics.

3. Red

The International Red Cross were regular, spontaneous visitors to the supposed ‘death’ camps. This alone should ring alarm bells to newcomers to this ridiculous fairytale. Why would a humanitarian organisation wish to pay visits to a death camp?? And what did they find? They found healthy nutritional food, served to healthy inmates (prisoners). That’s it! No deformed bodies, no piles of lobster-coloured nor blue/green corpses, nor experimental chambers.

The real stinger for me in this, is that the jews were receiving far better nutrition than the Germans (and other Aryans) who were suffering outside of these camps – and all caused in the first place by collective jewry. God, you couldn’t make this shit up.

4. Jew Mathematics

The actual figure of 6 million deaths due to gassing and shooting is quite preposterous. This magic figure has been cited 166 times from 1900 – 1945. With claims of (or alluding to) torture or torment of jews. When the reality is there were more jews AFTER the war, than before. Now get a pen and paper and try and work that maths equation out.

There have been 5’360’710 claims from so-called Holocaust survivors. So let’s look at this:

4 million jews under Hitler’s government, yet somehow 6 million died and then 5 million remained to claim compensation … now that’s jew mathematics. These lying bastards want empathy and reparations. It matters not that the figures do not equate.

5. Taboo

If you dare even show a sniff of doubt that 2+2=5, Big Brother will incarcerate you. And that’s where we’re at. If you simple question these ridiculous myths of the Holocaust Religion in 17 countries you will go to prison under ‘hate crimes’ law (legislation not actual law). That fact alone should ring very loud alarm bells to anyone looking into this myth. Because surely if this atrocity on the jews really did happen, and could easily be backed up by real history and real scientific evidence – then surely this debate should be transparent for all to see.

If this holocaust really did happen, then the jews would be the first to want to make a mockery of all these non-jewish revisionists. That would be their ultimate trump card.

And as with all history, and science and any area of study we need to be able to independently review and revise it. Yet somehow this hot topic is a closed case, written in stone, never to be questioned. With any academic questioning the holo-religion demonised and outed from his career. How convenient. To me this point alone is enough to highlight The Holocaust’ as a sham.

6. Facilities

In the so-called Auschwitz ‘death’ camp, where the evil nasty Nazis were gassing the poor victim jews, they inappropriately had the following facilities: swimming pool, theatre (for music and drama), kindergartens, orchestra, library, art museum, football pitch, sports relay events, post office (where death victims could write postcards to the outside world), hospital/medical unit (to make people better), Auschwitz currency, brothel, und

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.renegadetribune.com/holocrap/

Thread