Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 16th, 2019 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Cuckservative David French On Racism And Adoption

He should just shoot himself

"NPR's Rachel Martin talks with David French of the National Review. He recently wrote a piece in The Atlantic on how racism in America affected his multiracial family."

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/30/64321...m-and-adoption

Old January 16th, 2019 #2
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Raising the enemy is the very worst thing you can do. This is incredibly shameful. How can he call himself a conservative if he doesn't believe in conserving anything?

It's been 6 months to this day since I last saw a nigger in real life. I've been keeping track. Part of me wants to do something to celebrate this milestone, hoping I can make it to 1 year. I know people that have never seen a nigger in real life before and they are some of the least racist people around. They think everyone is just like them except for the colour of their skin, feel sorry for starving diseased third worlders, and would probably think there's nothing wrong with adopting a nigger kid.

Same last name as the teenage white girl I knew who didn't believe me that people steal. I fear for people this naive. Their hearts are too good to conceive of black-heartedness in others, and if they ever leave their small town idyllic paradise they'll be mercilessly fleeced. I'm after meeting many a person that leaves their doors unlocked all the time in case someone is in danger and may need to go into their home for food or to use the telephone. Or who will loan their car to a stranger they just met, "I don't need it tonight, just bring it back to my house tomorrow morning, here's my address." It's places like this that have to be protected. They don't know what awaits them if they open up their hearts to foreigners.

Of course this doesn't describe this guy in the article, he is just a virtue signaller that wants status points for being antiracist. Showing his overlords that he is willing to betray his tribe for their favour.

Last edited by Breanna; January 16th, 2019 at 09:49 AM.

Old January 16th, 2019 #3
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Of course this doesn't describe this guy in the article, he is just a virtue signaller that wants status points for being antiracist. Showing his overlords that he is willing to betray his tribe for their favour.
French does write for the National Review. He has written some stinkers on there. The Atlantic is a hotbed of anti-White shit liberalism.

Old June 16th, 2021 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Israel Has the Right and Obligation to Defend Its Border with Deadly Force

By DAVID FRENCH
May 15, 2018 2:41 PM

Would you let people who want to kill you into your home?
(...)
Let’s answer these tweets with a question. What would you have Israel do when thousands of people march on the border, some armed, some not? What would you have Israel do when you know that terrorists are certainly mixed in that crowd, people who’d gladly shoot or stab Israeli civilians if they were ever to gain access to Israeli towns?
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...-deadly-force/

Quote:
It’s Time to Calm Down about the Caravan

By DAVID FRENCH
October 30, 2018 3:07 PM

(...) To Americans, the message is equally clear. There is no cause for alarm. To the extent that members of the migrant caravan do complete their trek through Mexico, they will not be permitted to storm border crossings, and we have sufficient resources to secure our border and enforce our laws. We will apply those laws fairly and treat migrants humanely, but we will apply the law.

In other words, we can handle this. The migrant caravan is not an emergency. In fact, unless and until it gets hundreds of miles closer (while still retaining its size), there’s not even all that much cause for concern. Even if it arrives in some strength, there is no way for a group that size to sneak across the border, and the most powerful nation in the world has more than enough resources to meet the migrants when they attempt to cross, detain them, and begin the necessary legal proceedings.
(...)
As a result of this rhetoric and the dramatic military deployment, we have Americans who are convinced that our border crossings are about to stormed by “invaders” who carry disease and harbor criminals (and possibly terrorists).
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...t-the-caravan/

Old June 17th, 2021 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Harassed On Twitter: 'People Need To Know The Reality Of What It's Like Out There'

October 26, 20161:43 PM ET
Heard on Fresh Air

After he criticized Trump and the alt right, National Review writer David French was bombarded with hateful tweets — including an image of his child in a gas chamber. "It was unbelievable," he says.

TERRY GROSS, HOST:

This is FRESH AIR. I'm Terry Gross. Twitter is one of the stars of this election cycle. Everyone is tweeting their reactions to debates and linking to articles. Donald Trump tweets provocative messages even in the middle of the night. The paradox of Twitter is that it's become a great platform for free speech, enabling the voices of individuals and pro-democracy movements to be heard and to connect with others.

But it's also given a platform to trolls, people who write tweets that insult, harass and threaten their targets. Last week, the Anti-Defamation League issued a report detailing the widespread use of Twitter to harass journalists with anti-Semitic messages during the 2016 campaign. Twitter executives are wrestling with how to deal with the trolls without undermining Twitter's commitment to free speech.

A little later in the show I'll talk about this with BuzzFeed tech reporter Charlie Warzel, who's written a series of articles about harassment on Twitter. But first, we're going to hear from a writer who's received countless harassing and threatening tweets. David French writes for the conservative publication National Review and is a senior fellow in its think tank arm, the National Review Institute. He has been and is still being trolled for his critical comments about Ann Coulter, the alt-right right and Donald Trump.

He's part of the Never Trump movement. And Bill Kristol even suggested that French consider running as a conservative alternative to Trump early in the campaign.

David French, welcome to FRESH AIR. Tell us first what set off the attack by trolls.

DAVID FRENCH: Well, first, thanks very much for having me. I've been listening to FRESH AIR for many years. It's a privilege to be here, although not under these circumstances. What set off the attack by trolls was really something pretty simple.

In September or mid-September of last year, I had noticed that Ann Coulter, who is a very prominent supporter of Donald Trump, was tweeting out a lot of thoughts that are common to this part of the right - even though I hate to even call them part of the right, they call themselves part of the right - called the alt-right that were explicitly white nationalist in their tone and tenor. And so I wrote in our group blog on National Review called The Corner that Ann Coulter was deliberately appealing to these people. And I - and basically and politely said this is something that's inexcusable and it has no place in the conservative movement.

And then I had no idea what was about to happen next. My Twitter feed basically exploded. I have - did not have that many followers - in the thousands, certainly not like the more prominent folks in politics, but it was unbelievable. I began to see images, for example, of my youngest daughter, who we adopted from Ethiopia many years ago, who at the time was 7 years old - images of her in a gas chamber with a - Donald Trump in an SS uniform about to push the button to kill her. I saw images of her Photoshopped or, you know, artist's rendering of her face in slave fields.

I was called all manner of unbelievable names, which is kind of par for the course for Twitter, but among them was this term that has gained currency in recent years called cuckservatives. Cuckservative is somebody who's been cuckolded by the establishment, by the liberal elite. And then people began to refer to my wife as having sex with black men when I was deployed to Iraq in 2007, 2008. And it just descended from there. And that's a side of Twitter I know that others had experienced, but I had certainly never experienced it before. And then it just got worse.
Read the rest here:

https://www.npr.org/2016/10/26/49944...like-out-there

Old June 17th, 2021 #6
Niggers are apes

Just bring back slavery. That's the same thing as adopting a nigger.

Old June 17th, 2021 #7
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niggers are apes View Post
Just bring back slavery. That's the same thing as adopting a nigger.
One way or another we gotta feed em!!

Old June 17th, 2021 #8
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
LOL.

Old June 17th, 2021 #9
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post