Old September 4th, 2013 #21
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Old September 4th, 2013 #22
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Oh god.

As if your interminable flirting with Cora wasn't disturbing enough to me, now my wife is looking over my shoulder asking "Who is Leonard Rouse?"

I don't know how much more I can take.

Old September 5th, 2013 #23
Jimmy Marr

The local TV news seems to be pretending to conduct a manhunt for me and have posted a blown-up photo montage of me juxtaposed with what has been described in the comment thread as a "Nazi" flag.

I'm not hiding from anybody, but if I grant an interview, I want it to be on a pro-White platform. It'd be ideal if Carolyn Yeager would invite the reporter and me onto her show at TheWhiteNetwork.

I'd appreciate it if a someone could PM me Carolyn's email address.

Old September 5th, 2013 #24
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
The local TV news seems to be pretending to conduct a manhunt for me and have posted a blown-up photo montage of me juxtaposed with what has been described in the comment thread as a "Nazi" flag.

I'm not hiding from anybody, but if I grant an interview, I want it to be on a pro-White platform. It'd be ideal if Carolyn Yeager would invite the reporter and me onto her show at TheWhiteNetwork.

I'd appreciate it if a someone could PM me Carolyn's email address.
That picture of you is pretty damn awesome looking to me, the rail is obstructing any clear view of your face, looks like you could disappear out of thin air before some pansy came up to your position to call you "racist"...

I was able to contact Ms. Yeager a few years ago through her website she has on Elie Wiesel, I am sure Mr. Linder or Mr. Miller could help you since they have been on her show.

Here is the Wiesel website, there might be a better option though.

http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/about/contact-us/

Old September 5th, 2013 #25
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

The Phantom strikes again!

"Known for his trademark fedora (recalling Hitler's hat of choice in the killing of 6,000,000 jews) and cowboy bearing, the Phantom again struck terror into Eugene motorists, who were distracted from their text messaging by the extremist's hate-filled rhetoric. . ."

Old September 7th, 2013 #26
Cora McGuire

Yer famous Jimmy

Old September 7th, 2013 #27
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

I knew there was something else about the photograph that I really liked, but I couldn't put my finger on it. It's the cable-stayed bridge, which is aesthetically pleasing.

If you put anything on this regular type of overpass instead:

then I don't think it has quite the same effect as this:

I don't know. It's a small thing, and not critical.

Old September 7th, 2013 #28
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

A lesson (maybe): If given a choice, try to put the message on the most visually pleasing backdrop, all other things equal (eg, traffic count).

Old September 7th, 2013 #29
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
Yer famous Jimmy
Oh yeah:

Old September 7th, 2013 #30
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
I knew there was something else about the photograph that I really liked, but I couldn't put my finger on it. It's the cable-stayed bridge, which is aesthetically pleasing.

If you put anything on this regular type of overpass instead:

then I don't think it has quite the same effect as this:

I don't know. It's a small thing, and not critical.
I agree, although I can't take credit for knowing these things in advance. Much of it just fell in place. I did sort through the photos to get the on with the best cars, which really helps.

For all the well deserved criticism we have received for including the White Pride flag, I really like the way it works to punctuate/bookend the white banner. It balances well with my black tee-shirt at the other end. It would have worked even better had a I been standing up at the very tip.

Old September 7th, 2013 #31
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
There's something else. The cables are red.

Old September 7th, 2013 #32
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
Yer famous Jimmy

Scuze me, twas my first time using imgur

Let me try again:

Old September 7th, 2013 #33
Jimmy Marr

Daily Mail has picked it up:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-message.html

Old September 7th, 2013 #34
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
That's outstanding. Well done.

Hearts and minds, Jimmy. Hearts and minds.

Old September 8th, 2013 #35
Jimmy Marr

Funny comment on the Youtube clip of KVAL news.

The NAACP stands for "Now Apes Are Called People"

Old September 8th, 2013 #36
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Just goes to show everyone that one person can make a difference, especially in a world with so much cowardice, apathy, and laziness, on the part of Whites, anyone can carry out an activity like this, one that has blown up as this one has, yet so few seem willing to give it a shot.

Give it a shot. Once again, way to go JM.

Old September 8th, 2013 #37
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
... anyone can carry out an activity like this, one that has blown up as this one has, yet so few seem willing to give it a shot.
The chances of having a demonstration go viral are slim, and I had no expectation that it could ever happen. A comment on the local news thread is what really gives me heart.

I've presented various permutations of the White GeNOcide message in various venues on dozens of other occasions, and it seems like people mostly ignore me, but then someone writes a comment like this:

Quote:
I've seen a guy playing Amazing Grace on the bagpipes while displaying the same slogan and I looked it up at the time...
I've had this kind of thing happen a time or two before, where I learn, long after the fact, that people have taken notice of my message and it has made a memorable impression on them without there being any acknowledgement at the time.

With the dark days of winter coming on, this is the type of slow burning fuel that will sustain me better than the off-chance of having my work resonated in the anti-White echo chamber.

Then again, in late summer, it's hard to resist piping in the belfry.

Old September 8th, 2013 #38
Jimmy Marr

The other thing about this latest experience is that we pro-Whites now have an echo chamber of our own.

All I did was make the banner. The only reason I was able to display it is because of a few friends helped me. While not visible in the photo, there were three other men with me on the bridge who are standing in the shadow of the exit sign.

Obviously, there was another person on the freeway to take the photo, which I promptly posted here on VNNForum

Then, someone took the image I posted on VNN, and uploaded it to imgur and started a reddit thread about it.

I posted the reddit thread to the Swarm at BUGS

From there, a BUGS activist sent a press release to KVAL where the local thread was taken over by a Swarm.

Further press releases were sent from BUGS to a more comprehensive list of media outlets, and the rest is history.

Two points in summary:

1) It takes a village.

2) We have a village.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; September 8th, 2013 at 02:42 PM.

Old September 8th, 2013 #39
Jae Manzel

We need more like this, well done jimmy . The comments on DM are amazing!

Old September 8th, 2013 #40
Robert Ransdell

Even if an action, getting off one's ass and standing against this filthy system doesn't make a splash like this, even if it only reaches the people who see it on the street, even assuming that all or most of those people oppose it (which is rarely the case, manyWhite people agree with a lot of what we have to say, they just don't see themselves as being able to do anything about the problems we face) the action is still worthwhile because the individual of principle and honor knows themselves that they have actually made the effort to go forth and stand proud for our principles, ideas and beliefs.

As Dr. Pierce said, do right and fear no one.

For people who give a damn, action like this will always mean something to at least one person, the individual making the stand, that person is someone who most likely would feel amiss for not at least making the effort to wake up our people - trying will always put you one-up on the many folks who say it is not worth the trouble or will make no difference, always.

Thread