VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 15th, 2019 #1
alex revision

Default Russia’s Natural Population Decline to Hit 11-Year Record in 2019

Russia’s Natural Population Decline to Hit 11-Year Record in 2019

Dec. 13, 2019

Russia’s natural population decline will set an 11-year record this year as the country’s demographic crisis shows no signs of letting up, the RBC news website reported Friday.

Russia’s overall population totaled 146.7 million in January-September 2019, the State Statistics Service Rosstat said in a report last week. While migrant inflows had offset its natural population decline in previous years, in 2018, Russia’s total population dropped for the first time in a decade as migration numbers hit record lows.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/...rd-2019-a68612

Old December 15th, 2019 #2
Dawn Cannon

Default Over Population: One Of Their Plans To Destroy Us.

Not this shit again.

It's not a fucking crisis. The next decades are going to be hard times indeed as we now enter the next global cooling period when fuck all will grow. Russia just might have enough resources to see it through, unlike the rest of us who have been swamped on purpose in the name of "demographic crises".

The people who own the government deliberately over populated America. Study the writings of Leon Walras and Wassily Leontieff. The latter won a Nobel Prize in economics for his study of the American economy. He studied the inputs and outputs of American industry. Starting with an extractive industry like mining which outputs coal and iron. These outputs become inputs to the making of steel as an output. This steel in turn becomes an input to the making of cars and washing machines.

Leontieff determined that American wages were a third higher than Europe because we had abundant natural resources to which we added value through the employment of skilled labor.

The fly in the ointment for the American economy was that when our population went above 150 million in 1950, we were supposed to cut wages every time we added a few million people through legal and illegal immigration. The people who owned the government decided to print money by the trillions to:

1) pay for foreign wars and the occupation of foreign lands

2) to buy things for free from overseas, such as, oil, cars, electronics,
food, toys, clothes and even vacations paying for it all with I Owe You Nothing Federal Reserve Notes. They did this so voters would not know that the Elite had planned to cut the value of their wages, pensions and savings. That future pay cut is coming soon.

3) to hire 31 million federal, state and local government workers including contractors to make it appear that Americans had high paying jobs with benefits despite over population.
China is dumping US Treasury bonds all over the world financing ports, railroads, and other projects. One day in the near future people overseas will refuse to sell for dollars. They will demand commodities, oil, gold, silver, foreign currencies or anything of value. Half of all US dollars are overseas. Their forced repatriation will double prices over night and permanently cut the value of wages, pensions and savings in half.

3 million Americans starved to death in the 1930s. We have added 225 million people to this nation since then. I think the Elite want us wake up one morning after the Dollar had Reset the Night Before. One that day the Uber Rich fervently hope the commoners awake on the Morning After to a circular firing squad which kills everyone who is black, Latino or white. In their dreams the Billionaires are safely tucked away in underground fortresses.

Not likely. More than 100 million Americans could die. And they all will have had friends and relatives who did not make it. Worldwide the death count could easily pass 3 billion. Lots of angry people are in the futures of our Banking Elite.

Kamala Devi Harris wants a $76 billion to subsidize rents in states impacted by immigration. She spoke favorably on ABC’s The View of Alexandra Ocasio Cortez’s plan to raise federal taxes to 70% which is 82 to 83%in total for residents of New York City or California. Liberals have failed to learn the lesson that the Uber Rich can exempt themselves through especially designed loophole legislation written for them by the finest Congress money can buy. That just means the tax collectors will target professionals with a salary in the 60% bracket and all skilled workers will be pushed into the 50% tax bracket. And the illegal aliens can collect benefits that are non-taxable.

Clearly, the Elite created a future that does not work for us.

https://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2019/...to-destroy-us/

Old December 17th, 2019 #3
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Not this shit again.

It's not a fucking crisis. The next decades are going to be hard times indeed as we now enter the next global cooling period when fuck all will grow. Russia just might have enough resources to see it through, unlike the rest of us who have been swamped on purpose in the name of "demographic crises".
You ridiculous punk , what is your message about? Putin just failed internal economical and demographical policies , even the import of sub-humans from Asia can't compensate the huge decline of birth rates and population, while you keep jerking on Vlad The Sexy.

Old December 17th, 2019 #4
Dawn Cannon

Fuck off, raisen.

Old January 15th, 2020 #5
Alex Him

Smile

President of Russia Vladimir Putin:

Colleagues,

Russia’s future and historical perspective depend on how many of us there are (I would like to start the main part of my Address with demography), how many children are born in Russian families in one, five or ten years, on these children’s upbringing, on what kind of people they become and what they will do for the country, as well as on the values they choose as their mainstay in life.

There are nearly 147 million of us now. But we have entered a difficult, a very difficult demographic period. The measures we took starting in the mid-2000s have had a positive effect on demography. We have even reached a stage of natural increase. This is why we have more children at schools now.

However, new families are being created now by the small generation of the 1990s. And the birth rate is falling again. This is the main problem of the current demographic period in Russia.

The aggregate birth rate, which is the key index showing the number of births per woman, was only 1.5 in 2019, according to tentative estimates. Is this few or many? It is not enough for our country. It is approximately equal to the figure reported in many European countries. But it is not enough for Russia.

I can tell you by way of comparison that the figure was 1.3 in 1943, during the Great Patriotic War. It was only lower in the 1990s: 1.16 in 1999, lower even than during the Great Patriotic War. There were very few families with two children, and some couples had to put off starting a family.

I want to say once again that we are alarmed by the negative demographic forecasts. It is our historic duty to respond to this challenge. We must not only get out of this demographic trap but ensure a sustainable natural population growth by 2025. The aggregate birth rate must be 1.7 in 2024.

Demography is a sector where universal or parochial solutions cannot be effective. Each step we take and each new law or government programme we adopt must be scrutinised from the viewpoint of our top national priority – the preservation and increase of Russia’s population.

With these words begins Presidential Address to the Federal Assembly 2020 (I will post it in the relevant topic when its translation is completed)

Old June 2nd, 2021 #6
Alex Him

Meeting with families awarded Order of Parental Glory

On June 1, International Children's Day, Vladimir Putin had a videoconference meeting with families awarded the Order of Parental Glory.

June 1, 2021 - 14:35 - Sochi

Large families from Kaluga, Volgograd, Omsk and Amur regions, Ingushetia, Perm Territory, as well as the Yamal-Nenets and Nenets autonomous areas attended the meeting.

The Order of Parental Glory is awarded to parents (adoptive parents) who are raising or have already raised seven or more children, ensuring an appropriate level of care for their health, education and physical, spiritual and moral development.

President of Russia Vladimir Putin:

Good afternoon, my friends. Hello.

As has become a good tradition, today, on June 1, International Children's Day, we honour families awarded the Order of Parental Glory. I believe today is also the Global Day of Parents, which is probably a coincidence. And first of all, I would like to wish all the best to you, to all citizens of Russia on this wonderful holiday.

Parental love and care is what each and every child needs most, no doubt, a close-knit family where mutual understanding and respect for each other prevail. These are exactly the treasured values that are incredibly vividly manifested in your close-knit large families. They are full of this undimmed, inexhaustible parental love, and every day, without exception, is devoted to children, to their education and harmonious development.

This involves a never-ending titanic effort, ever-present care and responsibility. But at the same time, this gives you happiness that nothing compares to – the chance to see how a person grows and matures, to enjoy their victories, successes and achievements together with your children.

Large families with many children keep and pass on the traditions of generosity and everlasting values such as compassion, friendship, mutual assistance and diligence. These same values become important moral supports for your children, a guideline for their entire adult life.

It is very important that you inspire others with your example. I am sure that looking at you, younger people start thinking about having many children in their family someday. There are also such families among my close friends. This is truly wonderful, because a family with many children is the foundation of Russia's future. It is a continuation of our thousand-year history as a country, as a nation, as a single people.

I would like to repeat that the absolute priorities of our policy have been and always will be support to families with children and creating good conditions for bringing up children and for self-fulfilment of the younger generations. These provisions are directly fixed in the updated Constitution of Russia. They will be reflected in practice and implemented in all of our national projects and programmes. We will continuously intensify our efforts in this area and focus additional resources on these tasks.

As I said in the Address to the Federal Assembly, now the Government is facing the task of making the entire system of family support as comprehensive, understandable, efficient and consistent as possible. The work should be organised to make sure that parents and families know well what benefits and payments they are entitled to, to enable them to get paid without additional formalities and nerve-racking procedures, and without queueing up at various agencies. People must be sure that even if their family finds itself in a predicament for some reason, the state will always be there for them. It will always provide help and support.

I expect the regional and local authorities to also expand their family support programmes, primarily for large families with many children, and to promptly respond to their problems and needs.

Finally, our efforts to improve the quality and accessibility of education are directly linked with our support for families and childhood. I am referring, in part, to the construction and refurbishment of schools, kindergartens and nurseries in small towns and rural areas, and the formation of an all-round space for the development of children and their self-fulfilment. Children must be able to reveal their talents and choose their own destiny in life. Every young person and citizen should have the opportunity to become an accomplished person. This is very important for all families, all parents and children, for all of us. Let me say it again, this is because they are Russia’s future.

Friends,

Today, we communicate via videoconference. Unfortunately, the threats created by the pandemic are still here. We are gradually overcoming this situation but there are still many dangers and worries in this respect. A trip across the entire country, even for such a major event, is still fraught with unjustified risk, especially for large families like yours. Therefore, I would like to ask you again: please take care of yourselves, your children, your near and dear ones.

I would like to wish you a happy holiday and congratulate you on receiving the award, although your best and biggest award is always with you – your children and your families.

I would like to send my special, warmest greetings to those who were born on this day and who are, I hope, in contact with us. I am referring to Alina Plyusnina, who turned nine, so my best wishes and greetings for her and also for Ismail Marziyev, who turned 14. Happy birthday to you both!

Now let us go over to our discussion.

The source of information - http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/65715

Old June 5th, 2021 #7
Ray Allan

After this slump and the one in the 1990s, it's good to see births and population
of native Russians on the rise again.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 5th, 2021 #8
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
After this slump and the one in the 1990s, it's good to see births and population
of native Russians on the rise again.
Thank you, Ray!

As an answer, I wish the United States that the LGBT propaganda policy has undergone a complete collapse there.

Thread