Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 17th, 2021 #1
David Stewart

Default Why Stay In the United States?

Why would white nationalists who currently live in the US continue to plan on staying and raising their families in this dying country away from our homeland?
Does it not seem counter productive to continue to abandon our homeland during this time of invasion and defend the only place that should be the main home for our people?

There seems to be wasted efforts and recourses on non-whites who come into the melting pot of the Unite States, everything you work for there is being leached and stolen by inferior races, they have the excuse of it being a melting pot and not being the native home for whites.
It seems a lost cause at this point, why not go back to Europe and fight for a country that belongs to us instead of this multicultural melting pot hell of america?

Old June 21st, 2021 #3
David Stewart

Old June 22nd, 2021 #4
Ray Allan

It's not a realistic option for most of us. I am a poor man and don't have the means and resources to relocate to a different country. And what country should I go to? Russia? We will have to make our stand wherever we are. There is really no place left for us to flee to even in the KWA anymore without shitskins and White race-traitors following us there. I see White flight coming to an end soon, and then we will have to fight or die on the ground we happen to be standing on at the time.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 22nd, 2021 #5
David Stewart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
It's not a realistic option for most of us. I am a poor man and don't have the means and resources to relocate to a different country. And what country should I go to? Russia? We will have to make our stand wherever we are. There is really no place left for us to flee to even in the KWA anymore without shitskins and White race-traitors following us there. I see White flight coming to an end soon, and then we will have to fight or die on the ground we happen to be standing on at the time.
Those are very good points, and you could be right about your prediction regarding white flight no longer being an option in the near future.

I will say that for many younger whites who have decades of our lives ahead of us, and a family to secure for the long term, that this is a viable option. If you take all of the data in this thread, also take the data in this picture into consideration:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_...stry_Large.svg

As you can see even though the non-whites are continuing to invade Western Europe in comparable numbers to the United States, there's still more hope there and also promise in Eastern Europe and Russia still left to defend, as compared to the slowing dying population of whites in America. I guess this comes from the point of view of someone who's not even 30 and has recourses to spend on a family, also searching for a home that's not littered with shitty Mexicans.

If I don't want my grand children to be a minority in 2060 or my great grandchildren and so on in the coming decades after that, it seems more promising to secure a home in Europe. If I were in my 60s like my mother, I would just stay here until I died, as she's already retired and has only a few decades left to live and will not be alive long enough to see United States turn into a 3rd world country equivalent to South America. I'm not sure how like points work on this website, if it's based on you get so many like points per day or per post of content, either way I'll give you a like if I get more like points not that it is very relevant.

Last edited by David Stewart; June 22nd, 2021 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Posted wrong link for picture before.

Old June 22nd, 2021 #6
David Stewart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I've always been in white only towns, I can see how big of a difference it makes when I travel outside of them. I see more black people now on average in my old hometown than I ever have before, even though it's barely by any. There's no point in subjecting my children to live around these low IQ people that ruin the quality of our lives, and torment us hiding behind the evil shield of false racial equality and legal civil rights in the US when we try and ban them from living here or being around us.

None of us want to go to the store, go to the park, go on a walk, or go to a local event just to be surrounded by low IQ joke races that their very presence is mocking us and is essentially dropping shit colored ink on a previously beautiful painting and letting roaches live and defalcate on it. They steal and use our inventions, pretending that they are our equals using bullshit laws to defend themselves and allow further leaching and stalking of our people, I'm just leaving, it's not worth it to me to even see them anymore, I've seen enough of these cretins I'm leaving wherever they are not, and at the very end I'll do what I have to do if white flight becomes extinct in my elderly years.

Last edited by David Stewart; June 22nd, 2021 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Spelling error.

Old June 23rd, 2021 #7
jaekel

Where?
Britain or Germany?
They're in worse shape than us.

Old June 24th, 2021 #8
bedford

I heard that Australia gives preferences to immigrants with technical skills. That would be first country of choice. Anywhere seems better than Apelanta, GA.

Old June 24th, 2021 #9
T.Garrett
Banned

Question why stay in the US?

My family has lived in North America for generations, I'm not running away with my tail between my legs.

I'd rather have it end it here if that's how its going to play out.

Old June 24th, 2021 #10
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
My family has lived in North America for generations, I'm not running away with my tail between my legs.

I'd rather have it end it here if that's how its going to play out.
It looks like nigger Eric Adams is the likely new mayor of NYC. First DeBlasio now this. How much can New Yorkers take?

Old June 24th, 2021 #11
Tom Atherton

Yeah, I think the JewSA is done for. When you've got top generals in the US military espousing jewish marxist propaganda, and openly saying they're against the White population of this country, you know you're in deep trouble. Whites are most likely going to be genocide'd with the help of the government in short order here. If you're planning on getting out, you best be doing it soon. Repeat after me: The United States government wants all white people dead.

@David Stewart, where do you plan on going?

As I understand it, half of EE is controlled by jews like Ukraine, the rest aren't exactly big fans of White Americans. It's up for debate whether or not one could live peacefully and unharmed in Russia or somewhere like Belarus. Though I'm sure marrying a Russian woman and learning the language helps. Also, this whole region could potentially turn into a war zone in the not-too-distant future, thanks to Biden and American jews in our top govt positions itching for war with Putin.

Old June 24th, 2021 #12
Paul Anthony
Banned

I left in 2008 and I can't say I'm sorry.. If 50% of the population is leftist and on drugs fuck em!!!

Old June 24th, 2021 #13
Joe from OH

If I were younger and had found my soul mate and were going to raise a family, I'd seriously consider going to Russia. While there's too much asian admixture in a lot of their population, it's not teeming with niggers, spics, and other cruds and duds. But I'm not leaving. My life is here-though I plan to visit Russia in the next year or two.

A big key is that Russia can defend itself. Smaller countries in eastern Europe which assert themselves racially will get rolled by Big Jew military quite easily. Russia has a lot of natural resources. They've made very good economic progress after being chained by jewish communism for 75 years.

But, as has been pointed out, the Day of Reckoning is coming and can't be avoided. You can run but you can't hide forever-if one takes a broader perspective than one's own physical lifetime. Those in their 20s and 30s will either have to fight or perish or accept a slave-like life if nothing is done within the next 20-25 years.

Great thread topic!

Last edited by Joe from OH; June 24th, 2021 at 12:13 PM.

Old June 24th, 2021 #14
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
If I were younger and had found my soul mate and were going to raise a family, I'd seriously consider going to Russia. While there's too much asian admixture in a lot of their population, it's not teeming with niggers, spics, and other cruds and duds. But I'm not leaving. My life is here. Though I plan to visit Russia in the next year or two.

A big key is that Russia can defend itself. Smaller countries in eastern Europe which assert themselves racially will get rolled by Big Jew military quite easily. Russia has a lot of natural resources. They've made very good economic progress after being chained by jewish communism for 75 years.

But, as has been pointed out, the Day of Reckoning is coming and can't be avoided. You can run but you can't hide for ever-if one takes a broader perspective than one's own physical lifetime. Those in their 20s and 30s will either have to fight or perish or accept a slave-like life if nothing is done within the next 20-25 years.

Great thread topic!
Dude.. Bulgaria's where it's at!! Fuck russia!!!

https://www.google.com/maps?q=sunny+..._AUoAXoECAEQAw

This is where I live 4 months out of a year..

Old June 24th, 2021 #15
Fico

Whites who left USA because of non-whites will also do same in Europe. Why? Because they are cowards who do not want to fight for their own kind. White genocide is here and without fight you can not stop it does not matter where you are living.

Old June 24th, 2021 #16
T.Garrett
Banned

The lands where our people live today were ALL bought and paid for with the blood of our forefathers, we should just give them up and run without a fight the way a few of the obvious cowards on the forum would have us do?

And this greasy non white that's jumping up and down trying to convince you that the 'best' thing is to leave, think ...why is he trying so hard to get you to agree with him? What's his angle?

Who takes possession of this land and the centuries of development that was put into it by our folk without lifting a finger?

Think!

Old June 24th, 2021 #17
Crowe

Hungary looks like a very nice country, however that's more of an option for people in Europe than it is for Americans.

I agree with Ray and Garrett that the best option is to hold what we got here. If you hypothetically had unlimited resources, sure you'd have plenty of decent options, but I doubt too many of us here are rich.

Old June 24th, 2021 #18
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
If I were younger and had found my soul mate and were going to raise a family, I'd seriously consider going to Russia. While there's too much asian admixture in a lot of their population, it's not teeming with niggers, spics, and other cruds and duds. But I'm not leaving. My life is here-though I plan to visit Russia in the next year or two.

But, as has been pointed out, the Day of Reckoning is coming and can't be avoided. You can run but you can't hide forever-if one takes a broader perspective than one's own physical lifetime. Those in their 20s and 30s will either have to fight or perish or accept a slave-like life if nothing is done within the next 20-25 years.

Great thread topic!
Russia too cold for me unless it was by Sochi, in that area where it's warmer.

Old June 24th, 2021 #19
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Hungary looks like a very nice country, however that's more of an option for people in Europe than it is for Americans.
Hungary is my neighbor state. Their language is really ugly and their "far-right" Jobbik think that are they descendants of Mongols. No,I would not live inside Hungary even if I visited Budapest,their capital town.
They have strong Gypsy enclave (approximately 500 000). Orban completely depends about EU money and high standard EU states do not want to finance lower states inside union. I was also in USA and I would better live among you if I must make choice. All better White stock are comming on west from poor EU states because of higher standard. You have niggers (BLM) and we have White undermans (Communists) so it is same for us.

Last edited by Fico; June 24th, 2021 at 03:41 PM.

Old June 25th, 2021 #20
David Stewart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Atherton View Post
Yeah, I think the JewSA is done for. When you've got top generals in the US military espousing jewish marxist propaganda, and openly saying they're against the White population of this country, you know you're in deep trouble. Whites are most likely going to be genocide'd with the help of the government in short order here. If you're planning on getting out, you best be doing it soon. Repeat after me: The United States government wants all white people dead.

@David Stewart, where do you plan on going?

As I understand it, half of EE is controlled by jews like Ukraine, the rest aren't exactly big fans of White Americans. It's up for debate whether or not one could live peacefully and unharmed in Russia or somewhere like Belarus. Though I'm sure marrying a Russian woman and learning the language helps. Also, this whole region could potentially turn into a war zone in the not-too-distant future, thanks to Biden and American jews in our top govt positions itching for war with Putin.

I'm not sure yet, after how bad things have gotten in the US with recent events and stumbling across this data, it made me realize that it's not worth it to me to stay here, especially becoming a minority in the country. I still have money to make here, that's the only reason that I'm staying in the US anymore. A slow transformation of the US into a 3rd world, Mexican majority country is occurring. It's not going to happen overnight, it's slow devious destruction of this country. Europe is the native home of our people anyways. I've spent a lot of time around Russians from my family, I do not fit in or belong enough with them nearly as much as they do with each other.

Quote:

Great thread topic!
Thanks. Good luck on your plan. I agree that Russia is doing a good job and seems better compared to anywhere else. I've spent a lot of time around Russians from my family, I do not fit in or belong enough with them nearly as much as they do with each other, I'm less Russian than the rest of them and the differences are noticeable. If things get bad enough in the future then I'll consider going there as a last resort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Hungary is my neighbor state. Their language is really ugly and their "far-right" Jobbik think that are they descendants of Mongols. No,I would not live inside Hungary even if I visited Budapest,their capital town.
They have strong Gypsy enclave (approximately 500 000). Orban completely depends about EU money and high standard EU states do not want to finance lower states inside union. I was also in USA and I would better live among you if I must make choice. All better White stock are coming on west from poor EU states because of higher standard. You have niggers (BLM) and we have White undermans (Communists) so it is same for us.
I still have money to make here, that's the only value that I personally see for me continuing to stay in the US anymore. A slow transformation of the US into a 3rd world, Mexican majority country is occurring. It's not going to happen overnight, it's slow devious destruction of this country. What you know as america will not last for many more decades. At least Europe is the native home of our people, I'm sick of the same excuses and not caring about what's happening in America vs Europe too. "The land of the free" Yeah free for the taking, and land of Critical Race Theory and neo-communism.

Last edited by David Stewart; June 25th, 2021 at 01:44 AM.

Tags
multiculturalism, race mixers, united states

Thread