Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 5th, 2011 #1
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Default Suicide Legislation: More Christ for Cash Horseshit

Don't worry. As dismayed as I am at modernity and all of the ugly niggers outside, there's still some glad-to-be-alive orgiastics left for us whites to indulge in. I'm not thinking about checking out. But, I was contemplating the extreme ends of morality through history, and the shifts over time. Somewhere between thinking of a battle scene out of antiquity, an Aktion T4 poster, the rampant suicide figures of Weimar Germany where those late 19th / early 20th century Germans were feeling miserable about a degraded quality of life, I was prompted to think of the scene of the common 'suicide threatener' needing to be saved, being talked down from cops, or whatever nowadays with people saying such things on their facebook about how they're about to check out (as if they couldn't get enough attention on facebook alone).

Suicide_legislation Suicide_legislation

Yeah, so, according to this, in ancient Athens, if a person offed themselves, they'd be buried alone on the outskirts of town, without honors.

In Ancient Rome and Feudal Japan, you were expected to off yourself if you were disgraced, such as a loss in combat.

I think that's a damn good philosophy. Most people about to commit suicide but rather cry out, are really just saying they can't bare another moment without attention; or that their environment is too unbearable for their standards because either alien domination or alien ideology in their own people has engulfed them, probably such was the case with many Weimar Germans who were tired of puking at a blond girl swinging to nigger jazz.

But, in the other case, that of social outcasts, asocial people who cannot get along with their own, there is reason they aren't getting attention though, no? Reason people and the world generally do not like them, and they are depressed because of it, no?

But, *POOF JESUS AND THE SEMITIC RELIGIONS!*

Now, you get the scamming assholes who appropriate state mental facility funding so they can get a cut, pharmaceutical companies surely get in a nice piece with the drugs supplied, the prison biz is booming. How many of such real victims to such predatory scams, come out 'better'? How many of these 'institutions' are really capable of attacking the root of the problem that led the person to such a desperate stance?

In reality, if someone was going to off themselves, they'd just do it. The people they capture who make threats are not only worthless, but cowards.

The world doesn't need those people. If we lived in a just society, the cops would show up and shoot them for wasting their time, and the taxpayers would only have to pay for the bullets and gas.

----------

As an aside, I'd be very curious to see if suicide figures for whites in the U.S. have gone up significantly in the last 20 years, and especially the last 2-6 years with such economic shifts and more pushes for 'low-income housing' aka nigger nests. I'd imagine that if there are statistics, they probably just encompass the entire populace, not race-based statistics over time.

I say this, because I can't imagine nigger suicide rates going up, since they are now, as they always have been, content and pleased with the front lawn BBQ, grape kool-aid, and fucking all day. Suicidal contemplation is a result of a perceived degradation in quality of living, and the coons would have to be exploring the pits of the Tartarus to have such feelings.

Last edited by P.E.; August 5th, 2011 at 08:15 AM.

Thread