Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 6th, 2008 #1
G. Qan

Default 22 August 08 : Claude

Last edited by G. Qan; September 7th, 2008 at 12:37 PM. Reason: incorrect title date

Old September 7th, 2008 #2
G. Qan

22 AUG 08. Dear Claude: I just received the latest issue of IMPACT, with its excellent & informative content. Tales of treason in regard to Rhodesia & South Africa abound, coupled with general White folly, but there is an elephant in the livingroom which the Qoy-im exert themselves mightily to ignore: jew rule over our economies via their central banks, which we allow to issue our money & regulate the value thereof, on behalf of jew power & profits. The jew, John D. Rockefeller, said that "Every man has his price," just as Meyer Amschel Rothschild said, "Give me the power to issue money & I care not who makes the laws." As spokesman for The Rhodesian White People's Party, I told all & sundry about this basis of Jewish power & the abuses heaped upon us, its victims, by m«ans of debt-based currency, usury & fractional reserve banking. I also told of "business cycles,"which are really bankster euphemisms for the actions of their currency inflation-deflation racket. The jew-bankster racket is shrouded in bafflegab, but its operations are no more complicated than those of fishermen who cast out their nets, & then pull in their catch.
But Whites seemed not to appreciate their economic dependence, & thereby their slavery to Jewish interests. Many thought that jews had Whites' interests at heart, & pathetic Christ-eaters prayed against "Communism," although they wouldn't recognize a Commie without a big red star & a hammer & sickle emblem, prominently displayed. Most likely, their own preacher was a Commie, in view of the role of the churches in bringing about Black Marxist Misrule, in the name of "brotherly love."
The ancient Spartans knew that political independence can only be achieved with economic independence. As long as Whites depend on the jew banksters' I.O.U.s, which we owe to them, for having allowed them to create those I.O.U.s out of nothing, we shall be slaves. We can speculate on all manner of programs, such as the creation of racial homelands, &c., but as long as the jews rule our money supply, they can purchase as many traitors & assassins as they require to checkmate our opposition. The two jew quotations refer.
Since we live under a kosher plutocracy, the popular will is nullified by our ZOGs (Zionist Occupation Governments). Elections are fraudulent, since candidates & results are "the best that money can buy." These truths are not only obvious, but have remained for all to see & suffer for centuries. As a keen observer said: "There are no big secrets,for they are 'hidden' in plain sight. An elephant by any other name does not shrink. Besides, quoth the Goy, "How can there be an elephant in my livingroom? Elephants don't belong in livingrooms." Nor do jew banksters belong in positions over us.
I would like to know what role is played by jew central banksters in Russia & China today, for wars are the jews' harvests, & the Georgia situation could easily serve as a pretext for World War III, ZOG willing. There is adequate evidence to show that our jew bankster rulers deem the U.S. population as expendable, so they are equally capable of expending the existence of the USA, on behalf of new host peoples & gains in jew power & profits.
The Great War Criminal, FDR, proclaimed that "In politics, things don't just happen the way they do. They are MADE to happen the way they do." After so many years of seeing U.S. forces bleed to death in the sands of Iraq & Afghanistan, we may suspect that these consequences are not unintended by the Zionist-bankster regime which sent them there.Nor is the ongoing immigration invasion a surprise to anyone. ZOG could halt these negative occurrences at its convenience, so I must conclude that ZOG wants them to continue, contrary to the interests of the U.S. sheeple; as with the banksters' inflation-deflation cycles.
As I see things, Whites are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice on behalf of jew masters, so why won't they do the same on behalf of their own White people? I told one Yakimoron that I was willing to die for jew lies as a soldier, so I'm equally willing to spend my life on behalf of Truth, Freedom, Justice & ORION. If I may guess the future, Whites seem most likely to die mindlessly, as we have done so many times, for our jew masters, like good Goy slaves. But who's making all that racket in my livingroom? Could it be something that doesn't belong there? Anybody care to look, or don't we want to know?
Strength through Joy. ORION! 88!

Thread