Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 2nd, 2009 #1
alex revision

Default The Most Bizarre Holocaust Tale Ever Told?

The Most Bizarre Holocaust Tale Ever Told?

Having Sex in the Human Excrement of Auschwitz!

Being the President of the American and World Federation of Polish Jews, Dr. Joseph Tenenbaum was a very important Jewish leader around the end of WWII. In the aftermath of the war, he went on a “fact-finding tour” or Poland in 1946. His book, In Search of a Lost People: The Old and the New Poland (The Beechhurst Press, 1948), is a chronicle of his ”discoveries” and “facts” about the condition of the Jews both during and after the war.

Of course, he was interested in the alleged ”Nazi extermination camp” of Auschwitz-Birkenau and how the Jews behaved under the threat of “death by gassing.” He took a special interest in the toilets and latrines of this camp, and what happened to the Jews in them during the war.

We let Dr. Tenenbaum pick up the story here (page 145): “I heard harrowing stories of these latrines of Birkenau, of how the children hid for hours in the foulness, to escape gassing, how love went on in these places and sexes mated in the dung under the threat of instantaneous death when discovered [emphasis added]; how business thrived and gossip thrilled in these latrines. In Birkenau, the latrines were everything–the place of exchange, the club house, the newspaper guild, and incidentally the physiological relief station. I looked at one of them, still open. The latrine was dry.”

Get the picture? With perfect seriousness and a straight face, Dr. Tenenbaum tells the story of how Jews had sex in the human excrement of the latrines of Birkenau.

No further comment necessary.

Paul Grubach

Old December 2nd, 2009 #2
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Thats about as jewey as it gets. Although the magical tale of the jewess zizblatt eating shit covered diamonds takes the cake.

Old December 2nd, 2009 #3
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

Knowing the love kikes have for all things scatological its not shocking in the least.

VNN: for entertainment purposes only.

Thread