Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 4th, 2009 #61
Lasher
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: The South
Posts: 216
Default

[QUOTE=KMRATHELL;971323]Black may or may not have been one of us at one time.
You mean you don't know?


His wife helps non-Whites, his son and he both embrace the Republican Party, a tool of the Jew,
Aren't all the major parties tools of the Jews?



and he is a proven liar.
Lasher has no way of ascertaining that.


He employs anti-White moderators in his scam
What is his scam?


and uses donations to send family members to exotic vacations as shown on David Duke's own web site.
That would definitely be wrong, if so.


Surely you are not inferring Black is one of us now ?
If what you say is so, then Lasher would definitely have to look at him with a jaundiced eye. Thank you for your information.
 
Old April 4th, 2009 #62
KMRATHELL
deken
 
KMRATHELL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,865
KMRATHELL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
Black may or may not have been one of us at one time.
You mean you don't know?
I am not a mind reader. His history is being arrested for plotting to put some niggers in power on some tropical island. Very strange for someone interested in helping the White man.

Quote:
His wife helps non-Whites, his son and he both embrace the Republican Party, a tool of the Jew,
Aren't all the major parties tools of the Jews?
Of course, but Black and his son openly endorse the Republicans as though they aren't our enemy


Quote:
and he is a proven liar.
Lasher has no way of ascertaining that.
Is this an admission you commented on something you know nothing about?

Quote:
He employs anti-White moderators in his scam
What is his scam?
Stormfront



Quote:
and uses donations to send family members to exotic vacations as shown on David Duke's own web site.
That would definitely be wrong, if so.


Surely you are not inferring Black is one of us now ?
If what you say is so, then Lasher would definitely have to look at him with a jaundiced eye. Thank you for your information.
Good idea, you can read up on him right here on this forum.
 
Old April 4th, 2009 #63
Mark
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
Being Southern has nothing to do with it. You'll find a hell of a lot more Evangelical culture amongst northerners, albeit of the new-Jew variety rather than the so-called Christian type. There just happen to be more Southerners who're WN. You'll find more klan wannabes in the South, and more Nazi wannabes in the north.

Also, please explain the "low Protestant mindset that is the milieu from which WN springs". As opposed to what, exactly?

If you intended to follow your own advice, you wouldn't have posted this crap. You'd have taken the high road that you recommend to others. Perhaps it's your culture, not to?
Well said and good points.

Northerners are much less likely to even recognize that they're white and have a racial mindset.

Where do most of the racialist leaders come from? The South. Where do most of the anti-white, homosexual and degenerate counter-cultures come from? The North, and California.
 
Old April 4th, 2009 #64
Lasher
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: The South
Posts: 216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
Good idea, you can read up on him right here on this forum.
With all due respect, there are posts in other forums about Alex Linder and Glenn Miller that aren't exactly complimentary, but Lasher is sure those posts can be readily refuted, whereas you state as a fact the things you accuse Black of. What island was he trying to put niggers in control of? Lash would like to research it for himself. The truth is that Lasher isn't all that familiar with the young men coming along in the movement today, because He was more active back in the days of J.B. Stoner, Dr. Ed Fields, and the Bowling brothers.
 
Old April 4th, 2009 #65
KMRATHELL
deken
 
KMRATHELL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,865
KMRATHELL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher View Post
With all due respect, there are posts in other forums about Alex Linder and Glenn Miller that aren't exactly complimentary, but Lasher is sure those posts can be readily refuted, whereas you state as a fact the things you accuse Black of. What island was he trying to put niggers in control of? Lash would like to research it for himself. The truth is that Lasher isn't all that familiar with the young men coming along in the movement today, because He was more active back in the days of J.B. Stoner, Dr. Ed Fields, and the Bowling brothers.
Interesting you've found things non-complimentary about Linder and Miller but never have seen anything about Black. I take it you are trying to take me on a circle jerk?
 
Old April 4th, 2009 #66
Lasher
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: The South
Posts: 216
Default

[QUOTE=KMRATHELL;971350]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL
Black may or may not have been one of us at one time.
You mean you don't know?


I am not a mind reader.

Is that an admission that you don't, in fact, know the mindset of anyone either genuinely in the movement or those who would feign loyalty for the purpose of disruption?
 
Old April 4th, 2009 #67
KMRATHELL
deken
 
KMRATHELL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,865
KMRATHELL
Default

[quote=Lasher;971561]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL
Black may or may not have been one of us at one time.
You mean you don't know?


I am not a mind reader.

Is that an admission that you don't, in fact, know the mindset of anyone either genuinely in the movement or those who would feign loyalty for the purpose of disruption?
Anyone who pretends to read minds is a liar or a nut. Actions speak volumes. You've been here since 2005. Stop pretending you don't know about Black's antics. If you were really interested in looking up Don Black's chicanery I have little doubt you would have the ability to look it up. It's been discussed here dozens of times.
 
Old April 4th, 2009 #68
Lasher
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: The South
Posts: 216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
Interesting you've found things non-complimentary about Linder and Miller but never have seen anything about Black. I take it you are trying to take me on a circle jerk?
Sir, Lash is interested in knowing the facts about the people with whom he deals, and He has never had occasion to deal with Mr. Black. Lasher looked Alex up on Google and found what some were saying about him and conveyed it to you. Lasher resents your thinly-veiled attempts at ridicule of Him. He has probably been in the movement since before you were born, and has learned to be cautious when mixing with new people. If it is your choice to try and use Lash as a whipping-boy for your frustrations, then so be it.
 
Old April 4th, 2009 #69
Lasher
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: The South
Posts: 216
Default

[quote=KMRATHELL;971564]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher View Post

Anyone who pretends to read minds is a liar or a nut. Actions speak volumes. You've been here since 2005. Stop pretending you don't know about Black's antics. If you were really interested in looking up Don Black's chicanery I have little doubt you would have the ability to look it up. It's been discussed here dozens of times.
Lasher has been signed up with VNN Forum since 2005, but that isn't to say He has been posting or even coming in since then. His membership was latent for a long time while He posted in another "free speech" forum, and now he is posting here, if it's alright with you. Don't be so paranoid about new posters, old sport. Lash never said he was interested in looking up Don Black's chicanery - why should He?

P.S. Lasher was a good friend of Chester Doles before Chester was railroaded and Lash moved away from Georgia.
 
Old April 4th, 2009 #70
Lasher
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: The South
Posts: 216
Default

[quote=KMRATHELL;971564]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher View Post

Anyone who pretends to read minds is a liar or a nut.
Is that a yes or a no?
 
Old April 4th, 2009 #71
Lasher
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: The South
Posts: 216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
Interesting you've found things non-complimentary about Linder and Miller but never have seen anything about Black. I take it you are trying to take me on a circle jerk?
Lasher never really understood what a "circle jerk" referred to. Would you please enlighten Him?
 
Old April 4th, 2009 #72
Lasher
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: The South
Posts: 216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
Interesting you've found things non-complimentary about Linder and Miller but never have seen anything about Black. I take it you are trying to take me on a circle jerk?
Would you mind naming the island?
 
Old April 4th, 2009 #73
KMRATHELL
deken
 
KMRATHELL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,865
KMRATHELL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher View Post
Would you mind naming the island?
You can read all about it here:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/do.html
 
Old April 4th, 2009 #74
Lasher
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: The South
Posts: 216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
That island is 99.2% non-white, according to the site you provided, so what would be so unique about it being run by them?
 
Old April 4th, 2009 #75
KMRATHELL
deken
 
KMRATHELL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,865
KMRATHELL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher View Post
That island is 99.2% non-white, according to the site you provided, so what would be so unique about it being run by them?
Are you really as stupid as you pretend to be? Don Black wanted to run it.
 
Old April 5th, 2009 #76
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker
 
Marse Supial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Where "Yes" Is A Two-Syllable Word.
Posts: 3,822
Marse Supial
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Whites don't like blacks, don't want to live around them. I prefer a politics that protects their freedom to live and develop separately.
That, is the whole of our crusade in a nutshell.
 
Old April 5th, 2009 #77
blueskies
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 5,392
Default

Linder;Whites don't like blacks, don't want to live around them. I prefer a politics that protects their freedom to live and develop separately-


Lemming or rabbit can smell danger. White rabbit lemming instinct knows not to wonder in a ghetto Kwa . Yet, TV advertize imaginary friend oprah, bill cosby,etc .


 
Old April 5th, 2009 #78
Lasher
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: The South
Posts: 216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
Are you really as stupid as you pretend to be? Don Black wanted to run it.
Then why didn't you say that before instead of misleading with this post, old sport?
=====================
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL

I am not a mind reader. His history is being arrested for plotting to put some niggers in power on some tropical island. Very strange for someone interested in helping the White man.
========================
It is apparent to anyone with reading ability that you said Black was plotting to put niggers in power, not himself. If your writing abilities are so inadequate and weak, then you shouldn't be attempting to be the curmudgeon of the forum by attacking people like Lasher for no reason other than your obvious fear of His refuting your silly statements. Are you always this rude to other new posters? If so, there is no wonder people decline to remain here very long. You are not a good advertisement for new members, old sport.
 
Old April 5th, 2009 #79
KMRATHELL
deken
 
KMRATHELL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,865
KMRATHELL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher View Post
Then why didn't you say that before instead of misleading with this post, old sport?
=====================
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL

I am not a mind reader. His history is being arrested for plotting to put some niggers in power on some tropical island. Very strange for someone interested in helping the White man.
========================
It is apparent to anyone with reading ability that you said Black was plotting to put niggers in power, not himself. If your writing abilities are so inadequate and weak, then you shouldn't be attempting to be the curmudgeon of the forum by attacking people like Lasher for no reason other than your obvious fear of His refuting your silly statements. Are you always this rude to other new posters? If so, there is no wonder people decline to remain here very long. You are not a good advertisement for new members, old sport.

The only person misleading here is you. I notice you are avoiding Linder's commentary on your trolling in the newspaper thread. Is there a reason for that? It can be found here although I am certain you have already read it: http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=971662&postcount=16
 
Old April 5th, 2009 #80
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
The only person misleading here is you. I notice you are avoiding Linder's commentary on your trolling in the newspaper thread. Is there a reason for that? It can be found here although I am certain you have already read it: http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=971662&postcount=16
I loved the last line in Alex's post. Not because of the bollocking dished out, but because it was almost a good English insult. I'd have added "right" and "and do one" but apart from that, it would have passed for an English poster. Poetry.

"If you want to be useful, Lester, use your twattish pedantry to offer spelling or grammar corrections, otherwise fuck right off and do one."
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Reply

Tags
jewed thread

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 PM.
Page generated in 0.13889 seconds.