VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 4th, 2011 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Jason

30 MAR 07

Hail Jason! Many thanks for your letter of 15 MAR 07 & the great enclosures. I mentioned to one Creator that the use of “JOG” had no meaning for people, whereas “ZOG” is described by the Zionists as being the encapsulation of an entire political/economic/demographic concept, as expressed in all the words of Charles Coughlin, The Radio Priest of the 1930s, Dudley Pelley of The Silvershirts, &c. I did not make up ZOG in a cloud of pot smoke or alcohol. I derived it from observing the enemy, many of whom call themselves Christian Zionists. A Zionist need not be a jew, but he serves Zionism, which is jew supremacism. Some jews are anti-Zionists, so our enemy & his enemies describe him best. “ZOG” is banned in Soviet Canada as “thought-crime.” Some people differ with reality, apparently to show their cleverness, but the British say of fools: “He was just too clever for words”.

Unity requires unity of identity & unity of purpose. It even requires unity of vocabulary, so we know what we are talking about. We can put a thousand or so Ostensible Whites in one room, but that is not unity, for there will be over 1000 beliefs & 1000 modes of behavior. There might well be a fight. Like you, I look forward to White Unity, within the realm of the possible & in regard to reality, rather than fantasy & wishful-thinking.

Your brainwashed pen-pal is strange indeed. Be careful!

I’ve been on lots of demonstrations. It’s great to see our side when it outnumbers their side, but that is rare. Some demonstrations are led by ZOG agents, who plan to use the demonstration to serve ZOG interests. As thinking, racial nationalists, we must always ask ourselves, who benefits from any action. Actions, such as demonstrations, are always 2-edged swords which can cut both ways, if we are not careful. Been there. Done that.

As you now know, ZOG watches demonstrators to learn their identities.

Was Resistance Magazine started by George Burdi alias COTC Rev. George Eric Hawthorne? I seem to recall that it was. I remember seeing lots of skeletons in SS uniforms. I guess that would appeal to the “Necro-Nazi” kinky crowd. Too bad.

Re U.S. Moslem insurgents: Our ZOG has long supported Black Muslims & also brings in many thousands of foreign Moslems, so we are funding & fostering a Moslem society which can serve to support Moslem insurgents. As Mao Tse Tung used to say: “The guerrilla fighters are like the fish in the sea.” Drain the sea, & the fish die, but if you want “fish,” then let the sea rush in! If we look at the situation from an aspect of “cui bono?” or who benefits, it may be to ZOG’s advantage to arrange a 9-11 for Los Angeles, Mexifornia, so ZOG can enlist more mestizo volunteers in its imperial legions, after blaming “Moslem Insurgents” for such a disaster. ZOG only knows!

It’s good to hear that your group has a female member. No society can exist without men & women, nor can any serious political or religious group. One correspondent told me about his local skinheads: They liked to watch themselves in mirrors while they lifted weights, then they’d go “hang out” in some place where they could tell lies & get drunk. One skin was arranging an abortion for his girlfriend, & other ‘good stuff.’ The scary thing was that very few of them were learning anything which would allow them to earn a living, & maybe support a family. They all suffered “The Peter Pan Syndrome,” in which they never thought of growing up. Since they lived with their parents, they didn’t have to, as long as their parents could work hard & earn good money. Times were easy when I lived on my own, so I won’t say that it’s so easy now for one to support himself. Most “entry level” jobs are being taken by non-Whites, under ZOG’s “affirmative action” hiring laws, while other jobs go overseas, as my last job, which went to India. I’ve seen enough of India, even if I could get a job there, at an Indian wage. Any job done on a computer can be done any where on earth, by the cheapest workers. Now that communications are so cheap & fast, on the Internet, I can understand why someone would prefer to hire the cheapest keyboard-peckers on the planet, on behalf of profit. Modern business has no loyalty to places, nor even to people, since “American” corporations do not hesitate to sell out their American employees. We live in a world of great changes & challenges. As one of my professors said to us in 1956: “You are lucky people, for you will never have any reason to be bored!” He was certainly right. Whites must start their communities from scratch, so any group you can join which believes in “all for one & one for all” would be great. I’ve known too many which feature only “me-me-me” & “gimme-gimme-gimme.” My suggestion is that you prepare for life on the outside, in every way you can. I’m sure your mom will be of great help.

All the best, as always & ORION!

Eric

P.S.: Religions only divide people when people take them seriously.

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread