VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 9th, 2006 #261
Hate Dept.
Banned

Exclamation Attention visitors:

Attention visitors to this forum:

The 9/11 conspiracy theories presented here are not necessarily the views of Vanguard News Network, nor are they necessarily the views of white nationalists in general.

It is the belief of many of us that preoccupation with paranoid conspiracy-mongering only serves to diminish our message and does great harm to the image of white nationalists.

Last edited by Hate Dept.; March 9th, 2006 at 10:57 PM.

Old March 9th, 2006 #262
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

There are three of you who keep saying this. You've never satisfactorily explained yourselves either. You can try now.
Explain to the forum how publicly questioning the government's own loony conspiracy-theory somehow brings shame to Whites or WNism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Dept.

It is the belief of many of us that preoccupation with paranoid conspiracy-mongering only serves to diminish our message and does great harm to the image of white nationalists.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Last edited by MOMUS; March 9th, 2006 at 11:16 PM.

Old March 9th, 2006 #263
Joe Snuffy

Default 1st question

Why do they fire proof the steel support structure in these skyscrapers if fire has no weakening effect on it as you guys say?

Anyone care to answer this besides the one who already did, or tried to.

Old March 9th, 2006 #264
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy
Why do they fire proof the steel support structure in these skyscrapers if fire has no weakening effect on it as you guys say?

I already told you, so jewish contracts can get rich by applying unneeded fireproofing. It's a conspiracy.

Old March 9th, 2006 #265
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz Kuhn
You have fallen for the illiusion of omniscient power that the government tries to inculcate in its citizens. In reality the government is weak and the centers of power vulnerable. The FBI, CIA and other security agencies are full of lawyers, accountants, beaurocrats, bored civil servants and empty-suit yes men. Air traffic control is bleary-eyed middle-aged men drinking coffee all day. Airport security is a nigger looking to steal something from your luggage. Even the vaunted US military machine is composed of bored young men waiting for orders from above. When something unexpected happens, everyone sits around waiting to be told what to do. No, the lesson of 9/11 isn't the genius of the magical jew who secretly seeds crowded building with invisible bombs - it's the reality of the weak jew who is just standing around waiting for a punch to his gut.
But you could be under an illusion too. The ones behind it could easily play off this air hi jacking terrorist act as slipping thru nincompoop bureaucracy security with the state of affairs the USA is in, but I ain’t thinking about the security agencies, I am thinking of the air traffic controllers and the one that work the skies, knowing these planes are out there, off course, I would guess there would have been contact made and all that just for air traffic safety reasons. How could they go undetected? Now the patsy plan could work, but still, why no black box? They seem to always find the black box. Too many links in the chain missing for me still to think it is as the powers that be play it out to be.

Plus, the agency that inspects air crashes are not just some bored idiots. Geez, they fished out air plane parts from the bottom of coast lines, swamps, everything and anything. Why not this time? No rebuilding the parts and looking at all the pieces? Especially cause a crime was involved. That is the mystery. Not doing the normal procedure is what has perked my interest. I saw the show with the theory of ‘what happened’ but I ain’t seen the show about the real facts they have discovered. And wow, strangely, that ain’t going to happen. Damn, it’s like the JFK thing, we aint never really going to know who was behind it and the exact way it is played out.

a jane white portfolio

Last edited by janewhite88; March 9th, 2006 at 11:55 PM.

Old March 9th, 2006 #266
MOMUS

fabulous job of debunking, boys. JP would be proud of you. You really got to the heart of the issue, didn't you?
I guess we'll all straighten up and believe in the "Official Story" now that you made your point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissile
I already told you, so jewish contracts can get rich by applying unneeded fireproofing. It's a conspiracy.

Old March 9th, 2006 #267
Joe Snuffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
fabulous job of debunking, boys. JP would be proud of you. You really got to the heart of the issue, didn't you?
I guess we'll all straighten up and believe in the "Official Story" now that you made your point.
I don't buy the official story either but I would like an answer MOMUS. Here my question again. Why do they fire proof the steel support structure in these skyscrapers if fire has no weakening effect as you say?

Old March 9th, 2006 #268
Cthulhu

A very interesting question Joe. I would suggest maybe to keep the heat from travelling through the metal and sparking fires on the other floors. But I am just guessing. My deduction might be wrong.

Old March 9th, 2006 #269
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

would fireproofing be used as protective measures against fires spreading through out the building.... small fire in sky scraper or big fire in sky scraper? Which would you want to fight?

a jane white portfolio

Old March 9th, 2006 #270
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu
A very interesting question Joe. I would suggest maybe to keep the heat from travelling through the metal and sparking fires on the other floors. But I am just guessing. My deduction might be wrong.
If fire has no weakening effect on metal, why do cars have cooling systems?

I think it's all a big scam orchestrated by the jews who manufacture auto "coolant".

Tomorrow everyone should go out and drain the "coolant" out of their cars before driving to work. That'll teach a lesson to the jews who own Prestone.

Old March 10th, 2006 #271
MOMUS

Coolant in auto engines ties in somehow,huh? Well, it's a crazy, jewy world we live in, isn't it? Since the inception of post-9-11 physics we must all worry about our barbeque pits collapsing to the ground in a pile of smoldering rubble and molten steel under the effects of the lighter fluid we used to start the charcoal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissile
If fire has no weakening effect on metal, why do cars have cooling systems?

I think it's all a big scam orchestrated by the jews who manufacture auto "coolant".

Tomorrow everyone should go out and drain the "coolant" out of their cars before driving to work. That'll teach a lesson to the jews who own Prestone.

Last edited by MOMUS; March 10th, 2006 at 01:10 AM.

Old March 10th, 2006 #272
SlagMaster

Quote:

Steel and all metals are considerably weakened at temperature far
below the Melting Point of the material.
In a chimney type structure like the WTC and a mixture of not only
Jet fuel, but the hydrocarbon gassing from plastics, office furniture,
carprts,ect; the heat would be far aboue the open air burnning
of Jet fuel.
You can put a candle in warm water and then bend it, no need to
Melt it to remove its shear strength. The same is for steel.

If one floor would fail and fall on the one below,then that floor
would also fail and falland so one down to ground level.

Last edited by SlagMaster; March 10th, 2006 at 12:05 AM.

Old March 10th, 2006 #273
Cthulhu

My dear Fissle, I know throwing yourself fully behind the official story recounted by the jews and their sg's in power has sort of left you standing in the corner where you must clutch at straws to stay a float. But hey, hey, it's okay buddy. It is a lesson for us all to look before we leap, place our toe in the water first as it were.

But you're among friends. We don't always have to present ourselves in terms of certainties. There is no shame at all in presenting yourself as having an open and inquiring mind. In fact it enchances one's reputation rather than diminishing it. How's about we give it a try. What do you say?

Oh, and I just remembered engines have moving parts. Silly me.

Last edited by Cthulhu; March 10th, 2006 at 12:07 AM.

Old March 10th, 2006 #274
Hate Dept.
Banned

Quote:
You've never satisfactorily explained yourselves either.
Yeah we have. We explained ourselves over and over. Now we tell you that the debate is finished, over and over.

Last edited by Hate Dept.; March 10th, 2006 at 12:06 AM.

Old March 10th, 2006 #275
MOMUS

Why are you still here then?
Personally, I agree with Mr Linder that:

Quote:
No rational man can doubt that the WTC buildings were blown up after watching this video. It's about an hour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psP_9RE0V2I&eurl=
BTW, did you watch the video? What did you think of it?

Are you a rational mensch, Hatey?

Quote:
Yeah we have. We explained ourselves over and over. Now we tell you that the debate is finished, over and over.

Old March 10th, 2006 #276
Bernie

Quote:
Coolant in auto engines ties in somehow,huh? Well, it's a crazy, jewy world we live in, isn't it? Since the inception of post-9-11 physics we must all worry about our barbeque pits collapsing to the ground in a pile of rubble under the effects of the lighter fluid we used to start the charcoal.
Flames on your gas bareque are a dam sight hotter than the black smoke oxygen starved kerosine fire in the WTC on 911. But heat inside the combustion chamber of a modern turbocharged piston motor is infinitely hotter. The steel piston rings don't melt even when subjected to an explosion comparable to a hand grenade, in an extremely confined space many thousand times a minute.

The shills are grasping at straws.

Old March 10th, 2006 #277
Shirt

Quote:
Obviously, the validity of this inquiry has left you and Fissle too far behind to understand what we are talking about.

Either catch up, or go find something else to blabber about.

Your monotonous invalid points are not conducive to the atmosphere of this thread, which is to combine knowledge and valid reasoning in attempts to understand all the implications of 911.

In short, you are ceaselessly arguing that the Earth is flat, while we are stating that the Earth, in truth, has to be round, whether we have all the facts yet or not.

Old March 10th, 2006 #278
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlagMaster
If one floor would fail and fall on the one below,then that floor would also fail and fall and so on, down to ground level.
But at what speed?

One floor collapsing onto another would be met with RESISTANCE. That's what the BYU Professor and others are on about. They say if I were to have pushed a GRAND PIANO off the North WTC Tower at the same moment in time the South WTC began its descent, the Grand Piano and the South Tower would have hit the ground at almost exactly the same time!

The Physics guys say that simply defies belief and could only be explained by the RESISTANCE having been removed with many, many demolition charges. That 'pancake' theory is discredited bullshit.

I'm well aware that to even begin thinking that YOUR GOVERNMENT did this is extremely disturbing. If you're going to hang your hat on something make sure it's solid.

Here's roughly what may have happened:

1) There were NO ARABS anywhere, it's all bullshit to divert attention from the real culprits. Osama was asleep in a Cave when it happened. Arabs can't fly 767's and Arabs can't turn off NORAD F14's. Period. Game over.

2) The WTC Planes were 'decoys' remotely piloted and were the conjurer's magic diversionary trick. While everyone was looking UP saying, 'ooohhh and aahhh', Izzy and his helpers were DOWN somewhere else with remote controls to detonate the many explosive charges that brought down the mighty structures.

3) The 'Pentagon' Plane was what the official fairy tale says it was, Flt77 and it did carry passengers, all were identified by an Army autopsy which, curiously, found no trace of the FIVE Arabs supposed to have been aboard.

4) If that's true, then Flt77 must have been an Aircraft which had been fitted with remote control making it 'hijack proof' so the pilot couldn't overide it. This would explain why the tough ex vietnam Combat Pilot, Burlingham (?) was unable to prevent the crash. Dr Olmstead, who did some research on the passengers, reports that a suspiciously large percentage of the 50 or so passengers worked for 'Remote Control' Technology outfits and others, which are interwoven with the Military application of same. He said some of their relatives claim their loved ones were LURED on to that flight.

Think about that.

5) WTC7 was a 47Story Skyscraper not hit by anything but fell down. My guess is that it , like WTC1 and WTC2, was due to get a suprise visit from one of Izzy's remotely piloted decoy Airplanes, but for some reason it didn't happen. I suspect something also went wrong with their remote control demolition so they spent the entire day trying to set their charges off, succeeding late in the afternoon. The only person said to have died in WTC7 was a male Secret Service Agent. You may want to ruminate as to what a guy who worked for the Agency whose job it is to protect the person of the POTUS was doing inside that building on that fateful day.

Was he 'striking a match'? Funny isn't it, they never talk about this man.

6) If my guess is about right, that may have meant passengers on the REAL flights, Flt11 and Fl175 may have watched that mornings events on TV at some rarely used Airforce base. It is my guess they were disposed of by way of ANOTHER 'hijack proof' Airliner, like Flt77 which may have crashed anywhere, from Shanksville PA to somewhere over the Atlantic.

If this, admittedly outrageous, scenario is broadly they way it was actually done and the American and World community discovers Israel had a major hand in it, heaven help them, because America will turn very ugly.

And heaven help innocent Jews living in America.

Old March 10th, 2006 #279
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirt
Obviously, the validity of this inquiry has left you and Fissle too far behind to understand what we are talking about.

Either catch up, or go find something else to blabber about.
Agree completely. The responses from Team Bush has gone past desperate and entered incomprehensible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie
The shills are grasping at straws.
True, but I'm seeing coherence go out the window too. This answer-for-the-sake-of-getting-the-last-word is a disease I've seen elsewhere lately.

Old March 10th, 2006 #280
albion

Default Christopher Bollyn

9/11 - The Close Ties Between Netanyahu and Silverstein
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=85729

Central to my thesis is that U.S.-based Zionist agents such as Asst. Attorney General Michael Chertoff, Rupert Murdoch, the lease holders Larry Silverstein and Frank Lowy, the chairman of the port authority Lewis M. Eisenberg, the head of the fake moving company Dominic Suter and many others were being organized and arranged in a huge and complex plot by the architect-level planners within the Israeli political and intelligence elite.

At the top of this pile is a man named Benjamin Netanyahu, who happens to be running for prime minister in Israel next month. Netanyahu wrote a book in 1986 about his main thesis which is "the war on terror."

Netanyahu is the Israeli politician who coined the phrase and encouraged the West to join the "war on terror" against Israel's enemies.

Netanyahu is one of the architects of 9-11 and he was instrumental in pulling the strings of the actors involved in this complex plot. An article in the Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz from November 2001 shows just how close Netanyahu is with Larry Silverstein, who owned the three buildings that were demolished on 9-11.

The Ha'aretz article by Sara Leibovich-Dar reveals the "close ties with Netanyahu" that Silverstein has.

"The two have been on friendly terms since Netanyahu's stint as Israel's ambassador to the United Nations. For years they kept in close touch. Every Sunday afternoon, New York time, Netanyahu would call Silverstein. It made no difference what the subject was or where Netanyahu was, he would always call, Silverstein told an Israeli acquaintance," the Israeli newspaper reported.

The article is entitled "Up in Smoke" and it is an appropriate title because that is exactly where the evidence pointing to Israeli involvement in 9-11 has gone thanks to the Zionist-controlled press in the United States - up in smoke.

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pa...l?itemNo=97338

Tags
#1, 911, c4l, gov, jew bs, jew vs jew, jews did 9-11, wtc

Thread