Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 5th, 2020 #1
Oscar Yeager

Default Kicked off Stormdrain with no explanation...?

Message I received when trying to post there. Oh well, one less honeypot to be on I guess. I mainly was only on there for the amount of reach on it anyway.

"ReviloPOliver, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Old December 5th, 2020 #2
justin c

Consider it a blessing. The more popular a forum the more time you waste. This is the only place I post at. People online arent your friends. Every internet post you type out is just you not being effective, training, preparing, engaging in real life.

Old December 5th, 2020 #3
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin c View Post
People online arent your friends. Every internet post you type out is just you not being effective, training, preparing, engaging in real life.
Agree but our opinion depends about how old we are. Forum can help young generations for prepare them to the future when they must left their homes from parents and build family,then they can come here as grandparents. In my opinion,primar mission of the forum must be show literature,it is better read then posting because quality of posts depends about how much book you read. Lot of pro-white activistst spends time for protests,propaganda on street,activism in democratic parties,music but only activism who have my respect is family and dedication your life for children according to 14 words of David Lane.

Old December 5th, 2020 #4
Johan
Banned

That's a standard message from vBulletin (the software of the forum).
We have that here too, for example if you log in incorrectly.

But why does a thread have to be started every time here on VNN regarding matters that do not concern VNN?

Most VNN members do not care if other forums work or not!

Old December 5th, 2020 #5
Oscar Yeager

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin c View Post
Consider it a blessing. The more popular a forum the more time you waste. This is the only place I post at. People online arent your friends. Every internet post you type out is just you not being effective, training, preparing, engaging in real life.
True. I mainly would just use it for sharing literature or my own content anyway.

Old December 5th, 2020 #6
Oscar Yeager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
That's a standard message from vBulletin (the software of the forum).
We have that here too, for example if you log in incorrectly.

But why does a thread have to be started every time here on VNN regarding matters that do not concern VNN?

Most VNN members do not care if other forums work or not!
Ah. You're right. This thread is now pointless then.

Old December 5th, 2020 #7
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Yeager View Post
Ah. You're right. This thread is now pointless then.
Sion Front is not our problem, but we do get the bullshit about it here on VNN every time.

If appreciated, we can make a thread about the faults and flaws on Sion Front (do we have all the misery in one place).

Old December 5th, 2020 #8
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Sion Front is not our problem, but we do get the bullshit about it here on VNN every time.

If appreciated, we can make a thread about the faults and flaws on Sion Front (do we have all the misery in one place).
Yes, this is about the 5000th thread about Shitfront. Nobody cares about them.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 6th, 2020 #9
Paul Anthony
Banned

Talking

I've told the story before about chimpmania.com. Very funny for the first 2 weeks, but when you mention anything regarding communists, liberals, or illuminatis jews, first you get a warning the 2nd time you get banned.

After I found out one of their "moderators" is a little boy living in england with his mother I realized just how silly the site is.

Rep points for how many times you can say "NIGGER" in a single post.. WOOW look out world!

Last edited by Paul Anthony; December 6th, 2020 at 06:09 AM.

Thread