VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 29th, 2012 #21
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Ellen Barkin@LIBERTYUSANOW @Revenant0101

You assume wrong my friend.And btw,I'm a Jew.
Is that a problem for you as well?
Starting to heat up on Miss Barkin's Twitter account

VNN Media

Old August 29th, 2012 #22
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
The Republicans even managed to find Mia Love, a female Mormon Republican nigger to show off:
A very rare bird, indeed.

Old August 29th, 2012 #23
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Starting to heat up on Miss Barkin's Twitter account
Rattling Jewish cages is always a pleasure to behold.

Old August 29th, 2012 #24
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
A very rare bird, indeed.
Particulary given the Mormons' notions about where niggers originate:

Old August 29th, 2012 #25
Roy
Perception Manager

The latest thing stirring up the internet is that there was an ABC webcast in which a reporter can be heard saying, "The Romneys would be happy to have a party in which black people drown."

First point: The Repubs do everything they possibly can to grovel before niggerdom, but despite this, they still get treated as "racists".

Second point: It's ironic that the speaker used a stereotype of niggers not being able to swim in the same breath as claiming someone else being racist.

Third point: Why does any of this matter when both candidates are ZOG approved?

Quote:
In ABC Webcast, Yahoo’s David Chalian Says Romneys ‘Happy to Have a Party When Black People Drown’

By Matthew Sheffield | August 29, 2012 | 10:22

During live coverage of the Republican National Convention here in Tampa, Yahoo News Washington bureau chief David Chalian provided the perfect example of the pervasive anti-Republican bias Mitt Romney faces in his bid to unseat President Barack Obama.

In video broadcast Monday night by ABC and Yahoo over the Internet, Chalian can be heard claiming that GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his wife Ann are unconcerned about the fate of residents of the New Orleans area who are currently being hit by Hurricane Isaac.

“They aren’t concerned at all,” Chalian can be heard on the live broadcast. “They are happy to have a party when black people drown.”

That line elicits laughter from several employees listening in on the joke.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew...#ixzz24xTV3cRV

Old August 29th, 2012 #26
N.B. Forrest

I've never texted (or even owned a cell phone), but I do have a Twitter account that I almost never use because I can't see the point. Can the people you try to contact see the message? How can you tell if they don't "follow" you? And what's this "hashtag" bullshit?

Old September 3rd, 2012 #27
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger
I AM GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL
You are not rockwell. Imposter. You don't even have a corncob pipe.

Old September 3rd, 2012 #28
The Bobster
Banned

Interesting that this old bitch was chosen to play an eeeevil old White racist in a new warped kike comedy.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...amilies-366597

Ellen Barkin Hopes 'New Normal' Helps 'Redefine What Normal Is'
The star of the new gay family comedy from Ryan Murphy and Ali Adler helps bridge the gap between what constitutes a normal family, whether it's a same-sex couple or teen parents.
11:41 AM PDT 8/29/2012 by Lesley Goldberg

Ellen Barkin is down to play a modern-day Archie Bunker, and hopes that her portrayal of a racist, homophobic great-grandmother on NBC's freshman comedy The New Normal helps redefine what a "normal" family really is.

The actress who co-stars on the comedy about a same-sex couple (Andrew Rannells and Justin Bartha) who turn to a surrogate (Georgia King) to expand their family, Barkin avoided addressing the Utah flap but used her platform during a conference call with reporters Wednesday to ask audiences to stick with her controversial character -- and the show.

"In my character, you have a very articulate, informed in her own world -- it might be a bubble and it might be misinformation -- but she's not uninformed," Barkin said. "Her idea of normal no more applies to her family than a same-sex family. She's a 56-, 58-year-old great-grandmother, which means for three generations women have had babies between ages of 15 and 16. There's a lot of people in the world who do not consider that normal, either. I think that they would even have to admit that in their own world of same-sex parents aren't normal, I would say then is a 15-year-old mother normal? I'm just curious, who's more fit to raise a child? A loving committed same-sex couple or an unmarried 15-year-old with no income and really no skills to parent?"

The typically outspoken Barkin -- she took to her Twitter account to defend the series from Ryan Murphy and Ali Adler after a Utah-based NBC affiliate refused to air the series -- declined to address the flap, but instead said she hopes her "un-PC" character educates and informs the masses.

"I beg people not to judge this character before they see it because they are going to be very surprised. I beg that audiences stick with her and hear her arguments, which are extremely intelligent and come from her heart, gut and own life experience," she noted, confirming that the as-yet-unnamed character isn't a "stereotypical liberal."

"This isn't a stereotypical liberal version of what someone who doesn't disagree with their positions, what ever they are: anti-choice, anti-gay, anti-any ethnic, anti-foreigner, xenophobic character," Barkin said.

"The show is a very open show in terms of how it approaches these seemingly very different characters on the opposite ends of the spectrum," she told reporters. "They will all learn from each other. There is not going to be a stereotypical representation of some un-PC, uninformed lunatic; she is informed. The point is she's not someone who doesn't read and she's in no way an ignorant bigot. I take great offense at that."

Ultimately, she hopes her character -- much like All in the Family's Archie Bunker did in the late 1960s and '70s -- helps educate and inform those who have very specific ideas of what constitutes a normal family by showing the character's humanity.

"I hope that everyone starts maybe opening up a tiny bit and are able to redefine what normal is," she noted. "Archie Bunker was very un-PC but every now and then you saw a humanity in Archie where it wasn't just coming from hate," she said, pointing to the episode in which Archie's wife Edith is raped.

"It's not just hate, it's fear of the other. With all of the divisiveness that is going on in the country we live in, so much of it based around just fear of the other and anyone who does not look like me, walk like me, talk like me, have sex like me, they're the other and I'm afraid of them," she said. "Hopefully we will learn that it's just not scary and there's nothing to be afraid of."

The New Normal premieres Sept. 11 at 9:30 p.m. on NBC. Watch the pilot below and hit the comments with your thoughts.

Old September 3rd, 2012 #29
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
You are not rockwell. Imposter. You don't even have a corncob pipe.

The typically racist ending of spiteful wee's execrable Malcolm X-crement, had footage of niggers saying "i am malcolm x!"

If they can do that regarding a nigger that died in 1965, Whitey has the right to proclaim the same thing for one of Ours - a Man of far greater substance and intelligence - that died in 1967.

Old September 3rd, 2012 #30
James Hawthorne

jewsign

Quote:
Ellen Barkin is down to play a modern-day Archie Bunker, and hopes that her portrayal of a racist, homophobic great-grandmother on NBC's freshman comedy The New Normal helps redefine what a "normal" family really is.
The good news is this sick, jew inspired, crap will fail. The kikes at NBC will pull the plug on this mark my words. Ellen "I'm a jew" Barkin who's career was washed years ago, can return to her yeshiva Oy!

VNN Media

Old September 3rd, 2012 #31
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Ultimately, she hopes her character -- much like All in the Family's Archie Bunker did in the late 1960s and '70s -- helps educate and inform those who have very specific ideas of what constitutes a normal family by showing the character's humanity.

"I hope that everyone starts maybe opening up a tiny bit and are able to redefine what normal is," she noted. "Archie Bunker was very un-PC but every now and then you saw a humanity in Archie where it wasn't just coming from hate," she said, pointing to the episode in which Archie's wife Edith is raped.

"It's not just hate, it's fear of the other. With all of the divisiveness that is going on in the country we live in, so much of it based around just fear of the other and anyone who does not look like me, walk like me, talk like me, have sex like me, they're the other and I'm afraid of them," she said. "Hopefully we will learn that it's just not scary and there's nothing to be afraid of."
"Oy, there's no need to be afraid of the schvartzes who mug, rape & kill you, or the mexicans who are swarming ova your country & shitting on your mangoes, or the smart, funny gays who just want to get married, adopt kids and spread AIDS & t.b.! So just relax, lie down & die quietly, ya goy bastids...."

Old September 3rd, 2012 #32
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Probably she is going to play great grandma to a covey of ear-locked Haredim behind an eruv in Israel. The eruv would be necessary to protect her clan from all the annoying, hapless toonies from Iowa and Georgia looking for stone streets where Jesus trod. Then her young ear-locked black hatted great grandsons would like to go off with money she gives them and fuck White Eastern euro girls held prisoner in dog kennels. So naturally, great grandma disparages her boys screwing the unclean imprisoned human slave shiksa prostitutes on her dime, especially maybe without rubbers cause they could get diseases from other jews.

Old September 3rd, 2012 #33
D.M.

I tweeted to Ms Barkin this:

@EllenBarkin We want to debate with you. Sign up on http://www.vnnforum.com with your real name.

She then replied:

“@FokkerTISM: We want 2 debate with u.with ur real name" If u want 2 debate me u'll have 2 stop referring 2 Jews as "goddam Jews". #bigots

Ms Barkin's reply to me is being retweeted like crazy!
When ZOG loses its monopoly, Kosovo and Republika Srpska will be returned to Serbia, Macedonia to Bulgaria and Herceg Bosna to Croatia. The left-over Muslim parts will be absorbed by Serbia and Croatia.

Old September 3rd, 2012 #34
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.M. View Post
I tweeted to Ms Barkin this:

@EllenBarkin We want to debate with you. Sign up on http://www.vnnforum.com with your real name.

She then replied:

“@FokkerTISM: We want 2 debate with u.with ur real name" If u want 2 debate me u'll have 2 stop referring 2 Jews as "goddam Jews". #bigots

Ms Barkin's reply to me is being retweeted like crazy!
Funny that, because I just now sent the bitch a tweet calling her a "Goddam Kike" - and was blocked for my heartfelt effort at outreach...

Sent my tweet about a half hour ago. Here 'tis:

So ur doing ur part to mind-fuck the goyim to be pro-fag. U Goddam Kikes have gotta be kicked out of media no matter what.

Last edited by N.B. Forrest; September 3rd, 2012 at 11:39 PM.

Old September 3rd, 2012 #35
Craig Cobb
Banned

Woodpecker

I'd really love to see that goddam kike-ess hymie godschosenpoop sheenie subject of King Jacob Rothschild come over here to Vanguard News Network forum and try to prove Alex Linder a moron. Better put a couple gallons Mogen David in a plastic bag box with a spigot on its side in the fridge, bitch. OD on your Amberen and STFU.

Quote:
Ellen Barkin: ‘I love everybody, except u right wing fuckin morons,’ tells Lovitz ‘shut the fuck up’; Lovitz responds
Posted at 9:12 am on July 22, 2012 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments
http://twitchy.com/2012/07/22/ellen-...vitz-responds/

Old September 4th, 2012 #36
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
Probably she is going to play great grandma to a covey of ear-locked Haredim behind an eruv in Israel. The eruv would be necessary to protect her clan from all the annoying, hapless toonies from Iowa and Georgia looking for stone streets where Jesus trod. Then her young ear-locked black hatted great grandsons would like to go off with money she gives them and fuck White Eastern euro girls held prisoner in dog kennels. So naturally, great grandma disparages her boys screwing the unclean imprisoned human slave shiksa prostitutes on her dime, especially maybe without rubbers cause they could get diseases from other jews.
I don't know, Craig, a plot like that would be a bit too realistic and might get the goyim scratching their heads. Otherwise, I'm sure that particular plot has been considered in Hollywood and elsewhere.

Old September 4th, 2012 #37
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Looks like she has been reading Rounders posts

VNN Media

Old September 4th, 2012 #38
brutus

Barkin ....LOL..... Perfectly befitting name for a jew dog who wears amazingly ugly shoes.

Old September 13th, 2012 #39
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
"someone just tweeted at me that i was an "endearing hot mess." Whoever the fuck you are... I'm 57 yrs old, it's only gonna get messier."

Old September 13th, 2012 #40
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
I have no problem with well-spoken educated niggers displaying self-control and rational thought. .
I do! Because they prefer white women! just remember that stats prove non-whites want white women. This means that no minorities are any good for nothing no matter how smart.

Tags
ellen barkin tweets, jewish

Thread