VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 28th, 2012 #1
Craig Cobb
Banned

Woodpecker Ellen Barkin Tweets Hate On Struggling Whites-Jewish Worth $20 Million

Most Whites see Romney as their way out of trillions more in nigger bling debt of Obama 2nd term. Most Whites are struggling.
http://twitter.com/EllenBarkin
Actress Ellen Barkin on Sunday debased herself by tweeting: “C’mon #Isaac! Wash every pro-life, anti-education, anti-woman, xenophobic, gay-bashing, racist SOB right into the ocean! #RNC”
https://www.examiner.com/article/sec...ery-sob-at-rnc
Ellen Barkin ‏@EllenBarkin

"someone just tweeted at me that i was an "endearing hot mess." Whoever the fuck you are... I'm 57 yrs old, it's only gonna get messier."

"For sum1 who managed 2 live thru the 60s 70s 80s 90s without gettin addicted to anything...this twitta shit is fuckin killin me. I am fucked"

“@DiannaCotter: @EllenBarkin Meet my blacklist you hater.#Isaac #SMEM” Now that is a sentence definitely worth repeating. Very funny
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

"G'morn frenz, noticed sum if u tweeted @ me this morn...DO I FUCKIN SOUND LIKE SUMONE WHO WAKES UP AT 8:30??? Shut the fuck up!!!"

"good afternoon my new true friends... wut da fucks goin on up in dis twitta bitch?"

"Noticing I'm not making many new friends this hour. WHAT THE FUCK?! Tweet me, i'll tweet you back. i'm drunk."

"And yes, this old white broad can use the word "brutha" cuz she's from the muthafukkin' Bronx. Straight up project style."

"This twitter shit is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. Never had so many friends in my life. I'm never leaving my house."

"hey twitter guy, gimme that fuckin' blue check and verify my fuckin' shit... turn my doubters into true friends."

"let's get dis fuckin party started. it's 4pm on a fuckin friday. i'm already in my PmuthafuckinJs... bring it."

"@Shugah @SamuelLJackson chutzpah + black power... that genetic mashup should be rulin' the fuckin' world. carpe diem, muthafuckas!"
http://socialitelife.com/photos/15-o...reening-270911

"RT "@brianaugust your fuck to tweet ratio is fuckin impressive" I fuckin love you, you brian fuckin' august, you badass muthafukka."

"This twitter shit is really the medium for me. I'm as fuckin' shallow as 140 characters."

"uh oh PR intervention!! my peeps just told me 2 limit my fuks to 1 fuk a day. what da fuk shud i do? what da fuk wud i say?help me my frenz!"

"OMG frenz.since I started twitta,did I just thow way 30yrs of hard won professional dignity with a coupla 100 fuks?! Fuk it I'm havin fun"

Formerly married to jew billionaire Ronald Perelman.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_Barkin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Perelman
Barkin has a brother, George, who was formerly the editor-in-chief of National Lampoon and High Times.

American people of Polish-Jewish descent
American people of Russian-Jewish descent
American television actors
American stage actors
Emmy Award winners
Hunter College alumni
Jewish actors
Living people
People from the Bronx
Tony Award winners

Last edited by Craig Cobb; August 28th, 2012 at 10:38 PM.

Old August 28th, 2012 #2
Fenria
Self imposed ban

I guess I'm just not really up with the times because I have no idea what any of that even was nor what any of it meant either. Who's saying what, why are there random pound and at symbols in it, who the hell is Ellen Barkin?

Old August 28th, 2012 #3
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenria View Post
who the hell is Ellen Barkin?
Some washed up hollywood dyke

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 28th, 2012 #4
Craig Cobb
Banned

This is probably her most famous movie. Those are tweets Fenria which Barkin has made lately. She sits at home and gets drunk and nigger talks to her public. We should tweet her en masse. She'd answer. I'd like to see this jewess and Alex go at it for the general public, luls. She'd really be hitting the Mogen David on her bed then.

With Mickey Rourke. Don't recall this one. Same title?

Last edited by Craig Cobb; August 28th, 2012 at 11:06 PM.

Old August 28th, 2012 #5
Craig Cobb
Banned

Hey kike-ess Barkin. Sign up to VNNF under your real name. We wanna talk to you.

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-c...hank-you--jeff

Last edited by Craig Cobb; August 28th, 2012 at 11:21 PM.

Old August 29th, 2012 #6
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Lightbulb Send This Twat A Twitt!

Here's her Twitter account to send her an invitation to debate us on VNN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
Hey kike-ess Barkin. Sign up to VNNF under your real name. We wanna talk to you.

Old August 29th, 2012 #7
The Bobster
Banned

Tough toenails, you washed-up old kikess. The hurricane hit your pet NOLA niggers instead. Wish you were there.

Old August 29th, 2012 #8
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post

A bit off topic, but not much, I was surfing the talmudbox the other day searching for some background noise worthy of my ears and I stupidly stop on Comedy Central and jew John Stewart yukking it up on the current political scene, I think Stewart is the typical Hollywood liberal Kike, anyhow he is laughing and telling jokes about our countries current decimation of the middle class,....15 mins later on comes the piece of shit Stephen Colbert with the same routine...an endless supply of comedy material at our expense, and 99% of the cause is the jews themselves.

Just prior to the kikes roundup in Germany in the 30's the general populace of that nation was enduring the same kike comedy hijinks,...we'll just have to wait and see how this works out for them...they are very arrogant people.

Old August 29th, 2012 #9
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenria View Post
I guess I'm just not really up with the times because I have no idea what any of that even was nor what any of it meant either. Who's saying what, why are there random pound and at symbols in it, who the hell is Ellen Barkin?
I'm with you.

I wouldn't know how to text, tweet or twitter if my life depended on it.

And I have no idea who Ellen Barking is.

Old August 29th, 2012 #10
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmir View Post
A bit off topic, but not much, I was surfing the talmudbox the other day searching for some background noise worthy of my ears and I stupidly stop on Comedy Central and jew John Stewart yukking it up on the current political scene, I think Stewart is the typical Hollywood liberal Kike, anyhow he is laughing and telling jokes about our countries current decimation of the middle class,....15 mins later on comes the piece of shit Stephen Colbert with the same routine...an endless supply of comedy material at our expense, and 99% of the cause is the jews themselves.

Just prior to the kikes roundup in Germany in the 30's the general populace of that nation was enduring the same kike comedy hijinks,...we'll just have to wait and see how this works out for them...they are very arrogant people.
The Jews can afford to laugh it it; it's not like Jewish jobs or incomes are hurting.

Old August 29th, 2012 #11
Hayden
Banned

What a foul mouthed old kyke. Seriously, who talks like that except for jews trying to shock or be funny.

I guess she think it's cute that she can be young and hip and type the twitters on the white mans internet machine.

Old August 29th, 2012 #12
White Winger

And did a sex scene with the cave man-ish,quadroon no-talent "actor", laurence fish-face-burn,in a flop film,Bad Company.

Another NYC Radical Chic-er that suffers from the delusion that because she's from NY,and is an "artist", she-understands-niggers-better-than-us-White-Racist-Redneck-Southerners,and loves them unconditionally, and preaches her superiority about it ,endlessly( When in private,like so many White / Jewish Leftists, she probably hates them worse than anything in this world, but we'll never know about it until years after the bitch is gone,etc,etc ).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I AM GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL

Old August 29th, 2012 #13
Roy
Perception Manager

Being in a movie a few decades ago: perfect credentials to have her tweeted comments posted as a news story.

The first thing I thought of when I read this story was about the "Republicans are racists" angle.

I mean, the Republicans spend a lot of effort in trying to find the perfect nigger so they can parade him or her at the convention just to prove that they aren't racists. I mean, look at it. 95% of the niggers voted for Obama, but who gets called "racist"? White Republicans of course! It's so pathetic, like why would any sensible party attempt to curry favor with such dogmatic voters who have no chance of changing their minds? But that's what happens. They trot a nigger out like it's the State Fair, as if to say, "Here's our token nigger. I have earned my anti-racist merit badge."

Hell, they call a 60-40 split to be a landslide. What about a 70-30? A beatdown? And a 80-20 must be a pounding.

Well, to put it in perspective, niggers vote 95-5 for a fellow nigger. That's ethnic solidarity. That's racist. That's not weighing the issues, that's just robotic response, undeserving of even the trouble of an election.

So, the kikess is doing the usual, hypocritically harping on Whites. I'm not religious, but I understand why Jews have been called "the devil's agents on Earth." That's what she is.

Old August 29th, 2012 #14
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Being in a movie a few decades ago: perfect credentials to have her tweeted comments posted as a news story.

The first thing I thought of when I read this story was about the "Republicans are racists" angle.

I mean, the Republicans spend a lot of effort in trying to find the perfect nigger so they can parade him or her at the convention just to prove that they aren't racists. I mean, look at it. 95% of the niggers voted for Obama, but who gets called "racist"? White Republicans of course! It's so pathetic, like why would any sensible party attempt to curry favor with such dogmatic voters who have no chance of changing their minds? But that's what happens. They trot a nigger out like it's the State Fair, as if to say, "Here's our token nigger. I have earned my anti-racist merit badge."

Hell, they call a 60-40 split to be a landslide. What about a 70-30? A beatdown? And a 80-20 must be a pounding.

Well, to put it in perspective, niggers vote 95-5 for a fellow nigger. That's ethnic solidarity. That's racist. That's not weighing the issues, that's just robotic response, undeserving of even the trouble of an election.

So, the kikess is doing the usual, hypocritically harping on Whites. I'm not religious, but I understand why Jews have been called "the devil's agents on Earth." That's what she is.
The Republicans even managed to find Mia Love, a female Mormon Republican nigger to show off:

Old August 29th, 2012 #15
Hayden
Banned

I have no problem with well-spoken educated niggers displaying self-control and rational thought. I wish there were more of them.

The joke is trying to invent a new reality that most of them are.

Want to end racism? End stupid, violent nigger behavior.

Last edited by Hayden; August 29th, 2012 at 10:18 AM.

Old August 29th, 2012 #16
James Hawthorne

Quote:
like why would any sensible party attempt to curry favor with such dogmatic voters who have no chance of changing their minds?
Republican's are not sensible.

VNN Media

Old August 29th, 2012 #17
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...ca-I-Know.html

Mia Love, 4th District congressional candidate, who will be speaking at the Republican National Convention, takes time out from practicing her speech in her hotel room to talk with local media. Her White husband, Jason Love, is listening in background. Monday, Aug. 27, 2012

Stuart Johnson, Deseret News

Mia Love stood in a downtown hotel room on a stormy Monday afternoon and calmly delivered the first few lines of the speech she’ll give to the Republican National Convention tonight.

TAMPA, Fla. — Mia Love stood in a downtown hotel room on a stormy Monday afternoon and calmly delivered the first few lines of the speech she’ll give to the Republican National Convention tonight.

“Let me tell you about the America I know,” the 4th District congressional candidate intoned for the benefit of a reporter and photographer there to talk about the biggest night of her political life.

As her speech coach, Sen. Mike Lee’s state director, Boyd Matheson, watched from a couch just a few feet away, Love offered a preview of her two-minute talk, set for 5:36 p.m. MST and accompanied by a slightly longer video.

“My parents immigrated to this country with $10 in their pockets and the hope that the America they learned about really did exist. When tough times came, they didn’t look to Washington. They looked within,” she said.

She described the America she knew growing up as “centered on self-reliance, filled with all of the possibilities of living the American dream” before stopping to sit down for an interview.

Love spent much of the day in a hotel room, going over and over her speech in support of presidential nominee Mitt Romney, adapted from an op-ed piece and titled, “It’s the America I Know.” Her husband, Jason, listened alongside Matheson, a longtime communications consultant is on loan from Lee to ready her for the spotlight.

She stepped briefly onto the convention stage at the Tampa Bay Times Forum, where the Florida city’s hockey team plays, during a Monday evening rehearsal. After a moment in front of the largely empty arena, she counted to 10 for a sound check, then headed backstage to actually run through her speech.

Tuesday is the first full day at the convention, cut short by tropical storm Isaac. Rep. Jason Chaffetz, the only other Utahn with a coveted speaking slot, is set to address the convention at 1:40 p.m. MT.

Also on the agenda for Tuesday is a speech by Romney's wife, Ann. Mitt Romney is scheduled to fly to Tampa Tuesday, leading to speculation he may make an earlier than expected appearance at the convention.

Romney's acceptance speech will cap the final night of the convention on Thursday.

While there had been rumors for some time that Love would be invited to speak at the convention, she said she avoided thinking about what she’d say until the call came a little more than a week ago.

(THEY HAVE THREE CHILDREN. INTERESTING SET UP FOR HIM).

Old August 29th, 2012 #18
James Hawthorne

jewsign Barkin Mad

Actress Ellen Barkin started a fire on Twitter over the weekend when she blasted a Utah TV station decision not to air NBC’s upcoming comedy “The New Normal,” about a gay couple who adopts a baby.

“Shame on u @kslcom,” read the first in a series of angry tweets, for “not airing @NBCTheNewNormal.

“So L&O SVU (rape & child murder) is ok? But loving gay couple having a baby is inappropriate?,” it read.

KSL is the NBC station in Salt Lake City that said last Friday it was dropping the new show from its primetime schedule.

“After viewing the pilot episode of ‘The New Normal,’ we have made the decision to keep it off our fall schedule,” the station said in a prepared statement.

The outspoken actress started a wave of protest with the hashtag #KSLBigots for a series of tweets that ended with Barkin urging protesters in Utah to “please clog up @ksl5tv feed 4 their blatantly [homophobic] decision 2 not air the show.”

In the series, a gay couple in LA enlists a surrogate mother — who already has an 8-year-old daughter — to have a baby for them. The two families become enmeshed in the process.

Barkin plays the surrogate mom’s buttinsky mother in the series.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...#ixzz24wyL6nD5

VNN Media

Old August 29th, 2012 #19
James Hawthorne

Quote:
I have no problem with well-spoken educated niggers displaying self-control and rational thought
You are kidding right

VNN Media

Old August 29th, 2012 #20
Roy
Perception Manager

Here's the deal...

She's Mia Love is the mayor of a town no one has heard of in Utah, population 18,000. She is permitted to give a speech, because she is the token pet monkey being displayed.

Ron Paul, a major contender for the Republican nomination, with the second highest number of nomination votes didn't get to speak.

Tags
ellen barkin tweets, jewish

Thread