Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 10th, 2019 #41
steven clark

Default Muhammad Ali the greatest...Sure...-/

Okay, I've followed this site for a long time, and finally want to add something. I actually saw Ali in Germany in 1976 when I was in Munich on leave. He was in front of a hotel, surrounded by an enthusiastic throng of German fans, all happily chanting 'Ali! Ali!' He was enjoying it.

I was never into his fame or into boxing in general, but I note a lot of guys get into it, especially Jews. I'm reminded of Annie hall, the Allen movie where his wife is having a party, and he disappears in the bedroom to watch basketball, ignoring the guests. His wife berates him, and he says he's just into seeing athletic prowess and speed. maybe, but Jews do seem to have this longing for primitive athletes...which they pass on to us.

Some years ago, I was with an old girlfriend and her Jew boyfriend, and we ate at a restaurant. he kept dumping on the restaurant, its 'plastic' food, and his girl friend for having chosen it. She almost seemed to like the abuse. The guy was a dead ringer for Charles Schumer. Same voice, face, sneer.

So, we talked about Ali, and I said I didn't admire him that much. I didn't think he did all that much.
"What do you mean?" The Jew snapped back, "Ali is a great man. He's one of the greatest men in the world!"
"No he's not," I replied. "The guys who built the space rockets and Mars probe...those are great men. They accomplished something worthy. Ali's just a boxer."
He sneered and narrowed his eyes. "You're just stupid!" He hissed in that screechy Jew way.
The girl friend laughed it up. I think she liked having someone push her around, and they later got married.
So, I don't hate Ali, but I'm not into the fight thing.

Old January 11th, 2019 #42
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . that still seems a bit high . . .

Muhammad Ali IQ test of 78 according to the Flynn Effect would be lower today. Check link. This was established to get prisoners immune from the death penalty.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21639740/

If he took the test in 1967, by today's standard, his score would now face roughly a fifteen point drop based on the 3 point per decade metric putting him at 63.

Old January 11th, 2019 #43
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I was never into his fame or into boxing in general, but I note a lot of guys get into it, especially Jews. I'm reminded of Annie hall, the Allen movie where his wife is having a party, and he disappears in the bedroom to watch basketball, ignoring the guests. His wife berates him, and he says he's just into seeing athletic prowess and speed. maybe, but Jews do seem to have this longing for primitive athletes...which they pass on to us.

Some years ago, I was with an old girlfriend and her Jew boyfriend, and we ate at a restaurant. he kept dumping on the restaurant, its 'plastic' food, and his girl friend for having chosen it. She almost seemed to like the abuse. The guy was a dead ringer for Charles Schumer. Same voice, face, sneer.
Yes, I think this movie was hilarious. I remember the bullshit they tried to drill into our then young minds in college. 80s was a hell of a time (I was in sixth grade when this came out). I also hate team sports.

Last edited by Gladiatrix; January 11th, 2019 at 08:22 AM.

Old April 11th, 2019 #44
ColdFire
Banned

How I view Ali ( Clay ) as such . .

Yes , I admit blacks are better at boxing ( even though our race invented this sport ) but only because they have brawn , not brains . .

The fact that some blacks have always made themselves a name in American boxing was mercilessly held up high by the NWO ..

They wished to 'promote them' . .

After Cassius Clay made himself a name in boxing and even converted to radical black Muslim circles ( Negroes who thought they were being 'discriminated against' in the USA came up with the idea of converting to Islam since Christianity ( the religion of the 'slave masters' ) was to eurocentric for them ) they promoted him like hell . .

To sum this up . . A black man with a prestige like Ali was mercilessly promoted to supposedly show people of our race 'black power' ..

Amirite . .?

Old February 26th, 2020 #45
Stewart Meadows

Apparently, Muhammad Ali spewed out hate against white folks while sucking up to jews, like a typical Hymiewood celebrity:

Quote:
The secret Jewish history of Muhammad Ali

Benjamin Ivry
January 17, 2020

Muhammad Ali was accused of having “frequently clashed with the Jewish people.” The truth is more complex.
(...)
Ali’s decade-long adhesion to the radical Nation of Islam produced rote anti-Israel declarations. These parroted views did not just distress Jewish fans. Fellow boxing greats Joe Louis and Floyd Patterson disapproved as well. Patterson wrote in “Sports Illustrated” in 1964 that Ali had been “misled by the wrong people… He might as well have joined the Ku Klux Klan.” In 2013, his boxing promoter Bob Arum told “The Jewish Telegraph that he had to confer with Elijah Muhammad, leader of the Nation of Islam, before signing the boxer. Arum claimed that Elijah Muhammad was “never anti-Semitic towards me. He was anti-white for sure, but never anti-Semitic.” Ali himself eventually converted to a somewhat less extreme Sunni branch of Islam and later adopted a decidedly milder Sufism.
(...)
Crowning this new-won mellowness was Ali’s attendance in 2012 at his grandson Jacob Wertheimer’s bar mitzvah at Philadelphia’s Congregation Rodeph Shalom. At Rodeph Shalom, the oldest Ashkenazic synagogue in the Western Hemisphere, Ali “followed everything and looked at the Torah very closely,” told Ali’s biographer Thomas Hauser. The bar mitzvah boy’s father Spencer Wertheimer is Jewish, and identifying with that religion and culture, Jacob elected to participate in the ceremony. Of his grandson’s choice, Ali was “supportive in every way,” according to the boy’s mother.

Why should anyone be surprised? Ali’s devoted assistant trainer and cornerman Drew Bundini Brown (1928-1987) converted to Judaism after his 1950s Harlem marriage to Rhoda Palestine, of Russian Jewish origin.
(...)
Instead of such literary echoes, more often cited is the friendship between Ali and sportscaster Howard Cosell (born Cohen)
(...)
Ali’s overt affection for abrasive showbiz Jews was not limited to Cosell.
(...)
https://forward.com/culture/438396/t...-muhammad-ali/

Old February 27th, 2020 #46
ColdFire
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Apparently, Muhammad Ali spewed out hate against white folks while sucking up to jews, like a typical Hymiewood celebrity:

https://forward.com/culture/438396/t...-muhammad-ali/
Good find!

Last edited by ColdFire; February 28th, 2020 at 05:18 PM.

Old February 27th, 2020 #47
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
. . good find !
Thanks. Ali is usually viewed as some sort of "badass" who didn't care what other people thought of him, someone who stood up to "the man" or some such nonsense, but it seems that Ali was just another despicable, opportunistic, fame-hungry Hymiewood whore who sucked up to the jews because he knew that they were the ones who controlled American society (media, sports and politics).

Old February 28th, 2020 #48
Sartt
Banned

Wink

Quote:
How I view Ali ( Clay ) as such . .

Yes , I admit blacks are better at boxing ( even though our race invented this sport ) but only because they have brawn , not brains . .

The fact that some blacks have always made themselves a name in American boxing was mercilessly held up high by the NWO ..

They wished to 'promote them' . .

After Cassius Clay made himself a name in boxing and even converted to radical black Muslim circles ( Negroes who thought they were being 'discriminated against' in the USA came up with the idea of converting to Islam since Christianity ( the religion of the 'slave masters' ) was to eurocentric for them ) they promoted him like hell . .

To sum this up . . A black man with a prestige like Ali was mercilessly promoted to supposedly show people of our race 'black power' ..

Amirite . .?
No " race " is better at a sport. Practice enough and you will win. There is never just The Boxer. The trainers and support team / training teams are as much apart of winning as the person fighting is.

I mean i've had this talk with others before blacks whites italians MEXICANS , ASIANS, ETC and no one seems to understand its a sport, and all sports have teams.

Could even go on about how his main trainer was Italian, even Mike Tysons Trainer was a Italian.

No one gives the Italians the credit they are due from boxing to creating the current World Civilization.

Old March 1st, 2020 #49
Donncha Dennis

Ali is a nobody look up Tommy Morrison folks.

Old March 1st, 2020 #50
Olaf Menes

Ali was a simpleton who was a pawn of the Nation Of Islam. Like any Negro Convert, he was stupid enough to not realize that Arabic Muslims enslaved by the millions,the Equatorial Negroid for a thousand years before the Atlantic slave trade. In the beginning of the caliphates under the rise of Islam, Most male Negroid slaves were castrated and used as slave soldiers, and the Women used as field and tending slaves, as well as mass Harems for Islamic Hierarchy.... In fact, the atrocity of Slavery by Islam upon African Negroids pales in comparison to European Slavery, In Europe, Negroid Slaves were considered valuable property, but on the Continent of Africa, where the supply was plentiful and never ending,pretty much disposable.

Was he a good boxer? No Doubt. Many of his opponents were beat before they even stepped in the ring, but compared to the modern era of Super Heavyweights in the likes of Lennox Lewis, The Kitchko Brothers, and Tyson Fury, I doubt Ali even in his prime would last one round.

Old March 1st, 2020 #51
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
Tommy Morrison was a mediocre fighter, he never defeated any boxer who was considered an Elite Heavyweight, Tommy was more focused on sticking his dick into every AIDS and STD ridden whore he could sandbag, and doing copious amounts of steroids and dope.

Old March 4th, 2020 #52
Longbaugh

Quote:

If you did a handstand, you could tell people that you have Up syndrome.

Enjoy your extra chromosome.

Old March 5th, 2020 #53
bedford

Some black guy at a job I worked at last summer started talking about some
of the great heavyweight boxers of earlier times and one of the boxers
he was praising was Gerry Cooney. I remember when Cooney was about to
fight Larry Holmes for the title in the early 8os. Sports Illustrated was talking
about that he would win and be he next Great White Hope and make a lot of
money. I had to look him up. He lost 3 pro fights. He lost to Larry Holmes
and Michael Spinks in title fights and then lost to George Foreman. He was
a tall guy and hard puncher bot probably didn't move too fast in the ring.
Michael Spinks was mainly a light heavyweight and must have been a lot faster
in the ring than Cooney. Spinks made a big mistake to move up to heavyweight
because he fought Tyson and Tyson knocked him out quickly.
Cooney had a very good amateur record. He just did not quite make it to the
top.
As for the greatest heavyweight. I see Marciano as better than Ali.
Marciano never lost a pro match and he faced all the best heavyweights
of his era. Ali lost 4 fights and one was against Leon Spinks. I saw Ali
box in his later 30s and he looked ineffective. He used that rope a dope
style where he just leaned against the ropes and let his opponent
punch him so that the opponent would get tired. I thught if he was not
serious about boxing he should not step into the ring.

Old March 5th, 2020 #54
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
Ali was a simpleton who was a pawn of the Nation Of Islam. Like any Negro Convert, he was stupid enough to not realize that Arabic Muslims enslaved by the millions,the Equatorial Negroid for a thousand years before the Atlantic slave trade. In the beginning of the caliphates under the rise of Islam, Most male Negroid slaves were castrated and used as slave soldiers, and the Women used as field and tending slaves, as well as mass Harems for Islamic Hierarchy.... In fact, the atrocity of Slavery by Islam upon African Negroids pales in comparison to European Slavery, In Europe, Negroid Slaves were considered valuable property, but on the Continent of Africa, where the supply was plentiful and never ending,pretty much disposable.

Was he a good boxer? No Doubt. Many of his opponents were beat before they even stepped in the ring, but compared to the modern era of Super Heavyweights in the likes of Lennox Lewis, The Kitchko Brothers, and Tyson Fury, I doubt Ali even in his prime would last one round.
Excellent post, Olaf.

Old March 5th, 2020 #55
rod crowley

Quote:
Morrison coulda been one of the best if he'd stuck with his training and left the whores,cocaine and alcohol alone.

Thread