Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 10th, 2019 #21
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
You're entitled to your own belief about the guy in the sky, but re what the chanting Knee Grow told you: it doesn't apply if the person is foolin' you.

And that's not just for Xtians but anyone: people pretend to be all sorts of things if they know that's what YOU are. So if you are looking for a 'god first' guy you might find one who is using that to gain the trust of others.

Look beyond the label and see if the behavior matches. If it doesn't, then you know what they are and be glad you know, moving on.

There are people who believe in god who are sincere and good to their families, of course, but some of the worst cases of maltreatment of people have also been done under the mask of the 'I'm a god first kind of guy' too.

So remember that and tell the black wumin to chew on it for a bit.

I have a cousin who thinks the movie you are showing a clip of there is hilarious, but I've never seen it cuz I can't standz Woody Allen. It takes a special kind of man to raise a kid and then marry it.

Woody Allen is no more interesting to me for being 'irreligious' than Warren Jeffs is to most Xtians.

But he and Jeff might have something in common (Jeff being a yellow-phile not a pedo).
I don't really have yellow fever lol. I said before it's mainly some of the Moranbong girls I have a thing for. They look white, wear short skirts and look cute in those hats skimping around.
 
Old January 10th, 2019 #22
ColdFire
And the pendulum swings...
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen, Germany
Posts: 1,608
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Well she can go out with me. Geht her a Moranbong hat to wear too. I bet it would look hot!
OMG ! ! ! It never ends . .

. . . sry ,guys ,that usually isnt my style but . . as Egon Spengler puts it . .


. . terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Hey guys, I managed to find a picture of Jeffrey Smither. It wasn't easy to find, though.

#jeffsmitheriskimjongun

. . maybe a North Korean double-agent . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I don't really have yellow fever lol.
Yes , you do . .

__________________
Sex was once a forbidden topic . yet everyone had it on his /her mind . . today race is a forbidden topic . . . .
-me
 
Old January 10th, 2019 #23
Gladiatrix
It is probably true that
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,255
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
You're entitled to your own belief about the guy in the sky, but re what the chanting Knee Grow told you: it doesn't apply if the person is foolin' you.

And that's not just for Xtians but anyone: people pretend to be all sorts of things if they know that's what YOU are. So if you are looking for a 'god first' guy you might find one who is using that to gain the trust of others.

Look beyond the label and see if the behavior matches. If it doesn't, then you know what they are and be glad you know, moving on.

There are people who believe in god who are sincere and good to their families, of course, but some of the worst cases of maltreatment of people have also been done under the mask of the 'I'm a god first kind of guy' too.

So remember that and tell the black wumin to chew on it for a bit.

I have a cousin who thinks the movie you are showing a clip of there is hilarious, but I've never seen it cuz I can't standz Woody Allen. It takes a special kind of man to raise a kid and then marry it.

Woody Allen is no more interesting to me for being 'irreligious' than Warren Jeffs is to most Xtians.

But he and Jeff might have something in common (Jeff being a yellow-phile not a pedo).
Look, I am well aware that there are religious people who are bad. There are atheists who are bad. The older guy who shat on me was an observant Catholic (I think that would be a hard sect to adhere to).

I did like that movie because in it the Allen character does a search for meaning in life and searches different religions. The Hari Krishna scene was pretty funny. That and Annie Hall were the only movies he did that I liked.

If it turns out this new guy likes me I plan to take it much slower.

__________________
"The bastards and the "they" are Jews: "But Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us." Richard Milhous Nixon

Last edited by Gladiatrix; January 10th, 2019 at 10:49 PM.
 
Old January 10th, 2019 #24
ColdFire
And the pendulum swings...
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen, Germany
Posts: 1,608
ColdFire
Default

I might add,concerning 'dem Moranbong byatchez' . .
lol

@Jeffrey
I never even bothered to watch a vid of them.

(the ones you posted , which could probably be counted on 5 hands . . .)


lol ! ! ! bitches dressing up nurses . . probably so that men would fall all over them . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_fetishism . .

or simply to look 'cool' . .

Filthy stinking broads.

__________________
Sex was once a forbidden topic . yet everyone had it on his /her mind . . today race is a forbidden topic . . . .
-me
 
Old January 11th, 2019 #25
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,708
T.Garrett
Talking you can call it a 'religion'

I'm a zen buddhist who venerates his Aryan ancestors.

The 'religions' I have no respect for are the semitic originated 'abrahamic' ones from the middle east, I believe these sick superstitions have caused more chaos in the world than all the other religions combined since the dawn of man.

The 'higher power' resides in ourselves, so I've experienced.
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; January 11th, 2019 at 03:28 AM.
 
Old January 11th, 2019 #26
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
I might add,concerning 'dem Moranbong byatchez' . .
lol

@Jeffrey
I never even bothered to watch a vid of them.

(the ones you posted , which could probably be counted on 5 hands . . .)


lol ! ! ! bitches dressing up nurses . . probably so that men would fall all over them . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_fetishism . .

or simply to look 'cool' . .

Filthy stinking broads.

You never watched their videos? You don't know what you're missing. It was the Marshal's idea of what outfits for them to wear.


 
Old January 11th, 2019 #27
ColdFire
And the pendulum swings...
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen, Germany
Posts: 1,608
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I'm a zen buddhist who venerates his Aryan ancestors.
. . . while there are people who claim that Buddha was an aryan it is undeniable that the philosophy of zen originated in old Japan(a non-aryan country) And even though japs were once referred to as yellow aryans by you know who . .

. . I wouldnt subscribe to that.

. . . The japs may have been the non-Caucasian peoples are of this world who ever came really close to imitating the west ( ancient japan looked pretty close to medieval Europe . . .) but theyre still not part of our race . . .

Just saying . .
Quote:
The 'religions' I have no respect for are the semitic originated 'abrahamic' ones from the middle east, I believe these sick superstitions have caused more chaos in the world than all the other religions combined since the dawn of man.
Well . . concerning Judaism : . . .
Concerning Islam :It sure is a religion of terrorists ,today
christianity may have started in the Middle East but became an eurocentric religion quickly . . . .

But it has had some barbaric times . . . .

As for your claim about a force dwelling in us ,I believe the same thing . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
You never watched their videos? You don't know what you're missing. It was the Marshal's idea of what outfits for them to wear.


Moranbong Band - We are the Mallima riders (우리는 만리마기수)
Jeff , I think I found the perfect song for you . .


lol ! ! its sung by a brown-skinned indian who sings about a guy who adores a certain female but at the same time realizes that she may be too good for him . .

CAN YOU at least understand why a supposed racialist who confesses his fascination with gook bitches who sing for a Commie dictator (((might get into trouble))) . .?
__________________
Sex was once a forbidden topic . yet everyone had it on his /her mind . . today race is a forbidden topic . . . .
-me
 
Old January 11th, 2019 #28
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default they're blonde so it's all good, nummy nummy in yer tummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
You never watched their videos? You don't know what you're missing. It was the Marshal's idea of what outfits for them to wear.


Moranbong Band - We are the Mallima riders (우리는 만리마기수)
These posts are so fake but it's fun, so whatever.

Here's some fellers, look how light 'skinndded' they are. So boinkable, gnome sayin'? I'll bet they're hyper-sexed too, and they aren't niggers so yipeee, lemme see if I can write them a letter introducing myself. I might climb a wall to get at 'them' dancing yeller fellers.

I wonder how many holes I can jam stuff in, cuz they're so wholesome looking I want to jam stuff in their holes, cuz that seems like the logical thing a WNist would be thinking dontcha know. #OMGWTF #RACIALSEWERCIDE
#FloridaisAmericasDong

__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier
 
Old January 11th, 2019 #29
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
These posts are so fake but it's fun, so whatever.

Here's some fellers, look how light 'skinndded' they are. So boinkable, gnome sayin'? I'll bet they're hyper-sexed too, and they aren't niggers so yipeee, lemme see if I can write them a letter introducing myself. I might climb a wall to get at 'them' dancing yeller fellers.

I wonder how many holes I can jam stuff in, cuz they're so wholesome looking I want to jam stuff in their holes, cuz that seems like the logical thing a WNist would be thinking dontcha know. #OMGWTF #RACIALSEWERCIDE
#FloridaisAmericasDong

Boy group dancing to other boy group
Eww. Get that queer shit off here lol. Why do you dislike Floriduh? Is it because of all the muds down here?
 
Old January 11th, 2019 #30
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Look, I am well aware that there are religious people who are bad. There are atheists who are bad. The older guy who shat on me was an observant Catholic (I think that would be a hard sect to adhere to).

I did like that movie because in it the Allen character does a search for meaning in life and searches different religions. The Hari Krishna scene was pretty funny. That and Annie Hall were the only movies he did that I liked.

If it turns out this new guy likes me I plan to take it much slower.

woody krishna-YouTube.mov
Yes, good luck with things.

Also, flip your mentality to 'if I like HIM I will take things much slower'.

*I'm aware that it seems hypercritical of your words but I noticed you touch on that twice--he either likes you or not, it's normal to wonder of course, but before you know the answer to that what do YOU like about HIM is the most important thing.

Maybe you shouldn't care if he likes you, is the point, if he's not the right man.
That goes for either sex, figuring out what kind of person you have there, before you get emotionally invested in them. Because once you have a familial sort of love and care for them it's harder to deal with, should there be anything super difficult to deal with.

Like yourself first. Don't stress.
__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier
 
Old January 11th, 2019 #31
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I'm a zen buddhist who venerates his Aryan ancestors.

The 'religions' I have no respect for are the semitic originated 'abrahamic' ones from the middle east, I believe these sick superstitions have caused more chaos in the world than all the other religions combined since the dawn of man.

The 'higher power' resides in ourselves, so I've experienced.
I think it's possible all these religions came from the Vedas if I'm not mistaken--by that I mean Buddhism being an offshoot of Hinduism which along with Jainism came out of the Vedas, which beez ours (White).

I've always liked the argument the Buddha himself gave, where he refuted the universe being created by a self-conscious, personal God. I think this looks to be correct, don't know for sure by so far it looks that way.

It's IMO for certain not the Semitic feller who was supposedly abused because we are all kinds of bad. God needed more blood as Carrier puts it, lol.

He (Jesus McChristerson) came from a line that had a hooker (Rahab) and a Moabite (incest) so he can't be the Messiah, and the timeline is off too...yada yada but I'm off topic as usual.

'The higher power resides in ourselves' is right. I don't think the Lanza stuff is correct though it's interesting, the idea that consciousness creates everything or it wouldn't exist. That makes a little sense on the surface but if you scratch the surface it doesn't, since my kitchen would only exist if I think it does according to Lanza. And if I don't believe in it then it wouldn't be there. That doesn't add up anymore than the other shit.

Oh wait this is about relationships and stuff.

I gave up on my relationship with Starbucks a couple of years ago. They water down their coffee and pander to the ravings of homeless niggers. And they charge over 5 dollars for homeless nigger water-coffee. That's ridiculous. I decided enough was enough, even during pumpkin spice latte season I will not put up with that kind of in my face disregard for my money or taste buds.

Even McNigs has better steamed milk n' coffee and it's half the price, if you're going to get into a relationship that is bad at least you don't have to spend all your money on crap, just some of it on better quality crap.
__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier
 
Old January 12th, 2019 #32
Gladiatrix
It is probably true that
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,255
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Yes, good luck with things.

Also, flip your mentality to 'if I like HIM I will take things much slower'.

*I'm aware that it seems hypercritical of your words but I noticed you touch on that twice--he either likes you or not, it's normal to wonder of course, but before you know the answer to that what do YOU like about HIM is the most important thing.

Maybe you shouldn't care if he likes you, is the point, if he's not the right man.
That goes for either sex, figuring out what kind of person you have there, before you get emotionally invested in them. Because once you have a familial sort of love and care for them it's harder to deal with, should there be anything super difficult to deal with.

Like yourself first. Don't stress.
Thanks. I get what you're saying. I do like him, from what I know about him. This is in the earliest stages.

The thing is I know he had gotten married in 1991 and now know he's not married. That means either divorced or widowed. I have no idea when. I have never met a widowed man (I know two women my age who are) but I know that after an appropriate number of years they move on after the grieving period. I have dated briefly a couple of divorced men and all were messed up.
__________________
"The bastards and the "they" are Jews: "But Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us." Richard Milhous Nixon
 
Old January 15th, 2019 #33
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,708
T.Garrett
Talking zen n coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I think it's possible all these religions came from the Vedas if I'm not mistaken--by that I mean Buddhism being an offshoot of Hinduism which along with Jainism came out of the Vedas, which beez ours (White).


I've always liked the argument the Buddha himself gave, where he refuted the universe being created by a self-conscious, personal God. I think this looks to be correct, don't know for sure by so far it looks that way.

It's IMO for certain not the Semitic feller who was supposedly abused because we are all kinds of bad. God needed more blood as Carrier puts it, lol.

He (Jesus McChristerson) came from a line that had a hooker (Rahab) and a Moabite (incest) so he can't be the Messiah, and the timeline is off too...yada yada but I'm off topic as usual.

'The higher power resides in ourselves' is right. I don't think the Lanza stuff is correct though it's interesting, the idea that consciousness creates everything or it wouldn't exist. That makes a little sense on the surface but if you scratch the surface it doesn't, since my kitchen would only exist if I think it does according to Lanza. And if I don't believe in it then it wouldn't be there. That doesn't add up anymore than the other shit.
Rigveda is the oldest religious document in existence, some say as ancient as the end of the last ice age. And yes, source is Aryan.

On zen, Watts said something like 'zen doesn't confuse spirituality with thinking about god while one is peeling potatoes ...zen spirituality is just peeling the potatoes'. Keep peeling those potatoes Emily

Quote:
Oh wait this is about relationships and stuff.
It's not?

Quote:
I gave up on my relationship with Starbucks a couple of years ago. They water down their coffee and pander to the ravings of homeless niggers. And they charge over 5 dollars for homeless nigger water-coffee. That's ridiculous. I decided enough was enough, even during pumpkin spice latte season I will not put up with that kind of in my face disregard for my money or taste buds.

Even McNigs has better steamed milk n' coffee and it's half the price, if you're going to get into a relationship that is bad at least you don't have to spend all your money on crap, just some of it on better quality crap.
I gave up starbucks and make my own coffee that tastes better and is only .25 a cup. Let those corporate zombies fund their fuckin commie 'causes' on someone else's dollar.

And forget about McDouches (I'm surprised you patronize that place) , the last time I was in one of those burger joints I had word with some soul brutha manager bout the shit cookin comin from his kitchen back yonder which eventually ended up giving us the cha-chas. Well, more than just word. Hands and feet were thrown (I didn't start it ) and bossman buckwheat ended up layed out on the floor tellin his slackeys to call the cops with a couple of his teef missing after they retreated behind the counter for their own good. I got my goddamn money back AND some satisfaction, like at burger king I had it my way.

Cant get good food or drink out anywhere anymore, you check the kitchen in just about every restaurant these days and you would think we crossed the border into Mexico between your house and your dinner. Ever wonder where all the illegal immigrants are hiding in plain sight these days ...slowly poisoning the gringo from the restaurant kitchens of amerika, that's where!
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old January 15th, 2019 #34
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Rigveda is the oldest religious document in existence, some say as ancient as the end of the last ice age. And yes, source is Aryan.

On zen, Watts said something like 'zen doesn't confuse spirituality with thinking about god while one is peeling potatoes ...zen spirituality is just peeling the potatoes'. Keep peeling those potatoes Emily

It's not?

I gave up starbucks and make my own coffee that tastes better and is only .25 a cup. Let those corporate zombies fund their fuckin commie 'causes' on someone else's dollar.

And forget about McDouches (I'm surprised you patronize that place) , the last time I was in one of those burger joints I had word with some soul brutha manager bout the shit cookin comin from his kitchen back yonder which eventually ended up giving us the cha-chas. Well, more than just word. Hands and feet were thrown (I didn't start it ) and bossman buckwheat ended up layed out on the floor tellin his slackeys to call the cops with a couple of his teef missing after they retreated behind the counter for their own good. I got my goddamn money back AND some satisfaction, like at burger king I had it my way.

Cant get good food or drink out anywhere anymore, you check the kitchen in just about every restaurant these days and you would think we crossed the border into Mexico between your house and your dinner. Ever wonder where all the illegal immigrants are hiding in plain sight these days ...slowly poisoning the gringo from the restaurant kitchens of amerika, that's where!
Not only that but low class whites as well these days. At least here in Floriduh you can't even go to sit down places and get a good meal very often. The cooking is very inconsistent each visit. The last few years food quality and cooking quality has gone down everywhere. I guess cost cutting. Buy cheaper quality meats and pay cheap.
 
Old January 16th, 2019 #35
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,708
T.Garrett
Arrow the commies dont care about money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Not only that but low class whites as well these days. At least here in Floriduh you can't even go to sit down places and get a good meal very often. The cooking is very inconsistent each visit. The last few years food quality and cooking quality has gone down everywhere. I guess cost cutting. Buy cheaper quality meats and pay cheap.
It's not about money Jeffrey, none of this shit is about money it's about fucking us whites over and replacing us with brown aliens inside our own borders.

It's WAR and the sooner you get with the program the better off youll be when it comes to you one of these days. I fuck around a lot and likely Ill get shot up or beat to death either by the cops or some shitskins one of these days but Ill die with a fuckin shit eatin grin on my face

You?
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old January 17th, 2019 #36
Longbaugh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 571
Longbaugh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Not only that but low class whites as well these days. At least here in Floriduh you can't even go to sit down places and get a good meal very often. The cooking is very inconsistent each visit. The last few years food quality and cooking quality has gone down everywhere. I guess cost cutting. Buy cheaper quality meats and pay cheap.
Jeffrey, let me tell you a thing or two about restaurant dining:

I have been up here in New Hampshire for going on five years--like a fucking retard, came up from Floriduh--and, let me assure you, you don't know what bad food is until you've lived up here. These stuffy motherfuckers absolutely do not know how food is supposed to taste. I WISH I was back down there just for the damn food!

I swear to motherfucking god, if one more person serves me some shit seasoned with Old Bay while wearing a smile on his face, I goddamn swear I'm going to draw my .45 while I'm still seated, and empty a motherfucking magazine into his motherfucking pelvis from under the motherfucking table.

That's how motherfucking bad the motherfucking food is in motherfucking New Hampshire: I'm completely willing, at this point, to invite the death penalty by Han Soloing some croaky voiced, New England Greedo over the shit they try to pass off as food up here.

Count your lucky stars that you've got Sonny's franchises all over your state.

All the inbreeding of English peasants up here has rendered these people's tastebuds useless.

What I would give for a Der Dutchman buffet right about now...

Shit, even a place that knows how to fry up a decent catfish would be an improvement.

Or some chinks that know how to cook their own, motherfucking chink food. The motherfucking chinks up here can't even cook the motherfucking chink food they grew up eating so that it has any motherfucking flavour.

There's one, decent Mexican restaurant within about a hundred mile radius. One...

I've got to drive nearly two goddamn hours to get a motherfucking Chick-fil-A.

All the motherfucking greenhouse farms they've got up here--and these shits brag about it all the goddamn time, too--and I still can't get a goddamn tomato with any goddamn flavour unless it's shipped in from the South or Meh-hee-co.

And let me tell you about the goddamned watermelons: They're eight goddamn bucks at the expensive as shit, motherfucking, grocery store and, I shit you not, the big ones are the size of a goddamn volleyball. What the fuck am I supposed to do with a goddamn watermelon the goddamn size of a goddamn volleyball? Decorate one, single, tropical, fucking drink? And these idiots really think they've got something, come summertime. Sheesh! On top of it all, they've got no goddamn flavour. No goddamn flavour at all.

I tell these stuffed suits all the time that, down in Florida where we know what produce is supposed to taste like, the watermelons are the size of fire hydrants, and they're three bucks a pop, out of the trunk of some Mexican's car in just about every goddam K-mart parking lot in the state, or every five to 10 miles or so along the goddamn highway.

You may think you've got it bad, but you don't know, man... You don't know how good you've got it... You just don't.

I am not well liked up here.

I think it has to do with how frequently I say, "nigger" and "faggot".

Goddamn, this state is absolutely chocked full of faggots who love niggers.

I need a coconut.
__________________
The jews have won by intimidating other races. They can produce credible threats, backed by organized power. But they can be killed. Herr Linder

Last edited by Longbaugh; January 17th, 2019 at 06:57 PM.
 
Old January 17th, 2019 #37
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Jeffrey, let me tell you a thing or two about restaurant dining:

I have been up here in New Hampshire for going on five years--like a fucking retard, came up from Floriduh--and, let me assure you, you don't know what bad food is until you've lived up here. These stuffy motherfuckers absolutely do not know how food is supposed to taste. I WISH I was back down there just for the damn food!

I swear to motherfucking god, if one more person serves me some shit seasoned with Old Bay while wearing a smile on his face, I goddamn swear I'm going to draw my .45 while I'm still seated, and empty a motherfucking magazine into his motherfucking pelvis from under the motherfucking table.

That's how motherfucking bad the motherfucking food is in motherfucking New Hampshire: I'm completely willing, at this point, to invite the death penalty by Han Soloing some croaky voiced, New England Greedo over the shit they try to pass off as food up here.

Count your lucky stars that you've got Sonny's franchises all over your state.

All the inbreeding of English peasants up here has rendered these people's tastebuds useless.

What I would give for a Der Dutchman buffet right about now...

Shit, even a place that knows how to fry up a decent catfish would be an improvement.

Or some chinks that know how to cook their own, motherfucking chink food. The motherfucking chinks up here can't even cook the motherfucking chink food they grew up eating so that it has any motherfucking flavour.

There's one, decent Mexican restaurant within about a hundred mile radius. One...

I've got to drive nearly two goddamn hours to get a motherfucking Chick-fil-A.

All the motherfucking greenhouse farms they've got up here--and these shits brag about it all the goddamn time, too--and I still can't get a goddamn tomato with any goddamn flavour unless it's shipped in from the South or Meh-hee-co.

And let me tell you about the goddamned watermelons: They're eight goddamn bucks at the expensive as shit, motherfucking, grocery store and, I shit you not, the big ones are the size of a goddamn volleyball. What the fuck am I supposed to do with a goddamn watermelon the goddamn size of a goddamn volleyball? Decorate one, single, tropical, fucking drink? And these idiots really think they've got something, come summertime. Sheesh! On top of it all, they've got no goddamn flavour. No goddamn flavour at all.

I tell these stuffed suits all the time that, down in Florida where we know what produce is supposed to taste like, the watermelons are the size of fire hydrants, and they're three bucks a pop, out of the trunk of some Mexican's car in just about every goddam K-mart parking lot in the state, or every five to 10 miles or so along the goddamn highway.

You may think you've got it bad, but you don't know, man... You don't know how good you've got it... You just don't.

I am not well liked up here.

I think it has to do with how frequently I say, "nigger" and "faggot".

Goddman, this state is absolutely chocked full of faggots who love niggers.

I need a coconut.
The food is a lot better in Missouri. St. Louis has a lot of good chefs, especially Italian food. You also got a lot of fried chicken in Missouri being a border south state but a lot of good BBQ in Missouri.

I'm shocked about NH though. What you describe sounds like you're talking about Mississippi or something.
 
Old January 17th, 2019 #38
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,708
T.Garrett
Thumbs up Maggie O'Briens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
The food is a lot better in Missouri. St. Louis has a lot of good chefs, especially Italian food. You also got a lot of fried chicken in Missouri being a border south state but a lot of good BBQ in Missouri.

I'm shocked about NH though. What you describe sounds like you're talking about Mississippi or something.
Maggie's on Market Street in STL has great BBQ, every time I'm in the area I stop in to eat and drink.

Got 'lucky' there once or twice as well
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old January 17th, 2019 #39
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Rigveda is the oldest religious document in existence, some say as ancient as the end of the last ice age. And yes, source is Aryan.

On zen, Watts said something like 'zen doesn't confuse spirituality with thinking about god while one is peeling potatoes ...zen spirituality is just peeling the potatoes'. Keep peeling those potatoes Emily
As much as I don't like Chopra that reminds me of the one thing he said that I DO like: he brought up how hysterical all the Evangelical Xtians are, like (((Jan Crouch))) who is now dead, etc. and how their lack of a sober mind shows how 'spiritual' they are, because he phrased it, 'god is in the quiet spaces'.

I don't think of it in the same way of course, but any self-awareness or self-improvement is in the quiet spaces.

Your peeling potatoes quote from Watts is true--I think some of my fave moments where you can end up feeling very centered and calm are listening to audio books while doing some cooking project. I remember reading a homesteading book when I was 16 and baking what ended up being 8 loaves of honey-wheat bread, lol. because the book was for people off the grid to make tons of food that would keep well, that being honey-wheat with antimicrobial properties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
And forget about McDouches (I'm surprised you patronize that place) , the last time I was in one of those burger joints I had word with some soul brutha manager bout the shit cookin comin from his kitchen back yonder which eventually ended up giving us the cha-chas. Well, more than just word. Hands and feet were thrown (I didn't start it ) and bossman buckwheat ended up layed out on the floor tellin his slackeys to call the cops with a couple of his teef missing after they retreated behind the counter for their own good. I got my goddamn money back AND some satisfaction, like at burger king I had it my way.

Cant get good food or drink out anywhere anymore, you check the kitchen in just about every restaurant these days and you would think we crossed the border into Mexico between your house and your dinner. Ever wonder where all the illegal immigrants are hiding in plain sight these days ...slowly poisoning the gringo from the restaurant kitchens of amerika, that's where!
Yes, we only go to town and 'eat' once a month or so, I do all the cooking and like to do it--sometimes on a long shopping trip though one wants to be waited on or get a fancy coffee. And it's sad, the state of 'food' out. Scary too. Up here the anti-White factor is less, but they can't cook too well from what I've seen--at least not in the restaurants, maybe in their homes.

I remember going to a place called Kerbey Lane in Austin and having breakfast at a really late hour, and looking up to see the Mexi line cooks through the little opening behind the counter--one man was glaring at me like he wanted me to die, and hurry up and do it. I had second thoughts about eating anything 'lovingly prepared' by Julio, lol.

They pay them 2.15 per hour in TX for wait staff in lots of places, claiming they will make up for it 'in tips', yet often they don't if they work during bad hours. They'd have to make a case and they know a waiter/waitress is not going to go through the trouble.

And the Mexis and other Latrinos there illegally aren't going to say squat about any mal-treatment, but they also aren't going to give a crap how they perform on the job, and some of them will let their hatred shine in the form of doing something to your food.

One good thing here is that actual Whites make food, clean hotel rooms, etc. and they don't have those 2 buck an hour jobs here.
__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier
 
Old January 17th, 2019 #40
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Maggie's on Market Street in STL has great BBQ, every time I'm in the area I stop in to eat and drink.

Got 'lucky' there once or twice as well
Pappy's and Phil's is good as well.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 AM.
Page generated in 0.21116 seconds.