VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 21st, 2015 #301
albert999
Banned

Utah is not doing too bad considering they are surrounded by all the heavily populated Hispanic states.

They are in a bad location though.

If immigration isn't stopped , they are the next in line.

Old September 21st, 2015 #302
albert999
Banned

Now this is one Catholic I like on the comment section of that crusader video I posted, he has the appropriate Catholic attitude.

Johnathan Doe 3 months ago
I believe all Catholic should one learn and speak Latin,two re-take our holy land from the filthy Jews, and three put those goat fucking Arabs back in there proper place, at our feet.

I want him as pope..

Old September 21st, 2015 #303
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:
Well Yes Bev we actually can, the Hungarian Bishop.
One Bishop out of a thousand doesn't mean anything, I can find several quotes from Jews supporting White Nationalism - Dose that mean Jews are on our side too?.

Quote:
Catholics don't believe in the Rapture
It's hard to keep track of all the nonsense the various cults dedicated to the Rabbi Joshua believe in.

Old September 21st, 2015 #304
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:
I want him as pope..
Is a stretch of desert where some zombie Jew once took a shit really worth sacrificing thousands of White lives for?

Old September 21st, 2015 #305
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

The Imperial Japanese had an honorable culture. It was respected by Hitler. As far as non-White cultures go, it ranks extremely high. Although modern Japanese culture is degenerate. I think part of that is due to being dominated by the USA for over 50 years. Their males have become feminized the same way White males have been. One of the best ways to ensure a young White male becomes a complete emasculated queer is to hand them a pokemon game. Its stamped with kosher approval.

You appear to have an affinity for jews. Suggesting they're just as bad as the Japanese comes across as you being a patriotard jew apologist.

But patriotard jew apologists are the ones who elected a tapir to run Australia.

Did you vote for him John Adams? Most of your christian colleagues did.
Typical answer from a delusional nazi fan boy. Your no better than Jeffery. You really are hypocritical, you love the gooks because Hitler approved , yet although all the SS and German soldiers were Christian, you hate Christianity. Your love of non white culture that you have no idea about proves you are not WN. The japs were barbaric scum that tortured maimed and killed Whites for fun and you wish they had taken control of Australia. I think you have played to many pokemon games jap lover

As for asking me if I voted for Turnbull, once again you display your ignorance of Australia. He is in a different state.. Here you vote for a party or an independent in your area, the party elects the leader. Also many of The Christian right wing of the Liberal party did not vote for him as leader. Former Prime Minister Abbott was totally against same sex marriage even though his sister is a dyke

Old September 21st, 2015 #306
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay Bolton View Post
You are the fucking idiot for not getting the obvious sarcasm.

You remind of those raving lunatics (complete with long messy hair and piss stained clothing) who wander the streets screaming about the end times and divine retribution.

Tell the Rabbi Joshua to hurry up and rapture you and your ilk so we normals can have a bit of peace and quiet. (And get on with trying to save what's left of our race without you lot interfering)
Sarcasm does not always come across well on forums. What exactly are you doing to save our race. All you seem to do is bitch about White Christians

Old September 21st, 2015 #307
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Sarcasm does not always come across well on forums. What exactly are you doing to save our race. All you seem to do is bitch about White Christians
All you seem to do is nag, nag and nag like an old bitch.

Old September 21st, 2015 #308
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I've stood up against the church since I was around 13/14 years old - it's fabulous being able to think for myself. I can heartily recommend it.

Do you have a link to prove that the anti-immigration people in Slovakia and Hungary are catholic or are you going yet again on the fact that they are white? They might not be. They might be atheists or any one of a number of religions.
Really Bev, what religion do you think they are, Buddhist, Hare Krishna. Does not matter about any link I give you bev as you only want to read anti christian material, just as you stood by and did nothing while your country killed innocent children. Even now as your police try to bury the child rape of thousands by non whites, you still do nothing. On the other hand, get the chjance to attack White Christians and your right in there.

Old September 21st, 2015 #309
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
All you seem to do is nag, nag and nag like an old bitch.
I am not the one trying to destroy entire sections of White Culture or rewrite our history like some of the members here. I am not the one posting obvious jew lies and using the israeli times as a source for anti christian bullshit. I am not the one praising a non white country and culture and posting how White countries would be better off if conquered by that country so FUCK OFF. This is a WN forum yet you all just ignore the jap praising member Crowe. The anti Christians are hypocritical as most are nazi fan boys yet the Germans are Christian, or are you all going to accuse the SS of being jew lovers as well. Cant have it both ways people

Old September 21st, 2015 #310
albert999
Banned

Quote:
I am not the one trying to destroy entire sections of White Culture or rewrite our history like some of the members here. I am not the one posting obvious jew lies and using the israeli times as a source for anti christian bullshit. I am not the one praising a non white country and culture and posting how White countries would be better off if conquered by that country so FUCK OFF. This is a WN forum yet you all just ignore the jap praising member Crowe. The anti Christians are hypocritical as most are nazi fan boys yet the Germans are Christian, or are you all going to accuse the SS of being jew lovers as well. Cant have it both ways people
But you did come to a known anti-Christian website willingly, so you knew what you were in for.

I mean these are some committed atheist's and Crowe is one of them so I doubt if they are going to correct him even if he is wrong.

You would have to be delusional if you would think for a minute they were going to take your side on any issue now..

There is a huge price for being an independent thinker, you better be prepared to pay that price and be unpopular, that goes with the territory.

Old September 21st, 2015 #311
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

What exactly are you doing to save our race. All you seem to do is attack other Whites for pointing out christianitys anti-white agenda.

Old September 21st, 2015 #312
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:
I am not the one trying to destroy entire sections of White Culture
No, you christards are trying to destroy all White culture with your open borders, one god, one world, one people bullshit.

Old September 21st, 2015 #313
Alexander White

Quote:
I am not the one trying to destroy entire sections of White Culture
Tales of schizophrenic jews wandering around committing incest, moneylending, and mass murder and Semitic temples known as "churches" aren't White culture.

Last edited by Alexander White; September 21st, 2015 at 07:16 PM.

Old September 22nd, 2015 #314
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert999 View Post
The bible isn't clear on anything, the Mormons are allowed to have ten wives, it is not the bible, it is the person, it is not the gun, it is the person, the gun didn't get up by itself and commit the murder.

Either did the bible.

You can translate it and apply it any way you want to...
I see so it's a pure coincidence that the local churches are packed to the brim with items collected for the refugees, is it? Nothing to do with the bible or christianity or religion - it's just that the churches were thought to be the most appropriate place to co-ordinate the effort and collect all the stuff, is it? One church in a nearby city is famous for kicking the homeless off its grounds at night - but by all that is holy and righteous, they are collecting clothes for refugees. Excuse me whilst I fetch my sunglasses - the christian light of love is dazzling me.

Quote:
Really Bev, what religion do you think they are, Buddhist, Hare Krishna. Does not matter about any link I give you bev as you only want to read anti christian material, just as you stood by and did nothing while your country killed innocent children. Even now as your police try to bury the child rape of thousands by non whites, you still do nothing. On the other hand, get the chjance to attack White Christians and your right in there.
How should I know what religion they are? It doesn't say. I am assumed to be a christian by the powers that be in my apparently majority christian country but I am not. Just because someone is white does NOT mean they are catholic or christian and to assume or claim so is stupid.

Wrong on all counts - well, except for attacking christians. You can have that one. It's the handwringing and sobbing by christians that have emboldened the massive influx of immigrants. Yeah, yeah, just because YOU don't support it personally doesn't mean that christians in general don't.

You stood by and did nothing whilst your church imprisoned, enslaved and abused thousands of innocent women and girls whose crimes had involved their husbands dying whilst they were pregnant or in the case of the schoolgirls, stealing an apple because they were hungry. Then, of course, the schoolgirls committed further sins by becoming pregnant whilst in the care of the church. Still not sure how they did that when their only male contact was the righteous and moral priest charged with putting them on the Right Path but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Where were you when your church was throwing the bodies of mothers and babies into a septic tank and covering it up for thirty-odd years?

Where were you when your church and the christian church and our governments were taking British kids - some who weren't even orphans but were in the homes to give struggling parents a temporary break or whilst single mums were in hospital - to a Wonderful New Life in Australia and leaving them as slaves on farms? Did you speak out? Or were you too busy complaining about a conflict in a country you don't even live in - a conflict that, ironically, has a lot to do with religion?

Where were you when the priests were preaching to love thy neighbour and then turning round and loving their neighbour's small sons? Your church even hired a bloke to root out paedophiles in the catholic church because it was so widespread. Care to remind me what happened to that bloke? Oh yeah - he got sent to prison for being a paedophile.

Where were you when your church was accepting money to trial vaccines on orphaned babies in their care - some of whom were left permanently damaged or dead (and their corpses lobbed into a septic tank)?

Oh, how brightly the love of jesus doth shine.

Support the church and the people who - despite all these travesties and more - cling to it? What the f**k for? To remain silent is to condone it. I've spoken out against my government, other governments, the churches, the grooming gangs long before you or anyone else in the general public knew anything about it, the celebrity paedophiles, the Westminster paedophiles and in fact ANY filth.

You? All you do is stay silent on the scum in your own church and then turn round and say "but what about the British govenment's actions in Ireland" - conveniently ignoring the many British children your own IRA mates blew to high heaven for the sin of walking down a street in England.

Live by your own morals and your own sense of what is right and wrong, not what institutions riddled with filth and smut tell you to do. FFS, what is wrong with you people? Why cling to something that has NEVER done you any favours in your entire life? You're like drug addicts clinging to the very thing that is destroying your brain cells and ruining your lives. Your churches are ignoring the homeless and destitute people of your OWN countries and breaking their necks to help ship more in and feed and clothe them when they arrive.

Support the church? What the f**k for?

Old September 22nd, 2015 #315
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert999 View Post
Utah is not doing too bad considering they are surrounded by all the heavily populated Hispanic states.

They are in a bad location though.

If immigration isn't stopped , they are the next in line.
You're a moron. Do you realize Mormons have been shipping in non-Whites into Utah for awhile now? Particularly Samoan savages?

https://globalmormonism.byu.edu/?page_id=97

Here is what happens:

http://magicvalley.com/news/local/cr...a4bcf887a.html

Mormons are anti-White. Period.

Old September 22nd, 2015 #316
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:
The bible isn't clear on anything, the Mormons are allowed to have ten wives,
There are a lot of differences between the book of Mormon and the bible.
(Like god came from another planet and has a wife). So much so that many Catholic & Protestant groups don't consider them christian.

Old September 22nd, 2015 #317
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay Bolton View Post
There are a lot of differences between the book of Mormon and the bible.
(Like god came from another planet and has a wife). So much so that many Catholic & Protestant groups don't consider them christian.
And the Catholics have room to talk? Pope Francis just said God personally told him to alter the ten commandments that are in the bible, I wouldn't throw stones if I were them.

Old September 22nd, 2015 #318
albert999
Banned

Quote:
You're a moron. Do you realize Mormons have been shipping in non-Whites into Utah for awhile now? Particularly Samoan savages?

Here is what happens:

I just can't into your negativity, and I refuse defeat.

I prefer a positive attitude.

Quote:So how are you going to pull this off, the complete destruction of the White race? I guess the plan is just to swamp us with non-Whites until we are miscegenated or outright slaughtered out of existence, huh? Great! That’s like pouring fuel on our fire! We love it, we on the right, give us more! Nothing else has managed to awaken our brainwashed, suicidal people en masse just yet, so we’ll take all the help we can get, let me tell you.

Good luck with that!

Or here’s another idea: put out some more anti-White propaganda. Yeah, that’ll do it. Really ramp it up. Instead of making Whites more and more angry and alienated they’ll just feel even more guilty. It won’t push them into our camp.

Yeah, sure.

Looks like you’re going to have to go to plan B, Jews. But you don’t have any plan B do you?

Well, we have a plan for you…

—It’ll be good times…

(—…we promise…

http://blacksunimperium.com/blog/201...e-end-of-zion/

Old September 22nd, 2015 #319
albert999
Banned

Quote:

Here is what happens:

This is their official stance, it is a little better than the Catholics recent stance.

Quote:Salt Lake City —

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints today issued the following official statement on immigration:

Around the world, debate on the immigration question has become intense. That is especially so in the United States. Most Americans agree that the federal government of the United States should secure its borders and sharply reduce or eliminate the flow of undocumented immigrants. Unchecked and unregulated, such a flow may destabilize society and ultimately become unsustainable.

Old September 22nd, 2015 #320
albert999
Banned

And this Mormon kid claims they are being discouraged from race mixing.

Quote:The Mormon Church still teaches young men that interracial marriage should be discouraged, along with marrying outside of your social, economic or educational background. Thoughts?

Tags
christianity, church, churches, immigration, pope, refugees

Thread