VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 21st, 2006 #1
'Two-Bit' Mathews

Default A question for Christopher Drake

Quote:
Now I know this thread was in "Helmets & Hipboots" , the area I am most active and comfortable But on further review I think it merits a move to "General Discussion" where Chris might be more inclined to answer it

So chris whats the plan now?? you threw yourself into NSM .tried your hardest to make it something besides the Assclown-Uniform-Cult that it was only to have it turn to shit AND the very man/jEW that you followed around like a loyal dog was the one who help bring about its demise (kinda ironic huh??)Now said man/jEW is in the camp of a guy you smuted up and called every name in the book when the news first broke.kinda leaves you like a dog without a home huh? ....Well lets see you tried the whole Matt Hale thing , tried the NSM Thing ,The whole SkinHead thing is a bit rough for your tastes....... I guess you could always stay with NSM worship asssorted demons and saving the white race through BBQs and circle jerks all the while denying there is any problem. If you have any ideas/plans I would love to hear them....After all we are all family here

Let us know if we can help

Old July 21st, 2006 #2
Professor of Racial Cleansing...

Man, a barbecue sounds yummy right about now. What's on the grill, NSM?

Old July 21st, 2006 #3
townie35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor of Racial Cleansing
Man, a barbecue sounds yummy right about now. What's on the grill, NSM?
Not you on the menu thats for sure... Folks would be sure to puke after just a mouthful.

Thread