VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 10th, 2015 #1081
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
We'd be better off if Whites would seek ideological and political foundations outside of the teachings of a nutty semitic cult in order to embrace racial and national principles.
The conquest of the Americas was carried out by White Christians.
Can you share with us some atheist achievements as far as conquering and establishing countries etc go?

Old November 10th, 2015 #1082
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
When will this happen to China?
It's already happened.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonch...nt-on-the-u-s/

Quote:
I'm still in the country where I was born spreading the truth online and in real life. You, for all your tough talk about fighting niggers, ran away from two countries that were taken over by niggers.
Not a very promising line of argument.
A White American would have known that his own family as well as the families of every White in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, have all run away from Europe.
Tens of millions of Whites in the US have run away from states within the US becoming non White majority, without any resistance at all.

White SA males fought Blacks for close to 20 Years in various military and civil defence structures.
You won't even defend your borders in a majority White land.

By itself, what does spreading the truth achieve?
Who are you expecting to take what you say and act upon it in real life on the borders and in the cities when you won't?
If no-one acts on the truth, then spreading the truth doesn't mean a thing.

We were defeated by the US federal system controlled by Jews across the seas, not the blacks, and the US runs SA today via corporations, NGOs, and the political parties it trains and funds.
We are unable to defeat the US, so are unable to ever regain the country, until the US federal system falls.

Thus to fight for the country, we would have to go to war with the US.
As we cannot go to war with the US, we cannot fight for the country.

All empires fall, and the US federal system has maybe 5 to 10 years left, as does its puppets.
We are very patient and do what we can to speed up its disintegration.

Quote:
I guess Jesus didn't want you or your country saved.
I guess you don't want your family or country saved. Or who do you think is going to save them, as you won't?

Are you seriously comparing the position of Whites in SA with that of Whites in the US?

2 out of 3 of the population in the US is White, 1 in 10 of the population in SA is White.
Courtesy of the US, SA forms part of an economic region much like the EU, consisting of 4 million Whites and 120 million blacks. White tax rates are now around 60 %.

There is quite a difference between one non White for every two Whites in the US, versus 9 non Whites in SA and 60 non Whites in the region for every White in SA.

So what is the reason for all of this?
The same as the reason for the US occupation troops across Europe, and its current wars across the Middle East.

When Whites in the colonies and in Europe ran the colonies, in SA the exchange rate in SA was that one rand was worth one dollar twenty five cents.
Today it is say fourteen rand to one US dollar.
The US now gets SA metals, minerals etc at less than 10 percent the price it used to pay SA when Whites ran the country.
Europe gets hardly any, and what it does get is via US controlled entities, at prices the US sets.

That was the reason for the wars against Whites in all the colonies.
The Blacks did not take over these countries, they are puppets.
We were defeated by the Jews running the US federal system and and its communist proxies.
The USA cannot allow us to regain power, or European countries such as France and Germany would regain superpower status.

Rhodesia was winning, supplied by SA with oil and weapons and shall we say military advisers.
The US ordered SA to cut off all oil to Rhodesia, or face tougher sanctions than those the US had already imposed on SA.

So oil was cut off, Rhodesia fell, and Rhodesians such as myself went into SWA and SA, where we all continued the fight.
The US then insisted SWA where I had relocated to, be handed over to the blacks, under threat of total sanctions to SA, and most of us in SWA relocated to SA, and continued fighting.

When the USSR fell, we launched full scale attacks across the board, wiped out the neighbouring black states militaries, the militias of the internal black parties, and imprisoned their leaders who survived.
Most communist leaders fled to the US.
We had won.

Then the US stepped in and demanded that we hand SA over to those same people we had just defeated, release their leaders from prison, accept back some 80 000 "exiles" from the various communist parties who had fled to the US from us, imposed almost blanket sanctions on us, and threatened sanctions also on any country that traded with us.

Simultaneously the US began funding and arming and rebuilding all the former communist parties and structures we had just defeated.
A massive number of US NGOs mushroomed, supporting the returning communist "exiles" the US had been offering sanctuary to and training to take over.
Those US backed and trained communist "exiles" today run the country.

Germany, France, the UK and Japan who traded with us till then backed off, the SA economy collapsed, and another civil war began led by the "exiles".
The US then threatened to cut us off from the world financial system.

We had the choice of war against the US, or handing over, so we handed over.

After national service, we automatically went into the military or police reserves for about a decade, then into civil defence structures till almost retirement age.
We were a totally militarised society, from age 18 to 55.
Under US insistence these reserves were dismantled and disbanded.

Under US guidance via "human rights" groups, affirmative action was brought in, and about 80 percent plus of the civil service, till then White, became black within 5 years, and most municipalities collapsed.
Close to 70 percent of municipalities are now bankrupt, infrastructure in a state of collpase, with almost all farming and industrial activities stopped without water and power and infrastructure.

Our military files were handed over to the blacks, and those of us who had been in frontline units began to be killed via "criminal" incidents, our families raped and robbed.
Most of the farmers you hear about who are murdered and tortured etc were former high ranking military and police officers who had been dismissed and returned to their family farms, only to be killed there.

We then began mobilising into groups such as the AWB, and groups began to mobilise across the country, mostly in the farming areas.
There were over 50 such groups, and this was the type of meeting we used to have.

He would later be murdered

http://www.southafricannews.info/Article.php?ID=419429

In a panic, US anti gun groups shoved through legislation banning gun ownership and once most Whites had been disarmed, the killing and torturing of politically involved farmers began, as above.

Click on some of the photos here, and take a good look.
If you do not act now, they will be photos of the bodies of you and yours in due course, several of our friends ended up like them.

http://ajkraad.wix.com/genocide-museum

http://afrikaner-genocide-achives.blogspot.co.za/

Politically involved Whites in cities began being pulled over by police and imprisoned for "traffic offences", kept in cells packed with blacks for days and gangraped and murdered, families attacked, homes robbed etc.

Any Whites who were politically involved began to experience "problems" with state services, from licences to taxes to business and property sales/purchases.
White pensioners, disabled etc have their pensions etc cut to nothing, receive them sporadically if at all.

They as well as about a third of Whites cannot afford private health care, most White families have at most one or two members who can find jobs at all due to affirmative action, and Whites who do get jobs in the larger companies earn about a third less than blacks in the same job.
Most small White companies are taxed and regulated and forced to apply affirmative action or face closure and imprisonment.
State hospital staff are almost all black, and most illiterate and untrained.

About a third of Whites now depend totally upon the churches for food, shelter, healthcare and to get what jobs they can, the churches funded by the rest of the Whites.
No atheists to be seen.

My wife threatened divorce if we did not leave, and the head office of the company I worked for relocated to the UK, we left gratefully.
We still donate to the various political parties, fund aid for those behind, which goes to various pro White projects such as Orania and help others get out and into the UK and US.

Learn from this, or not.
You will pay the price if you do not act.

Old November 10th, 2015 #1083
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Yeah - Just keep praying for the good rabbi to return and save your people, should be any day now.

Old November 10th, 2015 #1084
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:
Trying to recreate the Pagan Roman Empire..

Old November 10th, 2015 #1085
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
In South America they bred with the savages. Nothing in their religion forbid it, in fact the Catholic Church authorized interracial marriage.

Any time Christianity has done something pro-White it's been an accident or mistake. The doctrine is universalist and therefore anti-White.

Old November 10th, 2015 #1086
Sam Emerson

Quote:
A White American would have known that his own family as well as the families of every White in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, have all run away from Europe.
Europe was getting crowded. White Americans came here because of the opportunity the huge, resource rich land presented, not because niggers took over England.

Quote:
Tens of millions of Whites in the US have run away from states within the US becoming non White majority, without any resistance at all.
Resistance has been sporadic, but the battle isn't over yet.

Your homeland is all done.

Old November 10th, 2015 #1087
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay Bolton View Post
Yeah - Just keep praying for the good rabbi to return and save your people, should be any day now.
If he's not just trolling I don't think Hugh is a Christian. He's making a practical plea based on the strange idea that Christianity is good for Whites. He knows it's bullshit as far as Jesus and God are concerned.

Greg Johnson claims he's been at WN gatherings where the speaker and most of the audience were almost all atheists, agnostics and pagans yet the speaker would give an opening Christian prayer to keep up appearances, while Greg suspected that even the professing Christians might be atheists or pagans engaged in the same fraud.

Old November 10th, 2015 #1088
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:
White Americans came here because of the opportunity the huge, resource rich land presented, not because niggers took over England.
Before the revolution, America was where England dump it's criminals and religious fanatics.

Old November 12th, 2015 #1089
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Can you share with us some atheist achievements as far as conquering and establishing countries etc go?
It would be more accurate to say the conquest of the Americas was carried out by Whites. But now the Whites are losing not only the Americas but their original homelands due to the slow acting spiritual poison called xtianity.

Old November 14th, 2015 #1090
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovidius Victoriosus View Post
You're a fucking waste of time. Of course that's not my real name you stupid cunt. In what way do I "sound a little feminine like"? You won't be saying that once I fucking punch you in the face, and yeah, I have beaten the fuck out of a rowdy bitch before, and the bitch didn't even press charges, instead she still wanted to be with me. Seems like the meaner you are to women, the more they want the D.

Edit: And when I say beat the fuck out of, I mean the bitch had to go to a hospital. I don't fuck around.

Edit 2: She fucking wants to come over again. Seems like I can't get rid of this bitch. So fuck it, I'll just cum down her throat.
You seem proud of yourself for beating up a White woman. You also think nothing of treating a White woman as a slave to hit, fuck and have cook for you depending on your desire at the time. Either you are a fucking disgrace to our race or you are non white, not sure yet. Tell us about all the non whites you have punched out or is it only women that you hit

Old November 14th, 2015 #1091
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
In summary, then, you are a courageous man with a deep respect for your ancestors.

Your hatred of homosexuality rightfully derives from its disapation of erotic energy in an activity that is incapable of producing progeny and is therefore a hindrance to the ancestral lineage.

Your courage derives from your faith in an afterlife, which is good in general, but inverted in its specificity. Rather than deriving your sense of immortality from your own deepest ancestral lineage, you have accepted an Abrahmic substitute and allowed your own lineage to be grafted onto the tribal lineage of your oldest ancestors' worst enemies.

The task of re-establishing a connection to our ancestral gods is a difficult one. Remnants of our ancient past are few and far between, and those clues that do remain are generally misrepresented to us by our ancestral enemies.

What I would do if I were you is follow up on the previous material I have posted in this thread from Varg Vikernes and Marie Cachet.

Your ancestors are depending on your diligence in this quest.
Jimmy , my hatred of faggots is simple. As my father told me while having THAT talk when I was younger...Would you really like to shove ya dick up the same hole a person shits out of. I threw up, he laughed. Faggots disgust me, but then so do White blokes who talk of anal sex with their women. an arsehole is an arsehole regardless of what gender its attached to. To me if a bloke enjoys anal sex with a chick, what makes him any different to a faggot. After all, when you are that close to a pussy, why shove ya dick into a sewer?
As for the deep respect for my ancestors, thank you. Am currently studying Frisian at the moment as its possibly the closet to the original language spoken by my Angle ancestors who gave me my family name. I already speak and read Gaelic.

Jimmy, get a real kilt, what you walk around in is a fucking skirt, my mother had the exact same skirt in the 70`s

Old November 15th, 2015 #1092
John from Canada
Banned

Conquering the world was easy for white people. Christianity managed the unimaginable. Giving it all back.

Old November 15th, 2015 #1093
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

50+ years ago, it was normal to hit women that acted up and nobody got called out for it.

Nobody has any business telling a man how to treat his property, and that is really all women can ever be in a properly functioning society.

Old November 15th, 2015 #1094
varg

Yeah okay. Enough trying to sound edgy on the Internet.

Do you realize how pathetic it is trying to sound tough on the Internet when you're afraid to write your views under your own name? They contradict each other.

Beyond returning a slap, no man would hit a woman using full force. What you're describing is how jews or niggers treat women. Nor have whites ever thought of women as property. It sounds like you're taking cues from the Talmud.

Old November 15th, 2015 #1095
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
you're afraid to write your views under your own name?
Good advice Varg, but in my lovely country I can be thrown in jail for writing on websites like this, Why should I act like a nigger and make it easy for them to track me down?.

Quote:
Beyond returning a slap, no man would hit a woman using full force.
What you're describing is how jews or niggers treat women. Nor have whites ever thought of women as property. It sounds like you're taking cues from the Talmud.
Spoken like a fully paid up blue pill member of the matriarchy. Keep trying to cash that mangina check Varg.

Old November 15th, 2015 #1096
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay Bolton View Post
Good advice Varg, but in my lovely country I can be thrown in jail for writing on websites like this, Why should I act like a nigger and make it easy for them to track me down?.
I didn't say I was using my real name, I said you don't see the contradiction in your tough guy talk and being afraid to write under your name.

Yeah I'm wondering why you act like a nigger too.

Quote:
Spoken like a fully paid up blue pill member of the matriarchy. Keep trying to cash that mangina check Varg.
Go back to 4chan retard. There's plenty of other autistic 14 year olds like you and Ovidius.

Quote:
I can be thrown in jail for writing on websites like this
You call yourself a man and let jews make speaking the truth illegal in your country. Why don't you do something about that instead of cowardly talking about beating women from behind your computer screen? Apparently beating white women is a bigger priority for you than taking your country back. Of course taking your country back requires courage, it's a lot easier for you to lash out and role play as a woman-beater online after being rejected by normal white women for the 1000th time. What kind of scrawny cuck are you if you think women are responsible? Women dominate over you and need to be beaten to be put in their place? Lol. That says more about you than it does about them.

Last edited by varg; November 15th, 2015 at 03:22 PM.

Old November 15th, 2015 #1097
Jimmy Marr

Default You can judge a man by the quality of his enemies

We belittle ourselves by venting our rage against queers, niggers and women when we know they are all nothing more than groups of people used by grievance mongering jews as fodder for revolution against a society that is portrayed as a manifestation White male dominance.

Jews are our most lethal enemies. If we can neutralize them, the other problems will become easily managed after-effects. We cannot overthrow the jews while embracing a religious worldview of their making. We need a doctrine of our own making. Atheism is a good first step, but it's a difficult one to take. It's like leaping into an abyss.

Old November 15th, 2015 #1098
Crowe

Quote:
You appear to have a lot of issues both with your Mom and women in general.
Why not share with us why you chose the name of a psychopath who murders and tortures Whites, and rapes White girls?
You're talking about that character on gayme of thrones?

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Ramsay_Bolton

He likes doing this to people:

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Flaying

Old November 15th, 2015 #1099
George Witzgall

Jimmy, anyone opposed to the right of European nations, European ethnicities, to defend themselves from being cucked is the enemy; it's not just about Jews. In fact, since the creation of the state of Israel, many, if not most, Jews are increasingly OK with European ethnicities having their own uncucked nations (e.g. look at the strong Jewish support for Marine Le Pen).

I realize White nationalism is about way more than Europe, but the way forward is a lot more clear and straightforward in Europe than it is here in America, and if Europe survives, Whites survive, so I believe Europe is the top priority. The fight is not against Jews per se, but against any and all who would deny the right of European nations to defend themselves.

Old November 15th, 2015 #1100
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Jimmy, anyone opposed to the right of European nations, European ethnicities, to defend themselves from being cucked is the enemy; it's not just about Jews. In fact, since the creation of the state of Israel, many, if not most, Jews are increasingly OK with European ethnicities having their own uncucked nations (e.g. look at the strong Jewish support for Marine Le Pen).
Name one major jewish organization that supports a Whites only immigration policy and repatriation of non-Whites for any White nation.

Tags
christianity, church, churches, immigration, pope, refugees

Thread