Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 17th, 2007 #1
OTPTT
Banned

Default Photo-essay, Knoxville Rally, June 16, 2007, Part 1.

Because of the large number of images I'll be posting, I think it best to divide them up into two or more threads. No need for our computers and internet connections to become bogged down loading a large number of images at one time.

Looking toward the courthouse where the first rally took place.

Now at the other end of the above street. Each officer appears to be waiting his turn to ride the bicycle.

ROBOCOPS.

ROBOCOPS 2. I could hear the guy closest to the sign on the right mumbling "must protect the bus stop," "must protect the bus stop." Ok, not really.

Didn't see a water cannon.

Anti lawyer
Chris Irwin seen here in gray suit.

Noxema boy anti.

Department of Just-us Representative. For the record this particular guy is approachable, has talked to and treated me without any hostile attitude. That's not to negate any nefarious reason for his presence if in fact that the term "nefarious" is appropriate here.

Excellent examples of fine young white men. We need thousands more just like them.

Cameraman for Knoxville local channel 8. He liked to take other people's images but didn't like having his taken.

This photo-essay continued here.

Last edited by OTPTT; June 18th, 2007 at 10:05 PM.

Old June 17th, 2007 #2
Frank Simmet
White Love Monger

I have some interesting pics and vids that I will post soon when I get a chance . . .

aka DresdenBurning
'If the passion drops from your voice , I ask that you kindly pick it back up'

Old June 17th, 2007 #3
Steve B
Banned

Nice pics, Tony. Obviously you have some photographic talent. Everything's centered and conveys a statement. Keep-em coming.

Old June 18th, 2007 #4
Steve B
Banned

Nothing like slathering on a good moisturizer before donning a pink tutu to protest those evil nazi's.

Old June 18th, 2007 #5
Chain

Tony said:
Quote:
Department of Just-us Representative. For the record this particular guy is approachable, has talked to and treated me without any hostile attitude. That's not to negate any nefarious reason for his presence if in fact that the term "nefarious" is appropriate here.
He looks plump and well-fed. Do you think they have to run around a track a few laps and do three "rapid-succession" chin-ups twice a year to get their certification re-stamped?

Old June 18th, 2007 #6
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

Funny thing about that Knoxville PD APC in the picture... It was at the last rally...and after it was over and it was time to move it back to their 'compound' the thing wouldn't start. They ended up having to get one of those wreckers that move semi-trucks to hook it up and drag it away.

I'm fairly convinced it's just a taxpayer-funded prop.

Old June 18th, 2007 #7
Chain

Maybe it's fiberglass fabricated at a surfboard company? Are blue and White the Knoxville high school colors or something? Those unique front fins on the bumpers remind me of the rear fins on those ragtopped boatcars on the covers of Popular Mechanics and Popular Science, circa 1966. Maybe it sputters around in the water. Is there a lake around Knoxville? Will the cops water-ski behind it on July 4th? Somebody should cartoon-put the Pillsbury doughboy head on all those cops with their batons. Those boys look like southern-fried Samurai.

Last edited by Chain; June 18th, 2007 at 04:34 PM.

Old June 18th, 2007 #8
Prussian Eagle
It's got electrolytes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
Funny thing about that Knoxville PD APC in the picture... It was at the last rally...and after it was over and it was time to move it back to their 'compound' the thing wouldn't start. They ended up having to get one of those wreckers that move semi-trucks to hook it up and drag it away.

I'm fairly convinced it's just a taxpayer-funded prop.
lol...shoulda stuck with the horses

Old June 18th, 2007 #9
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
I have some interesting pics and vids that I will post soon when I get a chance . . .
Did anybody video Alex's speech ?? That's what everybody wants to see.

Thanks for being there, btw.

Old June 18th, 2007 #10
Bob in DC

OTPTT -- I apologize for my comments yesterday. -- Your pics are great! -- I listened to most of the event via the SF stream. -- I don't recall any commentary, just speeches. -- Bob

Greed is an Intelligence Failure . . .

Old June 18th, 2007 #11
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Nothing like slathering on a good moisturizer before donning a pink tutu to protest those evil nazi's.
I think this guy might have some kind of illness or disease. If you look at his left arm you can see what appears to be recent IV marks on top of his veins. Additionally, on his upper arm one can see a fading bruise where there may have also been an IV.

And then there are those dark red areas on his wrists. Not sure what those are. Kaposi's Sarcoma is a cancer that is routinely associated with AIDS. The images I saw of KS appear darker than what I see here but I'm not an immunologist.

Last edited by OTPTT; June 18th, 2007 at 11:54 AM.

Old June 18th, 2007 #12
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
Tony said:
He looks plump and well-fed. Do you think they have to run around a track a few laps and do three "rapid-succession" chin-ups twice a year to get their certification re-stamped?

Someone else posted his pic from an image they took during the last rally. He thanked me for posting it and getting his badge visible. I told him that I didn't think that was me and after further research I can attest that it wasn't my image he saw here.

Since he and his buddies are reading these forums with apparent due diligence I thought I'd post one of my own shots for his family album or maybe for his buddies in the office. I forgot his name or I would say hello to him at this time. Notwithstanding his office and employer he strikes me as a likable guy. Of course any exchange of words between the two of us was brief, superficial, and in passing.

Old June 18th, 2007 #13
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
Someone else posted his pic from an image they took during the last rally. He thanked me for posting it and getting his badge visible. I told him that I didn't think that was me and after further research I can attest that it wasn't my image he saw here.

Since he and his buddies are reading these forums with apparent due diligence I thought I'd post one of my own shots for his family album or maybe for his buddies in the office. I forgot his name or I would say hello to him at this time. Notwithstanding his office and employer he strikes me as a likable guy. Of course any exchange of words between the two of us was brief, superficial, and in passing.
His name is Foster Brooks. He used to be a comedian but now he's with the Dept of Justice...which is pretty much the same line of work in the Kwa.

Old June 18th, 2007 #14
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:

I noticed that he seemed too say hello to everyone.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old June 18th, 2007 #15
Briseis

Quote:

ha, White-face ZOG sissies tote lawn-chairs, natch.
That lawyer Chris Irwin has been discovered to be a Jew - I will be talking to my contact later, see if I can get the actual name, but someone apparently called him by that name at the event and he was shook up about it. Great work,T. We were worried about you driving back-

http://silentconsort.com/

Old June 18th, 2007 #16
Dave C.
Banned

He thanked me for posting it and getting his badge visible.

Yeah, he strikes me as a "thanks for getting my badge visible" kind of guy. The matching polo and hat just cry out for attention and recognition.

If he is reading this I'd like to know if the D.O.J. has any plans of giving the Knoxville Murders the same level of attention and scrutiny as he has given his attire. That would be great!

Oh, another question! I want to ask him if he can convince his friends over at the SPLC to file civil suits against the Niggers who committed these crimes, just as they would have had the races been reversed.

Not ready to invite him over for dinner, Tony, but I guess he could have been a prick. Who knows what lies in the hearts of ZOG-decaled White men? It is possible that he may be a very decent man. If he is, then I commend him.

Last edited by Dave C.; June 18th, 2007 at 01:15 PM.

Old June 18th, 2007 #17
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob in DC View Post
OTPTT -- I apologize for my comments yesterday. -- Your pics are great! -- I listened to most of the event via the SF stream. -- I don't recall any commentary, just speeches. -- Bob
Nothing to apologize for Bob. Glad you like the images.

Old June 18th, 2007 #18
Celtic_Patriot

Great photos OTPTT.

Sharp, detailed, good framing.

Old June 18th, 2007 #19
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Quote:
I think this guy might have some kind of illness or disease. If you look at his left arm you can see what appears to be recent IV marks on top of his veins. Additionally, on his upper arm one can see a fading bruise where there may have also been an IV.

And then there are those dark red areas on his wrists. Not sure what those are. Kaposi's Sarcoma is a cancer that is routinely associated with AIDS. The images I saw of KS appear darker than what I see here but I'm not an immunologist.

IMO, they look more like IV bruises... where the IV was left in one spot too long. See how they seem to cluster around the veins?

I'm not in medical services like you are, but they look a lot like the IV bruises I had once during a particularly hellish hospital stay.

Oh, and good pics, Tony.

You have to become a terrible thought... you have to become an idea.

Old June 18th, 2007 #20
M. Delataire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor View Post
IMO, they look more like IV bruises... where the IV was left in one spot too long. See how they seem to cluster around the veins?

I'm not in medical services like you are, but they look a lot like the IV bruises I had once during a particularly hellish hospital stay.

Oh, and good pics, Tony.

Alot of the college kids have the same marks here. They get them selling their plasma. Here's it's 50 bucks a week for two approximately 90 minute visits. It's the cheap path to alcohol.

Thread