VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 17th, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Default Leopard Society : a celebration of vibrancy out of afreeka

Leopard_Society Leopard_Society

Quote:
The Leopard Society was a West African society active in the early- to mid-1900s that practiced cannibalism. They were centred in Sierra Leone, Liberia and Côte d'Ivoire.

Members would dress in leopard skins, waylaying travelers with sharp claw-like weapons in the form of leopards' claws and teeth. The victims' flesh would be cut from their bodies and distributed to members of the society. In theory, the ritual cannibalism would strengthen both members of the society as well as their entire tribe.

HE TERRIFYING MURDEROUS CULT OF THE LEOPARD MEN…

Quote:
THE LEOPARD MEN

One of the earliest underground killing cults to be documented became known as the Human Leopard Society of Sierra Leone, on the west coast of Africa. The cult focused on the creation of medicines made out of human entrails. As long ago as 1607, a visitor to the region wrote of fierce, man-eating tribes who lived in the interior of the country and dressed as leopards.

Last edited by Tintin; January 17th, 2014 at 02:38 AM.

Old January 17th, 2014 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Racists have long used their White Privilege denigrated the Leopard Society's rich blend of spirituality and traditional holistic medicine. Maybe a jew "scholar" will tell us the reason some many niggers died in the "middle passage" on the liberation ships is because Eurocentric liberation ship crews would not allow the niggers to practice the spiritual cannibalism stripping the niggers of their connection to their ancestor back in the motha'fuka afreeka.

Here are some "racist" books witch denigrated this rich tradition of holistic cannibalism:

Tarzan_and_the_Leopard_Men Tarzan_and_the_Leopard_Men

African_Adventure African_Adventure

Tintin_au_Congo Tintin_au_Congo

There should be a boycott of these books until all cultural biassed negative depiction of the Leopard Society are removed and depicted positively in their fully vibrancy.

Tags
cannibalism, muti murders, nigger culture, nigger savages

Thread